Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? (24616 Views)

What Your Definition For Sexy? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Sweetapple007(f): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Any chick wit hot temper!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by biijei(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2013
Oh well..... HOT:- a lady who's gat an amazinly shapd body wt luvly skin tone nd a face d@s above avrage + she knws hw 2 carry hasf,dress well nd flaunt her sexy self in a way d@'ll mke prctically any guy luk @ her mre dan once......(Tis whn yu tlk bout beauty d@ intellignce nd character cme in2 play) #ma opinion
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by buklan4realyah(f): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2013
PBundles: To me a Hot woman is one who takes care of herself on the outside and dresses like a lady. She is eloquent, gracefull and charming. She doesnt need to over expose herself to draw attention because she is confident of who she is. She could look stunning in simple dress. Great in company and has a mind of her own and expresses this confidently yet knows how to respect her man and love her man. A woman that has the qualities of being a mother to my kids, my better half. That is a HOT woman. When it comes to being a sexy, she has it on lock, when we are alone doors closed, she blows my mind.

Sorry the pics I see are not HOT and I wouldnt look twice and any real man worth weight will tell you that.

CORRECT BRO' wink
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by HARDDON: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2013
nid more clearification?

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by LivingSaint(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2013
I can tell who a hot lady is after she's been with me behind closed doors all night long.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2013
changes1: I often hear people say " that girl is hot". I keep wondering, what makes a lady "hot"? Is it by her looks, kinda clothes she puts on or what? Someone in the house please clarify me. Honest answers please.
AND GUYS WHILE ANSWERING PROVIDE PICS
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by deavicky(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2013
Hot girl na those girl wey no dey hear word,
Hot girl na those girl wey like to dress like mad person
Hot girl na those girls wey no want take ear hear say poor man tell them hello
Hot girl na those girl wey no like to manage what they av
Above they like jumping from one place to another maybe from one man to another.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Chubhie: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2013
A certain Mercy is......
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
MeGaStReEt:

How do you know if she is marriageable? How do you know if she is intelligent? How do you know if she have good character? Something in her would attract you to find out!
Her character will tell. Sure something will definitely attract you to find out. When you truely love some1, you don't mind engaging your self in empirical research just to get the best out. Character matters. Have you noticed that this days, the ugly gals are easily getting married on time than the beautiful gals? A lady with character will take a man far in life than a lady with beauty without character.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
Richfella: These:

Comprende? tongue
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1067539_753927_Congolese_jpg12d3b7ada1c87d6e68236d1fd81b6feb_jpg4f94319fd0239deff97fc8f933cfa87b men, she is hot. you will definitely need to sleep with a fire extinguisher by your bed side, some anti-pyretics, burglary windows in your car, so that she won't rent-a-ghost vanish when an expensive car overtakes you
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
oloriooko:

see this liar better shut that buccal cavity up and stop deceiving yourself
why don't you run along and marry bance younger sister whose character i heard is out of this world angry

beauty is a combination of character and looks; good look without character can land you in a rich man's house but surely not a poor brat's hand but good character without good look will make a good wife that may end up pennyless.

you have to look good not by reconstructing your body but by taking good care of yourself and being happy with who you are and your character must receive the better attention though.

in my candid opinion, she must be good looking and be well behaved
I am not aguing your candid opinion. But thier is something you must realise, that it takes a woman whose character has been define to keep a man stayed married. Or don't you realise dat if your woman is faulty, the marriage will be faulty. As long as i am concern, the woman with good character will make a good home than the one with beauty without character. After all beauty fades away but character will and can never fail. Why do you think some men even after they are married, still stay late even after work before coming home; and very early in the morning while his wife is still sleeping check out of the house?
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by RabboniX(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
pretty legs+confident girl is super hot...and of course her streamlined figure 8
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by thehunted(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
a hot lady is a pretty babe(facially),intelligent(not like most naija babes) and with a clean,tight kitten.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Sike(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
Yomii: To whom brain is given much sense is expected. Beauty without intelligence is a display of cosmetics. To me, i value character. Character makes a lady hot and not the butt; Character makes a lady marriageable and not look. A woman is hot if she is of a high classified character.
I Partially agree with this comment. Don't ask me why.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by ikekings(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2013

Comprende? tongue
Your head dey dia... cool cool cool
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Mintayo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
lekkie073: and why is this rubbish making frontpage?

bcus the mods needs answers too!:p
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by alnaijiri(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
There were HOT LADIES in Nigeria bt now evn my house maid seems hot wt her BB. If i shld defined hot babes, i wl start by defining my girl friend(she hot die!), Ciara, Rihanna and to an extent Yvolne nelson.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by miccodb(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
HARDDON: nid more clearification?
baby oku!! ow long u wan last before pour
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by FXKing2012(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
changes1: I often hear people say " that girl is hot". I keep wondering, what makes a lady "hot"? Is it by her looks, kinda clothes she puts on or what? Someone in the house please clarify me. Honest answers please.

Four things make a lady to be considered hot in my opinion, they are:
1) When she is independent (meaning she can afford to pay her own bills so no man can disrespect her)

2) When she possesses Aristocratic intelligence (meaning she is cerebral and thus can have a healthy and meaninful discussion with a man)

3) When she is an economist in the kitchen (meaning she's a very good cook and doesnt have to spend a fortune to make a delicious dish)

4) When she's a prostitute in bed (meaning she knows how to treat you really well "under the sheet"wink

For more visit: www.nairaland.com/1262124/guys-describe-ideal-woman#15304854
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Thanks very much guys for the posts and thanks to the mods for bringing it to FP for me to get more answers. wink
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
A HOT LADY:
Confident,
Can make decisions on her own,
Intelligent and smart,
Mature,
Dresses well and neat,
Knows how hold an intelligent conversation,
Comfortable in her own skin.
Doesn't dress trashy.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nicepoker(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ladies that survive mostly in the dry season
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nicepoker(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ladies that survive mostly in the dry season.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by radar5(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Any lady with good beauties within and outside is simply hot.
Whereas,a lady devious inside and with good insane body is deviously hot,just only little roasting from her one enters hell.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by NLGwoodey: 4:29am On Apr 19, 2013
[img][/img]

With a girl like this... WHO NEEDS MULTIVITAMIN?

kai! See babe. This one na machine.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by NLGwoodey: 4:31am On Apr 19, 2013
n
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by 1121: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2013

Comprende? tongue
Those girls are hot in deed. My girl have a close look but the breast? Any idea on how to increase breast size
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by pekelepekele(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2013
A hot lady is any lady that can use her anus and mouth in bed for her man other than using them for talking, eating and pooping alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.