Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam - Islam for Muslims (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (36714 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Muslims Can I Ask You Some Questions? / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
alexis:

Provide evidence mate. Where would the rules have changed in the Quran or Hadith.

The evidence is obvious. If you cannot find it by now, you will not understand it even when presented to you.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
tintingz: in human what is the role of a spirit and a soul kindly differ??
are u asking me whether the role of a soul and a spirit differ or d same?pls clarify!
And have u agreed that u r made up of spirit,soul and body?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
tintingz: The jehova withness Jesus(as) doesnt have long hair
[img]http://2.bp..com/_QcjB84-75-0/TSAGK7iI9dI/AAAAAAAAHjI/JyX07O9iHbI/S1600-R/b.jpg[/img]

The catholic Jesus has long blonde hair like a german citizen grin

The christain image of God??
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvULEXmxAgJCghiZ-aI8GG4ui2FDoxbEbB8dFrFa5INJJYWGl0wIGV7g[/img]
Subhanallah!! After Jesus(as) said no one(even the angels and him) have not seen God...and Moses(as) only saw the back of God.

Now in the whole pic which one is the real image of God(since Jesus is your God)? Since you dont get what lanrexlan is explaining to you and by the way where is the Holyghost image?
You r a disapointment to me;i v been following ur posts and comments on many threads,u r so ignorant!
U and ayenni are d same fellow.
Let me throw d question back to u-which of those pictures do u believ to be Jesus??
Alexis had shown me d reason y u love jehovah witnesses so much,and i think He is correct!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
alexis:

Provide evidence mate. Where would the rules have changed in the Quran or Hadith.
The Prophet(pbuh) said:"When a man dies,all his deeds come
to an end except for three-an ongoing charity,beneficial knowledge or a righteous child who will pray for him."(Muslim hadith 357),
So,do you expect a man to commit sins on the day of judgement or in his grave? Do you expect him to offer SOLAT,give zakat,fast in the month of ramadan,perform Hajj on the day of judgement or in his grave? These things are very straightforward and easy to understand,it's not possible to commit sins or do any form of worship after one's death,the only thing that will benefit you is the deeds that you've done when alive.Let's hope you comprehend it.....Peace
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
lanrexlan: The Prophet(pbuh) said:"When a man dies,all his deeds come
to an end except for three-an ongoing charity,beneficial knowledge or a righteous child who will pray for him."(Muslim hadith 357),
So,do you expect a man to commit sins on the day of judgement or in his grave? Do you expect him to offer SOLAT,give zakat,fast in the month of ramadan,perform Hajj on the day of judgement or in his grave? These things are very straightforward and easy to understand,it's not possible to commit sins or do any form of worship after one's death,the only thing that will benefit you is the deeds that you've done when alive.Let's hope you comprehend it.....Peace
Wiseman Lan
what would people do on judgement day
1. nothing
2. something

if nothing why will they have picture. having picture is it not something. oops

and why you are at it, pls how will something that is shirk today, if committed on judgement day makes it not shirk
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
deSika:
Wiseman Lan
1. nothing
2. something

and why you are at it, pls how will something that is shirk today, if committed on judgement day makes it not shirk

Very inept question. It is called Day of Judgement not "Day of Doing" or "Day of Sinning".

It is like asking: can the answer a student gives or a thought he has about his exam at the point of receiving his report card affect the results contained therein?

An highly unintelligent question to ask.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
blenble:
are u asking me whether the role of a soul and a spirit differ or d same?pls clarify!
And have u agreed that u r made up of spirit,soul and body?
nope, i disagree... God breath is the spirit(ruh in arabic) which will attached to the body and become the soul(nafs)... Since the spirit is in our body both are the same. Body and soul... Not the 3 elements.

Now explain yours...
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
blenble:
You r a disapointment to me;i v been following ur posts and comments on many threads,u r so ignorant!
Let me throw d question back to u-which of those pictures do u believ to be Jesus??
Alexis had shown me d reason y u love jehovah witnesses so much,and i think He is correct!
Oh yes i am ignorant thanks tongue grin

We are talking about the image of God in mind as alexis and desika are ranting around with the question... Now in the three pics i posted which one is God in your mind(since Jesus is the same as your God)?

As to your question you should be the one to answer it...one has short hair while the other has blond hair like an european man and i dont know if Jesus(AS) is also the old man in that pix?
Subhanallah! Oya answer it yourself.

Jehova withness are christians not muslims cheesy
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
maclatunji:

Very inept question. It is called Day of Judgement not "Day of Doing" or "Day of Sinning".
so on the day of judgement nothing will be done abi. Not even talking. When your Allah asks people what they worshiped they will looking at your Allah ayanya saying nothing.

It is like asking: [b] can the answer a student gives [/b]or a thought he has about his exam at the point of receiving his report card affect the results contained therein?
why will what one writes not affect his result. Write well you pass. Dont write well you fail. By the way wrong analogy,

pls do me a favor answer the other intelligent questions that you jumped.

How will having picture of Allah, an act of shirk stop being shirk on judgement day.
Who will change what rules and how. Will other sins also stop being sins on judgement day.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
^Do you write exams at the point when your report card is being handed to you?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
maclatunji:

The evidence is obvious. If you cannot find it by now, you will not understand it even when presented to you.

Is that how intelligent people debate? Simple question requires simple answer - I asked you to prove your statement from your Quran or Hadith
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
blenble:

tintingz claimed Mary (the mother of Jesus was 9 years old) when Joseph married her. He said this in defense of Mohammed marrying a 6 year old girl and consummating his marriage to the child at 9 years old. I asked him for evidence from the Bible that Mary was 9 - guess what? He is still searching grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
maclatunji:

It is like asking: can the answer a student gives or a thought he has about his exam at the point of receiving his report card affect the results contained therein?

All this complicated talk because what was said in the Quran is different from what was said in the Hadith? grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
alexis:

Is that how intelligent people debate? Simple question requires simple answer - I asked you to prove your statement from your Quran or Hadith

So that you can ask for more proof to prove the proof. I prefer to toy with you lot. You are not here to learn.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
maclatunji: ^Do you write exams at the point when your report card is being handed to you?
wrong analogy. At the point where your report card is given to you. Do your teachers ask you Mac what did you write. So how come your Allah will be asking jews "what did you worship"

you are using a very wrong analogy. On judgement day, the people would be committing shirk, an act, whereas in collecting report card all actions have ended before result day. But on your judgement day people are still doing what can be done before that day whereas in the case of report card. No action can be done.

I feel like explaining again for you. Whereas all your acts of malpractise ends in exam hall, you dont have opportunity to do malpractise while collecting report card (judgement day of the exam) your islamic judgement day seems to allow for malpractise(shirk) even on judgement day itself. [size=13pt] the fact that its judgement day does not remove the fact that a shirk was committed [/size] if a sin is to be committed at all, haba it should not be on a judgement day

[nb: i have made the above premises as a result of the fact that having Picture of Allah is shirk as recommended by Wiseman Lanrexlan. shirk is shirk whether committed in heaven or on earth. Just as it is a sin to steal irrespective of where ever it is committed. The question is will the act [shirk] be committed or not ]

these are the questions you have skillfully dodged. They are waiting for you

1. How will having picture of Allah, an act of shirk stop being shirk on judgement day.

2. Who will change what rules and how.

3. Will other sins also stop being sins on judgement day.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
maclatunji:

So that you can ask for more proof to prove the proof. I prefer to toy with you lot. You are not here to learn.
oga if you dont have proof and you cannot bring the one that you think is a proof. Then pls do us a favor and take the back seat. As this is not a wishing palace, where people wish away reality. Thanks
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
^Your point is invalid. The questions to be asked on the day of judgement will not affect the already determined outcome of the destination of each individual.

It is like your teacher who already knows that you have failed asking you: 'what did you do with all your free time?' whilst handling you your report card.

You can give any answer you like, but it won't change your result.

#Ha!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
maclatunji: ^Your point is invalid. The questions to be asked on the day of judgement will not affect the already determined outcome of the destination of each individual.

It is like your teacher who already knows that you have failed asking you: 'what did you do with all your free time?' whilst handling you your report card.

#Ha!
my points are invalid to you because you are engaging in a warped way of reasoning

i have shown you the difference between your report card story and the judgment day ish.

An act is an act. Whether in heaven or on earth. Shirk is shirk whether you are in heaven or earth.

1. The hadith says Allah will appear to them in the image they had of him and not the image they will have or were having of him on that day. That presupposes that they had the image before judgement day. That clearly is shirk according to Wiseman. How Allah appears to shirk commiting muslims beats my imagination. Does he love shirk

2.even if i assume that they neva had the image before judgement day, that they will have the image on that day (which is not what the hadith says). It still boils down to 'is having image of Allah' shirk or not. If its a shirk why must it be commited at all whether on judgement day or not.
By the way you dodged the questions again.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
maclatunji: ^Your point is invalid. The questions to be asked on the day of judgement will not affect the already determined outcome of the destination of each individual.

#Ha!

Stop going around in circles, it's a classic muslim tactic. Your Hadith contradicts your Quran when it comes to an image of Allah. We have provided proof and it's steering at you in your face but you are here trying to confuse yourself again.

Your brother lanrexlan said I was lying and the Hadith never existed. He swallowed his words later and said he was incorrect. Here you are, playing pretend and giving your own meaning to an explanation that the Hadith had made perfectly clear. Are we to believe you know more that Al-Bukhari
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by deSika(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
If i say Wiseman Lanrexlan is a wiseman, you people will think am being sarcastic. But listen to what the wise man has to say
lanrexlan: What I am trying to explain is that there's no way you have a [size=13pt] picture of Allah in your mind without giving the resemblance to one of His creature [/size] and this will go against tawheed.....Peace
the above has made me to ask the following question.

The image that those muslims had of Allah what was it.

Since we know that they have never seen Allah before to know how Allah really looks like. This picture they have of him, would it not have resemblance to one of Allah's creatures. And as such go against tawheed

...waiting for wiseman Lanrexlan and Mac to come do justice to this

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
tintingz: Oh yes i am ignorant thanks tongue grin

We are talking about the image of God in mind as alexis and desika are ranting around with the question... Now in the three pics i posted which one is God in your mind(since Jesus is the same as your God)?

As to your question you should be the one to answer it...one has short hair while the other has blond hair like an european man and i dont know if Jesus(AS) is also the old man in that pix?

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
tintingz: Oh yes i am ignorant thanks tongue grin

which of d pictures above do u call Jesus?
I havent told u that one of these picture is Jesus!
You ar d one that claimed so!
Let me ask u a question;have u watched d passion of the Christ? Is d Jesus in dt movie d real Jesus?
Again,which of them do u c as Jesus?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
tintingz: nope, i disagree... God breath is the spirit(ruh in arabic) which will attached to the body and become the soul(nafs)... Since the spirit is in our body both are the same. Body and soul... Not the 3 elements.

Now explain yours...
sorry,i am nt cleared yet.
Are u saying dt u have no spirit? Dt u r made up of just body and soul?
From above u said ur spirit will attach to ur body and become d soul,ryt? Pls explain!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
blenble:
which of d pictures above do u call Jesus?
I havent told u that one of these picture is Jesus!
You ar d one that claimed so!
Let me ask u a question;have u watched d passion of the Christ? Is d Jesus in dt movie d real Jesus?
Again,which of them do u c as Jesus?
Those pics are the christian image of Jesus why asking me if they are the real pics of Jesus? Ask yourself and your christian folks that question.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
blenble: sorry,i am nt cleared yet.
Are u saying dt u have no spirit? Dt u r made up of just body and soul?
From above u said ur spirit will attach to ur body and become d soul,ryt? Pls explain!
-- When God created Adam's body(befor he breath his spirit inside him) was he with soul or not?

-- When he died which one will return back to God?

Let see if soul and spirit are different in human body...
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
deSika:
Wiseman Lan
1. nothing
2. something

Low level of reasoning,you can even steal,commit adultery on the day of judgement abi? I am highly disappointed in you,finally lost my respect for you.It's called day of judgement,the day of recompense of good and bad deeds,the day that the matter has already been decided.How can worship or a sin takes place? Very inept question you asked.....Peace
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
alexis:

Stop going around in circles, it's a classic muslim tactic. Your Hadith contradicts your Quran when it comes to an image of Allah. We have provided proof and it's steering at you in your face but you are here trying to confuse yourself again.

Your brother lanrexlan said I was lying and the Hadith never existed. He swallowed his words later and said he was incorrect. Here you are, playing pretend and giving your own meaning to an explanation that the Hadith had made perfectly clear. Are we to believe you know more that Al-Bukhari

LOL. Even a non-Muslim who studies Islamic knowledge will know you and desika are ignorant. You trying to define Islam from the context of Christian dogma. Your arguments are dead before delivery.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
deSika: my points are invalid to you because you are engaging in a warped way of reasoning

i have shown you the difference between your report card story and the judgment day ish.

An act is an act. Whether in heaven or on earth. Shirk is shirk whether you are in heaven or earth.

1. The hadith says Allah will appear to them in the image they had of him and not the image they will have or were having of him on that day. That presupposes that they had the image before judgement day. That clearly is shirk according to Wiseman. How Allah appears to shirk commiting muslims beats my imagination. Does he love shirk

2.even if i assume that they neva had the image before judgement day, that they will have the image on that day (which is not what the hadith says). It still boils down to 'is having image of Allah' shirk or not. If its a shirk why must it be commited at all whether on judgement day or not.
By the way you dodged the questions again.
Allah said in the glorious Quran in surah Al-Infitar 82;19-''It will be a day(Of Judgement)when no person shall have power(to do anything)for another and the decision that day will be wholly for Allah''.

Surah Yunus 10;23-'' But when he delivers them;behold They rebel(disobey Allah) in the earth wrongfully.O mankind! Your rebellion(disobedience to Allah) is only against your own selves-a brief enjoyment of this worldly life,then to Us is your return and We shall inform you of what you used to do''.

Surah At-Takwir 81;10-''And when the (written)pages [of good and bad deed of a every person]shall be laid open''

Talking about recompense of good and bad deeds,not performing things again.There's no way I can explain better than this,if you like understand and if you like don't understand,your wahala.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
My two not-so-enlightened debators tell me, in what state does Islam say that we humans will be raised on the day of judgement?

Juxtapose that with what is required of Muslims in terms of dressing, are there any similarities or differences?

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
tintingz: Those pics are the christian image of Jesus why asking me if they are the real pics of Jesus? Ask yourself and your christian folks that question.

i knw u r ignorant!
I ask u a question abt d movies of 'd passion of d christ'; d person that acted d role of Jesus in that movie,is he Jesus?
That will answer ur question abt those pics!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2013
blenble:

i knw u r ignorant!
I ask u a question abt d movies of 'd passion of d christ'; d person that acted d role of Jesus in that movie,is he Jesus?
That will answer ur question abt those pics!
How do you expect me to believe that in the movie that was Jesus(as)?... No! That aint Jesus the son Mary, he is not an european man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? / Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) / Dangote Sultan Adamawa Converts British Woman, Delgado To Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.