Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating (36099 Views)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
Keeping a man faithful is not as difficult as it may appear at first. For starters, most of them want to be true to their spouses, but for that extra boost to ensure fidelity, try these steps.

Respect him as you would want him to respect you

Remind him from time to time why he's your man . In other words, take the time to make him feel special as if he's the only one in your life. Tell him how handsome he is every now and then.

Validate your man on a daily basis. Whether he works outside of the house, is currently unemployed or a stay-at-home Dad, (if you're married) your man still needs to feel like a man. You know he is, make sure he knows it as well.

Appreciate all the things he does for you
. It doesn't matter whether those things are big or small, they are worth, at the least, a thank you.

Spice things up every once in a while. Tell him your fantasies, listen to his. Don't be afraid to initiate romance.

Live, love and Laugh. Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell him a joke that you think he might like or clip out comics from the newspaper and place them on the fridge,send text or e-mail messages.

Listen first, and then talk. Let him finish what he has to say before you interrupt. Ask questions if you're not sure about what he said. Do not go with the general notion; all women are nags. Make a difference. Listen more, talk less.

Be his biggest supporter! Men don't like to admit it, but they need reassurances as well. Showing him that you support him and are there with him through day to day struggles will help to ensure that he doesn't have a need for someone else to fill that need.

Don't lose your own self respect. Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your or his control.

Feed him. Men love when a woman cooks for them like mum does. You don't have to cook exactly like her but, it's the action that counts. Women claim men are dogs but remember if you feed a dog he will never leave home!!!

Hold and Cuddle your man, his day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they
are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, mums held them close.

When leaving him alone make sure he has everything needed. Remember you are
already dressed and ready to go and he is capable of getting those things. It also shows you care about his needs or wants as well.

Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. If you're married, take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.

Work on yourself. Learn to appear neat and appealing to tour man at all times. Take your time to get those kinky and sexy undies, night wears and dressing that will make him want you more.

Remember, if a man has all he needs in a woman, he will never go looking for another. Be everything your man wants.

48 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
smiley smiley chikk! Chikk!!.. If Men are dogs angry then women are bitchesgrin but on a candid note,all these doesn't make a perfect relationship.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey: smiley smiley chikk! Chikk!!.. If Men are dogs angry then women are bitchesgrin but on a candid note,all these doesn't make a perfect relationship.

Yeah. They don't and I never said they do. Just a few pointers to help people understand their partners and make their relationships work. The perfection of every relationship depends on the individuals involved.

13 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
Akuko na egwu,ukwunnu buriri ukwunnu,onweghi ngwota.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

Yeah. They don't and I never said they do. Just a few pointers to help people understand their partners and make their relationships work. The PERFECTION of every relationship depends on the individuals involved.

Don't make mistake babe, nothing is perfect. There is no perfect relationship.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey:

Don't make mistake babe, nothing is perfect. There is no perfect relationship.

Things are the way you believe them to be. A thing that seems vague to you might appear real to another person. Some people don't believe in Love while others think it exists. A relationship is what you make of it. To me, in life, there's no perfection because humans, are by nature, imperfect. Thus, nothing we do can be perfect.

But because of the existence of that word 'Perfect', we have to strive as much as we can to experience it. Therefore, the closest form of satisfaction, happiness and contentment, anyone gets in a relationship makes that his/her perfect relationship.

#MY VIEW

25 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
If they would cheat they would cheat. Doing all the above would only make them feel guilty about cheating but won't stop them

13 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by hidenconyo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
poshdiva: If they would cheat they would cheat. Doing all the above would only make them feel guilty about cheating but won't stop them
u ain't treatin ur man well dats why he alway cheats on you

9 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lol. Let me find the man worth my time and attention first then let's see how he wants to cheat.

Although I don't see myself crying over a man who is cheating. I have met them all and right now I couldn't care less

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

Things are the way you believe them to be. A thing that seems vague to you might appear real to another person. Some people don't believe in Love while others think it exists. A relationship is what you make of it. To me, in life, there's no perfection because humans, are by nature, imperfect. Thus, nothing we do can be perfect.

But because of the existence of that word 'Perfect', we have to STRIVE as much as we can to experience it. Therefore, the closest form of satisfaction, happiness and contentment, anyone gets in a relationship makes that his/her perfect relationship.

#MY VIEW

If all ladies are like you I don't think all guys will cheat. I didn't want to say the word "strive" on set so as not to help you defend your nice sermon but this shows you have a good sense of humoursmiley.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey:

If all ladies are like you I don't think all guys will cheat. I didn't want to say the word "strive" on set so as not to help you defend your nice sermon but this shows you have a good sense of humoursmiley.

Huh? Sense of humour undecided anyway, thanks but I'll take the other complement above. I prefer that one grin grin grin grin thanks
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by iebanehita(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
Chikk,,, if a lady practiced all U̶̲̥̅̊ v outlined n duz nt giv him SE.X, he will DEFINITELY cheat on her..
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
poshdiva: If they would cheat they would cheat. Doing all the above would only make them feel guilty about cheating but won't stop them

Yes, they'd cheat if they would. Its bad to be the reason your man is cheating on you but trust me, its worse to know that there are little things (like the ones I posted above) that you could have done to prevent that.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
iebanehita: Chikk,,, if a lady practiced all U̶̲̥̅̊ v outlined n duz nt giv him SE.X, he will DEFINITELY cheat on her..

If its in marriage, there's no disputing that fact and of course, a lady has no right to deny her husband under normal circumstances.

But if its outside marriage, dating/courtship for instance, SE*X is not everything and shouldn't be a foundation. As a matter of fact, it shouldn't even come into the picture.

But if per chance the duo are doing the 'do', it all boils down on love and respect. If a man loves and respects his woman, he won't run outside just for some putang.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by iebanehita(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

Yes, they'd cheat if they would. Its bad to be the reason your man is cheating on you but trust me, its worse to know that there are little things (like the ones I posted above) that you could have done to prevent that.

ЂƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡w do U̶̲̥̅̊ min by ''if they would'', evn if U̶̲̥̅̊ do all dose U̶̲̥̅̊ outlined above, cn U̶̲̥̅̊ stop Your̶̲̥̅̊ man frm cheating??:... Definitely NOT
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
iebanehita:

ЂƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡w do U̶̲̥̅̊ min by ''if they would'', evn if U̶̲̥̅̊ do all dose U̶̲̥̅̊ outlined above, cn U̶̲̥̅̊ stop Your̶̲̥̅̊ man frm cheating??:... Definitely NOT

We're still saying the same thing. The points I outlined are not to guarantee fidelity. Its always good to say 'I did my best' before you give up in a fight.

If a woman is complaining of her man's infidelity, she has to be certain that in the first place, its not her fault. That is the essence of my post.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by iebanehita(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

If its in marriage, there's no disputing that fact and of course, a lady has no right to deny her husband under normal circumstances.

But if its outside marriage, dating/courtship for instance, SE*X is not everything and shouldn't be a foundation. As a matter of fact, it shouldn't even come into the picture.

But if per chance the duo are doing the 'do', it all boils down on love and respect. If a man loves and respects his woman, he won't run outside just for some putang.

I totali agree it all boils dwn to luv, respect.
Sex aint a foundatn,bt its a necessity. If a dude ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ an affair wit a virgin wu aint ready for premarital sex,,bt values d girl cz she got respect,characta,,he jt can't help cheating on her.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by iebanehita(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

We're still saying the same thing. The points I outlined are not to guarantee fidelity. Its always good to say 'I did my best' before you give up in a fight.

If a woman is complaining of her man's infidelity, she has to be certain that in the first place, its not her fault. That is the essence of my post.

Ok. Well said.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
iebanehita:

Sex aint a foundatn,bt its a necessity. If a dude ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ an affair wit a virgin wu aint ready for premarital sex,,bt values d girl cz she got respect,characta,,he jt can't help cheating on her.

FALSE
Who says the man can't keep himself as the girl does?

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by boron10(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
iebanehita:

Ebanehita, congrat on your new bb. But abeg try write well biko.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by hidenconyo(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
poshdiva: Lol. Let me find the man worth my time and attention first then let's see how he wants to cheat.

Although I don't see myself crying over a man who is cheating. I have met them all and right now I couldn't care less
good!!! so,let us mingle together...so that when i'm cheating you won't care
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Babztemmy: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk: Keeping a man faithful is not as difficult as it may appear at first. For starters, most of them want to be true to their spouses, but for that extra boost to ensure fidelity, try these steps.

Respect him as you would want him to respect you

Remind him from time to time why he's your man . In other words, take the time to make him feel special as if he's the only one in your life. Tell him how handsome he is every now and then.

Validate your man on a daily basis. Whether he works outside of the house, is currently unemployed or a stay-at-home Dad, (if you're married) your man still needs to feel like a man. You know he is, make sure he knows it as well.

Appreciate all the things he does for you
. It doesn't matter whether those things are big or small, they are worth, at the least, a thank you.

Spice things up every once in a while. Tell him your fantasies, listen to his. Don't be afraid to initiate romance.

Live, love and Laugh. Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell him a joke that you think he might like or clip out comics from the newspaper and place them on the fridge,send text or e-mail messages.

Listen first, and then talk. Let him finish what he has to say before you interrupt. Ask questions if you're not sure about what he said. Do not go with the general notion; all women are nags. Make a difference. Listen more, talk less.

Be his biggest supporter! Men don't like to admit it, but they need reassurances as well. Showing him that you support him and are there with him through day to day struggles will help to ensure that he doesn't have a need for someone else to fill that need.

Don't lose your own self respect. Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your or his control.

Feed him. Men love when a woman cooks for them like mum does. You don't have to cook exactly like her but, it's the action that counts. Women claim men are dogs but remember if you feed a dog he will never leave home!!!

Hold and Cuddle your man, his day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they
are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, mums held them close.

When leaving him alone make sure he has everything needed. Remember you are
already dressed and ready to go and he is capable of getting those things. It also shows you care about his needs or wants as well.

Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. If you're married, take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.

Work on yourself. Learn to appear neat and appealing to tour man at all times. Take your time to get those kinky and sexy undies, night wears and dressing that will make him want you more.

Remember, if a man has all he needs in a woman, he will never go looking for another. Be everything your man wants.

Actually it works for some. Even if he cheats, he will never wanna loose u.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2013

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by jmoore(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
A pig will always be a pig.

A man that will not cheat is as a result of his moral values and not from the tips listed.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by pleep(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Good list. I think its good advice, but 80% of the work has to be done before you start dating

Ask yourself questions like; How high is his libido? does he look at other women in public? etc etc.... don't date men with those obvious qualities of a cheater and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2013
All these self appointed relationship counselors don tire me undecided .....

Good job op, this list is far better than the one in your previous thread smiley You should know, your actions can't prevent a cheat from cheating though....

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2013
In addition, learn how to give correct bee.jay like all those small small unilag girls wink

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by iebanehita(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

FALSE
Who says the man can't keep himself as the girl does?

Yea,, a man can. That's five out of hundred of dem...also, if he doesn't av a high sexual drive,he can.

So, it aint totali FALSE
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by iebanehita(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2013
boron10:
Ebanehita, congrat on your new bb. But abeg try write well biko.

Hahahahaha. Ok sir. V heard ya.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk im behind you on this one embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
190: chikk im behind you on this one embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is private enough. Talk
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by softangel(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
AND VICE VERSA. It can only be perfect if and/or when ϑ man does likewise and doesn't feel all these are as of right and only restricted to the woman alone, thereby lazying around the home and the marriage institution as a whole.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.