Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam - Islam for Muslims (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (37204 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Muslims Can I Ask You Some Questions? / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2013
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2013
Mintayo:
please that is not my name.

what is the use of the Sun without heat and light?
now i understand why u don't understand alexis; just as in the sun,there are both heat and light,but light is not heat and vice versa,but both are one,THOUGH THEY HAVE DIFFERENT FORMS IN THEIR MANIFESTATION!.
Jesus and the Holy Spirit proceed from the Father(God)-they are not THREE but one ,just as the sun is but one!

Like i said before,nobody is disputing that-God is one;it is only that ur mind has been programed(by quran or ur mullahs)that we have three Gods-NO!

like i said before that is what you have been told;but it is not true!
Atom is one...the sun is ONE.

LUKE 1:35
The Angel replied," The HOLY SPIRIT(of God) will come upon you,and the power of the MOST HIGH(God) will overshadow you. So the baby to be born will be HOLY and He will be called the SON OF GOD.

The Holy Spirit(of God) proceeds from the Father(God) and entered Mary and she concieved and produced Jesus(the son).-

Please,where are the threes in the above?
No christain will tell you otherwise.
Brother mintayo,before I reply to your claims above,my question is are trying to say that the son and the holy spirit are products of the father,just like heat and light are products of the sun? If you can answer that correctly,then I will analyse the above claim....Peace

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,where in the Quran does it says that the bible has been in existence before the creation of the earth? I need references,maybe you have visited your anti-islamic sites again.I may not be a scholar,but I am student of comparative religions.....Peace

Maybe you are turning a blind eye to what I said - I NEVER SAID THE BIBLE HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD NEITHER DID I DAY THE QURAN CLAIMED THE BIBLE WAS.

I SAID - THE QURAN MADE THAT CLAIM OF ITSELF - GEEEEEEZ! YOU NO FIT READ
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2013
@ Lanrexlan
pls dont disapoint me na
u just left me just like that on this thread
www.nairaland.com/1242521/muhammad-cannot-comforter/3

come and answer my question na. just dat last question and i will be ok.

by the way. Alexis and Mintayo u guys are doing a great job.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother mintayo,before I reply to your claims above,my question is are trying to say that the son and the holy spirit are products of the father,just like heat and light are products of the sun? If you can answer that correctly,then I will analyse the above claim....Peace

They are not my claims, they are BIBLICAL FACTS!
And your analysis does not matter-it can't change anything!

I know you understand,but you are just trying or decided to turn a blind eye. And i pray to God to give you understanding i.e if you really want to know-because it is a mystery that can only be understood by those that are BORN OF GOD not of the FLESH-after all we are dealing with GOD HIMSELF!
Are you really sure that you are ready to undestand this BIBLICAL TRUTH against what you have been told?

Shalom.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 7:56pm On May 13, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother mintayo,before I reply to your claims above,my question is are trying to say that the son and the holy spirit are products of the father,just like heat and light are products of the sun? If you can answer that correctly,then I will analyse the above claim....Peace
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2013
Mintayo:

They are not my claims, they are BIBLICAL FACTS!
And your analysis does not matter-it can't change anything!

I know you understand,but you are just trying or decided to turn a blind eye. And i pray to God to give you understanding i.e if you really want to know-because it is a mystery that can only be understood by those that are BORN OF GOD not of the FLESH-after all we are dealing with GOD HIMSELF!
Are you really sure that you are ready to undestand this BIBLICAL TRUTH against what you have been told?

Shalom.
Brother,see your words you said ''WHAT's THE USE OF THE SUN WITHOUT HEAT AND LIGHT?''
That's means if we compare with trinity,then it will read ''WHAT's THE USE OF THE FATHER WITHOUT THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST?''
That means God can't exist without the son and holy ghost(Subuhanallah).Brother,heat and light are products of the sun and they aren't equivalent to the sun i.e. Heat isn't the sun and light isn't the sun.But trinitarians do claim all these three-the father,the son and the holy spirit are the same i.e. The father is the son,the son is the holy spirit and the father is the holy spirit.If we are to compare with the sun,then the son and the holy spirit should be the products of the father,not the FATHER himself.Unfortunately,christians claim all these are one,they always sing a song the song goes thus;'JESUS,YOU ARE MIGHTY GOD YOU ARE MIGHTY GOD''.So this signifies jesus(the son)is also the father(God) and this against the theory of sun,hope I have made myself clear,i don't understand and comprehend a fabrication,a concoction.God is one and doesn't dwell in anyone,not changing to anything....Peace

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 12:50am On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,see your words you said ''WHAT's THE USE OF THE SUN WITHOUT HEAT AND LIGHT?''
don't try and confuse yourself-i am not comparing the sun and d trinity-i am using d sun as an illustration. The sun exists as ONE but its MANIFESTs in two ways...do u go to school at all?
Same with God-He is one but He manifests in different ways-hence the trinity!(i am not comparing God with d sun).
I have evn given u scripures of wat the angel told mary,pls go back and read them!

Brother,heat and light are products of the sun and they aren't equivalent to the sun i.e. Heat isn't the sun and light isn't the sun.

go back to d post,i didnt say heat is d sun or light is d sun.

But [b]trinitarians[/b]do claim all these three-the father,the son and the holy spirit are the same.

and they are right.

hope I have made myself clear,i don't understand and comprehend a fabrication,a concoction.

whose fabrication? Or concotions? It is a facts and a mystery which u cnt comprehend except u are born of God...AND WHAT U BELIEVE DOESN'T MATTER!

God is one
nobody is disputin that...the devil believ that too

and doesn't dwell in anyone

You can decide to limit ur allah...but the christain God dwells in our heart through His Spirit...infact God speaks to us through His Spirit,for those that have being born-again!(like i said before...it is a mystery...it will only take an incorruptible mind to understand).

(do u knw that the quran says that JESUS is the Spirit of God that came into Virgin Mary)

I am not going to explain anything to you again...Seems that you decided not to understand...check the Bible verses i posted above about the birth of Jesus.
(Is God's own Spirit a seperate entity or part of Him?)

(God cease to be God if His NATURE and CAPABILITIES are only the things that can be logically reasoned out by the HUMAN MIND).

BYE.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2013
alexis:

What has Jehovah got to do with your prophet been a thief and a murderer? Did Jehovah send him? Or did Allah send him?

Do you REALIZE YOU JUST CONFIRMED MY STATEMENTS?
Reading the Old testament bible is scary... Slavery, carnibalism, wars all authorize by Jehova whose name doesnt even exist in new testament bible

Brotha lanrexlan well done o... I just dey feel you, troway salute!

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 5:27am On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,see your words you said ''WHAT's THE USE OF THE SUN WITHOUT HEAT AND LIGHT?''
That's means if we compare with trinity,then it will read ''WHAT's THE USE OF THE FATHER WITHOUT THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST?''
That means God can't exist without the son and holy ghost(Subuhanallah).Brother,heat and light are products of the sun and they aren't equivalent to the sun i.e. Heat isn't the sun and light isn't the sun.But trinitarians do claim all these three-the father,the son and the holy spirit are the same i.e. The father is the son,the son is the holy spirit and the father is the holy spirit.If we are to compare with the sun,then the son and the holy spirit should be the products of the father,not the FATHER himself.Unfortunately,christians claim all these are one,they always sing a song the song goes thus;'JESUS,YOU ARE MIGHTY GOD YOU ARE MIGHTY GOD''.So this signifies jesus(the son)is also the father(God) and this against the theory of sun,hope I have made myself clear,i don't understand and comprehend a fabrication,a concoction.God is one and doesn't dwell in anyone,not changing to anything....Peace

Why are you trying to play pretend. WE ALL KNOW YOU WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE TRINITY. Since you couldn't relate to it, we gave you trivial examples, like:

1. An atom consisting of a proton, neutron and electron - Bone hook your throat and you started talking about decomposition on an atom - who said anything about decomposition.
2. I gave you another simple concept of Time, it can exist in the past, present and future. 3 distinct yet 1. You never answer me but you are here running around in Circles.

I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE - CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN ONE GOD. The same authors that spoke about the GodHead were Jews that BELIEVED IN ONE GOD. CHRISTIANS DON'T BELIEVE IN 3 GODS - TRY AND GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.

While you are at it, please tell us:

1. How many days did Allah create the world
2. Who was the first muslim

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 5:37am On May 14, 2013
tintingz: Reading the Old testament bible is scary... Slavery, carnibalism, wars all authorize by Jehova whose name doesnt even exist in new testament bible

Brotha lanrexlan well done o... I just dey feel you, troway salute!

Yet not one Jew from Israel has come to Northern Nigeria or Southern Nigeria to display any "Slavery" or "Cannibalism" or any of your claims - So much for your claims huh? Not one jew has blown themselves up in the name of Jehovah, not one jew has forced Jehovah down your throat.

But na your brothers who dey Northern Nigeria they kill innocent people left and right because Allah told them so. Your "holy" prophet was a proper thief and murderer as recorded in your Hadiths. It is his life-style that your brothers in Northern Nigeria, in Mali, in Saudi and around the world are displaying.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 5:52am On May 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 6:00am On May 14, 2013
alexis:

Yet not one Jew from Israel has come to Northern Nigeria or Southern Nigeria to display any "Slavery" or "Cannibalism" or any of your claims - So much for your claims huh? Not one jew has blown themselves up in the name of Jehovah, not one jew has forced Jehovah down your throat.

But na your brothers who dey Northern Nigeria they kill innocent people left and right because Allah told them so. Your "holy" prophet was a proper thief and murderer as recorded in your Hadiths. It is his life-style that your brothers in Northern Nigeria, in Mali, in Saudi and around the world are displaying.
oh you forgot about isreal and U.S dirty plan bombing and killing innocent palestinian!

http://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-88577/Israeli-warplanes-bomb-Palestinian-police-HQ.html

The isreali-palestinian conflicts!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:00am On May 14, 2013
tintingz: Read how our christian brothas are debating about the trinity concept... True or false?

So many more... Me just dey watch dey laugh!

Your problem is that you are never consistent. Always going off topic. First, you started with slavery and cannibalism in the OT - you left that and jumped to Trinity.

All this while - you still haven't SHOWED US THE PROOF THAT MARY WAS 9 WHEN SHE MARRIED JOESPH

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2013
tintingz: oh you forgot about isreal and U.S dirty plan bombing and killing innocent palestinian!

http://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-88577/Israeli-warplanes-bomb-Palestinian-police-HQ.html

The isreali-palestinian conflicts!

And u have forgotten ur arabs brothers conspiracy against the Israeli...but no matter how much they try; they will be defeated with or without d americans!
Instead of them to work on how they will make life better for their citizens(ur brothers) they are busy fighting with Israel....but i am not surprised!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2013
Mintayo:

And u have forgotten ur arabs brothers conspiracy against the Israeli...but no matter how much they try; they will be defeated with or without d americans!
Instead of them to work on how they will make life better for their citizens(ur brothers) they are busy fighting with Israel....but i am not surprised!

Tell tintingz to ask his muslim leaders to raise money and help their brothers in the Palestine. When all arab nations declared war on Israel - I am sure if he was born then, he would have joined.

Muslims like tintingz like to pick fights and when they are trashed, they run away with their tail between their legs and start complaining.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2013
Mintayo:
don't try and confuse yourself-i am not comparing the sun and d trinity-i am using d sun as an illustration. The sun exists as ONE but its MANIFESTs in two ways...do u go to school at all?
Same with God-He is one but He manifests in different ways-hence the trinity!(i am not comparing God with d sun).
I have evn given u scripures of wat the angel told mary,pls go back and read them!

go back to d post,i didnt say heat is d sun or light is d sun.

and they are right.

whose fabrication? Or concotions? It is a facts and a mystery which u cnt comprehend except u are born of God...AND WHAT U BELIEVE DOESN'T MATTER!

nobody is disputin that...the devil believ that too

You can decide to limit ur allah...but the christain God dwells in our heart through His Spirit...infact God speaks to us through His Spirit,for those that have being born-again!(like i said before...it is a mystery...it will only take an incorruptible mind to understand).

(do u knw that the quran says that JESUS is the Spirit of God that came into Virgin Mary)

I am not going to explain anything to you again...Seems that you decided not to understand...check the Bible verses i posted above about the birth of Jesus.
(Is God's own Spirit a seperate entity or part of Him?)

(God cease to be God if His NATURE and CAPABILITIES are only the things that can be logically reasoned out by the HUMAN MIND).

BYE.
Brother,I don't even pass through the gates of a school,I don't know what a school is.Let's see who is confuse now.You said the sun manifests into two ways;light and heat I agreed with that,but light and heat aren't equivalent to the sun.If you had said God manifest into two ways;the son and holy spirit but these two shouldn't be equal to God,but trinitarians claimed they are equal,that's I am telling you.They shouldn't be equal if you are using sun as an illustration.The father is greater than all.Can't you reason at all?Jesus(pbuh)said in the gospel of john 10;29-''my father is greater than all''.He also said in another verse that ''my father is greater than I''.How can they be equal then? God is greater than all,not equal to anybody.Allah said in the glorious quran in surah Ikhlas 112;1-4-''say;He's ALLAH,one and only.ALLAH the absolute,the eternal.He begets not nor was he begotten and there's none co-equal to him''.
The moment you can compare or equal something to God,that's not God.There's none co-equal with him.

Brother,ALLAH said in the glorious Quran that I am closer to my slave than his own jugular vein,if you remembers ALLAH,he remembers you.Nowhere in the quran doesn't it says that jesus(pbuh) is the spirit of ALLAH,it says jesus(pbuh) is a spirit(word) from ALLAH,a soul created by ALLAH not spirit of ALLAH.

Feel free,believe in your trinity ALLAH warns muslims against such fabrication and concoction.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2013
alexis:

Why are you trying to play pretend. WE ALL KNOW YOU WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE TRINITY. Since you couldn't relate to it, we gave you trivial examples, like:

1. An atom consisting of a proton, neutron and electron - Bone hook your throat and you started talking about decomposition on an atom - who said anything about decomposition.
2. I gave you another simple concept of Time, it can exist in the past, present and future. 3 distinct yet 1. You never answer me but you are here running around in Circles.

I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE - CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN ONE GOD. The same authors that spoke about the GodHead were Jews that BELIEVED IN ONE GOD. CHRISTIANS DON'T BELIEVE IN 3 GODS - TRY AND GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.

While you are at it, please tell us:

1. How many days did Allah create the world
2. Who was the first muslim
Brother,I have explained your time claim.The answer to the muslim.You don't even give the
quotations the word used in the quran was 'Mumineen' meaning
'a believer' not 'Muslim'.And if we analyse every prophet is the first believer to
the people they were sent to,why?Because they will be the first
person to believe in the oneness of Allah before spreading the
message to the people,so none can call himself a believer before
his prophet because the prophet will be the first to believe,Allah
communicate with prophets on a higher level than other
humans.So the quran saying moses(pbuh) was the first believer
or adam(pbuh) was the first believer or muhammed(pbuh) was
the first believer is not wrong at all,if you don't understand the
quran,that doesn't mean the quran is wrong,hope that answers
your question....Peace

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2013
To the creation of the earth and heavens.Heavens and the Earth created in 6days.I do agree that the Quran says that the heavens and the earth were created in 6 days i.e. 6 epochs and it is mentioned in Surah Al A'raf 7:54,Surah Yunus 10:3,Surah Hud 11:7 Surah Al Furqan 25:59, Surah Al Sajdah 32:4 Surah Qaf 50:38 as well as in Surah Al Hadid 57:4.The verses of the Qur'an which according to many non-muslims say that the heavens and the earth were created in 8 days are Surah Fussilat 41:9-12 "Say:Is it that you deny Him Who created the earth in 2 days? And do you join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds; He set on the (earth) mountains standing firm,High above it,and bestowed blessings on the earth,and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, In 4days equal,in accordance with (the needs of)Those who seek (sustenance)." Moreover,He Comprehended in His design the sky,and it had been(as)smoke.He said to it and to the earth."Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly.They said:"We do come (Together),in willing obedience." So He completed them as 7 firmaments in 2days and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command and We adorned the lower heaven with lights,and (provided it) with guard.Such is the decree of (Him) the exalted in might,full of knowledge." [Al-Quran Surah Fussilat 41:9-12]
On the face of it,it seems that these verses of the Quran give the initial impression that the heavens and the earth were created in 8days.Summa means moreover.If you analyse these verses carefully,it speaks about 2 different creations:the earth and the heaven.The earth excluding the mountains was created in 2days and the mountains were set on the earth standing firm and blessed and measured its sustenance in 4days. Therefore the earth along with the mountains was created in 6 days according to verse 9 and 10.Verse 11 and 12 says,moreover the heavens were created in 2 days.The Arabic word used in the beginning of verse 11 of Surah Fussilat is summa which means;'then' or 'moreover'.There are certain Qur'anic translations,which have used 'then' for the word summa which,indicates 'afterwards'.If 'then' is wrongly used for summa then the total of the creation of heaven and earth will be 8 days which will conflict with other verses of the Quran which says heavens and earth were created in 6 days and will also conflict with the Big Bang Theory as well as the verse of the Qur'an Surah Al ANBIYA 21:30 which says that heavens and the earth were created simultaneously.Therefore the correct translation of the word summa in this verse would be 'moreover'.Abdullah Yusuf Ali has rightly translated the word summa or moreover which clearly gives an indication that while the earth along with the mountains, etc. was created in 6 days simultaneously the heavens were created in 2days.Therefore the total does not come to 8days but 6days.As the earth was created in two days,the heavens too were created simultaneously with earth in that two days.Not different two days,then mountains were set on earth 4days,then it gives a total of 6days not 8days.Some people thought that the earth was created in a separate two and heavens in another separate two days,but it's wrong.Both were created simultaneously in two days,hope that clarifies that....Peace

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by xtayle(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2013
Proffdada:

Funny guy,don't you have powerbank?
Bros, tell me about Power Bank- details to xtayle@gmail.com
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,I have explained your time claim.The answer to the muslim.You don't even give the
quotations the word used in the quran was 'Mumineen' meaning
'a believer' not 'Muslim'.And if we analyse every prophet is the first believer to
the people they were sent to,why?Because they will be the first
person to believe in the oneness of Allah before spreading the
message to the people,so none can call himself a believer before
his prophet because the prophet will be the first to believe,Allah
communicate with prophets on a higher level than other
humans.So the quran saying moses(pbuh) was the first believer
or adam(pbuh) was the first believer or muhammed(pbuh) was
the first believer is not wrong at all,if you don't understand the
quran,that doesn't mean the quran is wrong,hope that answers
your question....Peace

Stop contracting yourself Bros. Your attempt is very very very narrow and you didn't answer the question. Check the meaning of the word FIRST except of course you are saying Allah doesn't know what he is talking about.

If I said I took the first place in my class this semester. NO ONE ELSE CAN CLAIM FIRST PLACE EXCEPT OF COURSE I AM LYING. And that is what you are doing? Your Quran gave 3 different accounts on who the first muslim was. It always baffles me how muslims put words in Allahs mouth, as if He doesn't know what he is talking about.

Can you show me in the Quran where Allah said - because I communicate with my prophets on a different level, Muhammed was the first as well as Moses or Adam - CAN YOU SHOW ME THAT?

So, you haven't addressed the problem - at least not with Proof from your holy book. It's no suprise because we see muslims do it all the time smiley. Please try again

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: To the creation of the earth and heavens.Heavens and the Earth created in 6days.I do agree that the Quran says that the heavens and the earth were created in 6 days i.e. 6 epochs and it is mentioned in Surah Al A'raf 7:54,Surah Yunus 10:3,Surah Hud 11:7 Surah Al Furqan 25:59, Surah Al Sajdah 32:4 Surah Qaf 50:38 as well as in Surah Al Hadid 57:4.The verses of the Qur'an which according to many non-muslims say that the heavens and the earth were created in 8 days are Surah Fussilat 41:9-12 "Say:Is it that you deny Him Who created the earth in 2 days? And do you join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds; He set on the (earth) mountains standing firm,High above it,and bestowed blessings on the earth,and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, In 4days equal,in accordance with (the needs of)Those who seek (sustenance)." Moreover,He Comprehended in His design the sky,and it had been(as)smoke.He said to it and to the earth."Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly.They said:"We do come (Together),in willing obedience." So He completed them as 7 firmaments in 2days and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command and We adorned the lower heaven with lights,and (provided it) with guard.Such is the decree of (Him) the exalted in might,full of knowledge." [Al-Quran Surah Fussilat 41:9-12]
On the face of it,it seems that these verses of the Quran give the initial impression that the heavens and the earth were created in 8days.Summa means moreover.If you analyse these verses carefully,it speaks about 2 different creations:the earth and the heaven.The earth excluding the mountains was created in 2days and the mountains were set on the earth standing firm and blessed and measured its sustenance in 4days. Therefore the earth along with the mountains was created in 6 days according to verse 9 and 10.Verse 11 and 12 says,moreover the heavens were created in 2 days.The Arabic word used in the beginning of verse 11 of Surah Fussilat is summa which means;'then' or 'moreover'.There are certain Qur'anic translations,which have used 'then' for the word summa which,indicates 'afterwards'.If 'then' is wrongly used for summa then the total of the creation of heaven and earth will be 8 days which will conflict with other verses of the Quran which says heavens and earth were created in 6 days and will also conflict with the Big Bang Theory as well as the verse of the Qur'an Surah Al ANBIYA 21:30 which says that heavens and the earth were created simultaneously.Therefore the correct translation of the word summa in this verse would be 'moreover'.Abdullah Yusuf Ali has rightly translated the word summa or moreover which clearly gives an indication that while the earth along with the mountains, etc. was created in 6 days simultaneously the heavens were created in 2days.Therefore the total does not come to 8days but 6days.As the earth was created in two days,the heavens too were created simultaneously with earth in that two days.Not different two days,then mountains were set on earth 4days,then it gives a total of 6days not 8days.Some people thought that the earth was created in a separate two and heavens in another separate two days,but it's wrong.Both were created simultaneously in two days,hope that clarifies that....Peace

SO YUSUF ALI KNOWS BETTER THAN ALLAH ABI - PLEASE TRY AGAIN BECAUSE ALL YOU SAID MAKES NO SENSE AND WE KNOW THAT IS NOT WHAT THE QURAN THOUGHT.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
alexis:

Stop contracting yourself Bros. Your attempt is very very very narrow and you didn't answer the question. Check the meaning of the word FIRST except of course you are saying Allah doesn't know what he is talking about.

If I said I took the first place in my class this semester. NO ONE ELSE CAN CLAIM FIRST PLACE EXCEPT OF COURSE I AM LYING. And that is what you are doing? Your Quran gave 3 different accounts on who the first muslim was. It always baffles me how muslims put words in Allahs mouth, as if He doesn't know what he is talking about.

Can you show me in the Quran where Allah said - because I communicate with my prophets on a different level, Muhammed was the first as well as Moses or Adam - CAN YOU SHOW ME THAT?

So, you haven't addressed the problem - at least not with Proof from your holy book. It's no suprise because we see muslims do it all the time smiley. Please try again
The word used was believer.Brother,I thought you can reason but you just proved me wrong walah.You just don't wanna learn and it's so hard for You to accept the truth.It makes no sense wasting my time with you,people that can reason know that answers your question,grow up...Peace brother.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2013
alexis:

SO YUSUF ALI KNOWS BETTER THAN ALLAH ABI - PLEASE TRY AGAIN BECAUSE ALL YOU SAID MAKES NO SENSE AND WE KNOW THAT IS NOT WHAT THE QURAN THOUGHT.
Vedacool has told me your problems,you can't reason at all that's number one.You don't wanna learn about Islam,you said you found nothing glorious about the Quran and that's because your heart is sealed for the truth.It's high time I left this thread,go on with your brainwashed trinity.I have got exams to write...Peace
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: Vedacool has told me your problems,you can't reason at all that's number one.You don't wanna learn about Islam,you said you found nothing glorious about the Quran and that's because your heart is sealed for the truth.It's high time I left this thread,go on with your brainwashed trinity.I have got exams to write...Peace

I bet u guys even know much more than ur allah n his book sef!
see pot calling kettle black...can you reason too? Have u been reasoning? Do u too wana learn about christainity or rely on what ur 'mullahs' tell u? Is ur heart not sealed from the truth too? Funny dude...
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2013
Mintayo:

I bet u guys even know much more than ur allah n his book sef!
see pot calling kettle black...can you reason too? Have u been reasoning? Do u too wana learn about christainity or rely on what ur 'mullahs' tell u? Is ur heart not sealed from the truth too? Funny dude...
LOLZ,can't help laughing.You are even talking brother mintayo,you of all people.You can't refute a single contradiction we raised in your bible.Let people judge whose reasoning is higher between you and me,I rest my case.Where's the truth in christianity? Jesus(pbuh)preached monotheism,not trinity.I believed in monotheism,jesus(pbuh)believed in monotheism and you believed in trinity,who's following jesus(pbuh),me or you? Jesus(pbuh)fell on his face in his worship,I do fall on my face 5times a day,you always clap and beat drums in your worship,who's following jesus(pbuh),me or you? Jesus(pbuh)wasn't the founder of christianity,I rest my case....Peace

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 3:07am On May 15, 2013
i laugh tired grin grin grin

so this what happen so far!

see how a single lanrelan expose thier yansh! grin

i cant believe this , only a single person(lanrelan) knock hell out of two confused soul( alexis and mintayo)!

uhh! let me see how i can also exposed their yansh as usual in this night... grin grin grin grin

let me start with alexix then follow by mintayo grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 3:23am On May 15, 2013
[quote author=alexis]

I CAN SEE THE PERFECT ANSWER HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY LANRELAN TO YOUR QUESTIONS.... grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, let me applaud you for taking time to answer this question. I appreciate it.

thank God you admitted that ! shocked

Christian Evangelism is not good because they will brain-wash people

yes! but not only not brainwashing.read the other reasons i mentioned in my post to see other reasons. grin dont misquote and remove my points as ur people do for ....... grin

I will confirm that you presented an answer to my first question. You said Boko Haram (muslims) and Christians are not fit for northern Nigeria. However, you haven't addressed my 2nd and 3rd questions from the Quran. I think it is fair enough to request that you answer both questions from the Quran and not some links

the perfect asnwer has been provided to the question you asked.

What u suppose to ask is whether the link provided for you does not fit to wat u asked. or is it not answer you are looking for? and even, lanrelan has even given you perfect answer. it is only left for you think over them again and again.... grin

Who was the first muslim in the Quran: go here to view your perfect answer: http://yahyasnow./2009/08/30/28/ also read lanrelax reply.

N.B: come back to me only if u found out the ayat of quran quoted in that website are not valid

How many days did it take Allah to create the world go here for answer: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/20613 and http://seekersguidance.org/ans-blog/2011/09/14/did-Allah-literally-create-the-world-in-6-days/

N.B: also come back to me only if u found out the ayat of quran quoted in that website are not valid

without doubt! all your answers has been provided to you. man stop beating round the bush and try to reason with your brain! grin

N.B NOW U HAVE TO READY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS TO YOU.... grin

WACHH OUT AND DONT DODGE IT AND RUNAWAY... grin IS THAT OK?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 3:43am On May 15, 2013
alexis:

Simple proof of Trinity concept. An Atom comprises of a proton, neutron and electron

ATOM = PROTON, NEUTRON & ELECTRON

1 = 1+1+1

Is that HARD for you to understand?

MR ATOM!
SO YOU THINK WE DO NOT KNOW PHYSICS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For u to illustrate ur trinity with atomic theory further confirm that you dont know what you are saying and i will count you a permanent brainwashed fellow.so if your pastor illustrate trinity with atomic principle u cant stand up in the church and dispute him .no wonder...

so you have forgotten your elementary physics grin

For atom to be stable, there must be equal attraction from proton and electron. i hope u understand that.... grin

now, what of if any of these atomic charge particles( i.e proton and electron) do not exist, that means thre will be no atom as it will become unstable and decomposes away as we see in radionuclide material. i hope you are comprehending............. grin

NOW FOR YOU TO ILLUSTRATE UR POINTS WITH ATOM MEANS THAT YOU DID NOT BELIEVE THAT GOD IS OMINIPOTIENT.

IT MEANS THAT YOUR gods(trinity) is not omnipotient as it depend on somting to exist as we all all know that God is omnipotient.

alexis where is your brain!
even if someone fool you, dont fool yourself , you are a man ! dont be brainwashed!
please dont reason with your anus.... grin

1+1+1=1 this is trash ! only believe by a fool and brainwashed soul!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 3:43am On May 15, 2013
alexis:

Simple proof of Trinity concept. An Atom comprises of a proton, neutron and electron

ATOM = PROTON, NEUTRON & ELECTRON

1 = 1+1+1

Is that HARD for you to understand?

MR ATOM!
SO YOU THINK WE DO NOT KNOW PHYSICS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For u to illustrate ur trinity with atomic theory further confirm that you dont know what you are saying and i will count you a permanent brainwashed fellow.so if your pastor illustrate trinity with atomic principle u cant stand up in the church and dispute him .no wonder...

so you have forgotten your elementary physics grin

For atom to be stable, there must be equal attraction from proton and electron. i hope u understand that.... grin

now, what of if any of these atomic charge particles( i.e proton and electron) do not exist, that means there will be no atom as it will become unstable and decomposes away as we see in radionuclide material. i hope you are comprehending............. grin

NOW FOR YOU TO ILLUSTRATE UR POINTS WITH ATOM MEANS THAT YOU DID NOT BELIEVE THAT GOD IS OMINIPOTIENT.

IT MEANS THAT YOUR gods(trinity) is not omnipotient as it depend on somting to exist as we all all know that God is omnipotient.

alexis where is your brain!
even if someone fool you, dont fool yourself , you are a man ! dont be brainwashed!
please dont reason with your anus.... grin

1+1+1=1 this is trash ! only believe by a fool and brainwashed soul!

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 3:57am On May 15, 2013
alexis:

You accuse others of going in circles. How many times have Christians provided an answer to you YET you state your position on the GodHead in the Bible? Again, no one is asking you to believe it. You can find the Trinity/GodHead unbelievable, that is fine. As far as you understand an atom can consist of a proton, neutron and electron - the concept of the Christian GodHead should not be rocket science to you - except you have no knowledge of basic Physics. So, while you refuse and reject it - it doesn't make it any less true.

How many times have Christians provided an answer to you

THE ANSWERS GIVEN TO US CONTRADICT WHAT JESUS TAUGHT ISRAELITES! grin JUST SHOW US WHERE JESUS DESCRIBE GOD WITH BOLEAN AND ATOMIC PRINCIPLE... grin

JESUS DOES NOT TEACH TRINITY !
MAN WE NEED PROOF OR REMAIN PERMANENTLY IN YOUR DISBELIEF.. grin

except you have no knowledge of basic Physics

YOU JUST CONFIRM TO US THAT YOU ARE A LEARNER IN PHYSICS.. grin grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by talk2me006(m): 4:06am On May 15, 2013
alexis:

SEE YOUR LIFE!

NO SINGLE PROOF OR POINT TO DISPUTE WHAT HE TOLD YOU.ALL WHAT YOU KNOW IS TO RANTING LIE! LIE! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40)

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.