Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? (30558 Views)

Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) / Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by FYsol: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Making your intentions known from the start doesnt appeal to most ladies. Like when i meet a guy today, he gets my number and tomorow he's telling me he loves me.. Really cocky I must say

On the contrary being friends first makes every thing magical, you get to know each others strength and weaknesses, you know what makes him/her happy or sad and the nerves not to step on buh then again there's a thin line that must'nt be crossed if ever youre considering going into a relationship.

For me starting as friends has always worked..
i quite agree with the OP, when you get close to ladies first and then ask them out they tell you i thought we were friends. my question is do they want to date an enemy? this has happened to me twice.

7 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
Making your intentions known from start is a turn off to me. I assume sex is the 1st on your mind. My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by fitzmayowa: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
5alive: i cant comprehend anytin from this thread......

Am out
E be like say your brain don waka leave you abi...Mofo

1 Like

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
What intentions from the start, though?? When you first meet a girl, your first intention(s) is/are how you're going to beat it... most people usually decide if a girl is a keeper, or a smash-and-zoom-off, after getting to know her... So, telling a chic your "intention(s)" from the start would kill off the vibe... just get to know the chic without being overly friendly and let it flow from there...

2 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by makaveli1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
when i meet a chic i want to have a share of that i dont love i just tell her am attracted to her and would like us to be intimate friends.... if she likes me and my intention she would accept but if she doesnt i move on to the next... Babes yapa. Cant be in the friend zone with a gurl i really want to hit.

1 Like

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by tantita(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
If ur nt fast or athletic thn ur nt fast or athletic..Reason u wnt c me wearing a wrist watch is bcus "bros no time"..thy dnt cl it d jet age for natin..we execute tins in nano seconds..girls parole inclusive..so bros observe closely cus d time it will tk u to gt some few gud lines of net, lick ur lips rob ur hands n stall...is same time it will tk tantita to tk her out, shw her a gud time n close d deal. ...ifa noni!
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
FYsol:
i quite agree with the OP, when you get close to ladies first and then ask them out they tell you i thought we were friends. my question is do they want to date an enemy? this has happened to me twice.

Thats cos you crossed the 'thin line' between being a friend and a brother.. Girls are very tactical. When ure being friends, it gets to a point where she cant do without you, always wanna be around you etc. These are signs that she obviously wants more than friendship. Now if you, the guy, wants to be more than friends, you should pick these signs and ask her out. Once she passes this stage, believe me you would forever remain in the friendzone cos she feels she's made her crush obvious and you didnt act on it cos u didnt like her. You've become her brother grin and nobody kisses their brother *in Zainab Sheriff's voice* who does that

1 Like

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by vichofu(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
drnoel:
funny, but this statement can only come from a woman. Madam,declarating ones intension from the start has nothing to do with telling a woman u love her. I have never ever told a woman I loved her, if I didn´t mean it and I have only told one woman I loved her and she was the one I made my wife. Now am sure u will think she is the one one I dated but that won´t be true cos I had my share of a field day with multiple gfs and sleeping partners but I never ever lied to anyone saying I loved her cos I didn´t love anyone of those I was sleeping around with. I always believe in making intentions known from the first day, the thing is that woman are gullible and the ladies will definitely convince themselves to believe what they want to without me having to say anything in the matter. I the guy has to do then is go with the stride.
To answer your question, tell her from the unset. If she likes u, it´d work out itself. If she doesn then betters still,...besides u can´t win all of them. Pls don´t go lying to any lady just to bed her, that is very low of anyone that does that.

so, the ones you've slept with, did u jst tell them u want them to be ur sexmate & they jst accepted?
Na wa ooooo
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Orikinla(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sometimes start as friends and gradually and politely express yourself for an intimate relationship if you are looking for a long term relationship. But if you just want a sex partner, just tell him or her that's what you want.

If I just want to fork her, I tell her right away.
I met one girl on Friday and laid her on Monday and ended the sex affair within a month. I am not even sure if I will still recognize her today.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by zannie(f): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
Trust me, dat whole friendship gist is over rated. You will likely be friend- zoned. Women are complicated human beings o, you may start out as friends, then when you now mk it known to her that you wanna b more than friends, she'll be like 'argh, but we are friends for life, how can we kiss or make love'. trust me, most times that's wat happens. The best thing is to approach a girl telling her you dnt wanna play games and you really wanna know her better and go from there. That way, she knows from the beginning what category to place you, while you guys slowly learn each oda .

7 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by drnoel: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
shymexx: What intentions from the start, though?? When you first meet a girl, your first intention(s) is/are how you're going to beat it... most people usually decide if a girl is a keeper, or a smash-and-zoom-off, after getting to know her... So, telling a chic your "intention(s)" from the start would kill off the vibe... just get to know the chic without being overly friendly and let it flow from there...
How right u are about most people deciding if the lady they just met is a keeper or hit and run. I usually used to make that decision in the first few hours I meet any babe. That usually directs my line of approach. If I though she was a keeper, I usually used to run a mile and if I thought she would be a hit and run, I go for the kill immediately. I never pursued any woman more that 2 wks cos if one doesn't impress her in that time, one usually won't, that mean u loose the element of surprise and risk slipping in to the friend zone.

1 Like

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by ojuikwu: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
igbo should enter bush with their head anima bleep dere mama
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
drnoel:
How right u are about most people deciding if the lady they just met is a keeper or hit and run. I usually used to make that decision in the first few hours I meet any babe. That usually directs my line of approach. If I though she was a keeper, I usually used to run a mile and if I thought she would be a hit and run, I go for the kill immediately. I never pursued any woman more that 2 wks cos if one doesn't impress her in that time, one usually won't, that mean u loose the element of surprise and risk slipping in to the friend zone.

You need be very careful with your game, bro.. Most women are inbred liars and very pretentious - and deciding if she's a keeper from the get-go is suicidal...

Better watch out before you become a victim, bro. grin
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Try starting with friendship and when she is giving u signs that she wants more than friendship just ask her out sharpaly sharpaly,if she is giving u the green-light and you are not taking actions she will feel may be u just want u and her to be in the friendship zone and before you know what is happening she will loose interest in you and that time she looses interest in you might be the time that you will now want to take action and that will be too late,talking from personal experience,but also some girls are very cunny so let her see what your aim is

1 Like

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by drnoel: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
vichofu:
so, the ones you've slept with, did u jst tell them u want them to be ur sexmate & they jst accepted?
Na wa ooooo
Not really, that would be too tricky. I usually watch her for a while b4 I move in for the kill. If she likes my flow, then I intensify efforts cos I know I would stereotypically loose interest after 2 wks. If she doesn't then I try to listen to her and still keep a positive outlook. At the end of the day, getting her number and the way she give it would tell me how much more effort I need to apply. I then try to place her on a tag (that is see where she fits in: keeper or hit and run) cos that would decide if I called her once I got her number. I used to only call hit and runs. Once I know where to fit her j , the rest is history.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by drnoel: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
shymexx:

You need be very careful with your game, bro.. Most women are inbred liars and very pretentious - and deciding if she's a keeper from the get-go is suicidal...

Better watch out before you become a victim, bro. grin
Yea u are right, but I had fine-tuned my game that it only disappointed me once. That once it disappointed me was a turning point in my life. But then I came to realise that no matter how much a woman pretends, u would know once u spend enough time with her. U see the hints simmering just under the surface. U just have to look for then. Then, I never used to call keepers back.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Masiya(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
sagytarius™:
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by ypzilanti: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
You should always let ur intentions be known early enough. When you ask a woman out on a one on one date, she basically already knows what you have in mind. If she goes on a first date with you, make sure you get a second date by being great company and engaging her well during the date. Naija women can go on first date to 'chop your money' but if you are not thier type, they will usually spare you and themselves a second date.

Second date, find an appropriate time to state your intentions in a natural manner. Something simple like 'I like you a lot. I enjoy being with you and would like us to see each other more often'. On second date, make sure you get more personal in your gist: relationships, boyfriend/girlfriend tinz, aspirations etc. If she went out with you the second time, she probably likes you, so relax and enjoy your date. After the second date, if things went well, the lady would be more serious in calling you back immediately, replying text messages etc. By after third date, she would have called you on her own to check up on you without prompting. Once you get her first unscheduled phone call, you are in business.

Oya op, send money to my account for free advice gained from over two decades of chasing Naija women.

8 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
drnoel:
Yea u are right, but I had fine-tuned my game that it only disappointed me once. That once it disappointed me was a turning point in my life.

Thank God for your life, bro... You need to study the mathematics behind every chic you meet, though women are very complex/insatiable... However, her visible upsides vs. downsides would determine if she's a keeper or not....
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Masiya(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
Why standing under the sun, on this faithful sunday. guy make una go talk inside. Nawa for u oooo
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by 234GT(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
I started as friends with a lady. We were good friends for about four months and I asked her out. She told me she was dating someone else. I told her she was lying and she gave me good evidences.
I will never try friendship first again. It wastes time. Imagine four good months wasted.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by vivianc(f): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
As for me, start as friends but give me a clue of ur intention once in a while so that I don't "friend zone" you (that's if I like you). The reason is friendship is a surer way of having this amazing guy in my life like forever and I wouldn't want to ruin that. So, if a guy comes too close to me (as completely just friends) and he is this great guy, I'm gonna fall in love with him so bad that I'd want him in my life for a long time, and friendship is a surer way. It would really hurt me to fall in love, and fall out of love and we would become enemies. That could
really suck for me.

So yea, let's be friends but chip in ur intentions once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Friends First.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Irritant: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Rape her at the beginning n she will never forget u... grin grin grin
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by nenergy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
This has been my dilemma since i sprouted my first strand of beard. I believe in falling in love with MyFriend, the friends stage helps you "know" her and which in turn informs your decision to proceed. But girls rarely do friends unless, they have gone-round-the-world and back.
*singing*
And if i ever fall in love again, i will make sure that the lady is my friend.....
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
Irritant: Rape her at the beginning n she will never forget u... grin grin grin
RTFLMAO gringringringringringrin
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
[quote
author=nikkyshyne]Making your intentions known from start is a turn off
to me. I assume sex is the 1st on your mind. My opinion.[/quote]B4 NKO. IF NOT 4 SEX, Y WILL I BE WASTING GRAMMAR ON NAIJA LADIES. THEY STINK "HUH"
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by strangest(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Kzinne: gold digger tinz

No o... Most aint gold diggers but they won't mess around with no broke..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys / She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.