Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! (2853 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Am I Wasting My Time With This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
tanx,i ve to move on fast because am ripe for marriage,infact am hungry for a baby and i dont want to ve it out of wedlock wink
nikkykay:
O'd boy u funny ooo cheesy

Its now u know she is short and u r tall. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry just move with ur life.
If u see another girl u like go on with her cos u never can tell when ds babe will make up her mind.
I just hope i wont b too late by d time she comes back.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
nikkykay:
O'd boy u funny ooo cheesy
tanx,i ve to move on fast because am ripe for marriage,infact am hungry for a baby and i dont want to ve it out of wedlock
Its now u know she is short and u r tall. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry just move with ur life.
If u see another girl u like go on with her cos u never can tell when ds babe will make up her mind.
I just hope i wont b too late by d time she comes back.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Oshiite: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
bayour80: THANK YOU ALL,ONE MANS MEAT,IS ANOTHER MANS POISON,I VE DECIDED TO MOVE ON AS IF NOTHING HAPPEN,BUT I VE LIMIT THE RATE AT WHICH I CUMMUNICATE WITH HER,I CANT BE WASTING MY CREDIT,EVEN CHATING SEF ,I VE REDUCED,WHEN SOME GIRLS ARE WAITING FOR ME TO JUST SAY I WILL MARRY YOU,THIS WORLD IS AN IRONY SEF,THINK OF IT SEF,SHE SHORT,AM TALL N HUGE,SHE STILL DE SHAKARA grin
she is short and intelllgent,to study pharmacy no be beans,infact,thats ur main interest
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Oshiite: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
SLIDE waxie: doesn't this jes sound like a cliche, a national anthem or a moto for u ladies?
Anything dt happens now btw a guy and a lady, the first thing a lady says is: she is not into u!!
Whatever that means, it's crap!

U said u're AS and she's AC. Wot kinda blood group is AC?
Which type of AC? Newclime? Samsung? Thermocool?
my dear,ask the olodo
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Oshiite: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
fluid26:

eeyyaa.

When the desirable proves elusive...
the available becomes desirable

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life / I'm In Love With My Cousin / My Girlfriend Is Avoiding Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.