Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam - Islam for Muslims (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (37208 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Muslims Can I Ask You Some Questions? / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2013
TarryFour: This page said 'To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to ANY religion' A message and video was posted here about islam and within minutes it has been pulled down. Yet so many posts on the same page denigrade the Christian faith and casts aspersions on christianity and even questioned its authenticity, and nothing clearly seems to be wrong with that.
The question is: who is this allah that is always afraid and become jittery whenever any truth is being presented about him. when would muslims learn the truth about their god? A muslim man was recently sent to his mallam to ask him about some disturbing truths he discovered when reading the koran on his own -just after watching the video but the mallam told him that 'only allah knows that!' If allah truly knows it why didn't the allah reveal it to the mallam?

It is only in Islam that you can offend a muslim by speaking about Mohammed or Allah. As if god can't defend himself. Na wa!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2013
talk2me006

Would Northern Nigeria be a better/safer/peaceful place if Boko Haram were Evangelical Christians?.

BOKO HARAM AND EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS [b]WILL BOTH CAUSE DAMAGES [/b]TO NOTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.

Boko aram are killing many innocent people( both christians and muslims).

i personally witness one sheik killed by boko aram just becos the sheik asociate them with non muslim.

ALSO , Evangelical christian will done damages to the northern part of nigeria by constantly
brainwashing people with their trinity syndrome. they will not talk about nothing less than the
worldly affair and promising of quick money ; they will filled the mind of our youth for wordly things to the extent that they will even forget heaven existence; they will preach many things that jesus (pbuh) doesnt preach As this is wrong, it is not just a plain waste of time and preventing people to not know the true GOD but also make them worshiping a confused gods( trinity). grin

IN CONCLUSION:WITH THE POINTS ABOVE, NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA AND ALL OTHER PLACE WILL NEVER BE A SAFER/BETTER AREA UNDER THE REGIME OF BOTH BOKO ARAM INSURGENT AND CHRISTIAN ENVAGENLISM. grin

First of all, let me applaud you for taking time to answer this question. I appreciate it. So, in summary, this is what you said

1. Boko-Haram are murderous and killers and they are no good to the North - I honesty thank you for this answer and I appreciate your response. SO IN SUMMARY MUSLIM MURDERERS ARE NOT GOOD FOR NORTHERN NIGERIA.

2. Christian Evangelism is not good because they will brain-wash people - I find it interesting how you equate preaching of Christianity to brain-washing people. You spent time narrating the views muslims like you hold about Christianity and how you CONDEMN it but you went further and said the basic teaching about the gospel is not good for Northern Nigeria. Your answer raises other questions - do Christians force muslims to accept JESUS in Northern Nigeria? Do Christians force muslims to go to church? You are basically saying - BEEN A CHRISTIAN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA IS TERRIBLE FOR NORTHERN NIGERIA.

Who was the first muslim?

Listen, when you engage someone is a debate - you are to provide your case and answer in the context of the text provided. For example, I asked you to show me from the Quran because the Quran gave several claims on who the first muslims was. So, we don't need you referring me to outside links - those links are not authority on the Quran. The Quran is the only word from Allah. SO PLEASE, RESPOND AND ANSWER ME FROM THE QURAN ON WHO WAS THE FIRST MUSLIM

How many days did Allah create the world

Again, stick to the Quran and provide your answer. When you presented the verse(s) in the OT about violence in the Bible, I didn't refer you to links outside to check them because I know they are not authority on the Bible. Shee you understand?

AS YOU CAN SEE I DIDNT DODGE YOUR QUESTION AND I DIDNT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS, ALSO I DIDNT JUMP TO ANOTHER TOPIC LEAVING THE PRESENT TOPIC DISCUSSING.IF YOU DARE JUMP TO ANOTHER TOPIC AGAIN WITHOUT FINISHING PRESENT ONE I WILL NOT ASNWER YOU AGAIN AND COUNT YOU CONFUSED AS USUAL.
NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE COMPLETE THE QUESTION I ASKED U OTHER TIME OR I SHOULD ASSUMED THAT YOU HAVE FAILED IT ALREADY OR I SHOULD ASSUME THAT THE QUESTION SURPASS UR INTELLINGENT OR I SHLD ASK U NEW LESSER QUESTION WHICH WILL FIT U WELL. grin grin

I will confirm that you presented an answer to my first question. You said Boko Haram (muslims) and Christians are not fit for northern Nigeria. However, you haven't addressed my 2nd and 3rd questions from the Quran. I think it is fair enough to request that you answer both questions from the Quran and not some links smiley
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:19am On May 13, 2013
talk2me006:

SO U BELIEVE IN 1+1+1=1 ( WAT A CONFUSED gods)

can u please explain ur own method to explain trinity better?

i want to see another method funny than that of bolean principle or is your own method is De broglie atomic structure principle! grin or i should open another thread to ask that as u told me other time? grin grin grin

You accuse others of going in circles. How many times have Christians provided an answer to you YET you state your position on the GodHead in the Bible? Again, no one is asking you to believe it. You can find the Trinity/GodHead unbelievable, that is fine. As far as you understand an atom can consist of a proton, neutron and electron - the concept of the Christian GodHead should not be rocket science to you - except you have no knowledge of basic Physics. So, while you refuse and reject it - it doesn't make it any less true.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2013
Proffdada:
So the Gospel that was judiciously protected over ages through blood sweat n tears is corrupted but the revelation to an idolatorer in a demonic cave at hira is ur own truth, how sick can u get?

It amazes me how NL muslims on this thread can put down their common sense and make such claims. I see the POST on their fore-heads "MY MIND IS MADEUP - DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH THE FACTS" grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2013
talk2me006:

lol! mr bolean! grin

well, i can see! you did not back ur points with proofs, so as usual i will count you as ignorant and confused fellow who have been brainwashed to the extent that he cant even reason with his brain but anus. grin

peace........

Did the Bible exist as a Book before the Quran?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2013
interesting shocked
batry low .
question noted .
coming bak later......

but somtin make me laugh in dis forum grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:42am On May 13, 2013
talk2me006:

mr bolean! relax.

# SO U MEAN , U CANT PROVIDE A CONCRETE ANSWER FOR TRINITY (1+1+1=1)?

# MUST YOU CONTINUE TO REMAIN IN ILLUSION AFTER JESUS AND PROPHET MUHAMMED EXPLAIN GOD FOR U?

# DOES JESUS U CLAIM U ARE FOLLOWING(WHICH I KNOW U DID NOT) DESCRIBE GOD WITH BOLEAN PRINCIPLE?
# MUST YOU BE PERMANENTLY BRAINWASHED WITHOUT DOING YOUR PERSONAL RESEARCH AND KNOW THE TRUTH.

MAN ! DONT USE UR ANUS TO REASON NOW.

READ THIS AGAIN:

read this:
Mark 12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

From the above verse,did jesus confuse diciples with bolean to explain oneness of GOD?

read this also:

"Say: He is Allah,

The One and Only.

"Allah, the Eternal, Absolute.

"He begets not, nor is He begotten.

And there is none like unto Him."

[Al-Qur’an 112:1-4].

From the verses i quoted above; is there any confusion to know that God is ONE?
did they used bolean principle to explain the oneness of GOD.

now for you to not answer my question above , then i can say ur intelligence equal to that of cockroach not like pebble. grin

PEACE........... grin

Simple proof of Trinity concept. An Atom comprises of a proton, neutron and electron

ATOM = PROTON, NEUTRON & ELECTRON

1 = 1+1+1

Is that HARD for you to understand?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2013
Proffdada:

You still don't get it, but i'll help you: you see as humans we tend to judge by the perception of our five senses but the spirit is what discerns beyond these, therefore God exists in three persons as you can analogize as three states of matter but unlike matter each one still exist within transition. I hope this explaination is noy too much for your primitive brain. God was,is and forever is One

I think you still have to come down to basic elementary math for this guy to understand. He is reading BLIND. I gave example of an ATOM that comprise of a PROTON, NEUTRON & ELECTRON. 3 of them distinct yet 1. Tell him that - and he will give you some cock and bull story from the Quran that proven science is wrong and Muhammed is right smiley.

Tell him that a human being consist of a BODY, SPIRIT & SOUL - 3 of them distinct yet 1. He will throw his common sense out of the window and agree with a 7th century illiterate that didn't tells you Satan is in your nose at night and you should rinse him out in the morning
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2013
AbdH:
Trinity has to be the most lucrative fraud of all time. Thanks be to Allah, we could have been swept off our feet by such preposterous doctrines as yours. You better seek God and stop confusing yourself and us.

So, we should ALL become muslims because Mohammed (an illiterate) denied the foundation of every Christian faith that has been taught and proved in the Bible 600 years before he was born because an angel "Gabriel" told him so. Which kind weed you dey smoke?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2013
Proffdada:
ur stupidity always precedes you no matter how much colorful examples are given and u hv not been taking ur meds
Analogies are ways u compare things of which you know to the unknown. Jesus Christ used a lotta analogies known as parables but dumb nitwits like u can never comprehend. I bet it's someone that is helping u to translate this thread

If Mohammed came down and told him the Trinity was TRUE - he wouldn't believe. The same way he doesn't believe Boko Haram are muslims smiley
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother talktome,leave these people alone with their brainwashed trinity,the word that never exist in the bible.Imagine,after I quoted more than 5verses of the glorious quran where it confirms the a party of the people of scriptures(Jews and Christians)threw away a good part of their scripture.But it's like your eyes are blind,you can't see your brain is sealed,you can't reason and your ears are blocked,you will never hear the word of Allah......Peace.

And how many times did I confirm to you that the word TRINITY doesn't exist in the Bible. I made the very clear to you and did confirm it. The word GodHead exist and Christians term it the Trinity - Which is the SAME THING.

How can you use your Quran to prove the Bible Oh? The Bible existed 600 years before your Quran "that was created before the beginning of the world" appeared.

The Fallacy of False Assumptions: In logic as well as in law, "historical precedent" means that the burden of proof rests on those who set forth new theories and not on those whose ideas have already been verified. The old tests the new. The already established authority judges any new claims to authority.

Since Islam came along many centuries after Christianity, Islam has the burden of proof and not Christianity. The Bible tests and judges the Qur'an. When the Bible and The Qur'an contradict each other, the Bible must logically be given first place as the older authority. The Qur'an is in error until it proves itself.

Some Muslims violate the principle of historical precedent by asserting that Islam does not have the burden of proof and that the Qur'an judges the Bible.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2013
interesing grin
taking my breakfast with hot cofee and bread grin
i cant stop laughing with these people.
keep them coming , your yansh will be exposed one by one. i promise !

just let me come bak and charge my laptop.

grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2013
Proffdada:
So far i think boolean logic is too complicated for your prokaryotic brain atleast you know 1x1x1=1 grin grin

His problem is that he is using the Quran as his text-book. You should read Mohammeds description of heaven - you will laugh your head off
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2013
talk2me006: interesing grin

grin

You know the common Igbo adage that says "Before you can see another persons yansh (as you call it) - you too have to expose your yansh as well". Don't rush your break-fast on our account Oh! You can call your Imam while you are at it as well smiley
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2013
alexis:

You know the common Igbo adage that says "Before you can see another persons yansh (as you call it) - you too have to expose your yansh as well". Don't rush your break-fast on our account Oh! You can call your Imam while you are at it as well smiley

i can see !
is like u havnt take ur breakfast.

guy! be patient, all ur post will be dealt with accordinly. your yansh will be exposed as usual ; grin

so u are igbo.
no wonder grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2013
talk2me006:

i can see !
is like u havnt take ur breakfast.

guy! be patient, all ur post will be dealt with accordinly. your yansh will be exposed as usual ; grin

so u are igbo.
no wonder grin

Oga, stop blabbing smiley. We dey wait your revelation from angel "Gabriel" grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2013
talk2me006: interesing grin

grin

Stop lying,you are'nt taking any breakfast,you are surfing the net for info,engraving yourself in the quran and probably studying the Bible!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2013
alexis:

You accuse others of going in circles. How many times have Christians provided an answer to you YET you state your position on the GodHead in the Bible? Again, no one is asking you to believe it. You can find the Trinity/GodHead unbelievable, that is fine. As far as you understand an atom can consist of a proton, neutron and electron - the concept of the Christian GodHead should not be rocket science to you - except you have no knowledge of basic Physics. So, while you refuse and reject it - it doesn't make it any less true.
Haha,here you are alexis with rubbish to prove trinity that never exist in your bible.The other time I dismantled your water claim,now it's atom.Reason before making comparison.
Atom is made up of three particles-proton,neutron and electron,so God can also exist in 3 persons-Father,son and holy ghost?.Brother,if one particle of the atom is lost there's nothing like atom again.If neutron is lost,no atom now tell me is holy ghost or the son are lost,there won't God-the father anymore?
You even use Human being body,soul and spirit,brother that's composition of man.Without body,soul and spirit can't live.Now tell without Son and Holy ghost,the Father can't live,don't you know God is forever? The absolute,the eternal,he doesn't need anyone to be part of him.
Just curious.....Peace

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2013
lanrexlan: Haha,here you are alexis with rubbish to prove trinity that never exist in your bible.The other time I dismantled your water claim,now it's atom.Reason before making comparison.
Atom is made up of three particles-proton,neutron and electron,so God can also exist in 3 persons-Father,son and holy ghost?.Brother,if one particle of the atom is lost there's nothing like atom again.If neutron is lost,no atom now tell me is holy ghost or the son are lost,there won't God-the father anymore?
You even use Human being body,soul and spirit,brother that's composition of man.Without body,soul and spirit can't live.Now tell without Son and Holy ghost,the Father can't live,don't you know God is forever? The absolute,the eternal,he doesn't need anyone to be part of him.
Just curious.....Peace

Dude - you can DENY the trinity, you can refute it, however - you can't CHANGE it. I gave a simple analogy for you to understand the Trinity BUT you ignored that and started talking about DECOMPOSITION OF AN ATOM. You miss the point by a MILE mate. Your statements CONFIRM that you understand what I am talking about but you are still refuting the Trinity. You have been doing that from jump start.

1. Initially you asked for us to EXPLAIN - we did and provided an example using the ATOM as an analogy so you can understand that the parts can function together YET STILL BE ONE
2. You understood it BUT came back and talked about decomposition of an ATOM as if that is the POINT we are talking about smiley
2. We gave you the example of one man - composing of a body, soul and spirit. You UNDERSTAND IT yet you left the POINT been made and decided to deviate and talk about a man living without those parts smiley

So again, it is enough for me that you understand it - you don't have to believe it smiley
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2013
alexis:

And how many times did I confirm to you that the word TRINITY doesn't exist in the Bible. I made the very clear to you and did confirm it. The word GodHead exist and Christians term it the Trinity - Which is the SAME THING.

How can you use your Quran to prove the Bible Oh? The Bible existed 600 years before your Quran "that was created before the beginning of the world" appeared.

The Fallacy of False Assumptions: In logic as well as in law, "historical precedent" means that the burden of proof rests on those who set forth new theories and not on those whose ideas have already been verified. The old tests the new. The already established authority judges any new claims to authority.

Since Islam came along many centuries after Christianity, Islam has the burden of proof and not Christianity. The Bible tests and judges the Qur'an. When the Bible and The Qur'an contradict each other, the Bible must logically be given first place as the older authority. The Qur'an is in error until it proves itself.

Some Muslims violate the principle of historical precedent by asserting that Islam does not have the burden of proof and that the Qur'an judges the Bible.
Brother,haha where's the proof that the bible existed before the creation of the world? The bible and the Quran don't contradict on the concept of God,they may contradict on other things.It's your church teachings and your bible that contradicts on the concept of God.The bible said there's only one God but they have brainwashed you in your church with 3-in-1 concept of God.We aren't fools bro,do you believe in historical precedent now? And you told me not to use that to proof JIHAD,the reasons while verses were revealed using the seerah of the prophet.....Peace

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2013
alexis:

If Mohammed came down and told him the Trinity was TRUE - he wouldn't believe. The same way he doesn't believe Boko Haram are muslims smiley
Brother,if trinity is so important in Christianity,why doesn't jesus(pbuh) preached about it? It's a concept that was introduced 300years after the death of christ(pbuh).None of his disciples believed in trinity,jesus(pbuh) preached only one God,but they have brainwashed you sha with that concept of trinity.In 1991,the pope that just resign in recent put forward that your bible should be re-written,and mary(pbuh) should be included in the three to become four people in one,ha so absurd.If trinity has been something that has basis in christianity,why would the pope suggested mary(pbuh)should be added.It's just a fabrication,a concoction.I wonder what they would called it if the suggestion was taken in,[b]QUADRANT[b/]Lolz.....Peace

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2013
alexis:

Dude - you can DENY the trinity, you can refute it, however - you can't CHANGE it. I gave a simple analogy for you to understand the Trinity BUT you ignored that and started talking about DECOMPOSITION OF AN ATOM. You miss the point by a MILE mate. Your statements CONFIRM that you understand what I am talking about but you are still refuting the Trinity. You have been doing that from jump start.

1. Initially you asked for us to EXPLAIN - we did and provided an example using the ATOM as an analogy so you can understand that the parts can function together YET STILL BE ONE
2. You understood it BUT came back and talked about decomposition of an ATOM as if that is the POINT we are talking about smiley
2. We gave you the example of one man - composing of a body, soul and spirit. You UNDERSTAND IT yet you left the POINT been made and decided to deviate and talk about a man living without those parts smiley

So again, it is enough for me that you understand it - you don't have to believe it smiley
Haha,who understands it? I can never comprehend a fabrication,a concoction.Just made an analysis of what you put forward.Make proper analysis before comparing things,GOD IS ONE not THREE IN ONE...peace

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,haha where's the proof that the bible existed before the creation of the world? The bible and the Quran don't contradict on the concept of God,they may contradict on other things.It's your church teachings and your bible that contradicts on the concept of God.The bible said there's only one God but they have brainwashed you in your church with 3-in-1 concept of God.We aren't fools bro,do you believe in historical precedent now? And you told me not to use that to proof JIHAD,the reasons while verses were revealed using the seerah of the prophet.....Peace

I never said the bible was created before the beginning of the world. I said your Quran made that claim that is was in heaven before the creation of the world - please re-read.

Dude, I don't know where you got the belief that Christians worship 3 Gods, clearly - you are not a muslim scholar, so don't claim to be an AUTHORITY on the Bible either. CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN ONE GOD. How many times do you want to hear it?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2013
lanrexlan: Haha,who understands it? I can never comprehend a fabrication,a concoction.Just made an analysis of what you put forward.Make proper analysis before comparing things,GOD IS ONE not THREE IN ONE...peace

No need to go around in Circles - you can relate to the ATOM, that is good enough for me smiley
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,if trinity is so important in Christianity,why doesn't jesus(pbuh) preached about it? It's a concept that was introduced 300years after the death of christ(pbuh).None of his disciples believed in trinity,jesus(pbuh) preached only one God,but they have brainwashed you sha with that concept of trinity.In 1991,the pope that just resign in recent put forward that your bible should be re-written,and mary(pbuh) should be included in the three to become four people in one,ha so absurd.If trinity has been something that has basis in christianity,why would the pope suggested mary(pbuh)should be added.It's just a fabrication,a concoction.I wonder what they would called it if the suggestion was taken in,QUADRANT[b/]Lolz.....Peace

Let me ask you a question - Did the "Lost Injeel" have the Godhead in it? Trying to explain the Trinity to you is almost like imagining a plastic glass smiley

I gave you an example of an ATOM - you understood that concept yet [b]BRANCHED OFF
totally and talked about the decomposition of the atom smiley. I never mentioned the decomposition of an atom but for some reason you decided to deviate from the central theme smiley.

I thought about another example that should make sense to you - I AM FULLY AWARE YOU WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT BUT I AM INTERESTED ON HOW YOU WOULD VIEW IT

Time exists as Past, Present, Future - they are 3 but 1. Is this a simpler example for you mate smiley
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2013
alexis:

Let me ask you a question - Did the "Lost Injeel" have the Godhead in it? Trying to explain the Trinity to you is almost like imagining a plastic glass smiley

I gave you an example of an ATOM - you understood that concept yet BRANCHED OFF totally and talked about the decomposition of the atom smiley. I never mentioned the decomposition of an atom but for some reason you decided to deviate from the central theme smiley.

I thought about another example that should make sense to you - I AM FULLY AWARE YOU WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT BUT I AM INTERESTED ON HOW YOU WOULD VIEW IT

Time exists as Past, Present, Future - they are 3 but 1. Is this a simpler example for you mate smiley

I doubt if they wil ever understand the concept,no matter how much you explain-it is a mystery that their 'corruptible' mind won't grasp-despite ur explanation!

The sun is one,yet it has HEAT and LIGHT! We get heat and light from the sun;does that makes it two? NO!
God is ONE-NO CHRISTAIN BELIEVE OTHERWISE!
THE BIBLE DOESN'T TEACH TRINITY;THAT IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE IN THE BIBLE!
TRINITY EXPLAINS THE WAYS BY WHICH GOD MANIFESTS!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2013
alexis:

I gave you an example of an ATOM - you understood that concept yet BRANCHED OFF totally and talked about the decomposition of the atom smiley. I never mentioned the decomposition of an atom but for some reason you decided to deviate from the central theme smiley.

I doubt if they wil ever understand the concept,no matter how much you explain-it is a mystery that their 'corruptible' mind won't grasp-despite ur explanation!

The sun is one,yet it has HEAT and LIGHT! We get heat and light from the sun;does that makes it two? NO!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2013
alexis:

I never said the bible was created before the beginning of the world. I said your Quran made that claim that is was in heaven before the creation of the world - please re-read.

Dude,I don't know where you got the belief that Christians worship 3 Gods, clearly - you are not a muslim scholar, so don't claim to be an AUTHORITY on the Bible either. CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN ONE GOD. How many times do you want to hear it?
Brother,where in the Quran does it says that the bible has been in existence before the creation of the earth? I need references,maybe you have visited your anti-islamic sites again.I may not be a scholar,but I am student of comparative religions.....Peace
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2013
Mintayo:

Mister bolean,here you are with your 'Sun' theory again.Let this be clear to you,before you can make comparison make sure the things you are comparing have at least two things in common,at least two features comparable.Brother alexis,how can you use time to explain the concept of trinity? Is the father the past tense?,The Son the present tense? and the holy spirit the future tense? Or another way round?.The past is gone,you can't change it,the future isn't here you can't predict it and Jesus(pbuh)said in the gospel of matthew 24;36-'But of that day and hour knoweth no man,not the angels of the but my father only''(Only God knows the future).If you use time to explain trinity,then every member of your trinitarians should have knowledge about the 'day and hour''.Jesus(pbuh)don't even have knowledge about the hour nor the holy spirit that doesn't exist,the knowledge of the hour is with the one GOD,he's not changing form he knows everything about the past,he knows the present and only him knows what everyone will earn in the future.God is omnisscience

To mister bolean,the sun is a body its products are heat energy and light energy.Without the sun,there's no heat nor light.Now tell me the father won't exist without the son and the fake holy spirit? God is omnipotent,he exists alone he doesn't need anybody to be part of him.The only thing you guys are comparing is because all your claims are in threes,so God can be in 3persons but still one.It's wrong,try and compare the otherwise....Peace

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2013

To mister bolean
please that is not my name.

,the sun is a body its products are heat energy and light energy.Without the sun,there's no heat nor light.

what is the use of the Sun without heat and light?
now i understand why u don't understand alexis; just as in the sun,there are both heat and light,but light is not heat and vice versa,but both are one,THOUGH THEY HAVE DIFFERENT FORMS IN THEIR MANIFESTATION!.
Jesus and the Holy Spirit proceed from the Father(God)-they are not THREE but one ,just as the sun is but one!

God is omnipotent,he exists alone he doesn't need anybody to be part of him.

Like i said before,nobody is disputing that-God is one;it is only that ur mind has been programed(by quran or ur mullahs)that we have three Gods-NO!

The only thing you guys are comparing is because all your claims are in threes,so God can be in 3persons but still one...

like i said before that is what you have been told;but it is not true!
Atom is one...the sun is ONE.

LUKE 1:35
The Angel replied," The HOLY SPIRIT(of God) will come upon you,and the power of the MOST HIGH(God) will overshadow you. So the baby to be born will be HOLY and He will be called the SON OF GOD.

The Holy Spirit(of God) proceeds from the Father(God) and entered Mary and she concieved and produced Jesus(the son).-

Please,where are the threes in the above?
No christain will tell you otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40)

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.