Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? (4664 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Fat And Curvy Or Slim And Sexy / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by pheyikemi: 5:40am On Apr 18, 2013
pleep: ^ fat chicks are seen as more attractive in the black comunity tho
Oh yeah? undecided And u'll be the 1st to complain abt them having pot bellies and stretch marks.
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 18, 2013
You mofos derailed the darn thread fighting over nonsense...

You lot need to get a room asap... grin

Btw, voluptuous and curvy(massive batty and nice ti.ts) like Cherokee D'as.s and Bria Myles - not cheese belly and shapeless fat... undecided
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by pheyikemi: 6:07am On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:
You mofos derailed the darn thread fighting over nonsense...

You lot need to get a room asap... grin

Btw, voluptuous and curvy(massive batty and nice ti.ts) like Cherokee D'as.s and Bria Myles - not cheese belly and shapeless fat... undecided
oh! Ok I fink I undastnd u now. U mean ladies wt butt and bosom foams/pads abi, wt flat tummies. U r in anoda world of ur own.
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by stefanlover: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2013
onila: very true

I have observed girls with big booty are more promiscuous than their non-booty counter-pants

thats Y i am glad i got a flat yansh cool

girls with big boo.ty fantasize many guys hitting it from the back,

Just stop talking Onila. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed You make no sense doll.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Biim: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2013
onila: sharrap
Natty lady I will whip your asz
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Biim: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

Just because no one looks at you on the streets, that doesn't mean the story is "fallacious." undecided undecided

Perhaps, you need a complete make-over to start looking decent - bleaching, cheap and sexy clothes, and cheap weaves won't be a bad idea for a start... wink Step ya game up!
Warris this? lol
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by MrsChima(f): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
I like the fiesty Onila.
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I like the fiesty Onila.
smiley
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

You posted them only in that thread? Lol

And why are you always asking for endowed ladies in those threads?

And I hope you know endowed and fat are two diff terms.

My head hurts

So Fck off

What I know is in the Western world that's the world we are talking about..fat /thick girls are frustrated and jump at any occasions to get laid because those occasions are very rare since people don't check them that much. lipsrsealed tongue

EOD
angry angry angry
i post curvy ladies in all my beauty threads, dum dum!
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Experience with being hassled I'd say. (at first I thought you meant they were "easy" to chirpse and was ready to cuss lol)

..you getting this thunderstorm down Souf? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by KateSpade(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Are u voluptuous?
Why do you think high sex drive sounds stupid?

i think the assumption that women that are curvy have higher sex drives is silly, actually i think its more ignorant than silly.

am i voluptuous? i would never call myself that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by yusufcarez: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2013

I have observed girls with big booty are more promiscuous than their non-booty counter-pants

thats y SA girls are h0rny as Bleep due to their big yansh

theres this big bum south african girl in my school, all the Naija boys have passed her around

u have answered yr question completely well cool
Onisekuse ponbele
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Flytefalls: Experience with being hassled I'd say. (at first I thought you meant they were "easy" to chirpse and was ready to cuss lol)

..you getting this thunderstorm down Souf? cheesy cheesy

Lmao... You'd know what it's like since you're super-curvy as well(according to osita lol)...

Not in South atm, I'm at work...
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao... You'd know what it's like since you're super-curvy as well(according to osita lol)...

Not in South atm, I'm at work...

Lol, just to be clear, I have curves but nothing like your DP. Lawd shocked
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
Flytefalls:

Lol, just to be clear, I have curves but nothing like your DP. Lawd shocked

Erm... You need to let me see what you're working with....

Btw, where exactly - back or front? wink

[size=4pt]*I'm about to fall in love - faints*[/size]
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

Erm... You need to let me see what you're working with....

Btw, where exactly - back or front? wink

[size=4pt]*I'm about to fall in love - faints*[/size]
More back than front. And no-one is falling in love, we just Co'd's. Spud me blud grin

No pics, esp of my body, gonna happen wink
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Flytefalls:
More back than front. And no-one is falling in love, we just Co'd's. Spud me blud grin

No pics, esp of my body, gonna happen wink

Blimey!!!! *Faints* No "spud" until I see the beauty of mi bredrin... grin

man's just trying to know what the body's saying on 'em roads during a hot sunny afternoon - nothing serious, blud.. grin

[size=4pt]*I'm in love - neyo's voice*[/size]
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

Blimey!!!! *Faints* No "spud" until I see the beauty of mi bredrin... grin

man's just trying to know what the body's saying on 'em roads during a hot sunny afternoon - nothing serious, blud.. grin

[size=4pt]*I'm in love - neyo's voice*[/size]
Beauty? Where?

On nl, just picture me as Anne Widdicombe grin. Cya around.
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Flytefalls:
Beauty? Where?

On nl, just picture me as Anne Widdicombe grin. Cya around.

Damn! You're kind of feisty... Not giving up, till I get you with my flyte-charm... tongue undecided

[size=4pt]*never gnna give up*[/size]
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Afam4eva(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
One thing is for sure: Curvy girls tend to be on the dumber side of the divide compared to their flat colleagues.
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva: One thing is for sure: Curvy girls tend to be on the dumber side of the divide compared to their flat colleagues.
grin
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
I heard voluptuous girls have higher estrogen levels

still yet to confirm though but practicals made this theoretical
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by LivingSaint(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2013

thats y SA girls are h0rny as Bleep due to their big yansh

theres this big bum south african girl in my school, all the Naija boys have passed her around

u have answered yr question completely well cool
M.U.M.U.
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by LivingSaint(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:
I've been out of the game for a while but since got back into the game to get the "corrosion" of my rustiness... I just kind of noticed a new trend about voluptuous and curvy girls(not fat but those chics who're blessed abundantly in the right places).. They're kind of easy to chirpse and speech, than your average normal chic...

Is it because they have got a higher sex drive, or they naturally feel more confident around the opposite sex due of the volume of guys that accost them?

Hey, I'm just trying to understand the science and mathematics behind this unorthodox phenomenon...

PS: don't judge me, I never really paid that much attention to the semantics in the art-of-chirpsing back when I was deep in the game... Perhaps, I'm much more older now due to my long break and that has made me more attentive to the behaviours of the opposite sex..
Interesting!
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by DoffMan2: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
joeydozzy: I heard voluptuous girls have higher estrogen levels

still yet to confirm though but practicals made this theoretical

And who said non-curvy girls don't have high estrogen levels?
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Doff_Man:

And who said non-curvy girls don't have high estrogen levels?

who ever said that? read my statement again
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by blackpanther25(m): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2013
Afam4eva: One thing is for sure: Curvy girls tend to be on the dumber side of the divide compared to their flat colleagues.
What kind of reasoning is this? I really hope you are joking!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? / 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. / Am In Luv With A Dump Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.