Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Would You Date An Older Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date An Older Girl? (11170 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Am Dating An Older Girl... Can We Get Married?? / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by SPYRO(m): 4:16am On Aug 16, 2007
YES,i will.Dating an older Girl is not the problem or issue but what matters most is dating someone you love and who also love you back.Love is greater than age. Thanks. Spyro
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by cute9jaguy(m): 5:16am On Dec 26, 2007
sure,i will. i have and still will if she's my type of gurl
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2007
hhhmmmmmmm. i read replies and laugh my heart out. grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Nigerian Men (most who got ego problems) want to marry older women, go tell that lie to the birds. grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by member161476: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2007
Thoniaslim Hmm,
lets try to keep our minds naked
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2007
Meaning?
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by smith005(m): 1:44am On Jul 30, 2008
yes i will date an older girl that is older than me, if the strong love is there because age is just number.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by billyall(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2008
i can, but not for money reason.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by segzicres(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2008
i would date an older woman for her rich experience.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by El(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2008
I've always had this thinggy for an older, sexy woman, for many reasons. Lemme share one;

They know what they want, and they go str8 for it! You see, i noticed sumtin about Naija girls, some of em dont know what they want, some have an idea, but're always either too shy or too stupid to go for it, some str8 up clueless.

For those of u saying peeps just like em for the money, I culd proudly call myself an xception, cos I aint no broke-ass, at least I can afford to live well, within my limit, that is. And u guys need to learn how to respect the feelings of others.If a man says he likes sumtin u dont, u dont have to criticise him, wish him well, ya hypocrites!
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Gonorrhea(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2008
You go through different phases in life

Right now, i am looking at dating and shagging women 5-10yrs older than me, and i am in my early twenties!

I can date an older girl, no big deal!
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by asewo(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2008
This topic i am a professional in it, Cos i have dated more than enough older ladies and even married ones,
What i enjoy there is i am safe from finacial problems,sexual satisfaction and what have u,
You can be happy with her and you dont need to be bordered on how she feels,
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by El(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2008
When it comes to dating (for the sex dat is), its always more interesting when she's older. I say this because most of these under-sixteen, under-thirty, under-twenty naija girls can be so naive , they dont know what they want. An older woman knows exactly what she wants, and goes ahead to grab it. Personally, i've always had a thing for older women, right from my crawling days. wink, for the following reasons;

1. They wont ask u to buy panties, toiletries for them
2. If they want something, it'll be plain to see, none of that hanky-panky business
3. They'd probably have some form of income, a life, which is more than i can say for the under-grads (no offence meant)

If u ask me, i prefer an older lady to a younger one. BUT DO NOT COME NEAR ME, IF YOU ARE MARRIED!!!! Guys, make una try stay away from the married ones oh! no go cripple ur career oh!!!! angry
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by realfond(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2008
Of course, the older the better, but I wouldnt marry an older woman but if its for sex, I prefer someone 10years older than I am, but not more than 10 years older.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by JustGood(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2008
I dated a couple of slightly older girls (1 and 2 yrs older) but I knew there was not going to be anything serious. In my mind, I knew I was just playing although they took it seriously, especially the first one
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by teeeem: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
sincerely, al grls hv datd sucesfuly in my life were al oldr dan me (1-2yrs). but d botom line in al des is dat i ws more matur minded dan dem. dat's importnt anyway, d guys maturity matrs 2hndle any relatnshp cos he's shldrin d relatnshp. nd one more tn, d guy shld be in contrl no matr who d grl is, evn if d guy is a dwart n d grl is omotola, he's in charg.
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by chigurl(f): 3:29am On Sep 25, 2008
well i think it depends on what you define as older. I am 25 and i would date a guy who is 21 which is 4yrs older than me. if things work out hey while the hell not take it to the next level. I find that guys in their 40s seem to love women my age. I connect with them more emotionally but they tend to look like my daddy with their big ole pot bellies and gray hairs. why is that? hehehe
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by dyabman(m): 3:35am On Sep 25, 2008
its no big deal for me .
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by mamaorga(f): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2008
INTERESTING shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I HAV A THING FOR YOUNGER GUYS
AM 25 , AND WORKING CLASS
SO INTERESTED APPLICANTS SUBMIT UR CV'S TO ME
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by cleric(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2008
I have dated older women and I believe they are better; i guess the wine rules apply here also . 

@mamaorga,
How do you roll? wink
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by k1banty(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2008
@post

from a year older and above

Capital No,
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by mamaorga(f): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2008
@cleric,
hmmmmm
u tell me
how's it gonna be cool wink
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by efetoma(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2008
verily verily. am even searchin for a good one. interested? pls get in touch; aketoma @yahoo.com
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by chamotex(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2009
The question should be "When will I stop dating older girls" cool
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Smi1(m): 12:50am On Mar 10, 2010
Age is a just a FuQing number !! I can date and marry an older lady what matters most is the love and understanding
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by superNOVAe(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Older women are cool though, but shouldn't be too old.
axeprince:
This Question is for "Brothers" in the room.

I prefer dating older girls and ladies to girls my age or younger for a number of reasons, which include stability, ability for some to "hold their own" and lots more.

What do say? Which do you prefer?
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Johnwick64: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Damn I was 2 yrs old when this thread was created but now I can enter Brazzers legally

1 Like

Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Cowbell521: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Caleb:
Yeah. Older women understand the meaning of love better than the younger ones that are still trying yo find out the meaning of certain things. Older women are better everywhere, though sometimes they nag alot and would also want to detect the pace of the relationship. Talking out of experience.
Both old and young evil. Evil gender all of them. U be living legend Oooo. Respect bros Caleb
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Cowbell521: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Johnwick64:
Damn I was 2 yrs old when this thread was created but now I can enter Brazzers legally
Eyah. Remember 2 avoid women
Re: Would You Date An Older Girl? by Moeman: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
omo this post old o....anyways yes i will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos / How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] / Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.