Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332961 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Happy sunday to u too
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
happy new month happy new wk.@Jayedu108, Big congratulattions ur testimony ave opened doors for more testimonies dis Month in d lives of all conquerors in dis thread. Amen
@rupion u may nt lk dis bt trut ave t b told. If godsent ave hid her testmony many members in d thread wld ave still b runing frm pillar t post with no solution
@rupion wait a minute so u waited 4 ur baby to grow sm tooth bf coming t tell us u av put to bed, eweeeeeee. anyhow, congratulopia aburo.
I can see we ave many mia members dat mia with testimony pls. tstfy to d glory of God cos it hlps. sory if my trut anoyanceee u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
@janutra easy o.

manoda:
@rupion welcome back, never knew you've put to bed.congrats.my dear pls always share your testimony so that others will be encouraged. I believe most people here don't know you have put to bed because you didn't share the testimony here

May God bless you and the baby

thanks manoda, it was nt intentional. I mean I mean I did n't plan to post it this late but I was the one taking care of myself and lo my mil went back after 1 wk because she was n't feeling fine, dh is not the type that can help with houz chores, bad network was n't helping matters too. Houz pardone me for announcing it late may you experience d joy of motherhood/fatherhood, let peace reign in da houz.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by becca2011: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
??
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
u need to book for it first. have u collected ur prayer point and booking number?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
@becca 2011 u will book for renunciation which comes up evry last Thursday of d mnth and delivance is d last sat of d month ....so u hav 2 book @ least a week b4 renunciation because u will be given prayer point and u fast for 3days ....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kcprince: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
It seems my testimony has started arriving. Just today, my goods that has been seized by customs for over 3 months was released to me today.Thank you lord for this miracle. I pray God will complete what he has started so I can give bigger testimonies.

I was among those that went for deliverance last month but I wasn't fully delivered because I didn't do my renouciation properly. I have been booked for this month's deliverance.

I pray everyone on this forum waiting on the lord would testify soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
kcprince:
It seems my testimony has started arriving. Just today, my goods that has been seized by customs for over 3 months was released to me today.Thank you lord for this miracle. I pray God will complete what he has started so I can give bigger testimonies.

I was among those that went for deliverance last month but I wasn't fully delivered because I didn't do my renouciation properly. I have been booked for this month's deliverance.

To God be the glory, congratulation my brother.........
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by becca2011: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2014
Hi
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2014
becca2011:
Please house for the month of november is it 27th and 29th? Or 20th and 22? Please I need confirmation

Secondly, please how do I book for renounciation?

27th and 29th. Last Thursday and Saturday of the month. Last time i check those living outside Lagos are giving opportunity to do renunciation on Saturday but call to confirm if you are outside Lagos.

You book for renunciation the way you book for deliverance.

Goodmorning to you all and a blessed day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
pls good morning house, i think we should learn to rejoice wit testifiers so that u also wil testify also, the old members know what i am talking about,God bless we all IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2014
@kcprince, thank God for what he has done in your life.this is just d beginning,by the time you finish ur deliverance and renouncition,you will be amazed by daily miracles you will be encountering.

@Jayedu108,I rejoice greatly with you.your testimony shall be permanent.it is d lords doing.

@rupion,we now understand.I believe it wasn't intentional next time don't allow anything stop you frm testifying .we overcame by the words of our testimony. Am happy for you,hope Lo is bouncing in the lord?take good care of him/her.

@ God'ssent ,Weldone
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2014
kcprince:

yesss o congratulations@kcprince ur testimonies av started and is unstopable ijn. once u step into cct and pray dat dnt pray it at home dangerious prayers on delivrance ground somany evil forces will flee frm u, bt
renounciation open multiple doors of blsn, especially d blesn dat devil locked with double keys in one's life talking frm ma exprnc.

@rupion big congrat on d arrival of ur bundle of joy.
@enm bro, I can see ur helping hands t new members tnx.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
@kcprince Goodnews from u brother! guess i saw u on that day wen a lady was givin testimoney concernin how she prayed about her fiancee's containers and how dey were raleased without additional pay (dnt if that was u). anyway congrats bro. since you have attributed your testimony to god and not some "coincidence", more of such blessings and beyond will find u forcefully INJ.

goodwork @everyone
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by becca2011: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=enm post=27707898]

27th and 29th. Last Thursday and Saturday of the month. Last time i check those living outside Lagos are giving opportunity to do renunciation on Saturday but call to confirm if you are outside Lagos.

You book for renunciation the way you book for deliverance.

Goodmorning to you all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2014
Gdmrn g8t conquers I am vry happy ,hearing all dat has been happening on dis tread. God is faithful@kcprince congratulations @rupion congratulations on ur new baby and 4 evryone of us still in line for one testimony or d other God is not wicked ,we all must testify.....hav a wonderful day all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
@Godsent pls check ur mail and reply me, pls sorry for disturbing...........
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rexyl(m): 5:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Attention!

why ijn?

instead of In Jesus Name
you must be confident in whom has made it possible... God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by becca2011: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2014
Rexyl:
Attention!

why ijn?

instead of In Jesus Name
you must be confident in whom has made it possible... God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Goodmorning madam! We bless God for using this forum to reach us. Please am new and Godwilling would be attending the programme. But please how do I send my prayer request? I have no one in lagos?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
becca2011:

Goodmorning madam! We bless God for using this forum to reach us. Please am new and Godwilling would be attending the programme. But please how do I send my prayer request? I have no one in lagos?

Pm me. I will be there next Thursday. But make sure you call servant Vic first and let him know.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Good day all, why dont we start the fasting and prayer thing back.

@Godsent, thank u very much, but if u wouldnt mind, u can still come and continue,what u know how to do best. Sorry if i am draging uoooooooooooooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2014
@sotum2, nice idea we need to bring back that Wednesday prayer and fasting. It help
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
so how do we start it?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by FatherAbrahamm: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
God's blessings to every conqueror in the house.

Its been long i'be been MIA and by His grace i'm back. I ask God for the grace to fight this battle and come out victorious. It hasnt been easy but God is faithful.

I hope there are old members that will still remember me here.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2014
sotum2:
so how do we start it?

Bros, Goldenbaby is not around so i nominate you to take her place or is there anyway she can be made to start posting again.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2014
FatherAbrahamm:
God's blessings to every conqueror in the house.

Its been long i'be been MIA and by His grace i'm back. I ask God for the grace to fight this battle and come out victorious. It hasnt been easy but God is faithful.

I hope there are old members that will still remember me here.

Welcome back, you are highly welcome and rewelcome to the thread. But MIA long ooh. It is well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2014
Good morning to all d house, I want to just start appreciatn God immediately for what he has started doin, I'm booked already for ds month deliverance n I'm on prayer point, my dream life has changed already, b4 now I used to see myself in my secondary sch. Somtyms in my primary sch. But since I started d prayer my dream life has changed n I will be unveiling all as things goes on. Thank You all I can't wait to go for d deliverance tho I don't knw how I will mak d joni but God will surely make a way
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
enm:

Bros, Goldenbaby is not around so i nominate you to take her place or is there anyway she can be made to start posting again.

U lead, u know ur inspirational words are very vital at this point. I am in with you.

@Ttessyy, u have not seen anything yet, just attend the deliverance session u wil know the power of God in CCT
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Godssent:
Good day my fellow fruitful women, i know that each family as in each husband and wife here has their ways of handling ttc issue, but there is something that prolongs ttc journey, it is such a serious matter that, it has made so many couples to remain childless for too long, while their cases can be handle with without delay
That is the issue of "DO NOT LET MY HUSBAND KNOW"
i mean a situation where only the woman & the doctor, are the only one that knows the woman's fertility issue, this situation has so affected marriages to extent that issues that can easily be handled for the woman to get pregnant has been is being prolong and doctors are using such couples as their regular customer,

my fellow women let us get our husband in to know the meaning of those test result that has been given to you, that you are carrying from hospital to hospital in search of solution so that:
(1)When both of you are praying both of you can mention the name of that problem e.g fibroids and curse it to shrink or disappear (TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE )
(2) so that no doctor will be milking your money and join you to pretend to your husband as if all is well with your lab result, thereby keeping you both childless for ever.
where as the solution is at your backyard.
(3)if you let the man to know that all is not well, it will enable you to know when the man's character change so that he will not take you unaware.
(4) if your husband is aware of the situation he too can be a searching party for solution.
remember: that men does not get old so long they have their money even if they have no fluid at all, one frustrated (DESPERADO) ”I need a husband by all means”) lady can come in with another man's pregnancy and lie that "He impregnated her so long the man touched her at all. BUT a woman cannot forge that she is pregnant cos they will be watching her to put to bed in due time. So show him all the lab test result. NEGATIVE/POSITIVE and let both of you know what next.

NO MATTER HOW TOUGH MEN ARE WE STILL HAVE SOME GOD FEARING MEN: like that of Toyin Akan's, who shed tears cos of the situation at hand, I salute you Mr. Akan, u are a God fearing man may you never go down in Jesus Name. like my friend's husband that have waited for fruit of the womb for ten years and one day his friends advised him to try outside, he now toasted a lady who he later booked a chalet for, but on their way going to the hotel the man changed his mind and ran back home breathing high as if arm rubbers were chasing him only for the wife to approach him for an explanation for his high breathing and he confessed to her, that he wanted to accept his friend's idea but his conscience could not carry it. and immediately apologized to his wife for trying such at all.

Dear reader the man is not unemployed! he is an M.D of a well functioning company, so is not as if his wife is the one feeding him, but Just that he is God fearing, today they have their two kids, "Agamua" meaning "The barren has given birth, and "Chinenyenwa, God is the giver of children"

one lady i met as my customer who later become my friend is childless for 11 years now cos her husband does not know she has issue that need to be treated for them to conceive, cos she has connived with a doctor that give her medicine that can seize period for a while, making the husband to believe she has subsequent miscarriage that gives the husband hope that one day they will carry to full term.
But when they go to doctor "A' to know the cause of this subsequent miscarriages he will tell them all is well and collect money for consultation and the wife preferred that doctor.

when ever the husband want them to try another hospital she will come back complaining. " i don’t like the way that doctor touches me he almost seduced me, I preferred doctor "A" he does not touch me any how nor seduce me" then the husband will be angry with Doctor "B TO doctor "Z. and preferred Doctor "A alone.

IN A SITUATION WHERE OUR HUSBAND IS NOT THE GOD FEARING TYPE:

We should also let him know, but we ought to pray before presenting the matter to our husband, cos my father in the Lord Servant vic Ematele, told me that Satan need just one lie to hold us captive mean to accuse us before the Lord when we pray and ask for something special, the devil hold on to our sin which is "lies" depriving us of our blessings, accusing us before God for our sins so that we do not receive the blessing cos the accusation is true.

so my fellow women let us learn to be sincere to our husband so that God can fight for us when a strange woman want to enter into our matrimonial home. God seriously fought for me when i was diagnose with missing tubes six times with other negative fertility lab result, cos i always show my husband all my result and ask him his opinion and he still said am with u to the end cos we must carry our baby together no strange woman will come in.

My dear readers, BUT when inlaws stepped into my matter poo neerly happen. i will tell you in my next story how i use blessed water to conquered strange wife in my matrimonial home.

Some men who have low/no fluid also hides it from their wife making thing difficult I will bring you the story of a man I witnessed recently.
MY LONG POST MAKES YOU TO RELAX AND FORGET THE STRESS OF TTC. CONCEIVE AS U REAN IJN AMEN

THANKS FOR READING:

We are missing you Ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Good morning all. @sotum & enm, i support d prayer/fasting, dose anyone know abt family libration?my uncle called me dat i shld come to d village cos a m.O.G is coming to do family libration for all d family my own share of d fee is 60k. Anyone with such experience shld shed light on how it goes bf I fall victim.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
wow somany new members you are all welcome, how nice it feels to come back after a long mia,

@samplet I will suggest to you, nt to participate in family or entire village liberation I hv a recent experience a will like to share with u, may be when I return from Cct program tmro. cos am in pain right naw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.