Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari (16311 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency: I’ll Run If God Permits Me – Bakare / I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by swtcharissa(f): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2013
Table Leg :

How is she a lost soul?

You and your ilks are one of the problems hindering Nigeria's progress ....

Someone came up here to declare her intention to vote and campaign for Buhari, and you are saying she is a lost soul?

Fu...cking pleb!
another lost soul too

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by eagleeye2: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2013
My dear, General Buhari, I admire your guts a lot. Infact you are an ideal in Country like Nigeria.
But Sir, I believe it is time for you to actually RETIRE and be a voice of Counsel to people/politicians who share the same values with you.
Sir, please I beg you, bow out Gracefully from the murky waters of Nigerian politics...
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Sijo01(f): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2013
obisage: i know Buhari can not afford not to stop contesting.
sometimes i wish he could be given like 1 yr trial period to rule Nigeria.
because he has cried enough,
sometimes he crys as though the transformation of Nigeria only lies in his hands

He will keep crying for all I care.
The earlier these old men retire from politices and go back to their villages for younger generations/freshblood to rule this nation the better for all of us.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Toktee(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2013
Super1759: [color=#990000]this is the problem we have in nigeria. Why are we this power-hungry? Instead of working with the govt to better our nation.
Buhari has never shown any interest in the insurgency we are suffering from.
He is just planning how to get aso rock or kill people to get it by-force...
We don't need recycling of old fooooools.
Buhari has nothing to offer that we don't have.
He will be respected more if he becomes an elder-states man.
What is his input in the ongoing insecurity issue?
What is input in the decay of infrastructure?
What is his input in the religion fracas?
What is his input to settle or reduce rate of unemployment.
He is just power hungry to come and suck the remaining blood and scope his own loot. No anymore man!/[color]
Who is this retar.d,how does ending insurgency becomes buhari problems,when people like you voted a problem solver why are you complaining now,if jonathan cannot handle insecurity and unable to provide dividence of democracy to the people he should resign,how can you be incharge and expect other people to do ur job for you;yes buhari is old so also obasanjo that performed better than the young jonathan,if u do not have anything to say pls keep ur gulter shut
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by wumsgreen(f): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2013
kiss :PSeems dis man cant read the hand wriitten on the wall.we don't want u sir .GƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ and relax now.abi is it becos the north lack credible candidate

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by esere826: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2013
I'd really like to vote for Buhari
but he needs to be politically smart and tone down his Fulani religious supremasist perception
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Willy7(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2013
No problem Sir,it is within your constitutional right.I love you Sir,you are better off in terms of discipline,forthrightness and transperancy,but i'm not going to vote for you Sir.Reasons being that you are too old for the job,as there are younger and better leaders in the country.2ndly,i dont know if you are actually coming for a revenge mission or to right the wrongs that have been destroying the Nation,but i have a feeling that its more of the former.Finally,Nigeria right now is too volatile for a Northern President.It might lead to anarchy and choas.My personal opinion though

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by sasview: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Sai Buhari!!! you are man of the people.
Vote for Buhari!
Vote for change!
Vote for anti-corruption!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Lilimax(f): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Super1759: this is the problem we have in nigeria. Why are we this power-hungry? Instead of working with the govt to better our nation.
Buhari has never shown any interest in the insurgency we are suffering from.
He is just planning how to get aso rock or kill people to get it by-force...
We don't need recycling of old fooooools.
Buhari has nothing to offer that we don't have.
He will be respected more if he becomes an elder-states man.
What is his input in the ongoing insecurity issue?
What is input in the decay of infrastructure?
What is his input in the religion fracas?
What is his input to settle or reduce rate of unemployment.
He is just power hungry to come and suck the remaining blood and scope his own loot. No anymore man
At the end,he will end up in ISLAMIZING Nigeria I jump and pass oo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by israel007: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2013
This guy is up to something. I don't feel good about it.

Did he not say he'll not run again if he lost the last election. Now he's back

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by psucc(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2013
To ev'thing there is a time and a season. Buhari should haveknown that there is nothing under the sun that is too good to remain forever. I prefer he supports some other person from wherever than contesting himself because for the upteenth time he will never win election again in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Just imagine the president of America in 1984 coming back to re-contest again in 2013. Ditto other progressive nations. Buhari contesting elections again will be the height of STUPIDITY.

In addition if someone who shed tears and vowed never to re-contest elections again cannot to stand by his words, how can we trust him in other things?

Yes! This is a faceless forum.We may not know who you are as a person in REAL LIFE but whenever sensible Nairalanders see your ID they know you are here to LIE and DECEIVE.
We know you as a paid agent,a LIAR and an EVIL being.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by genxris: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2013
I bet u this man can not even win a governorship seat in his Katsina state.
He did his campgain in 2011 in only some northern states and expected to win the race. We don't want a Sectional,tribalistic,religious fanatic and old aged and recycled leader in Nigeria.
Let him get ready to weep more in 2015

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Come smell aso rock na make i see you. Bitter soul

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by adora4u1: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Oh God! Please no! This guy has so much anger and frustration in him to vent on Nigerians! Thanks, but no thanks!

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2013
am i the only one or is anybody seeing it too. Buhari / TInubu ticket. damn! it just wont work though

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2013
There is no better Candidate from the North besides Buhari, He has in the past come out as second runner up with voters accross the country, Oshobaba as VP ticket this time will surely unseat KEG.

Fashola and other tested ok governors have various positions to take over, starting from Foreign Minister, Finance Minister among others, This country must change hands in order to move forward.

I can't continue with this curruption friendly KEG.

I appreciate your decision sir.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Billyonaire: Why did Buhari overthrow a Democratically Elected Government of Shagari ?

A: He was born to rule, and to rule again.
B: He is a nominated Boko Haram negotiator
C: He promised to make the country ungovernable and promised tears and blood.
D: He is Ayatollah Ibn Mohamed
E: All of Above.

Yes! This is a faceless forum.We may not know who you are as a person in REAL LIFE but whenever sensible Nairalanders see your ID they know you are here to LIE and DECEIVE.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by oloriooko(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2013
this is a repeat of last election, buhari has come back for 2nd leg.
if this is the best candidate the north can present for 2015, then i think they are in a lot of bull Poo.

buhari can only get my vote (if it counts) if he can tell me why he's behind the boko boys and assuming he's elected, does he think the southern thugs (mend and the rest) will not disrupt his government as he promised gej and duly fulfilled it?

at his age, does he think he has the mental and physical capability to handle the affairs of 9ja? why is he so particular about going back to aso rock? what agenda is he fighting and struggling to implement in 9ja?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2013
Dear Buhari, you promised Nigerians on national TV with tears in your eyes that you will never contest again after 2011, what happened to that promise? If you can't fulfill a simple promise how can I trust you to fulfill your election manifesto? As far as I know he that is unfaithful in little promises will be unfaithful in bigger promises, where is the much publicised honesty if you can't fulfill your promises?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by TableLeg(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2013
swtcharissa: another lost soul too

Go and ask your owners to tell you the real truth about you, you will realise what has been hidden from you all of this time ..... unfortunate product of an illicit mating!
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Toktee(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Sijo01:

He will keep crying for all I care.
The earlier these old men retire from politices and go back to their villages for younger generations/freshblood to rule this nation the better for all of us.
I have a message for you,YOUR VOTE IS NOT IMPORTANT
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Obiagelli: You have my vote Sir, I would campaign for you like i did in 2011 for the future of our children.

Btw
Hilarious name
Ahmadu Yaro Coca-Cola
you such a lost soul. May God save your unborn future from you. @ tokte if Sijo's vote does'nt count then yours does'nt either..

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Buhari u wont win i assure u, u r abt gvn Ebele anoda clean 4yrs....my fear nw is anoda four yrs of clueless tenure by Ebele cm 2015....
get anoda capable person pls....pls
Kamanda:

Nobody actually gives a rat ass what you think of him.
The issue is that buhari is a failure! Only failures will vote him again.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by lekkie073(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Table Leg :

How is she a lost soul?

You and your ilks are one of the problems hindering Nigeria's progress ....

Someone came up here to declare her intention to vote and campaign for Buhari, and you are saying she is a lost soul?

Fu...cking pleb!
another lost soul.....*yawn*

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by dejust(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
It is too late for Buhari to rule Nigeria. He should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Qc1(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Why did Buhari overthrow a Democratically Elected Government of Shagari ?

A: He was born to rule, and to rule again.
B: He is a nominated Boko Haram negotiator
C: He promised to make the country ungovernable and promised tears and blood.
D: He is Ayatollah Ibn Mohamed
E: All of Above.

E

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by rozayx5(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
considering the age of people looking for leadership in this country i am not surprised why we are still this backward as a nation, people that shud be cooling off in retirement or jail still looking for presidency, dont we have fresh young minds that can offer something new upon all these paper graduates our Unis churn out yearly, we shud not be dealing with ex-generals and thieves

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by gameboy727(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
God knows am voting for no one. They can all go and die. Usel.ess politicians
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by hidenconyo(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
dulphines: Let us grant Buhari Amnesty and allow him rule in 2015!
or to grant him amnesty for the evils he did

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2013
Willy7: No problem Sir,it is within your constitutional right.I love you Sir,you are better off in terms of discipline,forthrightness and transperancy,but i'm not going to vote for you Sir.Reasons being that you are too old for the job,as there are younger and better leaders in the country.2ndly,i dont know if you are actually coming for a revenge mission or to right the wrongs that have been destroying the Nation,but i have a feeling that its more of the former.Finally,Nigeria right now is too volatile for a Northern President.It might lead to anarchy and choas.My personal opinion though

Thank you bro, Buhari has nothing to offer to Nigeria, he is a bitter soul seeking for revenge. Moreover the north should forget about presidency for now, they have done a lot of harm to this country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Part Of Edo State Is Igbo Land A Case Of The Igbanke People / Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Attack Taraba State - Reps Raise Alarm / Legislature, Judiciary Autonomy: Govs Oppose Buhari Executive Order 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.