Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (346881 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2014
lecture blocks maritime academy oron

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2014
road projects in ibiono ibom

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2014
road projects by Amvile construction

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2014
a master class of a road

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2014
street lights projects by NDC in complementing the state government

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2014
school hostel block in akwa ibom state there are two of such projects in our state.one at University of Uyo Teaching Hospita which is 176 rooms and University of Uyo main campus 360 rooms both nearing completion

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Akwa Ibom state is on the right track we will surely get there by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by marphis(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2014
sure i akwa ibom will ge there however, the indigene should encourage the government by buildind beautiful houses

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
@marphis thats very true bro but i think lots of new sophisticated building are coming up

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
beauty

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Smh...Backward country with backward development! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
houses built and given to poor widows by the state first lady

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
where they were living before

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
interiors of the houses given to the widows

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
more of the houses given to the widows

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
I love what I'm seeing here. Well done.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Boring! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
this poor woman could not hide her joy

3 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
akpanakwaibom:
more of the houses given to the widows

How many widows will get this though?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
@django thanks for been appreciative we would surely get there as a state and in extention as a country
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
django1:

How many widows will get this though?
I am frowning! angry
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
more of the houses and it recipient @django i dnt know the exact number

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
more of the houses and it recipient

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
ujoinme:
more

Why do white people always get their faces in the picture anytime a governor or president is adressing press about new developments?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
more

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
a physically disabled been empowered

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
am just thinking how this poor widow woman and her children are feeling after they were touched by an angel

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
akpanakwaibom:
road projects by Amvile construction

Concrete roads don't last long without rebar to stabilize them. This road will crumble and be more dangerous than it was as dirt before long. Is there no civil engineer for this project? This is like putting a band aide on an arterial bleed.

It is great that things are getting done, but if it is not done right it will only make more problems latter. This will cost more to fix later than it is worth now.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
This page lacks realtime pictures. We need some one with a camera or a phone to get pictures for this thread. This thread is becoming very boring.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Unemadu: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:
Smh...Backward country with backward development! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

Hahahaa my guy u no dey tire? don't just sit and criticize. try to make the change

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Unemadu:

Hahahaa my guy u no dey tire? don't just sit and criticize. try to make the change
I've tried telling him that. smh

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
[size=14pt]Is there anyone living in uyo with a camera pls take pictures of the tropicana, New airport terminal, the 2000 housing estate in uruan, the hilton hotel, sharaton ikot ekpene etc and post it here. A lot is going on in the state yet no one cares to report the progress.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.