Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? (2655 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by megajay1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
Seriously guys...... Will u rather go for a girl dat is already crushing on u or strive to get the one u ar crushing on to be ur gf?. A kind of saying ...I have a taste

1 Like

Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Halo effect
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hmm. I've actually been thinking about this too.
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
no ;Dno
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by megajay1(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2013
bcoz dia is dis grl, I knw she loves me so much but I find it hard to show her d love bak, instead dia is dis oda grl, d reverse is d case btw me and dis oda grl..... In a way dat I am now d one crushing and she finds it hard to gv me attention, she pretends to care weneva I complain, just exactly wat am doing to d first girl
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Interesting.

I know my brother tends to reach far and wide lol. My brother's cute, but some of the girls he eyes... they're exotic. Dutch, Brazilian, Palestinian... even Brad Pitt would have trouble landing some of them lol. He wasn't himself and failed in those attempts. I think if a guy is going for someone he likes, it's best to take calculated risks. Evaluate yourself, know your strengths, and play on them. It's good for a man to be ambitious, within reason. My brother saw another exotic girl he liked and thought things through. He ended up catching her lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by 190: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2013
i love getting chased and whipped by girls embarassed embarassed
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by javipee: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2013
One never gets to be with the 1 they actually want so they go for the next best thing.
Just Saying undecided undecided undecided

Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by BashMe1(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=20pt]Both cos na d same features dem get[/size] smiley
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by OmichaelO: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2013
None
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by albacete(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2013
no big deal
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2013
Both. But it ll be better if its a girl am already looking forward to attack!
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by iamswizz(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2013
NONE
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Bawsse(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2013
For me, i fink i prefer chasing a girl... To gettin chased, so i wud go for a girl i like, whether she likes me or not.........yet cheesy
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by ifejilikja(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2013
I chase a girl who gives me a go ahead order meaning a girl that likes me
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by 32D: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2013
mega jay: Seriously guys...... Will u rather go for a girl dat is already crushing on u or strive to get the one u ar crushing on to be ur gf?. A kind of saying ...I have a taste
of course d gal m crushing on.......selfishness is human nature, m happier being with ma crush than being with the one crushing on me and u know my happiness first, then any other thing can follow
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by DJDOLA(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2013
I will go for d one dat like me because I don't think I have time forcin girl 2 love me jaree
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by sheyguy: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2013
If i like the girl who likes me then she wins it. its like magnet and iron.
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by BlackPeni5: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2013
I'll Bleep the babe that likes me...but chase the one I like.
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Slimzybaby(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2013
As a greedy guy i am,i always go 4 both bt based on d topic i prefer going for whom i so much love
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2013
If oyibo chase u,know she really love u. i will follow her. But if an african girls chases u,oboy run for ur money or u will regrect @ d end. Am talking with expirence.
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by MoflekCida(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2013
Strive to get the one you have a crush on & most importantly, TAKE ADVANTAGE of d ones dat have a crush on you. *hehe*
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Interesting.

I know my brother tends to reach far and wide lol. My brother's cute, but some of the girls he eyes... they're exotic. Dutch, Brazilian, Palestinian... even Brad Pitt would have trouble landing some of them lol. He wasn't himself and failed in those attempts. I think if a guy is going for someone he likes, it's best to take calculated risks. Evaluate yourself, know your strengths, and play on them. It's good for a man to be ambitious, within reason. My brother saw another exotic girl he liked and thought things through. He ended up catching her lol.[/size]
try two fist in one mouth bro, u will understand what to do after that
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2013
I was in the same dilema some months back, i found out i'm not really into girls that chase me , while i'm always head over heels in love with girls that give me little or no attention ,while discussing with the guys in my hostel we discovered a panacea to this problem....

What you do is that you keep the one that loves you and play along with her, it'll be difficult for her to break your hear that's even if she's ever gonna do, the chance of loosing her is slim and try creating a connection with her , in that process you'll find yourself loving her back...

For the one you love buh doesn't return your love you can continue the chase maybe to get what you want, buh please dont ever force a girl to love you, because she'll leave at any slightest mistake hence leaving you heart broken after milking you dry....

To all please don't make the mistake of ignoring someone who loves you loke crazy because we only come accross them once in a lifetime.....
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by AjanleKoko: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Interesting.

@bolded,. . . no doubt using the experience he'd garnered from the previous attempts. grin
Any girl can be caught, since all girls want to be chased. wink

1 Like

Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Abujafood: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2013
Makes more sense to me to chase the one you like over the one that likes you! But it can be painful when the one you like doesn't like you back and after all your chase you're now left with one option - settle for the one you don't like - well that's if you'd rather not stay single!
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by pomporiking: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2013
None..

1 Like

Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2013
grin grin grin
190: i love getting chased and whipped by girls embarassed embarassed
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by fitzmayowa: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2013
shol: I was in the same dilema some months back, i found out i'm not really into girls that chase me , while i'm always head over heels in love with girls that give me little or no attention ,while discussing with the guys in my hostel we discovered a panacea to this problem....

What you do is that you keep the one that loves you and play along with her, it'll be difficult for her to break your hear that's even if she's ever gonna do, the chance of loosing her is slim and try creating a connection with her , in that process you'll find yourself loving her back...

For the one you love buh doesn't return your love you can continue the chase maybe to get what you want, buh please dont ever force a girl to love you, because she'll leave at any slightest mistake hence leaving you heart broken after milking you dry....

To all please don't make the mistake of ignoring someone who loves you loke crazy because we only come accross them once in a lifetime.....
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Is there an option like ALL of THE Above? Cos that's my answer.
Re: Men, Will You Chase A Girl Who Likes You Or A Girl You Like? by Princeparix(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
And we all forgot that the babe dat fancies u wuld try everything within her power to sustain the relationship if u give her a chance. Life shuldnt be all about challange but trust and acceptance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl / Will The 2015 Presidential Election Disrupt Valentine's Day In Nigeria? / 10 Things Ladies Do To Show That They Want Sex When They Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.