Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari (16310 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency: I’ll Run If God Permits Me – Bakare / I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2013
Thanks General!

I know you won't disappoint me!

First, your decision to contest will scatter the North
then second it will scatter the so called opposition.

I knew it all along General, that you don't have a single love for Nigeria.
You simply love Power, yet I can assure you that you will never get it.

Ride on, on your chasing of the wind

All southerners in the North should make plans to come down by next year.

Buhari has promised us Rivers of Blood in 2015, let not your blood fill those rivers.

He that have ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Orikinla(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=18pt]If God permits me, I will do whatever is possible to make sure Buhari becomes President of Nigeria even for a single term.
Nigeria would have been a better, richer and safer country if he had won the presidential election since 1999.
What we need most in Nigeria are fearless leaders who can tackle corruption and sack the kleptomaniacs in power who have bastardized democracy and governance in Nigeria. And I will support such leaders no matter their ethnic origins, religion or class.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2013
Sijo01:

Who be this one Why on earth will I even cast a vote for Buhari....... I have a message for you too 'WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER' THINK OF RULING YOUR COUNTRY AND STOP PROMOTING OLD MEN.

cool
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Abel202: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2013
[b]My people, this is good because it has made the job a lot more easier for GEJ. The PDP knows and has mastered the strategy to win Buhari any time any day. So if the APC makes the mistake of fielding Buhari again, even if the PDP fields a nobody, they will still defeat Buhari. Fact is that Buhari is un-electable in a multi-ethnic, multi-religious, enlightened nation like Nigeria. The likes of Buhari can only be the president of a Sharia Northern Nigeria.
Talk about a perenial failure, that is Buhari. He contested against Obasanjo, he failed, he contested against Yaradua, he failed, He contested against Jonathan (when Jonathan was yet to consolidate his grip on power) and he also failed. How in his warped mind does he think that he can now come and win Jonathan in 2015 (when Jonathan already has his VERY FIRM GRIP on power)? This is a very crazy and stupid ambition. This same Buhari cried and VOWED that the last election of 2011 was his LAST. But ofcourse no one respects agreements in this country, so even the self-proffessed righteous religious bigot-Buhari can not also respect his own agreement with Nigerians, Buhari cries - I laugh.
Buhari is an old man already in his seventies. He is a religious fanatic of the worst order. SO BUHARI'S CANDIDATURE FOR PRESIDENCY IN 2015 IS ALREADY DEAD ON ARRIVAL. ANY POLITICAL PARTY THAT PRESENTS BUHARI - THE PERENIAL FAILURE- AS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT HAS ALREADY FAILED BEFORE THE CONTEST BEGAN.
I assure all nigerians, BUHARI WILL STILL CRY AGAIN IN 2015.
The souls of the Youth corpers Buhari's incitements and utterances helped to kill will ensure that Buhari cries again!!
The souls of the innocent people being killed by Boko Haram on a daily bases will ensure that Buhari cries again!!!!
IN SHORT BUHARI MUST CRY AGAIN IN 2015 !!!!!!![/b]

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2013
This is the same old fool whose statement after the last elections (one of Nigeria's best and fairest) and his subsequent silence incited riots across the northern states that led to the loss of Christian lives and the wanton destruction of properties. This old clown deserves to be locked up, not given a presidential running ticket.

And whoever lobbies/campaigns for this old fool is way more stupid.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by miccodb(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2013
Is this the achievement that heralds the change we seek? if u consider this significant achievement to present Nigerian then we have a a grass root problem!
Sincere 9gerian: Some fools are already asking for the achievements of the person we voted in power in 2011. Well, though these achievements stare them in the face, the ACN/CPC e-cockroaches have continued to live in DENIAL. Nonetheless, we'll continue to remind them of these achievements, which include:

1 Electoral Reforms: before GEJ came to power, elections in Nigeria were shamelessly and brazenly rigged. GEJ came to power and immediately instituted a clean up of our electoral system. Whereas in the past it was unthinkable for the ruling PDP or incumbents (that have not fallen out of favour with Abuja) to lose elections, elections are now fairly contested with possibility of opposition parties winning. As at the last count, opposition parties, under this new dispensation, won state gubernatorials elections in Anambra (2010), Nasarawa, Ogun, Oyo, Edo (2012), Ondo,etc and several legislative elections.

2 Electric Power Supply: The govt of GEJ inherited a seriously challenged power sector. The average power generation as at 2009/2010 was below 3,000 megawatts
http://www.nasirschronicles.com/?p=85 http://www.newswatchngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4224&Itemid=42

GEJ immediately went to work using a well thought out Power Road as the template to transform the sector. The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), the regulator of the sector, which was previously unknown, has been reformed with energetic and credible leadership and is now a house-hold name. The 17 successor PHCN companies are being privatised in an unprecedented transparent process. The Transmission Company of Nigeria has been concessioned to Manitoba while the Bulk Purchaser has been created to buy power in bulk from power private power generation companies and engender confidence for private sector participation in the sector. The NIPP projects (power plants, distribution and transmission facilities) and gas projects are being pursued with renewed vigour and urgency to bring many of them to quick completion.

Power generation peaked at 4,500 megawatts late last yr. About 1,000 megawatts was lost 2wks ago due to maintenance works on some gas pipelines but the maintenance works is over and power generation is now at over 4,000 megawatts with expectation of reaching 4,600 megawatts in the next few days.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/129989-nigerian-power-generation-rises-above-4000mw.html

3 Road Sector: though the govt inherited a network of dilapidated federal roads, it has intervened massively in the sector. Many of the ongoing projects the govt inherited have been brought to COMPLETION, including: Vom-Manchok road (Plateau State), Yola-Numan road (Adamawa State), Gombe Bye-pass (Gombe State), Kaduna Refinery road (Kaduna State), Kano-Daura-Mai Adua road (Katsina State), Aba-Owerri road(Abia State), Onitsha-Owerri road (Anambra State) and Oyo-Ogbomosho road (Oyo State).

Massive work is ongoing in various other highways in the 6 geo-political zones, including ongoing dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road, Kano–Potiskum–Maiduguri Road; the Benin–Ore–Shagamu Expressway; the Onitsha–Enugu Expressway; and the construction of the Loko–Oweto bridge( across River Benue), East-West road,etc

Bad portions on almost all federal roads all over the country, not mentioned above, were fixed under a massive intervention called Project Safe Passage. The Lagos-Ibadan expressway and Enugu-Portharcourt roads were among roads that received attention under Project Safe Passage.

4 Aviation: massive re-modelling of Airports have taken place in just under 2yrs. These Airports include Enugu, Owerri, Benin,Lagos, Kano, Yola, Jos, PH, Kaduna, Calabar, Lagos and Abuja.

Also cargo terminals are being built in select Airports, building of international Airport terminals, etc,etc

5 Rail Transport System: Only recently the Lagos-Kano rail line was completed and commissioned. The govt spent a whopping N24billion to rehabilitate and restore the Lagos-Kano rail line after decades of dilapidation.
http://www.nanngronline.com/section/general/fg-spends-n243bn-on-rehabilitation-of-railway-track-md

Other massive interventions in the rail sector include:

**Inter-city passenger train services have been introduced in Minna-Kaduna route, Kaduna-Kano route and Kano-Nguru route; while intra-city services are already operational in Lagos, Kaduna and Kano states.

The Minna-Kaduna route for instance generates about N500,000 per trip up from initial N14,000 per trip when train services started along that route about a year ago.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/116884-nigeria-railway-generates-n500-000-per-trip-on-minna-kaduna-route.html

6 Education: the education sector has seen some stability compared to the past (reduced strikes). 12 brand new federal universities have been created,etc,etc

For more https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new

For pictures https://www.nairaland.com/1190163/dump-pictures-video-federal-govt (as at late last yr)
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Super1759: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Is Tinubu aware of this stance by Buhari ?
If Yes, which of these is True of Tinubu-Buhari Political Configuration

A: APC team supports Coup plotting and unjust overthrow of Democratic Governance.
B: APC Team support use of Terrorism to gain political relevance
C: APC Team is ready to support a man, closer to the grave in his 70s and ignore the intelligence in Youth.
D: APC will Islamize Nigeria and entrench Sharia system, a call for which Boko Haram nominated Mohammedu Ibn Buhari has shead tears to uphold; He also promised blood and tears of Christians and delivered on those promises.
E: All of Above.

Do not Vote an Ex-military
Do not vote a coupe plotter
Do not vote a man in the 70s
Do not vote a man who has no manifesto
Do not vote a group who has no basic knowledge of party registration
Do not vote a group whose mentors have questionable sources of wealth
Do not vote a group whose main aim is just to rule
Do not vote regional political headmasters

There is a man, who is humble, selfless, ready to serve and does not abuse his office.
Vote that man, His Name is none other than GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe. He has never lost an election, he wont start now, join the winning Team, stop dining with chronic losers. Join the FRESH AIR crew and get your laptop in place, we were once 40 Laptop crew, we will be 4million iPad crew come 2015.
round of applause...one team one mind

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by miccodb(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2013
ocelot2006: This is the same old fool whose statement after the last elections (one of Nigeria's best and fairest) and his subsequent silence incited riots across the northern states that led to the loss of Christian lives and the wanton destruction of properties. This old clown deserves to be locked up, not given a presidential running ticket.

And whoever lobbies/campaigns for this old fool is way more stupid.

vote wisely! u vote GEJ peepo will keep dying; u vote buhari killings will stop.
pls what advantage does GEJ promise over Buhari? GEJ has had his chance and has performed below par.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Inik(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2013
The old obnoxious perennial election loser/bigot with a messianic complex is set once again to contest 2015 presidential elections. No problem, we are waiting for him at the polls and we will ensure that this time around he records the lowest number of votes ever in the history of presidential elections in Nigeria. Why can"t this sharia mongering wild-eyed fanatic realise that his time had passed and that we are living in a new era devoid of relics of the past like himself?....smh

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Super1759: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]If God permits me, I will do whatever is possible to make sure Buhari becomes President of Nigeria even for a single term.
Nigeria would have been a better, richer and safer country if he had won the presidential election since 1999.
What we need most in Nigeria are fearless leaders who can tackle corruption and sack the kleptomaniacs in power who have bastardized democracy and governance in Nigeria. And I will support such leaders no matter their ethnic origins, religion or class.[/size]
so how is buhari fearless?
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by bomee(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2013
obisage: i know Buhari can not afford not to stop contesting.
sometimes i wish he could be given like 1 yr trial period to rule Nigeria.
because he has cried enough,
sometimes he crys as though the transformation of Nigeria only lies in his hands
"Crys" half baked.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2013
nne3870:
Nobody actually gives a rat ass what you think of him.
The issue is that buhari is a failure! Only failures will vote him again.

Yes! This is a faceless forum.We may not know who you are as a person in REAL LIFE but whenever sensible Nairalanders see your ID they know you are here to LIE and DECEIVE.
We know you as a paid agent,a LIAR and an EVIL being.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2013
miccodb:

vote wisely! u vote GEJ peepo will keep dying; u vote buhari killings will stop.
pls what advantage does GEJ promise over Buhari? GEJ has had his chance and has performed below par.

Vote Buhari, and the killing will stop?! Are you freaking crazy?! The very same man whose statement led to the cold blooded murders and senseless violence that followed the last election process that was peaceful and fair, cos he was a freaking sour loser?! HELL NO!!!

My vote goes to GEJ again. Take your campaign to some almajiri.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by LEXYLOV: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2013
[b]90% of Nairalander are Buhari hater, thus they are nonentities. Suffering & smilling , under the heavily corrupted government and officials of the day is a massive celebration for the real lost souls here. perharps, most of this haters are below 22yrs of ages, they no nothing about nigeria real history and politics. I wish your eyes are open and see the truth behind the fortunes and commitments of those armed robbers in power i mean pdp, then you would go and beg Buhari not to wait for the election but to take up his uniform where it was kept and wear it to snatch the power immediately and get gej and the rest arrested immediately.

I know very well that the suffering of my people is just a start, because their' Tribalism, Religious, and Sectarian commitment is running freequent in their blood. That would always prevent any changes or help to rescue already sink voyage call nigeria.

Time will tell !!!!!!!!!!!!!! mtcweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.[/size][size=8pt] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by bomee(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2013
nne3870: Buhari is a failure
He will remain a failure.
Even if he contests again, he would still fail!
I have no business with failures.
Clueless boko haram sponsor undecided
And your definition of failure is? Use your words wisely madam successful.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Itulah(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2013
He is a failure and will continue to be a failure. Even his state of origin will not vote him, not to talk of me a whole me from Edo state

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by bomee(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2013
chiover: Old man!! Nigerians would never vote you in, just use your time and money for other meaninful things sir! As for the post of president,you won't smell it again. We are tired of picking from the recycling bin. Fresh,young and energetic individuals like Obama e tal abounds in the country and we are ready to vote for them. Sir with boldness and due respect to you,I urge you to retire from active politics and face your family biko. We dont want 70 years and above in power again
Intelligent people don't make general statements.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Ozonna(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2013
miccodb:

Is this a threat? What makes you think that Buhari will stop Ϯh℮ killings? Is Buhari C-in-C of Boko Haram? What makes you think that Militants won't cripple Nigeria if GEJ loses?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by TableLeg(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Kamanda:

Yes! This is a faceless forum.We may not know who you are as a person in REAL LIFE but whenever sensible Nairalanders see your ID they know you are here to LIE and DECEIVE.

grin
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by great666: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2013
It comes to me with pain each time i hear that this Old Retired General wants to become Nigerian president. I thought Labour Force was the segment of the society that produce what others consume. Thought Labour Force had an age bracket. An Old man that cannot raise young men that believe in his believes. Sir you might have good plans for Nigerians but i will not support you cause you seem not to believe in raising the right people for the future and as such you are a very wrong person for this position.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by TableLeg(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2013
Itulah: He is a failure and will continue to be a failure. Even his state of origin will not vote him, not to talk of me a whole me from Edo state

Dont kid yourself... You are a nonentity in a leper colony!
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Is Tinubu aware of this stance by Buhari ?
If Yes, which of these is True of Tinubu-Buhari Political Configuration

A: APC team supports Coup plotting and unjust overthrow of Democratic Governance.
B: APC Team support use of Terrorism to gain political relevance
C: APC Team is ready to support a man, closer to the grave in his 70s and ignore the intelligence in Youth.
D: APC will Islamize Nigeria and entrench Sharia system, a call for which Boko Haram nominated Mohammedu Ibn Buhari has shead tears to uphold; He also promised blood and tears of Christians and delivered on those promises.
E: All of Above.

Do not Vote an Ex-military
Do not vote a coupe plotter
Do not vote a man in the 70s
Do not vote a man who has no manifesto
Do not vote a group who has no basic knowledge of party registration
Do not vote a group whose mentors have questionable sources of wealth
Do not vote a group whose main aim is just to rule
Do not vote regional political headmasters

There is a man, who is humble, selfless, ready to serve and does not abuse his office.
Vote that man, His Name is none other than GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe. He has never lost an election, he wont start now, join the winning Team, stop dining with chronic losers. Join the FRESH AIR crew and get your laptop in place, we were once 40 Laptop crew, we will be 4million iPad crew come 2015.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2013
He never gets tired of running.He'l still be running after 2015 cheesy
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by dougivilla(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2013
I thought this ex oga @ d top had some integrity? No be him talk say 2011 na him last presidential contest. Hws is that different from Jona not honouring an unwritten agreement with the northern governors, if any?

They are all same of same!

Finally, Nobody holy pass!
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Sijo01(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2013
kunletiwoo:

cool

Hello swthrt, how you doing?
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by dbride: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Table Leg :

How is she a lost soul?

You and your ilks are one of the problems hindering Nigeria's progress ....

Someone came up here to declare her intention to vote and campaign for Buhari, and you are saying she is a lost soul?

What crime is she committing?

Fu...cking pleb!

Thank you my brother. I wonder..oooo. It is her choice so let her be. I, me and myself have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to condemn whoever makes a similar but contrary choice or decision.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by pgiddy(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2013
chiover: Old man!! Nigerians would never vote you in, just use your time and money for other meaninful things sir! As for the post of president,you won't smell it again. We are tired of picking from the recycling bin. Fresh,young and energetic individuals like Obama e tal abounds in the country and we are ready to vote for them. Sir with boldness and due respect to you,I urge you to retire from active politics and face your family biko. We don't want 70 years and above in power again
And aw Old do u tink is ur Ever clueless and reterdeen President,compare his age wth Obama's age. Dude, its nt about d age,its abt d willingness to do d rite tin, aw Old was chavez b4 he died?a
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by dbride: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Table Leg :

Dont kid yourself... You are a nonentity in a leper colony!

When will you outgrow your constant use of abusive words? Please represent Buhari very well as that will be a good way to start your campaign for him. You will NEVER win people to his side with your quick-to-abuse attitude. Learn one or two things from GBAWE; his STYLE and ATTITUDE are enough attraction! Much love.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2013
Buhari contesting again? That is tantamount to GEJ winning the presidential election again 'unopposed'. The opposition would be doing the country a massive dis-service by presenting Buhari as their flag-bearer. Are there not other credible people? This is a sign that the opposition would put up a feeble challenge to the incumbent like they did in 2011. This is not encouraging!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by theripper2: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2013
The fccuking nomad never learns, well he is free to contest to his dying breath. Useless Jihadist. All I want to see are those crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2013
mekaboy: after spending alot on terrorists, he cant sit back and watch someone else rip the fruit of his labor. Anyways, he will loose again and this time he might collapse at the result of election.

Maybe Tinubu will also contest as vice.

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE, SAY NO TO BUHARI. WE DONT WANT MONKEY AND BABOON BLOODY POLITICS.
Re: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
ocelot2006:

Vote Buhari, and the killing will stop?! Are you freaking crazy?! The very same man whose statement led to the cold blooded murders and senseless violence that followed the last election process that was peaceful and fair, cos he was a freaking sour loser?! HELL NO!!!

My vote goes to GEJ again. Take your campaign to some almajiri.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwal Seeks America's Help In Governorship Election / Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price / INEC Declares No Winner In Doguwa’s Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.