Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam - Islam for Muslims (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (36951 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Muslims Can I Ask You Some Questions? / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2013
lanrexlan: So Brother,you are also a 'begotten son' now?? See your words

as opposed to believers who are God's sons and
daughters through faith
Don't misuse that word 'begotten' bro,my question is very straightforward,if Jesus is ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,then the word BEGOTTEN shouldn't be used for any other person again in the bible.But God said HE BEGOT DAVID,meaning david is also a begotten son.That's a contradiction then.....Peace

i guess u are so blind...so blind!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2013
lanrexlan: So Brother,you are also a 'begotten son' now?? See your words

as opposed to believers who are God's sons and
daughters through faith
Don't misuse that word 'begotten' bro,my question is very straightforward,if Jesus is ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,then the word BEGOTTEN shouldn't be used for any other person again in the bible.But God said HE BEGOT DAVID,meaning david is also a begotten son.That's a contradiction then.....Peace

Man - people can be confused oh! I don't even know how to address you any-more; lol. In someways, I don't blame you. The president of Nigeria has the same problem with some muslims. That is why the army is in parts of the North now. You guys say one thing and does another.

I am a son of God - alexis is begotton of God, I am not the ONLY BEGOTTEN of God. I am NOT the ONE and ONLY of God. I wasn't with God when he made the heavens and earth. I wasn't with God when he spoke the world into existence. THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF GOD WAS WITH HIM - JESUS THE CHRIST.

I am a creature, I was made, I was begotten as a son of God through adoption and not by inheritance. JESUS IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN, HE WASN'T MADE. HE MANIFESTED HIMSELF AS HUMAN AND TOOK THE ROLE AS A SON.

Islam is spiritual so you can't see such basic Christian beliefs. Your prophet and even your Allah can't understand it. That is why the God in the Bible and your Allah are different. Imagine you teaching me about my faith, you tell me that Christians holy book is corrupt but you quote from the same corrupt book to make your twisted point.

Na wa oh!

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2013
alexis:

Hahahahaha - is that the best you can come up with?

See your brothers in Iraq killing thenselves - http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/05/201351616283747182.html

How can one muslim sleep at night when they blow up another muslim. Are Shias not muslims, are sunnis not muslims. WHY UNA DEY SLAUGHTER UNA SELVES?
what will you say to the conflicts between catholics and protestants grin Mohammed(as) preached Islam as it was practiced before him

Let me tell you what Mohammed did:

Surah 5:60 Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hellfire), and far more astray from the Right Path."
Because of their constant defiance and blasphemy of GOD Almighty's Divine and Holy Words, some Jews were transformed into swines and apes during Prophet Moses (as) times

Swines and Apes in the Bible grin

While the Bible doesn't explicitly contain this about the Jews, but it does contain OVERWHELMING evidence about the Jews' defiance and disobedience of GOD Almighty's Divine Words, and GOD Almighty's Promise to destroy them and bring plague upon them. Also, Numbers 16:30 below seems to agree with the Noble Quran's Divine Claims...

Numbers 14:10 But the whole assembly talked about stoning them. Then the glory of the LORD appeared at the Tent of Meeting to all the Israelites. 11 The LORD said to Moses, "How long will these people treat me with contempt? How long will they refuse to believe in me, in spite of all the miraculous signs I have performed among them? 12 I will strike them down with a plague and destroy them, but I will make you into a nation greater and stronger than they."

Numbers 14:22 not one of the men who saw my glory and the miraculous signs I performed in Egypt and in the desert but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times- 23 not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their forefathers. No one who has treated me with contempt will ever see it. 24 But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.

Numbers 16:29 If these men die a natural death and experience only what usually happens to men, then the LORD has not sent me. 30 But if the LORD brings about something totally new, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them, with everything that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the grave, then you will know that these men have treated the LORD with contempt." 31 As soon as he finished saying all this, the ground under them split apart

- This is where they were transformed into apes and swines. The earth probably never opened up and swallowed them. Or may be it did after they were shown to everyone. Only Allah Almighty Knows about the exact timing.

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Sahih Muslim 6985

Don't you read your Quran and Hadith?
Read a converstation about these hadith
http://hamzajennings.com/2009/01/15/the-hadith-of-the-gharqad-tree-and-the-jews/

These confirmed the hadith...

As our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) stated in the hadith above, by the beginning of the 20th century, conflicts between Muslims and Jews followed continuing terrorism and violence. Towards the end of the First World War with the disintegration of Ottoman Empire, Palestine, which was an Ottoman Arab territory then, was placed under the administration of Great Britain. Great Britain tried to implement various formulas to bring peace to a land ravaged by violence. In 1947, Great Britain in frustration turned the problem over to the United Nations. The UN proposed the partitioning of Palestine into two independent States.

After 19 centuries, this was the first time a “Jewish Sate” was founded. Arabs both in Palestine and the surrounding Arab countries made initiations to change this situation and in 1948 a bloody war started between the two sides.

Read more: http://www.endoftimes.net/signs/signs032.html

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2013
tintingz: what will you say to the conflicts between catholics and protestants grin Mohammed(as) preached Islam as it was practiced before him

Because of their constant defiance and blasphemy of GOD Almighty's Divine and Holy Words, some Jews were transformed into swines and apes during Prophet Moses (as) times

Really, that is your response to muslims killing themselves in Syria and Iraq? Why isn't it eastern Nigeria or southern Nigeria that the Nigerian army is in clearing out Islamic muslims faithfuls like your brothers Boko Haram?

Jews are swines huh, lol. No wonder not one arab country comes close to Israel in the Middle East. The have used their ingenuity to propel themselves into a good and stable country. All your arab brothers shout and complain and haven't done anything for themselves. You are here shouting they are swines.

No be jewish woman posion ya prophet? A whole prophet succumbed to death from the same people he called swines. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2013
alexis:

Man - people can be confused oh! I don't even know how to address you any-more; lol. In someways, I don't blame you. The president of Nigeria has the same problem with some muslims. That is why the army is in parts of the North now. You guys say one thing and does another.

I am a son of God - alexis is begotton of God, I am not the ONLY BEGOTTEN of God. I am NOT the ONE and ONLY of God. I wasn't with God when he made the heavens and earth. I wasn't with God when he spoke the world into existence. THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF GOD WAS WITH HIM - JESUS THE CHRIST.

I am a creature, I was made, I was begotten as a son of God through adoption and not by inheritance. JESUS IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN, HE WASN'T MADE. HE MANIFESTED HIMSELF AS HUMAN AND TOOK THE ROLE AS A SON.

Islam is spiritual so you can't see such basic Christian beliefs. Your prophet and even your Allah can't understand it. That is why the God in the Bible and your Allah are different. Imagine you teaching me about my faith, you tell me that Christians holy book is corrupt but you quote from the same corrupt book to make your twisted point.

Na wa oh!
Mister,you have big faults.Why giving yourself the title begotten[/b]in order to cover your flaws.Nowhere in the bible does it call christians the [b]BEGOTTEN SONS OF GOD.But you said that in order to argue that david is not BEGOTTEN.I have no problem If you call yourself Son of GOD,but brother BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD is wrong.Your problem is that you don't wanna admit you are wrong,that's one thing about you.The word BEGOTTEN appears in the KJV bible only twice,my question is direct If Jesus is the ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD,then the word BEGOTTEN shouldn't be used for another person except Jesus who's the ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.But the word BEGOTTEN was used for david,that's my point.If you can't answer,then forget about it.I don't who's blind and confused now.In Islam,we don't comprehend baseless points.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2013
lanrexlan: Mister,you have big faults.Why giving yourself the title begotten[/b]in order to cover your flaws.Nowhere in the bible does it call christians the [b]BEGOTTEN SONS OF GOD.But you said that in order to argue that david is not BEGOTTEN.I have no problem If you call yourself Son of GOD,but brother BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD is wrong.Your problem is that you don't wanna admit you are wrong,that's one thing about you.The word BEGOTTEN appears in the KJV bible only twice,my question is direct If Jesus is the ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD,then the word BEGOTTEN shouldn't be used for another person except Jesus who's the ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.But the word BEGOTTEN was used for david,that's my point.If you can't answer,then forget about it.I don't who's blind and confused now.In Islam,we don't comprehend baseless points.....Peace

Dude - I have pointed out the difference between BEGOTTEN AND ONLY BEGOTTEN. No other person/character in the Bible is the ONLY BEGOTTEN of God except Jesus. So, twist it how much you want - it doesn't change the fact that Jesus if the ONLY BEGOTTEN OF GOD.

John 3:16 === For God so loved the world, that he gave his [size=15pt]only begotten Son[/size], that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Psalms 2: 7 === I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

You will have to be blind to see that BEGOTTEN and ONLY BEGOTTEN have two different meanings.

I rest my case. In between, can you explain a subject to me in Isalm. The Surah of Succession!

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2013
alexis:

Dude - I have pointed out the difference between BEGOTTEN AND ONLY BEGOTTEN. No other person/character in the Bible is the ONLY BEGOTTEN of God except Jesus. So, twist it how much you want - it doesn't change the fact that Jesus if the ONLY BEGOTTEN OF GOD.

John 3:16 === For God so loved the world, that he gave his [size=15pt]only begotten Son[/size], that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Psalms 2: 7 === I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

You will have to be blind to see that BEGOTTEN and ONLY BEGOTTEN have two different meanings.

I rest my case. In between, can you explain a subject to me in Isalm. The Surah of Succession!

honestly, i don't know what is blocking dis eyes from seeing...bt i am nt surprised anyway..
Everywhere Jesus is been refer to as a Son; it is always 'ONLY BEGOTTEN SON'!
No other person in the Bible is being qualified as that!
Until they stop being biased and finding fault in the Bible...they will never see the REVELATION OF THE TRUTH in the BIBLE!

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2013
alexis:

I never argued with you that another person was given the title ONLY BEGOTTEN[/b]as your bible claim.Only Jesus was called that according to some bibles.The meaning of [b]BEGOTTEN[/b]you explained is for abraham(pbuh)a man,not God.Everyone is a begotten son of his father.If Jesus is [b]ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN OF GOD,then nobody should be called [b]BEGOTTEN OF GOD[/b]again,but david was called that.That's my point,but it seems you guys are getting me wrong.No need arguing with you again,continue with that belief of yours.My Lord begets not nor was he begotten.It doesn't befit the majesty of the creator of the heavens and earth to beget a son.Are you talking about Surah As-saffat 37;165-166?........Peace

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2013
[size=17pt]Confusion Part2[/size] grin grin grin

GOD BEGOT DAVID IN OT BIBLE ---> AND HE BEGOT ANOTHER SON IN NT BIBLE ---> AND HE IS THE ONLY BEGGOTEN SON OF GOD AFTER HE HAD MANY SONS BEFORE?

Christians are so CONFUSED when did God turn to a baby papa? Subhannallah!!

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2013
tintingz: [size=17pt]Confusion Part2[/size] grin grin grin

GOD BEGOT DAVID IN OT BIBLE ---> AND HE BEGOT ANOTHER SON IN NT BIBLE ---> AND HE IS THE ONLY BEGGOTEN SON OF GOD AFTER HE HAD MANY SONS BEFORE?

Subhanallah brother,glorify and exalted is our LORD far above all the evils that associated with him.Just fed up with their claims......Peace

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2013
tintingz: [size=17pt]Confusion Part2[/size] grin grin grin

You are ignoring basic comprehension and trying to distort the same bible you claim is "Corrupt".
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2013
lanrexlan: Subhanallah brother,glorify and exalted is our LORD far above all the evils that associated with him.Just fed up with their claims......Peace

Your god that doesn't know how many days he created the world?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 2:34am On May 19, 2013
tintingz

See your kins-folk chopping each other hearts:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22521161

Are these muslims not reading the Quran. Muslims shouldn't fight each other. Later, you would open your mouth here and tell us about the Quran and it's teachings. Syria tearing itself apart, Iraq doing the same - all through sectarian strife. If they all believed in the same Quran, why the fight?

Your brothers in Northern Nigeria are robbing banks - reminds me of some that used to rob caravans in 7th century arabia smiley. Ali baba and the 40 thieves smiley

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 3:19am On May 19, 2013
alexis: tintingz

See your kins-folk chopping each other hearts:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22521161

Are these muslims not reading the Quran. Muslims shouldn't fight each other. Later, you would open your mouth here and tell us about the Quran and it's teachings. Syria tearing itself apart, Iraq doing the same - all through sectarian strife. If they all believed in the same Quran, why the fight?

Your brothers in Northern Nigeria are robbing banks - reminds me of some that used to rob caravans in 7th century arabia smiley. Ali baba and the 40 thieves smiley
Make una pity boko haram sympathisers na.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2013
lanrexlan: I never argued with you that another person was given the title ONLY BEGOTTEN[/b]as your bible claim.Only Jesus was called that according to some bibles.The meaning of [b]BEGOTTEN[/b]you explained is for abraham(pbuh)a man,not God.Everyone is a begotten son of his father.If Jesus is [b]ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN OF GOD,then nobody should be called [b]BEGOTTEN OF GOD[/b]again,but david was called that.That's my point,but it seems you guys are getting me wrong.No need arguing with you again,continue with that belief of yours.My Lord begets not nor was he begotten.It doesn't befit the majesty of the creator of the heavens and earth to beget a son.Are you talking about Surah As-saffat 37;165-166?........Peace

loool...a god that is limited,that requires ppl to fight for him!
A god who has no salvation plan-just do good;let ur good surpasses ur bad and u l enter paradise...even if satan do good,he will enter his paradise!

Just as david is a son,same thing with all born-again christains; we are all sons of God-we bcame son when we accept Jesus as our Lord and saviour!
Jesus is the ONLY begotten SON of God by d virtue of His birth;by His obedience- we christains bcame sons once we accept christ Jesus!
David was a son because God declared so-"this day"!
At a time,God called david 'd apple of His eyes'!
I dnt except u to understand...it is a mystery...it is not abt wanting Jesus 2b above mohammed-(Jesus)HE IS ABOVE ALL and He will judge all man-kind including mohammed...whoever is frm above is above all!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2013
lanrexlan & tintingz

Is it true that Mohammed was a caravan robber? Did he kill anyone is any of his attacks?

tintingz - Abeg, don't cook up some concussion and said Jesus was a robber too and a murderer as well. because we know you are good at it. Leave Jesus out of the picture and please answer the above.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Proffdada: 7:17am On May 21, 2013
i'm back from the [size=19pt]CYBERTERRORISM[/size] the OP is practising cuz the truth is bitter
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2013
Proffdada: i'm back from the [size=19pt]CYBERTERRORISM[/size] the OP is practising cuz the truth is bitter

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Proffdada: 10:26pm On May 23, 2013
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 5:30am On May 24, 2013
Proffdada: [size=28pt]REALLY REALLY CONFUSED RELIGION[/size]
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/22/woolwich-police-shooting-machete_n_3319793.html

They will say because Saudi students give free roses in the US, it is OK for their brothers in UK to cut off people heads. That is why I like the US, freedom to bear arms. Those idiots would have been shot in the head at the spot

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by olamkas: 2:57am On Jun 01, 2013
Proffdada:

You still don't get it, but i'll help you: you see as humans we tend to judge by the perception of our five senses but the spirit is what discerns beyond these, therefore God exists in three persons as you can analogize as three states of matter but unlike matter each one still exist within transition. I hope this explaination is noy too much for your primitive brain. God was,is and forever is One
the more you try to explain trinity the more you fall into pit which you dig for yourself.
using matter as a similitude rubbishes everything because a matter can only maintain a state at a time.it's either solid, liquid or gaseous.
the question now is when god was in the flesh state dwelling among men in the person of jesus,who was in charge of heaven,still the same god abi?
please drop this doctrine that has no basis in the bible itself and take to monotheism.it's very simple.
GOD IS ONE,NOTHING LIKE TRINITY

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by olamkas: 3:14am On Jun 01, 2013
alexis:

my question now is;which one should we now choose between the fact that god transformed or manifested himself in the form of human who is jesus and jesus was begotten.your 'god' shouldn't beget himself now

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 5:13am On Jun 01, 2013
olamkas:
my question now is;which one should we now choose between the fact that god transformed or manifested himself in the form of human who is jesus and jesus was begotten.your 'god' shouldn't beget himself now

Is it hard for God, the maker of heaven and earth, the all powerful, all knowing, omnipotent to decide to come to this world as one of his creation? Is He not capable of it?

We have been through the debate about the GodHead/Trinity. Whether you accept it or not, is not my problem. Christians accept and believe it. Mohammed came 600 years later and told us that one "Angel Gabriel" told him otherwise.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by RealSleek(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tnx everyone...dis has been long, winding debate...phew...took me three days to get here...
So we couldn't reach a concesus...human mind is indeed powerful...when one's mind is sentimentally attached to sometin either right or wrong....its almost impossible to make it change its view to anytin contrary even in the face of glaring evidence...
To all dt ve contributed I say thank you, to seun d oga, maclatunji sometimes biased moderator and alexis and co .....Its me realsleek signing out ....till we come ur way again ,ff on twitter @tundesleek ....be peaceful....shallom and salaam (choose d one u like) cheesy
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
alexis:

Is it hard for God, the maker of heaven and earth, the all powerful, all knowing, omnipotent to decide to come to this world as one of his creation? Is He not capable of it?

We have been through the debate about the GodHead/Trinity. Whether you accept it or not, is not my problem. Christians accept and believe it. Mohammed came 600 years later and told us that one "Angel Gabriel" told him otherwise.
God said he is NOT a man neither the son of man...why the headache about these?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by olamkas: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
alexis:

yes,there's nothing impossible for GOD but not to now descend so low to be human and be treated uselessly.moreover,if 'god' transform to human,who was the BEING that controls the heavens and the earth in that time being or you want to say that God duplicated Himself and made one human.hmmm
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:09am On Jun 05, 2013
olamkas:
yes,there's nothing impossible for GOD but not to now descend so low to be human and be treated uselessly.moreover,if 'god' transform to human,who was the BEING that controls the heavens and the earth in that time being or you want to say that God duplicated Himself and made one human.hmmm

You see, whenever you use the word [size=15pt]BUT[/size], it means you are contradicting yourself and don't agree with your previous statement. You said "There is nothing impossible for God". Yet you turned about and said "Even though he has ALL POWER, he is UNABLE to become one of his creations".

grin
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:12am On Jun 05, 2013
tintingz: God said he is NOT a man neither the son of man...why the headache about these?

Christians believe Jesus is God in the flesh. Wetin be your question?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2013
alexis:

God cannot do illogical things,God has power over all things but won't do illogical things.If God become a human,that means God can also lie,steal,commits adultery,be unjust and many things man can do which are nonsensical?.Subhanallah,glorify is my Lord,far above all the evils they associated with him,there's nothing comparable to him,the moment you can compare something to God,even if it's in a billion or trillion times,that's not God.There's none co-equal to My Lord.....Peace
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2013
alexis:

Christians believe Jesus is God in the flesh. Wetin be your question?
If God is one and three simultaneously, then none of the three could be the complete God.Granting that such was the case,then when Jesus was on earth, he wasn’t a complete God, nor was the "father in Heaven" a whole God.Doesn’t that contradict what Jesus always said about His God and our God in heaven,his Lord and our Lord? Does that also mean that there was no complete god then,between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?
If God is one and three at a time,then who was the God in heaven when Jesus was on earth? Wouldn’t this contradict his many references to a God in Heaven that sent him?
If God is three and one at the same time, who was the God in Heaven within three days between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?.....Peace
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2013
lanrexlan: God cannot do illogical things,God has power over all things but won't do illogical things.If God become a human,that means God can also lie,steal,commits adultery,be unjust and many things man can do which are nonsensical?.Subhanallah,glorify is my Lord,far above all the evils they associated with him,there's nothing comparable to him,the moment you can compare something to God,even if it's in a billion or trillion times,that's not God.There's none co-equal to My Lord.....Peace

God becoming one of His creations shows HIS OMNIPOTENCE. Muslims believe Jesus was a mighty prophet? Did he sin? If a "mortal" man is capable of not sinning - why do you suggest God becoming man means He will sin.

That is one of one the reasons Jesus wasn't born of man - everyone of us that is a biological product of another human being has SINNED. Jesus didn't smiley

That is the problem muslims have - how can you relate to a God that you can't describe? The Bible said - "In the beginning, God created man and He created us in HIS IMAGE". So, you may not know what Allah looks like or you can't compare him with anything - too bad for you. But I know a description of my God for I was created in His image smiley
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by alexis(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2013
lanrexlan: If God is one and three simultaneously, then none of the three could be the complete God.Granting that such was the case,then when Jesus was on earth, he wasn’t a complete God, nor was the "father in Heaven" a whole God.Doesn’t that contradict what Jesus always said about His God and our God in heaven,his Lord and our Lord? Does that also mean that there was no complete god then,between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?
If God is one and three at a time,then who was the God in heaven when Jesus was on earth? Wouldn’t this contradict his many references to a God in Heaven that sent him?
If God is three and one at the same time, who was the God in Heaven within three days between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?.....Peace

We have been over this multiple times smiley Christians believe in ONE GOD. I will say it again, Christians believe in ONE GOD. One more time - Christians believe in ONE GOD grin

Simple example, the concept of TIME comprises of the PAST, the PRESENT and the FUTURE. Would you say time is 3? While you can't wrap your head or REFUSE to believe the Christian Trinity (I don't expect you to); I am happy that you understand it enough to dispute it smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.