Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? (2303 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by xynerise: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Do you look at price tags or do you just get what you want and not worry about the price or getting a deal like the big boy you are? grin grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by johnwizey: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
No,i dey close my eyes cos my papa na Dangote.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by butterflyy(f): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Stingy men full nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
No.. I dey tag the price

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by xynerise: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
butterflyy: Stingy men full nairaland o
are u saying Johnwizey is stingy? grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
to look at the price tag, you first have to be there. going shopping with women is one of the most boring thing that can happen in a man's life.......dont do it!!!!! just hand her whatever money you wanted to "spend for that occasion" (bday etc), and let her go crazy. this way you are safe financially and dont have to follow her into the thousands of shops she will get into before buying ONE item.

women go in trance when shopping, and some even go window shopping with ZERO $$$ in their pocket.....they are like rehearsing for D day, lol!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Darlenebabe: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yomii: No.. I dey tag the price
@lolz u be otondo
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by xynerise: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
MRbrownJAY: to look at the price tag, you first have to be there. going shopping with women is one of the most boring thing that can happen in a man's life.......dont do it!!!!! just hand her whatever money you wanted to "spend for that occasion" (bday etc), and let her go crazy. this way you are safe financially and dont have to follow her into the thousands of shops she will get into before buying ONE item.

women go in trance when shopping, and some even go window shopping with ZERO $$$ in their pocket.....they are like rehearsing for D day, lol!
grin grin I thought I was the only one that observed this. Very boring my brother. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by johnwizey: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
butterflyy: Stingy men full nairaland o
No b say i stingy nw buh hw i no go look d price b4 i buy?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
xynerise: Do you look at price tags or do you just get what you want and not worry about the price or getting a deal like the big boy you are? grin grin
For me, I make up my mind on what to get her before going shopping...so the price tag issue wouldn't come up cos I would already have an idea on the how much the item[s] would cost.

And uhmmmm...I shop alone (believe me, its much safer and more economical), and present her the package as a surprise. wink
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by johnwizey: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
xynerise:
are u saying Johnwizey is stingy? grin
No mynd ha o
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
xynerise:
grin grin I thought I was the only one that observed this. Very boring my brother. grin
If you can't take your babe on shopping toll, that means you are not a classified romantic guy. Allow that your babe chop your money guy.
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
xynerise: grin grin I thought I was the only one that observed this. Very boring my brother. grin

to men, going shopping is something that NEEDS to be done, and that will require swift actions: go in, try the stuff on (not always) pay and leave!

to women, it goes to another dimension and it is an addiction that requires a LOT of time: walk around, see something they like, stay in the window and admire the dress, then goes in but sees another dress in the store, tries the first dress, then the second one she then ask the dummy who is with her if it looks good on her (whatever you answer doesnt make any difference anyway as she has already made up her mind), then after looking at herself and walking around the store, she will try the first dress again and walk around the store, then that lady would have to make a life decision as to which dress to buy.........30mins later, she is no where closer to decide and after calling her girlfriends to describe the dress in its entire form (down to every details), she will finally buy BOTH dresses. when you leave that store you feel relieved and FREE AT LAST, only for her to start admiring another dress in the shop next door....oh lawd!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by xynerise: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
^u really had a nice experience with shopping with women. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by segzicres(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
You might as well give her your ATM. Mscheew: boRing aF! When dey're shopping
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by lecturerdabo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
It is safer to commit suicide than taking these species shopping!
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
MRbrownJAY: to look at the price tag, you first have to be there. going shopping with women is one of the most boring thing that can happen in a man's life.......dont do it!!!!! just hand her whatever money you wanted to "spend for that occasion" (bday etc), and let her go crazy. this way you are safe financially and dont have to follow her into the thousands of shops she will get into before buying ONE item.

Guilty as charged. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
You men cannot understand. O, to feast your eyes on the vibrant colours!! The smell, the feel of all those new stuffs; the dazzling array of accessories. The intriguing wonders of those magical cosmetics... The rapturous journey across aisles stocked to bursting with different varieties of that which you seek.

The feeling is almost...org.asmic...

You men cannot understand at all cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by xynerise: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ishilove: You men cannot understand. O, to feast your eyes on the vibrant colours!! The smell, the feel of all those new stuffs; the dazzling array of accessories. The intriguing wonders of those magical cosmetics... The raptourous journey across aisles stocked to bursting with different varieties of that which you seek.

all is vanity undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Ridiy: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
If I will be d one 2 pay, I will look @ price tag ooo...bt if she is to pay for herself, well, she can go home with d shopping mall sef... grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by hottprince: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ishilove: You men cannot understand. O, to feast your eyes on the vibrant colours!! The smell, the feel of all those new stuffs; the dazzling array of accessories. The intriguing wonders of those magical cosmetics... The raptourous journey across aisles stocked to bursting with different varieties of that which you seek.

Undetstnd wetin wen our money dey burn?

@topic if I hear sey I no double check d price tag
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 17, 2013

the way you described shopping is just priceless....... i was eagerly waiting to hear about the euphoria when wearing it for the first time and the fabric touches your skin. oh ladies!

as for window shopping without money, it should be punishable by a few lashes! some women even push it to the extreme and try the clothes, haba!
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Ishilove: 5:30am On Apr 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

the way you described shopping is just priceless....... i was eagerly waiting to hear about the euphoria when wearing it for the first time and the fabric touches your skin. oh ladies!

as for window shopping without money, it should be punishable by a few lashes! some women even push it to the extreme and try the clothes, haba!
Lol. I don't go this far grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by nichole2(f): 5:54am On Apr 17, 2013
Guys des days are selfish dey don't want to spend a dime ,although one of my family members took me to a shop and said pick whatever u like. He was marrying into our family. , am not greedy. So I just picked 5things. That didn't cost too much
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Gudintent: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

as for window shopping without money, it should be punishable by a few lashes!

I agree
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by xynerise: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Guys des days are selfish dey don't want to spend a dime ,although one of my family members took me to a shop and said pick whatever u like. He was marrying into our family. , am not greedy. So I just picked 5things. That didn't cost too much
Na Okrika you buy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by nichole2(f): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2013
No designer , I don't wear cheap stuff dude
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by xynerise: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: No designer , I don't wear cheap stuff dude
and u said the 5things didnt cost much?
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by nichole2(f): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2013
Lol grin.
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Princeparix(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2013
hottprince:
Undetstnd wetin wen our money dey burn?

@topic if I hear sey I no double check d price tag
gringringringringrin #jumps into duruomuka river#
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by engrtee(f): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2013
I tell her look, thirty thousand naira today, we are going shoping. Its left for her to look at the price and select wisely.
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by GraceBestowed(f): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2013
Haba!! LoL, I MUST be the only woman who absolutely cannot stand shopping!!! I buy 90% of my stuff from the online stores, I just can't be bothered to do all that waka-waka!

Please, count it a privilege when the guy you're dating chooses to spend HIS money on you; if he's being wise by checking the price tag to make sure you're spending within his budget, there's nothing wrong with that, it doesn't make him stingy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? / Help Me Choose Between My Two Crushes. / 99 Facts That Guys Should Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.