Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? (24626 Views)

What Your Definition For Sexy? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Princeofilorin(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2013
datz hot tongue

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by LivingSaint(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
pekelepekele: A hot lady is any lady that can use her anus and mouth in bed for her man other than using them for talking, eating and pooping alone
Are you g.ay?
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by LivingSaint(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
Princeofilorin: datz hot tongue
No! That's waterlogged gluteus maximus nyansh
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by malaria(f): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
PBundles: To me a Hot woman is one who takes care of herself on the outside and dresses like a lady. She is eloquent, gracefull and charming. She doesnt need to over expose herself to draw attention because she is confident of who she is. She could look stunning in simple dress. Great in company and has a mind of her own and expresses this confidently yet knows how to respect her man and love her man. A woman that has the qualities of being a mother to my kids, my better half. That is a HOT woman. When it comes to being a sexy, she has it on lock, when we are alone doors closed, she blows my mind.

Sorry the pics I see are not HOT and I wouldnt look twice and any real man worth weight will tell you that.
Gbam. Pls can u be mi boyfriend 4 a 9th. Lol
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by SPLENDID25(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
bootylicious and a professor in bedmatics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.