Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (42724 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2013
Oohrhii: I smile at all these replies.. but none of them actually does it.

The problem the OP has is that his hormones levels are high due to not having s.ex for a long period of time.

Its something you were used to before..but now lacking. You have a high se.xual drive but that does not mean you would last much during s.ex. you are just Hot ni.

The solution.. is >>>Try to masturb.ate more frequently on your own maybe twice a day or more if you can, so as to lower your hormones level.

In a week or 2 you should be alright.

you got it alright speakin from experince
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Dovahkiin(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2013
try jerking off bruh
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2013
Joey82: u dont have problems @op.
just start wearing agbada especially when u know u intend to launch any such attack
even if ur manhood is horselike, it wont show its erectness in agbada rigalia

My guy this got me rolling on the floor,though this is a really funny advice but true all the same.......O my,I Love Nairaland::::
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by meerah25(f): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2013
Always wear pant and skin tight befor dressing up!

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Zakkyoz: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2013
O boy, see wetin i dey pray to God to give me. Op, i wish i were you.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by mopol2(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2013
Zakkyoz: O boy, see wetin i dey pray to God to give me. Op, i wish i were you.
hahahah funny you man
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by steven042: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2013
please go and seek 4 more help from a spiritual person,and u have 2 control the urge.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by thorpido(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2013
Zakkyoz: O boy, see wetin i dey pray to God to give me. Op, i wish i were you.
Na so.Some people own na say the thing no dey even charge.

...but why are a lot of females on this thread?
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2013
thorpido: Na so.Some people own na say the thing no dey even charge.

Which kind question be dat..

you no no say women love HARD MEN..

They are attracted to this sort of thread as flies are attracted to open sores.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Morgan1092(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2013
Oh my Dear Nairaland! What re u turning in2 dis days?
@OP: Luk 4 a welder dat wil construct iron pant wit padlock 4u. Nonsense
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Tgold1(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2013
Scarpon: rub am aboniki the joystick go dance apako
guy use super glue tame d b0ss wey dey @d down.......
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Kingso23: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2013
kwakwakwakwakwa..... Oh lord of mercy, my bele oooo!!! Most of dz replyz got me rolling on da floor lol.......!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by UncleJJ(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Some are show'ers and some are grow'ers grin

The OP has a show'er..... cant understand why he is complaining... alale to brazzers.com apply for an acting job grin

Thatz ur gift.....PERFORMANCE and ENTERTAINMENT.

You betta start charging those girls for running ur meter grin

2 Likes

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Lookmanade(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2013

The problem the OP has is that his hormones levels are high due to not having s.ex for a long period of time.

Its something you were used to before..but now lacking. You have a high se.xual drive but that does not mean you would last much during s.ex. you are just Hot ni.

The solution.. is >>>Try to masturb.ate more frequently on your own maybe twice a day or more if you can, so as to lower your hormones level.

You might be right, but I try masturbate like once or twice a week but it seems the thing has not really satisfy, mastrubating twice or more per day will make the whole body to week and beside each time I masturbate, I always psychologically down knowing that I have offended God and myself. I don't always feel alright about it each time I do that. High sexual drive that is a real confirmento. Thank sha
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by trolling(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2013
laylow001: Old boy cut your manhood off or make you take rope dey tie am down.Mark 9:47, And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to have a girl without manhood than for you to be without a girl and have your manhood.Shikena.
you are applying that verse out of context the Scriptures forbids us to castrate ourselves, how much more cutting it off haha u mean o
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by fonssy(f): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2013
thorpido: Na so.Some people own na say the thing no dey even charge.

if na breast them talk about na males for full the thread. Its natural.

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by akinades71(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2013
I think ur problem is because you cherish those gals a lot,its that feeling that stimulate ur arousal.what you can do is to be going to those that you don't consider too beautiful firs and make love often
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by samilo88(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2013
@OP please don't moind those posters telling u to go for deliverance. That's how they enrich all these religious leaders by believing everything has a spiritual cause. Your prob is simply psychological, as much as I am not in the best position to answer ur question, one thing am sure of is that there is nothing spiritual about ur situation.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Dsage1: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2013
@op,lack of sex is the cause of your problem. To overcome this problem, you need to experience it, have a real sex.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by nomshu(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
GUY U SERIOUSLY NEED DELIVERANCE. JUST JEJE TO T.B JOSHUA I.E SYNAGUGOE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS IKOTUN IGBE LAGOS AND YOUR DELIVERANCE IS FOR SURE, THERE IS POWER IN PRAYERS COMMUNICATE IT TO THE MOST HIGH. TAKE CARE.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Lookmanade(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
obi4eze: It is not bad to have an erection but what matters is the mind of the person having the erection. Medically, it becomes a problem if it comes always; it's also a problem if it lasts too long especially after 3-4 hours at a stretch. In the case of the OP, I think he's always sexually excited when he approaches a lady to woo her. His problem is his mind and he has to solve it form there. And he has to go to the Creator of his mind (God Almighty) for solution. He also has to free his mind of evil thoughts and avoid lust. The purpose of approaching a girl should not just be for being intimate with her. If his problem isn't solved, he may end up having pre-marital and extra-marital sexual relations. Thanks and God bless.
Truly I'm sexually excited but the thought of having sex with them is not there initially, my manhood is just to quick to react to a lady of interest. God help me o, thank you for your advice.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Lookmanade(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Richfella: @ OP

This is actually a good thing. A VERY GOOD THING!

Your dick is your compass. It points you to the right girl.

Nothing turns a girl on as fast and as instantly as a guy who is not afraid to express his sexúality. A guy who sees her and gets turned on.

WHATEVER YOU FEEL THE GIRL WILL FEEL!

I can't count the number of times I've said something like this to a girl, "I don't like what you're doing to me, you're so hot you're giving me an érection in public".

The always love it.

That's one of the sexíest compliments you can give to a woman.

If she sees that you're not afraid of making mistakes or making a fool of yourself. She loosens up too.

It shows you have BALLS OF STEEL too cool.
I love what you said here, how I wish I can do it but we are different, I feel shy immediately I notice it and the confident to even try to use your word will have eroded me then. Thanks very much.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by HARDDON: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
just simply a mind state.

you aint alone in the huge jRod lane.
yours might just be a learner where others are cool (aint joking)
yet they kip all d kul and enjoy alot of female folks' hookups and company.

If you really wano overcome dis, den take control of your thought process.
cos your 'third-leg' reponds alot to your thought lane.
once awake, that GUY has a mind of his own unless ofcos, you have mastered the act of ITS control-
WHICH YOU SHOULD if you wano go far in life(without scandals)

Fail Proof Moves:

1) avoid ponography in all its essence: be it online(twitter,onionbooty,phatass,realityking et all), DVDs, magazines etc

see no evil, think no evil, and your GUY wud do no evil.

2) dont admire how endowed you are when on your bed you lay; thoughts would run wild, you would soon vigorously start stroking and b4 you realise, you've let off a cup full..lol.....relived you would feel, sure, but bounded you would be. give little tot to your JT ...there lies better ones out there.

2) be carrier oriented. channel your energy to positive, dolls yeilding adventures

3) read inspirational books on your spare time.

4) avoid gurls for now, work on yourself first ( but do know that the tendency of them coming close would be very high when you are like this....yeild if you may, aint that what brought us here in the first palce? lol,,,,but try and be a man.) but above all,

5) guard your mind with all deligence. out of it are the issues of life. like a man thinketh in his heart, so he is. learn to resist stray thoughts and think more about your carrier(easier if you are a programmer) and fututre. this is d greatest war you would ever fight in your life, if you can overcome this, you can overcome all!

Regards

Don

3 Likes

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
@OP na ur type dey release for gals body if u climb okada together.......u need serious deliverance.[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by 32D: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
meerah25: Always wear pant and skin tight befor dressing up!
na mini-erectionnn that one go work for....normal erectionnnn the pant will make way and take the shape of the D
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by mike404(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Man you need an iron underwear o
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Dsage1: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lookmanade:
You might be right, but I try masturbate like once or twice a week but it seems the thing has not really satisfy, mastrubating twice or more per day will make the whole body to week and beside each time I masturbate, I always psychologically down knowing that I have offended God and myself. I don't always feel alright about it each time I do that. High sexual drive that is a real confirmento. Thank sha

Man, I don't think you've any spiritual problem as many posters here trying to frame it. This's purely a psychological imbalance,probably you fantasize too much about sex. What you really need to do to get rid of this problem is a real sex. The moment you get it,you will know that it doesn't worth giving you a kind of problem you're facing.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by kennyonthrone(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Akpa ife: Cut it off clik like if am suggestion is fyn
dummy.com
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by 32D: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
use ur belt to hold it down........it works
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by steffans(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ OP, did it jst start now or dis how u have bin

2ndly, are u a Virgin..as in u have neva had sex' b4
Cuz u long 4 d thng too much... Or u have watched tooooo many Blue-movies and u are waiting to explore dem...

If care is nt taking.. Wen u see a real puna-nie... U myt jst last a minute cuz of ur thots and what u pixsure...

Dos advicing him to self service.. Dats nt a gud option cuz masturb'atn and sex are difrnt thngs...
A man dat dos one minute on a pus-ie.. Wen he masturbates it will take him more dan 10mins to cum' Is dat a solutn...

My advise: get a Pussy' and Bleep it well well well....in less dan a week... U go see woman and naked Breast ur dick won't even bulge... Try dis and let me knw bro...

Cheers!!!
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by 1stola: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
GUY, U DONT HAVE PROBLEM JOR.

ASK THIS GUY
grin grin grin

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2013

DOCTOR
DOCTOR WHO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend / I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.