Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. (7042 Views)

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2013
sexymoma: hmm op do you think they really wanna have you or they want to nyash you
When you get to those married men's house don't be surprise that their wives are much prettier than you do.
All they want is your honeypot, even if you are ugly they are still gonna run after you.
They might promise you heaven and earth, just give them a tip of your honeypot and see how they are gonna detest you.

Is good to know how beautiful you are but not always good when you show excessive pride about it.

Who are jumping to conclusions. I made no comment about wanting to be with a married man. I was raised better than that. On top of it all, there is already a man in my life I love dearly.

I was simply expressing my frustration with having to deal with men constantly wanting to be with me.

I have a very light complexion & you know how African men love that. Plus have grey eyes -- my dad is mixed. I kind of have that "exotic" look.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Oh brother! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by CastingCrowns(f): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2013
Well!its so painful being that exotic i bet
HisRib:

Who are jumping to conclusions. I made no comment about wanting to be with a married man. I was raised better than that. On top of it all, there is already a man in my life I love dearly.

I was simply expressing my frustration with having to deal with men constantly wanting to be with me.

I have a very light complexion & you know how African men love that. Plus have grey eyes -- my dad is mixed. I kind of have that "exotic" look.

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by drnairalov: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Looks like I have a stalker. Wonderful. Unlike you, I will not post pictures of myself on a public forum to create uncessary attention and embarrass my man.

I gave you constructive criticism. If you want to keep your man, change your ways.

DPMO...TBH u ve been yanning dust lately!! no need 2 reply me thanks

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by IAMBREEZY: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pic or it didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by 2sa2: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

I was simply expressing my frustration with having to deal with men constantly wanting to be with me. L

I have a very light complexion & you know how African men love that. Plus have grey eyes -- my dad is mixed. I kisskind of have that "exotic" look.

kiss kiss me likeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by MzRaeRae(f): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Talk is CHEAP...but dats Ok...xo ar U

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib: I am not complaining. Being beautiful definitely has its perks. For example, I get 5 star treatments everywhere I go. I recently went to a business meeting with a partner and he started hitting on me. The sad part about this is that he’s a married man. He kept telling me how beautiful I was and how my smile melts his heart.
I enjoy being treated like a queen everywhere I go, but I don’t enjoy when married men or stupid men chase me. I am just sharing my frustration with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by EvyE: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
lol honey men flirt with anything in a skirt and would not mind fucking it too. Sometimes how you carry yourself even if you were the queen of Sheba would make men to respect you and think twice before making silly moves on u. m thinking the way u behave makes these men see that u r an easy target

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Looks like I have a stalker. Wonderful. Unlike you, I will not post pictures of myself on a public forum to create uncessary attention and embarrass my man.

I gave you constructive criticism. If you want to keep your man, change your ways.

100% crap. You re just falling your hand with this ur thread. Your NL Gp just dropped from 4.0 to -0.5.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Evy E: lol honey men flirt with anything in a skirt and would not mind fucking it too. Sometimes how you carry yourself even if you were the queen of Sheba would make men to respect you and think twice before making silly moves on u. m thinking the way u behave makes these men see that u r an easy target
cool
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by BukkyDan(f): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Coefficient(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
No picture? Adonbilivit! undecided
Pix or it didn't happen!
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Agybabe(f): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yes, we are pretty and attract both single and married men.
Your brain should teach you how to deal with it and not to come here on Nairaland's platform to share your frustrations that can't be solved by even millions of comments, views, quotes nor likes. What point are you trying to prove about your looks? Truly, I can't judge you but you are dishing out ideas that aren't cool enough.
Girlfriend you're just attracting more of what you claim you don't like with this thread. Keeping cool would have made many difference like a dust won't be raised.
What if you tell the married men to back-off and mean it, would they kill you. Learn to say "no" naw sweetheart. Besides you have a man. Tell them you're married and be very careful.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by EvyE: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

hahahahah so because u r light n your eyes r grey and u r mixed u think u r all that? hahahah which planet r u from? have u ever been outside nigeria? okay plz go to places like the us. Go to the US and see Hispanic or go to SA and see coloured then come tell me this your shit. I am begining to think your brain is very small
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by EvyE: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Agybabe: Yes, we are pretty and attract both single and married men.
Your brain should teach you how to deal with it and not to come here on Nairaland's platform to share your frustrations that can't be solved by even millions of comments, views, quotes nor likes. What point are you trying to prove about your looks? Truly, I can't judge you but you are dishing out ideas that aren't cool enough.
Girlfriend you're just attracting more of what you claim you don't like with this thread. Keeping cool would have made many difference like a dust won't be raised.
What if you tell the married men to back-off and mean it, would they kill you. Learn to say "no" naw sweetheart.

lol m begining to think she does like the married men attention. she strikes me as someone who would age and still be doing married men all in the name of '' i am so pretty'' .
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Agybabe(f): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Evy E:

lol m begining to think she does like the married men attention. she strikes me as someone who would age and still be doing married men all in the name of '' i am so pretty'' .
and if it's closely checked, one or more MIGHT have had their way.
Pretty girls don't make noise with their mouths, we keep it in our hearts. Let her post her real pix "pretty girl".

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
What Do You Want Me To Say?
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Arosa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib: I am so tired of men trying to date me, especially married men. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so pretty. It's so frustrating.

Your wish has been granted, go and look in the mirror now. angry

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Evy E: lol honey men flirt with anything in a skirt and would not mind fucking it too. Sometimes how you carry yourself even if you were the queen of Sheba would make men to respect you and think twice before making silly moves on u. m thinking the way u behave makes these men see that u r an easy target

Absolutely not! I'm a young professional woman. I come across professional men all the time and each time I have to deal with the same issue. Sometimes you think educated men will act differently, but nope, they are all the same. I've spoken to other young beautiful women in my profession and they all share my sentiments.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
gcfr.com:
100% crap. You re just falling your hand with this ur thread. Your NL Gp just dropped from 4.0 to -0.5.

You don't even know what were discussing. Me and that girl were refering to a discussion we had in another thread. That's what the "constructive criticism" comment was about.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Coefficient: No picture? Adonbilivit! undecided
Pix or it didn't happen!

If you think I'm going to post my pics on here, you are crazy!
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Agybabe: Yes, we are pretty and attract both single and married men.
What if you tell the married men to back-off and mean it, would they kill you. Learn to say "no" naw sweetheart. Besides you have a man. Tell them you're married and be very careful.

What makes you think I don't say no? I'm sure you've lived long enough to know some men don't take no for an answer, or are you just a teenager?

I can share my frustrations wherever I please. I'm sure you know of something called "freedom."

I'm not shy of the fact that I'm beautiful, just like a person shouldn't be shy of the being intelligent or whatnot.

My beauty is a blessing from God and I'm proud of it. But, of course sometimes it gives me headaches. When I created this thread on APRIL 10th, my goal was to chat with ladies dealing with the same issue. It wasn't to start an uproar.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Evy E:

I have never slept with/dated a married man and never will. Don't think everyone behaves like you and you sisters/friends.

I come from a prominent family and was raised by certain standards. I have way too much respect for myself to sleep with a married man.

Bloop!

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Tosinville(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib: I am so tired of men trying to date me, especially married men. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so pretty. It's so frustrating.
LOL, arrant nonsense, should I call this beauty without brain or what? Can we even see your pix pls?
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tosinville: LOL, arrant nonsense, should I call this beauty without brain or what? Can we even see your pix pls?

I would be a fool to post my pictures on here. A big fool.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2013

What I have found is that if I dress very modestly (hair wrapped with a long loose dress), men will avoid me. Otherwise they are making goo goo eyes and trying to get my number. It's shame you have to go to such extremes, but it does get tiring after awhile.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Genuinely Beautiful women usually don't complain of such, nor do they ever say things like "I wish I wasnt so pretty"........I wonder why mainly men who are attached, men with wives who only have room for side pieces and second fiddles are interested in you. ..hhhmmm.... something to ponder.

^^^This is completely false. The attention is very annoying for a woman who is secure and wants to be taken seriously. @Hisrib don't be discouraged. As I said, dressing more modestly often helps me when I am out shopping. As for work or church, it will be difficult because you are in a more intimate setting. I have had a few church members tell me that I have to be more direct at telling men to stop harassing me (in the church). Once you find a guy you are serious with, I think you will feel much better.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by baralatie(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Only a fool will believe that's actually a photo of me.

it means u could be faking or u jealous of anoda girl dats more endowed.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Agybabe(f): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

What makes you think I don't say no? I'm sure you've lived long enough to know some men don't take no for an answer, or are you just a teenager?

I can share my frustrations wherever I please. I'm sure you know of something called "freedom."

I'm not shy of the fact that I'm beautiful, just like a person shouldn't be shy of the being intelligent or whatnot.

My beauty is a blessing from God and I'm proud of it. But, of course sometimes it gives me headaches. When I created this thread on APRIL 10th, my goal was to chat with ladies dealing with the same issue. It wasn't to start an uproar.

okay me I'm pretty too and married men wants to marry me. What can I do?
Just stop making noise. Put your pix on your profile
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by baralatie(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

a young lady who has a lot of EGO plus a little bit opiniated!
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

I have never slept with/dated a married man and never will. Don't think everyone behaves like you and you sisters/friends.

I come from a prominent family and was raised by certain standards. I have way too much respect for myself to sleep with a married man.

Bloop!
going from ur response to a female attack on this subject....let me to deduce based on ur delivery(let me hold it here)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs She Loves You / What Your Blood Group Says About You / Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.