Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? (2315 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by xynerise: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

lol, so they take photo IN THE SHOP with clothes that they havent bought "yet"?! then upload the pics on social media pretending they got the gears?! oh lawd!!!!!! i knew about the ones that bought the clothes one day, kept the price tag on, then go out that same evening wearing the dress, and then return the dress the next day for a refund........ which is just as sad as the picture takers.

also, what i hate dont understand the most about this insanity call shopping is that, the week after a heavy shopping week, a lady would still tell you she has NOTHING to wear bwaaaaah........ and when you point out to her all the crap she has been buying the previous week, she will calmly reply:"it's not good enough" or "it doesnt fit the occasion".

women have issues like that, one gal told me she never throw stuff away (even though she might not use it any longer) simply because seeing the closet full of clothing makes her feel REAL GOOD. she even started a fight when asked to throw some away or give it to charity. now she has an extra room in her house specially for clothing and she often goes there for some "emotional uplifting". women, i weep for thee!!!!
grin. Seriously, I am fed up with these. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ridiy:

Hmmm....are u talking frm experience...cos ve neva heard of dt b4 oooo....
I swear, I had never even heard of that before until I went shopping with my cousin this one time and I saw some girls doing it. Sometimes you don't even have to see them, you can hear their cameras clicking away. After that, you see them returning the clothes to the dressing room attendant. I kid you not.
Re: Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

lol, so they take photo IN THE SHOP with clothes that they havent bought "yet"?! then upload the pics on social media pretending they got the gears?! oh lawd!!!!!! i knew about the ones that bought the clothes one day, kept the price tag on, then go out that same evening wearing the dress, and then return the dress the next day for a refund........ which is just as sad as the picture takers.

also, what i hate dont understand the most about this insanity call shopping is that, the week after a heavy shopping week, a lady would still tell you she has NOTHING to wear bwaaaaah........ and when you point out to her all the crap she has been buying the previous week, she will calmly reply:"it's not good enough" or "it doesnt fit the occasion".

women have issues like that, one gal told me she never throw stuff away (even though she might not use it any longer) simply because seeing the closet full of clothing makes her feel REAL GOOD. she even started a fight when asked to throw some away or give it to charity. now she has an extra room in her house specially for clothing and she often goes there for some "emotional uplifting". women, i weep for thee!!!!
I'm done grin grin grin grin grin

That's too sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Big Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate / The Pride Of Every Woman / The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.