Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? (2506 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by SHEAU(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
told me that she regret d action and because of hw our relationship‏ ‏‎ is that her conscience didnt allow to keep the secret hence seek forgiveness. im devastated now i dnt even know what to do? pls honest advice.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by KINGwax(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
I knw we av good girls around, av personally dated some handful!

But u guys coming over and bringing d bad news beats ma imagination!

U guys won't stop scouting for spouses at the brothels?

Dnt give our girls a bad name!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by 2legit2qwt: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Have a conversation with her and try to find out her reasons for doing it. Was it something to do with you? Are you doing your duties as a man? Or not doing what you should be doing? are you neglecting her? Are you satisfying her? Or is it a personal issue with her that she can't keep her panties up? Ask questions and try to understand clearly why she did it.

This will help you in your next relationship and make you a better person for the deserving.

Lastly, end the relationship and look for someone you deserve (that's what i'd do). However If you decided to stay, be ready to live with that visual of your wife being rammed by another man shocked shocked

More than likely, you'll never be able to trust such a low life again and possibly end up being miserable.

There's absolutely no reason for cheating, it if ain't worth it then use the exit door.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by SHEAU(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
dats wat happen to me. i was even d one deflowered d girl. bro, i just need advice may b to forgive her and continue with d r/ship?
KINGwax: I knw we av good girls around, av personally dated some handful!

Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by 2legit2qwt: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
KINGwax: I knw we av good girls around, av personally dated some handful!

I know good Nigerian girls too but what has this got to do with the topic? Stop your silly assumptions mr angry
SHEAU: dats wat happen to me. i was even d one deflowered d girl. bro, i just need advice may b to forgive her and continue with d r/ship?
What happened to you meaning you met her at the brothel? In fact , i take my advice back angry angry
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by SHEAU(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
@legit, tanx
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
SHEAU: dats wat happen to me. i was even d one deflowered d girl. bro, i just need advice may b to forgive her and continue with d r/ship?

If you can live with it and won't let it affect your marriage, like you won't mistreat her and won't keep bringing it up when disagreements pop up to make her feel guilty, then continue with the r-ship. Otherwise, if you don't think you'll be able to overlook it, then it's best to part for your own sakes.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by SHEAU(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2013
2legit2qwt:

I know good Nigerian girls too but what has this got to do with the topic? Stop your silly assumptions mr angry
i meant d story was fact
What happened to you meaning you met her at the brothel? In fact , i take my advice back angry angry
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by MrCork17: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2013
SHEAU: told me that she regret d action and because of hw our relationship‏ ‏‎ is that her conscience didnt allow to keep the secret hence seek forgiveness. im devastated now i dnt even know what to do? pls honest advice.

...brother, if she's dark skin, SEND HER PACKIN!!!angry
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by SHEAU(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2013
tanx, guys
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by modextus(m): 2:35am On Apr 16, 2013
lipsrsealed a friend of mine told me something just of resent he said " onces a thief is always a thief" and in this case of yours you know what I'm trying to say.

Its left to you oooOooO
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Truckpusher(m): 2:57am On Apr 16, 2013
Just walk away no matter the excuses she's cooking up......For me there is never any genuine excuse that can come from a cheat,besides i don't know the motive behind her confession people can be deceptive and manipulative she maybe doing it to see your reaction to enable her become more sophisticated next time.

Finally,dump her at least for the sake of other guys she might get involved with in the future ,let her learn that bitter lesson that once you've lost it you can't get it back.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2013
SHEAU: told me that she regret d action and because of hw our relationship‏ ‏‎ is that her conscience didnt allow to keep the secret hence seek forgiveness. im devastated now i dnt even know what to do? pls honest advice.

Don't WALK away.My dear,the devil you know is better!The truth of the matter is ur gurl has conscience,I must give it to her.To err is human...forgive and forget.Sit her down,talk to her,ask her WHY?Listen to her explanations no matter how stupid it might sound.If you love her,give a last chance to prove she is really sorry because my broda girls dey lieeeeeeeeeeeeee.If u see the one way talk truth even without u asking then u can tame her.....
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by 190: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2013
BUSTED!! grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by SHEAU(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Don't WALK away.My dear,the devil you know is better!The truth of the matter is ur gurl has conscience,I must give it to her.To err is human...forgive and forget.Sit her down,talk to her,ask her WHY?Listen to her explanations no matter how stupid it might sound.If you love her,give a last chance to prove she is really sorry because my broda girls dey lieeeeeeeeeeeeee.If u see the one way talk truth even without u asking then u can tame her.....
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by OCTAVO: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2013
I once created a topic related to this. OP, go through the thread below, you might find some useful points there in.
https://www.nairaland.com/1249512/give-partner-second-chance-caught
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by SHEAU(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra: tanx sis. i can 4give but its hard to 4get. btw she voluntarily confessed and said i shld do wateva i tink she deserves. e get as e b. b4 now she always wit me and always satisfy. i dnt know d guy but its 1 of my rival

Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Princeparix(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2013
singing 2face's "U NO HOLY PASS MY BRODA"
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2013
I cheated on my bf just recently and I told him after like 5 hours of interrogation .It wasn't easy my broda because our relationship was seriously baaaaad, was already losing it cos he is soooo self centered.It has been an issue for months and I cudnt take it anymore.So I wasn't happy and since he is so full of himself he didn't want to change so.....I met someone and we became friends,despite my troubled relationship,I avoided him like plague last yr till he went back from UK.I refused picking his calls and delete messages that will divert my attention,until recently!I decided to meet and believe it was a WELCOME MISTAKE.Very wonderful!!!He makes me happy where my guy as failed!He knows how to treat a woman with respect and regard and so we started going out on dates.I was so happy that my bf noticed,because I was always giggling and smiling when nobody is around not knowing he is watching me.So he caught me cheating thru messages and I told him the whole truth that night.Mind u I asked him for forgiveness,BUT I told that I will never regret the happiness the other guy gives me.At that point I didn't care anymore,and I made him understand that my heart was already divided and truly it is till NOW!At this point he is the one begging!Am not really proud of war I did,but damnit who doesn't want to be happy?If with someone you love and he/she doesn't show it but prefers to cry like baby after somehow else has swept you off your feet,what wud you do??

I cheated on him but after talking with him I made a decision.I called the other guy and told him that I want my relationship to work and might not be able to see him again.He is really hurt but isn't relationships about working it out?If we don't sit down to work out our relationships then y are we going into it in the first place?After this incidence,I must confess to you thaty bf is really behaving.So the question here is Must I cheat on him before he treats me good undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Temismith(f): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2013
Nothing, just be happy. If he no tell u nko? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Princeparix(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra: .So the question here is Must I cheat on him before he treats me good undecided embarassed
nah dats not the question, rather it is__have d dude been cheating on u __d reason 4 his behaviour towards u
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2013
Princeparix: nah dats not the question, rather it is__have d dude been cheating on u __d reason 4 his behaviour towards u

How I won take know o
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=Temismith]Nothing, just be happy. If he no tell u nko? undecided[/quote

Abi o.Abi u won babe wey go bleep outside,wash her sef wella enta house?Girls dey lie o.If u see the one wey tell u truth,grab am life
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Princeparix(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra:

How I won take know o
i no be merlin nah--understanding and dialogue is the foundation of any union-just try it out
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2013
In as much as men cheats,I think women cheats more.A woman cheating is worst and easy cos our body is like an open highway,weda the road is tarred or not,car fit pass lipsrsealed(literary,the ones she allows).So the temptation of women cheating is high( am not saying its an excuse).All am pointing out here @ OP is that since she is single,u must have rivals.The fact she loves you doesn't mean she can't cheat on you,also that she cheated now doesn't justify cheating later in the future.Don't make it easier for her and don't pay her back my cheating,else she might feel comfortable and call it even.Since you disvirgined her yourself,trend gently....but be matured.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2013
Princeparix: i no be merlin nah--understanding and dialogue is the foundation of any union-just try it out

Gbam
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Princeparix(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Gbam
gringringringrin
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Achieverbaba: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2013
Dude....i'm in dis same situation right now. 6yrs relationship for that matter o, she confessed to me she cheated during her service year. I made my choice, the choice is yours bro!
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2013
Achieverbaba: Dude....i'm in dis same situation right now. 6yrs relationship for that matter o, she confessed to me she cheated during her service year. I made my choice, the choice is yours bro!

And wats ur choice if I may ask?
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by rekeson: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2013

How possible is it dat u and I are in exact same situation? Well I disvirgined mine and engaged her last year only 4 her to cheat on me.

She claimed I pushed her 2 do it, but dat didn't cut it 4 me cos as we speak, she is already in d past.

Trust me broda she will definitely cheat again. So d choice is urs.

I will love 2 no u better, so contact me on (rekeson4u@ gmail.com)
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by greedie1(f): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2013
u didn't catch her, she opened up to u herself, der is still some good in her..... give her another chance.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think She Aint Yet Mature. / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) / December Break Up Excuses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.