Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ever Received A Rival's Call? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (26798 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Buhahahahaha.... *singing*

No, I don't want your number
No, I don't wanna give you mine and
No, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
No, I don't want none of your time

And no!!!' I don't want no scrub...

Babes wey dey form like this no dey see hussy quick ooo,you better follow fussbot go for corner go recharge your battery before e run down kpatakpata.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
D shameless ones are d desperate and promiscuous ones. Dat said, it takes two to tangle,so you can't lay the blame on wh0ring gals and let the cheating husy scot free. IMO, deal with d man dat you took your vows with.Calling his side-kick is plain stup!d and immature.
watz d difference between dealing ur man and wh0ring gals u just mentioned. Your man is ur man, dnt b naive and illogical abt dat. And if a wh0ring gal is interfering with ur affair then u av whole power (nt right) to shoot-out to her or them. Lets nt b joky wit everything, this is a real situation.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2013
Shugamania:

Papa princess, face front abeg.
I no call married men.

honey put that papa princess and married men thingz aside make we enjoy the tangle together,I go take you to Vietnam....oh sorry na Vienna I be wan talk.
**afterall na plane go still go Vietnam**
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Ogadtop(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2013
Shugamania:

grin
Why am i just seeing this part? Flat whatt
U dont wanna go there buddy..wanna see a picture?
ohhhhhhh! I will personally wanna see it.if u cant go public,u can whatapp me or email it to me.see my signature for contacts.shugamania lomo!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2013
Chukskalidon:
watz d difference between dealing ur man and wh0ring gals u just mentioned. Your man is ur man, dnt b naive and illogical abt dat. And if a wh0ring gal is interfering with ur affair then u av whole power (nt right) to shoot-out to her or them. Lets nt b joky wit everything, this is a real situation.
So you'll rada have your wife harass a lady u chose to tangle with? Come on!!!!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2013
chucky234: honey put that papa princess and married men thingz aside make we enjoy the tangle together,I go take you to Vietnam....oh sorry na Vienna I be wan talk.
**afterall na plane go still go Vietnam**
lmao cheesy all this old babas wey no wan senmpe ehen cheesy chai.live us alone for fresh upcomming men wey just dey start life na and focus on mama princess and princess :p cheesy :p
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2013
chucky234: Babes wey dey form like this no dey see hussy quick ooo,you better follow fussbot go for corner go recharge your battery before e run down kpatakpata.
You are a late comer. Na me dey dia bros. Waka far.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2013
chucky234: Babes wey dey form like this no dey see hussy quick ooo,you better follow fussbot go for corner go recharge your battery before e run down kpatakpata.
cheesy cheesy cheesy laro kutukutu lojo monday nitori olohun :p kolo charge battery when people dey go work cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^ ok.. I've noticed u. undecided
awwwww dear!!this is d nicest thing I have ever heard ‎u say.Seems suspicious thoughgringringrin but ‎u will be seeing me for a long time,and hopfully one day ‎u will start a thread which says,"how I was saved by an angel"gringringrin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

ohhhhhhh! I will personally wanna see it.if u cant go public,u can whatapp me or email it to me.see my signature for contacts.shugamania lomo!
nawa o broda shocked you wan see bom bom for early monday morning when your mates dey hustle for the naira,so if she give you her number,you sef go collect :p abeg make una suffri o cheesy make my oga no catch me for where i dey laugh instead of doing my work cheesy nairalanders sha cheesy una too much wink
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2013
biolabee:

All women are Gods creations...smiley
hahaha you don dey fear cheesy now now you don turn politician cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
yes of course
eazzzy1: bf snatcher
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
So you'll rada have your wife harass a lady u chose to tangle with? Come on!!!!
Is nt in me to wish 4 dat. But I will rather blame myself to her if it happened cos its already in her.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
kulyie: hahaha you don dey fear cheesy now now you don turn politician cheesy
Takes a quick look back

they are fearfully and wonderfully made grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy all this old babas wey no wan senmpe ehen cheesy chai.live us alone for fresh upcomming men wey just dey start life na and focus on mama princess and princess :p cheesy :p
Me wey look like under 16
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
fresh_dude: You are a late comer. Na me dey dia bros. Waka far.
Carry go bro
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
E be lik sae dey neva near me since mrnin sha...nobody miss me?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by TerpeOjorobaby: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dere is o!!!! My Father/bobo(till I catch dem sha) are testimonies.
hmmmmm wre dem dey? na only one I knw
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 18, 2013
chucky234: Me wey look like under 16
lmao you look like under 16 shocked with huge stomach wey resemble pregnancy cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee:
Takes a quick look back

they are fearfully and wonderfully made grin

hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
D shameless ones are d desperate and promiscuous ones. Dat said, it takes two to tangle,so you can't lay the blame on wh0ring gals and let the cheating husy scot free. IMO, deal with d man dat you took your vows with.Calling his side-kick is plain stup!d and immature.
ST0RY
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by soldierAnt(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2013
@OP Wait o, that means you're single now shey? wink

Lol

Jk
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]A shameless ex gave one Ódè̩ my number to call me and he was claiming to be her fiancé. grin
The Ódè̩: I am Q's fiancé.
Orikinla (chuckling): Amazing!
And the equally shameless Ódè̩ kept on being a nuisance until I warned her mother to keep her shameless daughter in check. So, the dog returned to her vomit. grin

Another Ódè̩ called to warn me to leave a girl for him. But later she reported him to the police for bullying her. grin

My advice is, don't let any girl send you on a fool's errand to call another guy in a contest over her, except you are sure the guy is threatening her life. Moreover, warn your girlfriend not to give your phone number to strangers. If she has issues, let her be bold enough to confront you instead of giving your number to a total stranger to call you. What business have you got with an unknown caller?
[/size] grin
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.