Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband (2229 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / The Pride Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband by sigmond: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Our elders have this saying that the pride of every woman is her husband, but when i look around and read here on nairaland the views some of the guys and ladies hold and expunge, am tempted to say that some of the guys are afraid to be head of the home and most of the ladies hate the idea of being a helper.my own personal view is that a wife must be humbled enough to go on her knee and apologize to her man when she is wrong or when begging her husband for forgiveness for an ill she might have committed. FYI am not a stone age person.

1 Like

Re: The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband by MrCork17: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
sigmond: Our elders have this saying that the pride of every woman is her husband, but when i look around and read here on nairaland the views some of the guys and ladies hold and expunge, am tempted to say that some of the guys are afraid to be head of the home and most of the ladies hate the idea of being a helper.my own personal view is that a wife must be humbled enough to go on her knee and apologize to her man when she is wrong or when begging her husband for forgiveness for an ill she might have committed. FYI am not a stone age person.

...errm EXCUSE ME!.. which woman r we talkin: white woman, half cast or light skin females wink

.. OR DARK SKIN WOMAN?
angry
Re: The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband by MrsChima(f): 2:14am On Apr 18, 2013
I disagree. It has nothing to do with humans but her personal accomplishments.

1 Like

Re: The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2013
sigmond: Our elders have this saying that the pride of every woman is her husband, but when i look around and read here on nairaland the views some of the guys and ladies hold and expunge, am tempted to say that some of the guys are afraid to be head of the home and most of the ladies hate the idea of being a helper.my own personal view is that a wife must be humbled enough to go on her knee and apologize to her man when she is wrong or when begging her husband for forgiveness for an ill she might have committed. FYI am not a stone age person.

[size=13pt]Out of curiosity, what should a man do when he's wrong or begging his wife for forgiveness for an ill he may have committed?

I don't think I've seen many men on NL who are afraid to be the head of the home by the way lol.

I disagree to an extent. I'll agree with you 50% and agree with Mrs. Chima 50%. There was a book of the same title written by one Mrs. Chinwe or so. I never finished the book lol, but I remember in the first few pages there being obedience charms. She must be clean, she must cook, she must raise her own children, she must be well behaved, the kitchen is her best office... stuff of that nature. It totes along the lines of what you referred to as "stone age".

Times have drastically changed since that book was written. More women are required to go to university as well as graduate school to help in providing for the family. That's quickly becoming a reality. A woman will always be proud of the husband she has, but personal accomplishments will also be her pride.[/size]
Re: The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=13pt]The Glory and Worth of a Man is His Wife[/size]
Re: The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband by sigmond: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2013
@Mr Cork, black women of course, my elders are not white, but my question is why have black women become so confrontational
stubborn and untolerating.
Re: The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband by MrsChima(f): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2013
sigmond: @Mr Cork, black women of course, my elders are not white, but my question is why have black women become so confrontational
stubborn and untolerating.

Don't pay that rat no attention. He is still waiting on punny.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Crushing On Someone Who Z Outa Your League / Naija Babes And Their Scam... / "Things Women Shouldn't Take For Granted In Relationships"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.