Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,711 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (42905 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by oluomad(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2013
Free ur mind of bad thoughts and put it in prayers!! Think good thoughts and read ur bible daily to enrich ur thoughts!! What u think is what u act!

4 Likes

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Policewoman(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2013
Bigcake: Look for rubberband and tie d 'Damn Ting' to ur lap. (2) U have to decide who rules n controls d body, either u or d Ogar below d belt. (3) wenever u want to talk to a girl, put ur right hand inside ur trousier pocket and re-channel d 'Damn Ting' into a direction dat will not be obvious for d girl to see it strength.
So na wetin una dey do. I don catch una today. grin
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by guruobinna: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2013
My fellow NL could [b]Iron pant [/b]help this akpos
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2013
Lookmanade: I have read lots of books, articles, and magazine on how to approach woman but none of them is working for me, I just wonder what is wrong with me. The only problem I have is how to control my manhood when I approach woman.

Any time I see a woman I like and try to approach her, my manhood will just start to erect and it's showing off in my trouser even if I put on jeans anybody that look at me will surely know that something is going on in this guy's mind.

I have tried to put my mind away from it and go after the girl but in the course of the approaching the "Big Man" is getting stronger which make me feel uncomfortable and most time I look for an immediate excuses to leave the girl as if I have something urgently to attend to immediately but it's a lie, is just to let her not notice that my "Big Man" is on annoyance level.

I'm not getting younger anymore, I need help on how to overcome this serious issue in my life for over ten years now.

Please what do you think I can do to put this behind me? Your contribution matter to me a lot, thank you and God bless you as you contribute. (Amen).

Is like u have a very big dick. wear normal pants not boxers. sometimes, i like brand name bikini for men not Okafor pant.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by theripper2: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2013
Sell ur Prick to museum abeg.

Man don suffer sha for women hand. Choi
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by POLICECAP: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2013
a1solution: Before u approach a lady raise ur manhood up fly your shirt and use ur belt to hold it.

Sentence it by hanging.... grin grin
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by tpapi: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2013
Is so obvious ur mind is focussed on sex 247,but u can buy one of dos tight pants being sold in d market,it has jus one function to check in d joystick,n matter d erection u av,it wil stil remain in its position

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by 4Play(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2013
Bigcake: Look for rubberband and tie d 'Damn Ting' to ur lap. (2) U have to decide who rules n controls d body, either u or d Ogar below d belt. (3) wenever u want to talk to a girl, put ur right hand inside ur trousier pocket and re-channel d 'Damn Ting' into a direction dat will not be obvious for d girl to see it strength.

Good advice but I'm not sure about the re-channeling bit. It won't matter where you channel it to, the protrusion will still be apparent to the naked eye.

Being a man is not easy, ladies don't have to cope with the social implications of possessing an independent minded trouser snake.

2 Likes

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2013
grin grin grin LWKLD..5 people dat coment bellow op status are crazy
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by andyanders: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2013
a1solution: Before u approach a lady raise ur manhood up fly your shirt and use ur belt to hold it.

My brother, you wickedoooooo. How come you are giving such advise to already troubled mind.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by stefanlover: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2013
approach the most ugliest girls and then move up to average gradually and then hot.

Practice makes perfect.

2 Likes

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by 4Play(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2013

The pressure of the belt will calm it down, only for it to reassert itself again bringing you back to square 1 as you won't be able to perform your manouevre if this happens in front of the girl. I think I know too much about this matter embarassed
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by splashbaby(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2013
Too much Mojo on your mind dude...Solution is to stop watching mojo and try toasting very young ladies...those that were well below your level and class if you experience the same thing then look for the nearest MFM...it is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by mariannlove(f): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2013
@all comment, lwkmd
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by wazobiaforu(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Most people that have this kind of problem dont last on sex, they mostly have prematuare ejaculation, your problem can be solv by:

* Stop watching romantic movie most expecially blue film

* reduce your thinking about sex

If you can do this two then you are almost there

- the last thing is dont be too serious when you are approaching a lady, just be yourself, focus on your words and her words not how hot she is and am very sure there will be an improvement

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by MoAfrica: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2013
Yomii: It sadden my heart to hear that my fellow man is passing through this mess. Well, first and foremost, your mind is the ultimate; what you think about always you will ultimately become. I have notice that er*ction responds speedily based on thought condition. And what we watch or see often times we meditate upon. that is why it's is very easy for John Thomas to erect at the sight of a damsel.
You need to control what you watch, control what you think, control your mind. Don't let the Devil tamper with your mind. Your mind is the most valuable assets of your life. if the devil tamper with your mind, he has succeeded in tampering with your destiny. If you are addicted to nasty movies, stop it and work on your mind. Another thing that can easily control your thought are the magazines your read. Any s*xual arousing magazines will definitely have an effect on you.
Guy you don't have an er*ction problem but a mind problem.

In the word of the wise, "sow a thought reap an act; sow an act reap an habit; sow an habit reap a character; sow a character and reap a destiny".

did you attend my Church last Sunday, because that was the message from my Pastor.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by sobastical: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2013
malawi14: @poster, wen approaching a lady u like or u dnt like, it al depends on wat u av in mind abt d lady,may b negative feelings of lust,or feelin dis is my kind of woman!I dnt knw wat uve done bak den, nd hw many times a wik u bleeped wen u were a youth, al dis as its own. Biological side effects, I feel u nid to start seein any lady lik ur sister or any close relative, nd wit prayers u r sure of a change.

One of the sensible ppl on NL God bless you
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Willy7(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2013
Over ten years now?Guy that's certainly a spiritual problem,not magazine or erotic movies,because i believe you dnt read such magazines or watch such movies than me when i was into those,and i never experienced such malady lik u re experiencing now.I dnt know ur age now compared to 10yrs ago,otherwise i'd say it might be an effect of some sexual enhancement drugs u may've been using.But if you haven't been using such drugs,then i advice u go for divine assistance my brother.God will help you.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by condralbede(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2013
Like seriously?bros i dnt think U love any of them,u need to pray against d spirit of lust,that is d only thing U hv to do now.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2013

This is suicidal,please don't try it.

I watched similar stuff on 1000 ways to die.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by MoAfrica: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2013
Oohrhii: I smile at all these replies.. but none of them actually does it.

The problem the OP has is that his hormones levels are high due to not having s.ex for a long period of time.

Its something you were used to before..but now lacking. You have a high se.xual drive but that does not mean you would last much during s.ex. you are just Hot ni.

The solution.. is >>>Try to masturb.ate more frequently on your own maybe twice a day or more if you can, so as to lower your hormones level.

In a week or 2 you should be alright.

God forbid masturbation, you sleep with the devil himself, no women will ever satisfy you.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by obi4eze(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2013
It is not bad to have an erection but what matters is the mind of the person having the erection. Medically, it becomes a problem if it comes always; it's also a problem if it lasts too long especially after 3-4 hours at a stretch. In the case of the OP, I think he's always sexually excited when he approaches a lady to woo her. His problem is his mind and he has to solve it form there. And he has to go to the Creator of his mind (God Almighty) for solution. He also has to free his mind of evil thoughts and avoid lust. The purpose of approaching a girl should not just be for being intimate with her. If his problem isn't solved, he may end up having pre-marital and extra-marital sexual relations. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by anonimi: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2013
The problem is not with your manhood.
It is with your mind as some have already highlighted.
Train/Tailor your mind so you don't see women ONLY as sexual objects and you should see results on your manhood activities.
Good luck.

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by onyengbu: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2013
Just Ignore All these small boys Mocking you here.

Most of them might have gone or is going through the same problem as you now.

2 Suggestions From Me:

1. Take a chilled water just before approaching a lady... it helps to de-erect "utu" for some people grin
2. Somebody suggested using a hand in pocket to send the the damn thing in a comfortable direction. Meeen! that one works, I ve done it before!

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by dryakson(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2013
Well, my only suggestion is to put ur hands in ur pocket anytime it start oboying the law of gravity. I apply this principles atimes. Cheers
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2013
@ OP

This is actually a good thing. A VERY GOOD THING!

Your dick is your compass. It points you to the right girl.

Nothing turns a girl on as fast and as instantly as a guy who is not afraid to express his sexúality. A guy who sees her and gets turned on.

WHATEVER YOU FEEL THE GIRL WILL FEEL!

I can't count the number of times I've said something like this to a girl, "I don't like what you're doing to me, you're so hot you're giving me an érection in public".

The always love it.

That's one of the sexíest compliments you can give to a woman.

If she sees that you're not afraid of making mistakes or making a fool of yourself. She loosens up too.

It shows you have BALLS OF STEEL too cool.

5 Likes

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Samabu07(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2013
Have you tried wooing a lady at night or in dark places? No go meet ugly girls ooo grin

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by josite: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2013
u must be a very idle person.whas wrong in your dick erecting when u see a woman.is it dat the woem dotn know u a man and u hav a dick,the beta for u.i don't even wear boxers and if I get hard no apologies and im yet to suffer any social minus cus I get hard.its very ok,u beta enjoy your gift.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by kcsider: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2013
engrtee: Put on tight iron pant

o dikwa risky!
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Sicozone(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2013
Guy.....how far na,no be lafin mata naw but lmfao
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by mikeapollo: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2013
Quite interesting and somehow funny.

But this my candid advice:...

1. Consider the kind of underwears you put on. I used to have something similar(but not this serious). I decided to be using underwear pants (intially briefs, put later changed to short, fitting boxers)PLUS, the long, loose-fittin boxers , then my trousers!
This gives me atleast 3 layers of protection! My manhood can really be dangerous and ferrocious when it looses control, so I decided to be well protected in case the unexpected happens.

2. Watch the kind of food/supplements you take because some are natural aphrodiasics that can make your manhood behave abnormally whenever you get close to a lady. I do take some natural food/supplements whenever I need to bomb a babe! (You need to consult me for services in that regard.)

3. You have to train your brain to refocus away from things that make your JT react...e.g films, magazines, etc

4. This may sound funny, but it works: Lots of Sex! Your manhood is reacting that way probably because you have not been sexually active for some time! If you get used to have some good sex, your JT would eventually relax even when you are close to a lady.....e.g. it is like moving close to a lady after you had just finished cumming.....you manhood would not just rise except you are really interested again!

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Rooneyboy(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2013
Why do I feel u are only here to tell us about the size of ur pe.n.is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.