Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (2214 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Single? by ambrosini593(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
It is money, good job, insecurity, searching for the right partner, age, background, want to play etc. As for me I have a good job, but still searching for the right partner. What of you? Let's hear from you
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by EveryLadY(f): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
WAITING FOR U grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by greedie1(f): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
im not single cool cheesy
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cos I need a God fearing man. Is dat too much 2ask?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by chymystique(f): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cos I ve nt Met any Man that makes me crazy that I wanna b wif.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by hrmkz: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
pepper never rest....
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by emilyone(f): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
im waiting for my knight in shinning armour
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cause my kinda girlz are scarce...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by cantell(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
chymystique: Cos I ve nt Met any Man that makes me crazy that I wanna b wif.
Yeah! Keep telling yourself that!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Keziehenry(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
chymystique: Cos I ve nt Met any Man that makes me crazy that I wanna b wif.
lier! Its because no man has proposed to u.dnt u knw men are scarce
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
I don't KNOW! angry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Oohrhii(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
I have a good job ... and lead a good life.

I just don't feel ready(for marriage) deep down inside me.

I need to feel ready and determined from deep within.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Keziehenry(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hmmm,i dont even know my marital status,am i single,marid or engaged grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
dmcdad: Cause my kinda girlz are scarce...

Just say you are "choosy"
I wonder the kind of gurl you are looking for that makes you think they are scarce. Remember, there's never a 100%
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dlex21(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cos I've not met the gal that I'll willingly ditch chelsea's match just 2 be wiv her...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tashamania:

I wonder the kind of gurl you are looking for that makes you think they are scarce. Remember, there's never a 100%
My dear, u don't get it. I don't date for the fun of it but to make out something good in our union. Since I look out for something reasonable, its only normal that I get someone that really suit me and not just any kinda girl..

Moreso, I only crave for qualities I know I have, although sometimes when i tell people the kinda attributes I look out for, people say they are too much and as such, I aint gonna find a girl with such. But the thing is, I only seek for things i know I already have and nothing more. That would invariably mean that my qualities are too much, that is judging by people's response.

Anywayz, if I can sure as heck find someone with the core features or values i crave for, then that'd be great and then I can help out in making the person grow in other areas. But, even to have someone with just the basics aint easy.

I hope u do see right through me...

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
dlex21: Cos I've not met the gal that I'll willingly ditch chelsea's match just 2 be wiv her...
Lolzz... Wahala dey ooo
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tashamania:

Besides, I am never looking out for a 100% kinda gurl because in reality there is none.

Just someone with the right mind and...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
dmcdad:
My dear, u don't get it. I don't date for the fun of it but to make out something good in our union. Since I look out for something reasonable, its only normal that I get someone that really suit me and not just any kinda girl..

Moreso, I only crave for qualities I know I have, although sometimes when i tell people the kinda attributes I look out for, people say they are too much and as such, I aint gonna find a girl with such. But the thing is, I only seek for things i know I already have and nothing more. That would invariably mean that my qualities are too much, that is judging by people's response.

Anywayz, if I can sure as heck find someone with the core features or values i crave for, then that'd be great and then I can help out in making the person grow in other areas. But, even to have someone with just the basics aint easy.

I hope u do see right through me...

You crave for qualities you ALREADY have in girl? Already have?
Sounds like greed to me. Nobody can be like you, you are you. And why do I get this feeling that such marriage would be so boring and one-sided? lipsrsealed. I think its okay if we have a little mixing here.
Anyways, since you say the 'Core' qualities again and not all, I'll not crucify you grin and hell yeah what everyone looks out for. Nobody needs a 100% and nobody can get it. But if you do, then trust me, it is questionable.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
dmcdad:
Besides, I am never looking out for a 100% kinda gurl because in reality there is none.

Just someone with the right mind and...

The break in transmission in the 'bolded didn't allow me get the full message smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Truckpusher(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Waiting for the love of my life to come back ,unfortunately this love will never come back.....but, i'll wait.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tashamania:

You crave for qualities you ALREADY have in girl? Already have?
Sounds like greed to me. Nobody can be like you, you are you. And why do I get this feeling that such marriage would be so boring and one-sided? lipsrsealed. I think its okay if we have a little mixing here.
Anyways, since you say the 'Core' qualities again and not all, I'll not crucify you grin and hell yeah what everyone looks out for. Nobody needs a 100% and nobody can get it. But if you do, then trust me, it is questionable.
Hmmm... To see it as greed would mean you never understood what i meant and as such had a misconception or rather a misinterpretation.

well, Let me justify my previous post.

You know, I always tell people not to always look out for what they dont have, in the sense that, very many people want a decent guy/girl whereas they themselves aint such. Some look out for a very intelligent partner or whatever it might be, but in reality they themselves lack such a quality. Now its not as if its bad to crave for something you don't have, the thing there is, a lot of people make it the core feature they crave for and are not ready themselves to be what they crave for in others... And, what happens with the saying; you attract what you are?? That is you attract your type. Now, in countering what I said, it would mean that you are not in support of that saying.

Anywayz, like I stated, there are core features a girl must share to make things work. There is no one i would be comfortable with someone who does things contra bonos more. There is no way I can deal with someone whom is not honest. There is virtually no way I could cope with someone that is not homely and down to earth. So, you see! These are just some amongst others

There are many more... These attributes are things I hold in high regard. So, what I stated in my previous post stands...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
Truckpusher: Waiting for the love of my life to come back ,unfortunately this love will never come back.....but, i'll wait.
Even if u have to wait till eternity

Lol
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tashamania:

The break in transmission in the 'bolded didn't allow me get the full message smiley
Cause I didn't want you to. You can take a shot in the dark of you like...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Amya(f): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Scared to love again. So scared to be caught in the loop of a vicious cycle.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amya: Scared to love again. So scared to be caught in the loop of a vicious cycle.
What are you scared of if I may ask?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
dmcdad:
Hmmm... To see it as greed would mean you never understood what i meant and as such had a misconception or rather a misinterpretation.

well, Let me justify my previous post.

You know, I always tell people not to always look out for what they dont have, in the sense that, very many people want a decent guy/girl whereas they themselves aint such. Some look out for a very intelligent partner or whatever it might be, but in reality they themselves lack such a quality. Now its not as if its bad to crave for something you don't have, the thing there is, a lot of people make it the core feature they crave for and are not ready themselves to be what they crave for in others... And, what happens with the saying; you attract what you are?? That is you attract your type. Now, in countering what I said, it would mean that you are not in support of that saying.

Anywayz, like I stated, there are core features a girl must share to make things work. There is no one i would be comfortable with someone who does things contra bonos more. There is no way I can deal with someone whom is not honest. There is virtually no way I could cope with someone that is not homely and down to earth. So, you see! These are just some amongst others

There are many more... These attributes are things I hold in high regard. So, what I stated in my previous post stands...

Oh I get it now, crave for what you have. Got it!
You also made your post clearer when you said there are other things a girl should share to make things work and not necessarily only what you would want.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tashamania:

Oh I get it now, crave for what you have. Got it!
You also made your post clearer when you said there are other things a girl should share to make things work and not necessarily only what you would want.

Yes! And moreso, I don't mind a girl who has virtually none of what i am looking for... But, one fundamental thing is one who is humble and ready to learn at all times.. She might be a nonentity, but her willingness in learning and accepting corrections would definitely make-up for her...

I hope you catch my drift...

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
dmcdad:
Yes! And moreso, I don't mind a girl who has virtually none of what i am looking for... But, one fundamental thing is one who is humble and ready to learn at all times.. She might be a nonentity, but her willingness in learning and accepting corrections would definitely make-up for her...

I hope you catch my drift...

Now, you are talking!
Getting a girl with all your kinda qualities isn't always the best. You could have your own flaws too and getting someone different from you will be beneficial in that aspect in that she sees those flaws and helps to amend them. That's what makes a marriage/relationship grow stronger
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Amya(f): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amya: Scared to love again. So scared to be caught in the loop of a vicious cycle.
dmcdad:
What are you scared of if I may ask?

Just what it means. Putting myself, my emotions and mental well being out there is just too much of a risk.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amya:

Just what it means. Putting myself, my emotions and mental well being out there is just too much of a risk.
Awww... sad
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dmcdad: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amya:

I see...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Strip This Lady For Wearing "Tempting" Mini Skirt [video] / 10 Choices You Might End Up Regretting In 10 Years / Who's More Important, Your Best Friend Or Girlfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.