Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333204 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
samplet:
Good morning all. @sotum & enm, i support d prayer/fasting, dose anyone know abt family libration?my uncle called me dat i shld come to d village cos a m.O.G is coming to do family libration for all d family my own share of d fee is 60k. Anyone with such experience shld shed light on how it goes bf I fall victim.

60k?? samplet don't be naive plz. That may just be another ritual. Remember the RENUNCIATION exercise at CCT
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
@samplet, u should be careful about things like that, my uncle once invited one pastor frm ondo to come and liberate us, the only thing i can remember is the presidential hosting for the pastor and three of his boys and the charm they dug frm three different places, that they said was the caurse of our family problem.

Three years later, the story was still the same. The pastor even prophecied to himself that i have to go with sacrifice to the river three times to apease the god or river, for three nights before his own wife not mine wil concieve and have chldren, today unko, I am a living testimony to the mighty God in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Good morning @Barywhite @sotum2, mikuut thanks I was waiting for mikuut to post her experience in full,
@mikuut how body were u able to attend CCT yesterday?
@Barrywhite, 60k is not d only problem d main fear is what will b d outcome,cus presently am spiritually ok I dnt want anything dat will put me on reverse.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
@samplet I cld nt go I sent de boy thats staying with us to tell servant vic to ples give him blessed water for me severe pain on my head o, @Samplet I got pregnant some months back on d10th wk my elder sis called us so we travelled down, she told us that a pastor saw in a vision dat theris need for family spiritual cleansing cos of whwt happened to our step sister, so we contributed money lodged d M.O.G paid d fee. Am feeling pains let me shorten it, infact I lost d preg, dream is now bad and scary, goods dat used to arrive easily is now tough.
@samplet I cant post details, I hv pm you respond.
@Godssent, thanks for opening my eyes I hv learnt my last lesson.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
mikuut:
@samplet I cld nt go I sent de boy thats staying with us to tell servant vic to ples give him blessed water for me severe pain on my head o, @Samplet I got pregnant some months back on d10th wk my elder sis called us so we travelled down, she told us that a pastor saw in a vision dat theris need for family spiritual cleansing cos of whwt happened to our step sister, so we contributed money lodged d M.O.G paid d fee. Am feeling pains let me shorten it, infact I lost d preg, dream is now bad and scary, goods dat used to arrive easily is now tough.
@samplet I cant post details, I hv pm you respond.
@Godssent, thanks for opening my eyes I hv learnt my last lesson.

It is well with you sister. The most important thing though costly is learning our mistakes and retracing our step back to God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
samplet:
Good morning @Barywhite @sotum2, mikuut thanks I was waiting for mikuut to post her experience in full,
@mikuut how body were u able to attend CCT yesterday?
@Barrywhite, 60k is not d only problem d main fear is what will b d outcome,cus presently am spiritually ok I dnt want anything dat will put me on reverse.

I strongly advice you to not do it. I take God beg you too sister. Those things take us several steps backward spiritually and open another free port for evil spirits to torment us. It take individual connection with Creator to break certain family curses. Not some MOG from certain church who gather the whole family for spiritual cleansing. Don't do it plz
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
sotum2:
Good morning my sisters and brothers, pls help me thank God and this his servant that is using to save humanity from satanic bondage.

My sperm count was reading Zero count before I called servant Vic, and went for his revival, after the revival and use of the water, i collected from the revival my sperm count moved from Zero count to 2million.

I did say that I will come on tue. to come and give the owesome experience with this humble, God fearing,and powerful Servant of God who God has been using greatly without collecting nothing from any one. Instead, he is the one giving to needy, I saw more than 70 Needy people on cue collecting food itms and mony from the servant of God who is not intrested in our money except the ways and the will of God.

I am saying this because, some so called men of God in Benin city having only headeche anointing, will ask you to sow a great seed or even ask you to pay into their bank account before they will pray that their science and technology type of prayer(Press the vain in your head, turn your neck till you decide to fall or your neck will break. The moment you fall they say you are deliver with no proof, when you say u want to go and do test they tell you you dont have faith.

May God deliver his people with these fake pastor my belle call me and show his children his thru servants like Servant Vic where we can go and at the end we give glorry to God, because God had said in Jeri 32V27 that he is God of all flesh and there is nothing he can not do.

So why is it that children of God, pray, pray,pray, pray, under some of these so called men of God and nothing, nothing, I thank God I now know My own Prophet that I can trust and I really wish I can be coming from Benin city, every time to worship with him. The moment that Servant Of God Hold's the mic, you will feel the presence of the holy spirit all over the tarbernacle, God is really working in Christ Chosen Tabernacle.

I know some of us want to hear my count result. I went for my result on monday evening and when i saw the Sperm count result, from 2million to 37million, it was like a dream, and i thought they used somebody's own for mine, that was why i did not come on tue to give any report.

I went to another Lab to redo the test again and behold, God of Signs and Wonders proved to me he is God, He can do all things, Presently the Count has moved from 37million to 47million what else can i say, I just call servant Vic this morning to tell him about God's wonder, he told me to be on my kneels while he was still on his kneels, he thanked God for what he has done and prayed that God should finish what he has started in my life.. I could not hold back my tears of Joy.

I am thinking of being part of that his needy arrengement, where he attends to the needy every last Thursday, to all who God is attending to let us follow all his instructions and the priciples of God.

Remember Servant Vic teaching....
*God is not a Goat, so u can not treat him like one.
*God is no respecter of persons, so we dont expect him to respect us
*God is not a christian, he is not a moslem, he created the christians and Moslems and whoever works in his ways(Holiness) will be with him in paradise
*God is unchangeable, What he did not do with the first man and woman he created in the gerden of Eden, because once you sin and refuse to ask for forgiveness of sin and the devil accuses you before him in heaven where Paul. Shedrack,Stephen, Moses(Who did not enter the promiseland because of Striking the rock instead of speaking to the rock), Elisha, Elijah, Joshua, etc are, the Lord who is not a patial God can not let the patriots down because of you and I, so it is Holiness or nothing.

*Malice ,anger are sin(so whoever is keeping malice or angry with any one, please make ammend because God can not change his Laws because of us.

@Godsent, I am part of this great work of God, in making others also benefit from this great healing power of God thru this servant of God. I f u have not come to share ur testimony I would not have received my healing, just like many of us, even some who have not come to share theirs, because the number of people that attends the deliverance session is much.

@ All, let us keep this thread alive and even in anyway we could tell people through other thread about this servant of God and what God can do, If only you know the amount we have spent on medications without result or the frightful dreams and Different deliverance but no result then whatever I do for this God will not be too much.

We all should be part of God"s work by doing what we are doing and telling other people who are in same problem the Lord delivered us from and testify about one so that he can do more.

Remember the humble servant of God said he can not help anyone but God is the deliverer and the one that can heal. May the Good God protect this his servant from powers of darkness and may our testimony be permanent in Jesus name, and for those who are having one or two challenges please do not hesitate to call him on

0haecc0idgi. Hope u understand it. 081=0ha, call him u will be glad u did.

Can we see the test results? Please post them
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
sotum2:
Huuum, may God give us our children on time, this one that our wives are been thought how to peep at us, weeeeeeellllllll, God answer ur name in every ones life so that we will not answer much questions from our wives

I thought your sperm count went from zero to 47 million and your wife was ovulating. What are you waiting for again? However, please post your result
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
sotum2:
Julieton, congratulation may the Good Lord protect you and your child, till birth in Jesus name.

All the new conquerors and those preparing for 2morrow deliverance session, we shall see there IJN

me and my wife, we are preparing for our trip to lagos to attend thurs Deliverance session.
we really need the blessed water, but Servant Vic told me the Lord is not blessing water on thurs except blessed water and anointing service day, which is every last fridays of the month, but he said that God has decided to come down with His power and fire to attend to his people like never before, he said The deliverance session is PUSH, that is, pray until something happen and he told us to pray a prayer point once we get to the gate of the terbanacle before entering. We want to be the next testifier in Jesus name.

shocked but i thought your sperm count was okay why do you need to go for another deliverance again........
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Boss13:

shocked but i thought your sperm count was okay why do you need to go for another deliverance again........

Bro it does not hurt to read through the thread before commenting.

Anyway you are welcome to this thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
enm:

Bro it does not hurt to read through the thread before commenting.

Anyway you are welcome to this thread.

I have sampled the thread. 116 pages to promote a man - waoh. All I see is fraud nothing but fraud and why are the mods allowing this to go by.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Boss13:

I have sampled the thread. 116 pages to promote a man - waoh. All I see is fraud nothing but fraud and why are the mods allowing this to go by.

The thread has been in existence for more than a year, with testimonies coming in from all angles. I just got to know about it two months ago here on NL. And I attended one of those programs. Nobody ask me for any money or fulfill any material request, and my terrible nightmares have changed since and I have also made great progress in my career. I am a Unix sysadmin. So my brother, go and look for your lost senses before things become too late for you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2014
happy week nd to everybody,

Barywhyte, dont just waste your time arguing with any doubting thomas. d matter of cct is if you doubt you see.
anyone that is doubting should go and see for themselves, I was there last three thursday, there is nothing like scam I heard when one woman on black suit was telling one of d usher to give some large pack of pampers to a muslim lady dat i saw with her little babies twins sitting beside me. d usher said ma but today is her first day, d lady on black suit reply and said it does nt matter said cant you see dat d babies are using rag instead of pampers? God wll surely bless d moG. cct they give to needy and stranded people instead of collecting.nothing like scam, next deliverance day i will also be there Deliverance & prayer can't be too much. how dare rifraf asking another, why he want to go for more deliverance.

@mikuut how are you? post your family liberation experience dnt make it private with samplet your experience may open another person's eyes o, Shalom.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Eve22, hmm. How are you? It been long
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Barywhyte:

The thread has been in existence for more than a year, with testimonies coming in from all angles. I just got to know about it two months ago here on NL. And I attended one of those programs. Nobody ask me for any money or fulfill any material request, and my terrible nightmares have changed since and I have also made great progress in my career. I am a Unix sysadmin. So my brother, go and look for your lost senses before things become too late for you.

I have got no lost senses but of high quality discerning mind and I can tell you that your servant vic is a fraud even without me interviewing him. Except you are part of his co-workers or you are him in another moniker.

Please if you have issues with your reproduction system, kindly visit a fertility hospital. Avoid this people. They complicate your issue. Like I told you, I sampled the thread and I noticed only one person, whom I supposed to either be working for servant vic or is servant vic. I also noticed that the people screaming registered about the same time this thread emerged.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Good evening to all the conquorers and the new member.

When was a boy, i talked like a boy, now that i am a father, i talk like one.

I pray somebody wil not pass through what i pass through bt anybody that wish it for himself then let his or her wish come to pass in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
sotum2:
Good evening to all the conquorers and the new member.

When was a boy, i talked like a boy, now that i am a father, i talk like one.

I pray somebody wil not pass through what i pass through bt anybody that wish it for himself then let his or her wish come to pass in Jesus name.

Chief I noticed you claimed servant vic gave you the miracle you so called claimed. he prayed for you and your sperm count increased from zero to 47 million. Now can you show us documentary proof to this. Scan and post to us, within 5 days, your lab result showing you having zero count (which is clinically impossible) and the lab result showing your count for 47 million. Please note that physical verification shall be conducted based on what you scanned. If you choose not to show proof, then I shall consider you a liar and your prophet a fraud. Actually he is a fraud to me till you prove me otherwise.

Just like you considered it your duty to promote and advertise the works of your master, I consider it my duty to ensure that innocent nairalanders do not fall for this scam.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Boss13:

I have got no lost senses but of high quality discerning mind and I can tell you that your servant vic is a fraud even without me interviewing him. Except you are part of his co-workers or you are him in another moniker.

Please if you have issues with your reproduction system, kindly visit a fertility hospital. Avoid this people. They complicate your issue. Like I told you, I sampled the thread and I noticed only one person, whom I supposed to either be working for servant vic or is servant vic. I also noticed that the people screaming registered about the same time this thread emerged.

You don't have a discerning mind. You are not any close. My advice for you remain the same
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Barywhyte:

You don't have a discerning mind. You are not any close. My advice for you remain the same

Chief prove proof. That's all. There is nothing much in it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Not only result, i wil also show u my child picture, i hisssssssed.

Oboy, i have read from your post on how u lost ur dear mum according to u, to cancer because one fake pastor gave u assurance that ur mum wil not die but she later died of the cancer. Is a pity that u lost ur mum due to fake pastor, so because of ur mum there is no more miracle again, u a liar.

U met a fake pastor and ur mum died and u are frustraitd while some of us met Servant Vic and we are testifies.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2014
@sotum, I sent you pm
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:07am On Nov 16, 2014
@sotum, I sent you a PM
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Boss13:

Chief prove proof. That's all. There is nothing much in it.

Nobody is under any obligation to prove anything to you. You believe fine; you don't good for you.

As you can see, people aren't responding to your posts,perhaps because they consider it waste of time. I will toll that line too.

Sorry you lost your mother to fake pastor. Its a pity.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
enm:
@sotum, I sent you a PM

@enn, i dont know how to use the pm stuff, i checked inside but could not see anything.

this is my email address, sotum222@gmail.com.

at all, how was service today?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kkoffo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Savant Vic is an example of how a Man of God should be.may God continue to shower is blessing upon him and his family.he has inspired me greatly.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by flowers4me(f): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Good evening Brothers and Sisters here..servant vic has asked me to come for deliverance this month end..he also said i should liase with someone from where i learnt about him (nairaland) to book for my prayer points. i live in asaba- delta state. pls i need someone to assist me with booking of prayer point and also suggestions on hotel accomodatn since i will be coming in on wednesday to partake in thursday service and then stay till saturday for deliverance. pls help me out. thank you so much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
sotum2:

Not only result, i wil also show u my child picture, i hisssssssed.

Oboy, i have read from your post on how u lost ur dear mum according to u, to cancer because one fake pastor gave u assurance that ur mum wil not die but she later died of the cancer. Is a pity that u lost ur mum due to fake pastor, so because of ur mum there is no more miracle again, u a liar.

U met a fake pastor and ur mum died and u are frustraitd while some of us met Servant Vic and we are testifies.

I smile at your stup!d!ty. The doctors already told us it is terminal. Research has shown that at that stage there is little you can do. Given her good nature, she doesnt deserve to die soon. You cannot rule out fact and you cannot rule out science.

You can leave my mother who has transcended and is with her creator and prove to us that servant vic is authentic. You can try all distractions but that doesnt take away the fact that your servant or whatever he is, is nothing but a fraud.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Barywhyte:

Nobody is under any obligation to prove anything to you. You believe fine; you don't good for you.

As you can see, people aren't responding to your posts,perhaps because they consider it waste of time. I will toll that line too.

Sorry you lost your mother to fake pastor. Its a pity.

In nairaland you have to prove before gullible people fall victim. your servant is dangerous to the society, they sell false hope. what is he delivering people from? why cant he deliver himself
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Gdmrn g8t conquers may d good lord bless us ,g8t and mighty thgns r alwys happening in CCT ,I am a witness and I thank God for making me a living proof@boss 13 or wat do u call urself did anyone ask u 2 pay money or r u force 2 come and do any deliverance or r u ask 2 believe anythgn happening here ,u knw wat if I am u I will delete my self frm dis thread because u r saying nonsense ....I jus pray God open ur eyes 2 see d wonders happening in dis tread, I am a living proof of d wonders in CCT....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2014
@all, yesterday i clicked on boss post and went to a link about Joaagbaje frm christ embassy who lied that he healed hiv but was later discover it was false.

When i read through ur posti discover ur ignorance was what killed ur mother. How can you go to a pastor with the intention that he can heal ur mum, is the pastor ur God, n as if that was not enough u said u told God(your houseboy) that if he heals ur mum, u will become a christian, imagine the insult to the creator of heaven and earth.

I use to think likea boy like u before, until i encounter Servant Vic, who wil tell u no man of God can deliver u except God.

However, from that thread, i think sirjohn did a very good investigation about joeagbaje frm christ embassy, but because of the fake pastor that made ur mother to die according to u, all ur comments there were just insult, insult, even sirjohn the hero of that thread had to caution many times, grow up .

I think u should carry out a good investigation about the fake pastor that killed u mum
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Boss13:

I smile at your stup!d!ty. The doctors already told us it is terminal. Research has shown that at that stage there is little you can do. Given her good nature, she doesnt deserve to die soon. You cannot rule out fact and you cannot rule out science.

You can leave my mother who has transcended and is with her creator and prove to us that servant vic is authentic. You can try all distractions but that doesnt take away the fact that your servant or whatever he is, is nothing but a fraud.

Who told u she is wit her creator, is it her creator.

If u feel Servant vic is a fraud why dont u copy his number and address, visit CCT on thurs, catch him red hnded and come and become a hero here, muussssssessss
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Boss13:

In nairaland you have to prove before gullible people fall victim. your servant is dangerous to the society, they sell false hope. what is he delivering people from? why cant he deliver himself

Because u went to a fake pastor with this mentality u lost u mum.

God is the one that can deliver not man.

All ur comments to pastor joeagbaje was, but u claim u healed jeff of hiv?, etc. Wit this mentality u can never get anything frm God.

The next deliverance session will be on the 29th of this month, i dare u to go to CCT if the contrary spirit in u wil not manifest and be chained there.

You want to be a hero like sirjohn, oya forward match to CCT on their deliverance day, no body wil tel u, u wil come back to this tread and use that ur same mouth u used in calling Servant Vic a fraud to say he is a Servant of God, unlike the fake pastor that made u loose ur mum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.