Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? (2313 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Hahaha Lol; Wow you don't enjoy shopping? That’s a first; I tell you gurl; it's the best remedy....
GraceBestowed: Haba!! LoL, I MUST be the only woman who absolutely cannot stand shopping!!! I buy 90% of my stuff from the online stores, I just can't be bothered to do all that waka-waka!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Now you're talking.....
engrtee: I tell her look, thirty thousand naira today, we are going shoping. Its left for her to look at the price and select wisely.
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2013
For real.....sometimes, it's good to shop with her as well..cos it makes her day.....
CrazyMan:

I shop alone (believe me, its much safer and more economical), and present her the package as a surprise. wink
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by GraceBestowed(f): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2013
sanb: Hahaha Lol; Wow you don't enjoy shopping? That’s a first; I tell you gurl; it's the best remedy....

Oh, I, absolutely, love fashion (clothes, shoes, handbags, all join) but having my things delivered to my door is more exhilarating than wasting my time going in and out of shops.
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by HARDDON: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2013
GraceBestowed: Haba!! LoL, I MUST be the only woman who absolutely cannot stand shopping!!! I buy 90% of my stuff from the online stores, I just can't be bothered to do all that waka-waka!

Please, count it a privilege when the guy you're dating chooses to spend HIS money on you; if he's being wise by checking the price tag to make sure you're spending within his budget, there's nothing wrong with that, it doesn't make him stingy!!

A million likes!

buh i really wud rada she have the cash....they feel free wen dey shop alone( you dont wano know why...lolo)
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Men Buy, Women Shop cheesy
Men go shopping to look for SPECIFIC items. "I need this, this and this, we're going here and here."

Women go just to look. "Oh, let's go in here and see what they have.", regardless of whether or not they were looking for anything that store has or not. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
I have never gone to shopping with any lady but if i do i must look at the price tags because some ladies can be over greedy. Shey dem think say person na Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by dlex21(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
If she's paying or she's my wife, I just mite reconsider going shoppin wiv a lady...
shoppin wiv ladies is mortal punishment, not mainly cos of d money but the time-wasting due 2 their ridiculous indecisions and insatiable needs!!! Am not exactly renowned for patience...
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Don't get it twisted. Buying stuff online ain't no different from going to the store.

I'm an online shopaholic too, though I still enjoy going to stores. I can spend more than 5hours on forever21 website. It can take me more than 3 days to make a final decision. All na same, online shopping ain't no different..it's even worse online cos there are more choices and u want to get the best deal.
There is a joy that comes with shopping, I don't know. Even if I can't afford it, just adding some pretty pants and dresses to carts, makes me feel good.
I only have shoppers remorse when I buy Groceries sad
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by abiL(f): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
Shollypopz: Don't get it twisted. Buying stuff online ain't no different from going to the store.

I'm an online shopaholic too, though I still enjoy going to stores. I can spend more than 5hours on forever21 website. It can take me more than 3 days to make a final decision. All na same, online shopping ain't no different..it's even worse online cos there are more choices and u want to get the best deal.
There is a joy that comes with shopping, I don't know. Even if I can't afford it, just adding some pretty pants and dresses to carts, makes me feel good.
I only have shoppers remorse when I buy Groceries sad

I had a sales advisor job at forever21 when they opened their first store in England. I got a 10% discount. The discount gave me more excuse to spend my money buying items from there. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by hidenconyo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
xynerise:
Na Okrika you buy? undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
I shop from R5 store so there is no need to check the price undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by carlos1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
butterflyy: Stingy men full nairaland o

Na so hungry n poor gals take full nairaland o.
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by carlos1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Who is afraid of price tag, My babe already knws wat i can afford. She'll always ask, sweety can i pick this one its N15,000 ? And i will reply her ''please drop it, I dnt hav d money nw' and she'll gladly drop it. No big deal. Price tag ke, price tag ni
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by jakesund(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
my babe is Ghanian angry anytime she wanna shop i simply say baby lemme get those for u smiley.don't want u stressing your (black) fine self.

then she writes the list with all the bleaching cream, gucci bla bla... after going out for like 3hours i come back shouting baby I've been robbed cool it happened so fast all i could get was your bleaching cream.

works like a charm every single time grin so no, i don't Look at da bloody price tag sad
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Godson201333(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2013
I wont need price Tag at ajangbadi or yaba market nah,all na to price with my mouth lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by hidenconyo(m): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2013
carlos1:

Na so hungry n poor gals take full nairaland o.
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2013
Ishilove: You men cannot understand. O, to feast your eyes on the vibrant colours!! The smell, the feel of all those new stuffs; the dazzling array of accessories. The intriguing wonders of those magical cosmetics... The rapturous journey across aisles stocked to bursting with different varieties of that which you seek.

The feeling is almost...org.asmic...

You men cannot understand at all cheesy
Preach on, sis. I hardly go out shopping because I get most of my stuffs online and I'm lazy tongue. But when I'm in the mood for proper shopping, I'm unstoppable. Shopping is a life saver, the feeling is beyond örgasmic, it is magical. You can only understand this feeling to its core when you're in a large store with 2 floors up. It's awesome, it's amazing, it's simply breathtaking cheesy cheesy. So much clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup. Like you must be dead not be enchanted by them.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

the way you described shopping is just priceless....... i was eagerly waiting to hear about the euphoria when wearing it for the first time and the fabric touches your skin. oh ladies!

as for window shopping without money, it should be punishable by a few lashes! some women even push it to the extreme and try the clothes, haba!
The annoying part really is when they take photos with the clothes on and they know they're not gonna buy them. That should be punishable, I tell you.
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 21, 2013
~vicky~:
Men Buy, Women Shop cheesy
Men go shopping to look for SPECIFIC items. "I need this, this and this, we're going here and here."

Women go just to look. "Oh, let's go in here and see what they have.", regardless of whether or not they were looking for anything that store has or not. grin
OMG!! That is soooooo true. I'm guilty of that.

The only I go shopping for specifics is when I'm going grocery shopping. grin grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by flexshop(m): 4:07am On Apr 21, 2013
Bobo came, bobo saw, bobo conquered
grin grin grin

When I enter a mall,I already have a mental picture of shops to enter and those not to enter. And yes, I not only check d price tag,I also check for discounts...and she understands undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Ishilove: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2013
dlex21: If she's paying or she's my wife, I just mite reconsider going shoppin wiv a lady...
shoppin wiv ladies is mortal punishment, not mainly cos of d money but the time-wasting due 2 their ridiculous indecisions and insatiable needs!!! Am not exactly renowned for patience...
You berra learn patience quick, then! cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Ishilove: 5:40am On Apr 21, 2013
~vicky~:

I plead guilty to the above tongue grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Ishilove: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Preach on, sis. I hardly go out shopping because I get most of my stuffs online and I'm lazy tongue. But when I'm in the mood for proper shopping, I'm unstoppable. Shopping is a life saver, the feeling is beyond örgasmic, it is magical. You can only understand this feeling to its core when you're in a large store with 2 floors up. It's awesome, it's amazing, it's simply breathtaking cheesy cheesy. So much clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup. Like you must be dead not be enchanted by them.
You are my twin from another mother cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Ridiy: 5:52am On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
The annoying part really is when they take photos with the clothes on and they know they're not gonna buy them. That should be punishable, I tell you.

Hmmm....are u talking frm experience...cos ve neva heard of dt b4 oooo....
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
OMG!! That is soooooo true. I'm guilty of that.

The only I go shopping for specifics is when I'm going grocery shopping. grin grin

lol, so they take photo IN THE SHOP with clothes that they havent bought "yet"?! then upload the pics on social media pretending they got the gears?! oh lawd!!!!!! i knew about the ones that bought the clothes one day, kept the price tag on, then go out that same evening wearing the dress, and then return the dress the next day for a refund........ which is just as sad as the picture takers.

also, what i hate dont understand the most about this insanity call shopping is that, the week after a heavy shopping week, a lady would still tell you she has NOTHING to wear bwaaaaah........ and when you point out to her all the crap she has been buying the previous week, she will calmly reply:"it's not good enough" or "it doesnt fit the occasion".

women have issues like that, one gal told me she never throw stuff away (even though she might not use it any longer) simply because seeing the closet full of clothing makes her feel REAL GOOD. she even started a fight when asked to throw some away or give it to charity. now she has an extra room in her house specially for clothing and she often goes there for some "emotional uplifting". women, i weep for thee!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? / Why Are They Like This / Hungup On Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.