Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333199 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
There is this sister again that God also open her case file that as been having promise and fail in marriage ,the demon in charge of her case said instead of her to be free is thm dat will die and not her ,may the good lord alwys grant all our hrt desires ...Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Gdmrn g8t conquerors how was our 9th ,hope we all had a good 9th rest ....lord we thank u for the privilege of seeing another day may this day be far more better than the previous.....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2015
“But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint that they could not go over the brook Besor.”
(1 Samuel 30: 10)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

While David pursued the Amalekites, he went with six hundred men of war. These men had the ability to fight and win the battle; they had potentials and potentialities; they had a reputation of fighting and winning; they were called out because there was an assumption that they could go all the way.

When they got to brook Besor, two hundred men were so faint that they could not continue; they were weak, and they gave up the fight; their weakness forced them out of the race to recover what the enemy stole; there was a word from God concerning their recovery, but they abandoned the mission because they were weak.

Friend, hear God’s warning: if there is no strength in you, you may abandon the race for your next level; if there is no strength in your inner man, you may face one storm and abandon your ship; if you are weak in faith, confidence, competence, resilience, prayers, etc, you may face battles you should ordinarily win, but you might be too weak to win. Any weakness in you will set the stage for you to stop on the way in your destiny race.

Don’t be counted among those who are too weak to continue; be counted among those who are ready to fight on against all odds. You may not know, but there are people who have been through what you are going through, and didn't give up.

The fact that two hundred men gave up didn't mean that everyone would give up. They merely created a platform of ridicule for themselves when the battle was won.

If you give up too quickly, you might end up being the only one who gave up, and your weakness might lay a foundation for your future ridicule.

Prayer : Lord, I refuse to be weak; when others are weak, I shall be strong, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fabulous Friday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
@blessedbead thank u for the update, but aww that lady with 76 demon got me thinking, aww she must have
bn living a miserable life. imagine where 76 demons are monitoring or controlling one person, bt I thank God she did nt
kill herself bf she heard abt cct ministry

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
tanx blessedbead and sotum2 for update and happy election in advance to everyone.

Godssent I sent a mail to u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
sotum2:

@ Manada, the Great God of Elijah will compete what he has started in your life the way he completed ours in Jesus name.

I am a living proof of the mighty work of God in CCT. and so many others but it is a pity that some are trying to be selfish with what they are benefiting from CCT.

If the one that created this thread had done so, many of us would still be running from pillar to post, but thank God for Godsent and those of us who got it from CCT and shared every details of our testimony.

My cousin told me that there was a reference testimony by Servant Vic on thursday of a couple who had the same zero count issue I was having september last year but they came to CCT. and God healed the man from Zero count to 20million but they refused to call him untill January when they went back to do the test, the husband count now dropped, it was then the wife now called servant Vic. (May God help us so that we will not be repeating the 9 lepers story in this generation any more) but they later came last month to give their testimony to the glory of God.)

He also told me about sister Manoda (I presume You lodged in CCT environment) story, because he said you people came to testify, I pray the same way our own testimony brought proof to us, yours will bring proof to you also in Jesus name.

The shocking deliverance was the one of 25 years ear problem healed last year November 29th, she was also present at the deliverance, My cousin said she confirmed that her testimony is on youtube, also there was another twenty years ear problem healed and a woman whose sister inlaw gave her a white clothe when she was pregnant, not knowing it was a trap for her, she started having ear problem immediately she put to birth, but to the glory of God she was healed with the blessed water.

So many deliverance and healing took place and my cousin said that when they were giving theit testimony they were all referring to this thread nairaland as their source of knowing CCT.

My cousin said there was a case of one young lady who was possessed with 76 demons and one of the demons manifested and said it was a snake and it crawled inside her and that is her house, my cousin said the demon started speaking in strange language that servant Vic had to be asking someone from the crowd who had traveled far about the countries the demon was mentioning.
My cousin said Servant Vic had to share the grace for them to go because the session is suppose to be one hour one-on-one deliverance session.

But when he came to my place here in Benin, we could not sleep yesterday because of the gist of what he saw, he even said one of the evil spirits from the sister that had ear problem went to attack the family of Servant Vic, but come and see the wy he said Servant asked the almighty God to bring out the demon that went to his house, infact he said if they put it in Home movies it will get to part ten.

I believe that throgh this forum we are suppose to help others, just like God has used Sister Godsent to open our eyes to where we got our healing, so why dont we continue to help others, who know who your testimony might be saving.

I am not surprise how Hindus man is coming to advertise hindus power here, when children of God refused to talk about what God has done in their lives for others to be saved.

I quote this testimony because, my sister needs to read and go for deliverance,
cus the way she eats these days am sure she is not the only one eating the meal, someone that has many demons inside of her must be eating too much and one will be wondering why she is eating too much. Blessedbead & everyone keeping the tread may God bless u richly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
@rupion u can say that again,but she has also been looking for solution from one deliverance ground to another is jus that her case file was in cct before she locate the place ,I thank God for her
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
@mikuut u no want mak ur sister eat ,but in the real sense every one need deliverance because the spiritual contols the physical .any thing that want to happen in the physical has already been arrange in the spirit realm.....may the good lord guide our ways...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
blessedbeads:
@mikuut u no want mak ur sister eat ,but in the real sense every one need deliverance because the spiritual contols the physical .any thing that want to happen in the physical has already been arrange in the spirit realm.....may the good lord guide our ways...

Amenooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2015
“And they found an Egyptian in the field, and brought him to David, and gave him bread, and he did eat; and they made him drink water;”
(1 Samuel 30: 11)

While chasing the Amalekites, David came in contact with an Egyptian who was faint. This Egyptian slave knew the whereabouts of the Amalekites; he had strategic information that was useful to David; he had the capacity to make their mission easier; he had the capacity to bring value to their battle.

When David and his men met the Egyptian slave, they offered him food and he later offered them information that helped them win the battle. They invested in him, and they got a huge dividend. They invested in the right man, they fed the right man, and who they fed brought value.

Friend, watch what you feed. Watch what you invest in; be careful with relationships you strengthen; be careful with habits and attitudes that become stronger in you; be careful with what you invest your time in; be careful with the abilities you improve; be careful with what you spend your money and time on.

Glean a lesson: feed the things that will help you to progress. Invest your time and energy in relationships that will improve you; invest money in things that will better your life; grow the habits and attitudes that will be positively profitable to your destiny; take only the steps that will take you closer to important achievements.

If you feed the wrong things, they may attract negative consequences that will destroy you. If you feed and grow your lust, bad habits, incompetence, inconsistency, etc, you are moving down a dangerous slope at an alarming speed.

Before you grow it, ensure that it will help you grow. Before you invest in it, ensure that it will be positively profitable to you.

Prayer : Lord, give me wisdom to feed the things that will be profitable to my destiny, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Saturday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2015
And the officers which were over thousands of the host, the captains of thousands, and captains of hundreds, came near unto Moses: 49 And they said unto Moses, Thy servants have taken the sum of the men of war which are under our charge, and there lacketh not one man of us. Number 31 vs 48-49

I thank God for today and i pray that His will be done in today election. I pray His will override and overthrow the will of man and the forces of darkness in Jesus name.

As we go about doing our civic duty, we must remember to shun violence of any form be it intimidation and be alert to our surrounding. I pray God will guide those of us with PVC to vote right according to His will in Jesus name.

Be rest assured that just like what happened in number 31 verses 48 to 49, you shall not be found missing or dead neither is any member of your family, relatives, friends, co-worker and neighbours in Jesus name. Amen. This election season shall come and go and you shall come out un hurt because God almighty is with you, believe it and walk with it wherever you found yourself but don't look for trouble. Remember be in peace with all men.

Please in your closet remember to pray for this country Nigeria.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
@enm u are welcome back I mised you, hope u voted for d right person
blessedbeads:

@blessedbead haahaahaa is not like dat. even my elder bros is complainingabt her consumption of large qty of food, am afraid her future hubby will send her away cus of d way she eat, am trying my best to send her to cct bf her weding day, cus am sure d fiancee has nt noticed dat my sister pattern of eating can crash any biznes.
& am sure she is nt d only one eating such plenty food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
@enn, amen to your prayer, we shall vote un hurt in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
@ mikuut, welcome back ke ? I didn't go anywhere ooh. Anyway thanks.

@all, got this prayer point in my email and decided to share it here so that we can pray it at home against any last minute effort by devil and his agents for us this month. Please pray it starting from tonight

"I paralyze every last-minute agenda of the devil against me and my family this month in the name of Jesus."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Godssent:
God's sent:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this tread for anyone trying to conceive and always have bad dreams, gone are the days when barrenness was always blamed on the women alone, that is why i said anyone,

This tread is also open for anybody that is facing spiritual problem like having strange dreams i.e, having intimate intercourse, eating in the dream, seeing masquerade chasing you in the dream picking rotten fruits, buying dried fish, wearing a torn cloth dogs bit you in the dream somebody collecting fruits i have already picked in my dream etc. when i used to have these kind of dreams

i thought is just an ordinary dream until i started looking for fruit of the womb and met a Servant of God who told me the negetive rolls bad dreams plays in one's life. and God used him to deliver me it was when i stopped having those dreams after deliverance that i conceived after 7 and half years of barenness. Dear reader as you join me to rejoice over my victory over barrenness may you and everything around you become fruitful and bring fort fruits in Jesus name. if i had not given birth in this marriage, hmmmm i would have been a big loser. dear reader!! my situation was worse than what you can immagine.
dear reader!!! murder/suicide neerly happen but thank God for a great servant of God i call him small but mighty servant of God. cos the ministry's building is not beautified but demons are beign destroyed there. God used him to deliver me. i have to use this medium to tell the world am not advertising him, but am advertising the works of God my life.

Be informed that it will be difficult to conceive and bring fort baby/babies if you are having these bad dreams while trying to conceive, cos, if the spiritual is cleared, then the physical will perfectly manifest. You need to monitor your dream when you are trying or you have tried to conceive without success. I have all round experience, when it comes to barrenness and how to conquer barrenness my dear fellow nairalanders and couples trying to conceive nothing move until you move it.

Seeking for medical help when trying is very good and very important but in a situation where by you tried what others did to get it medically, but you” no success, then is very important you engage the spiritual,
As you seek for the spiritual be mindful of where you go and what you do spiritually to have your BFP
I God’s sent have been through it all medically but my breakthrough came when I engage the spiritual with the right prophet in the right place.

I actually tried to testify and narrate my journey of barrenness and how I finally conceived in TTC tread but some people there did not allow me cos they felt I came to advertise a particular servant of God Servant Vic whom God use to see me through to becoming a mother, without collecting money from me. And out of excitement I put his phone number cos I wanted to let them know what I did spiritually to conceive for them to try cos I know the pain that barren women goes through in the hands of fake prophet but since I met a true servant of God whom God used for me without given him kobo after I have built a church with dh for a fake pastor (long story though) I felt they need to hear, but instead of them to understand me and try him. They gave me the insult of my life Some of the posters called me a scammer, some said I am not a woman they said all manners of things there but I give God the glory for making some of them who later testified that the man is truly a man of God. And I know their testimony is nearer than before. Because, I know the hell and heart brake I went through before God directed me through my hairdresser to servant Vic whom God use to wipe away barrenness in my life. Dear reader, it is not the man of God that will get you pregnant but we apply the spiritual to achieve the physical.

Some times cos we neglected the spiritual, that is why you see people trying to conceive for a very long time, without success, sometimes you see people that have tried ivf TEN TIMES without success, I knew a medical doctor, his wife is also a medical doctor but they have no child, and they are getting old, the question is does it mean they don’t know medicine or they don’t know these new technologies that aids barren couples to conceive nowadays? Of course they know and they have tried it several times but it did not work, but because they have not engaged the spiritual, which is “DELIVERANCE ” that is why the situation remains the same.

When all my HSG lab result said missing fallopian tubes, I said no problem, cos I planned and save for ivf, I actually saved against multiple IVF tries but when all the ivf clinics said am not a good candidate for ivf, and suggested adoption, that was when it occurred to me that am in a tight corner in this journey of barrenness then when I tried adoption and it did not work. I thought God has forsaken me people thought am crazy, some said I have entered into a demonic covenant that had given me riches and made me a barren, my friends who are happily married with children began to see me as a failure they celebrated their children’s birthday without informing me, some that manage to tell me tells me the way you will tell a witch that your child is celebrating birthday, but today I am a mother by God’s grace.

Have you notice that couples that really love themselves are the ones that suffers barrenness most?
Just check out those couples that normally fight you see them bearing children like bedbug
Reason, because there are powers of darkness that hate peaceful marriages so they use barrenness to scatter the marriage.
Now tell me what are you doing medically/ spiritually to conquer this ugly and shameful situation called barrenness?
Are you among the barren women who fold their hands saying we are waiting for miracle to happen?

Are you the barren woman that engage yourself on self medication?

Are you the barren woman that think God does not answer prayer cos u have been praying and yet you could not conceive? And you think conception can never happen?

Are you the barren woman / man that people have advice to try outside and commit adultery or marry another to have a child?

Are you among the barren women who spend their hard earned money on “iyalagbo medicin”? (herbal men/women)

Are you among the barren women who have started saving into a secret bank account that your DH does not know about cos somebody advice you to do so, incase your dh chase you out of the marriage or divorce you or get himself another wife?

Are you among the barren women that visits the witch doctors to tie dh so that he will not marry another wife?

Are you among the barren women that people advice you to stop thinking and stop planning on how you can get pregnant?

Are you the barren woman that people advices you to invest more on fashion and cosmetics to attract dh, so that he can forget about your childlessness?

Are you the barren woman that peeps into your husband’s phone calls or text messages?

Are you the barren woman that wish your wealthy dh to become poor so that he will not think of marrying another woman?

Are you the barren woman that keep narrating your sad situation to families and friends?

COME IN HERE COS THERE IS A MORE BETTER MEDICAL / SPIRITUAL WAY TO MANAGE BARRENESS UNTIL YOU OVERCOME AND CARRY YOUR OUN CHILD/CHILDREN.

There may be someone who are looking for prophecy instead of solution or deliverance be informed that i God's sent neglected and lost my lovely mother to the cold hands of death due to fake prophesy, by a fake man of God. dear reader go for Deliverance dont look for prophesy cos it will make you to lose or desert your innocent loved ones. i have more to tell you just come in here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Peace of God the father, the Son, & the Holy ghost be upon every body, soul, & spirit that are following this tread!
As a true believer hopes in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, be it so the blessings of heavenly harvest fills our barns, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
To all existing followers' and rapid soul saver's who have been their brother's keeper in one way or the other form in this tread, I say to you all as a Son of the servant of the Most High God that 'The living God who called my father Servant Vic. David and gave him the mandate to liberate his people from the hands of the enemy(devil), and expose his antics to them shall reward you accordingly as He willeth.
I wish to follow up this tread all to the glory of God, but I seek first for a permit from at least 3 regular followers. Thanks and God bless you all!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mum2bsoon: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
Peace of God the father, the Son, & the Holy ghost be upon every body, soul, & spirit that are following this tread!
As a true believer hopes in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, be it so the blessings of heavenly harvest fills our barns, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
To all existing followers' and rapid soul saver's who have been their brother's keeper in one way or the other form in this tread, I say to you all as a Son of the servant of the Most High God that 'The living God who called my father Servant Vic. David and gave him the mandate to liberate his people from the hands of the enemy(devil), and expose his antics to them shall reward you accordingly as He willeth.
I wish to follow up this tread all to the glory of God, but I seek first for a permit from at least 3 regular followers. Thanks and God bless you all!!!
U r wlcm
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

Bro you are welcome and no permit is needed from us before you can involve yourself in God work as regard to this thread and i believe others will agree with me on that.

Please feel free and be at home. God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2015
@sonof david91 I agree with wat enm said u dnt need permissions concerning the work of God ,u r welkom and God bless u @g8t conquerors may God be with us all @enm we knw u didn't go anywere but u r welkom back since we didn't see ur post for a vry lngtym we miss u on d thread
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2015
“...they were spread abroad upon all the earth, eating and drinking, and dancing, because of all the great spoil that they had taken out of the land of the Philistines, and out of the land of Judah.” (1 Samuel 30: 16)

Apart from attacking Ziklag, the Amalekites also invaded and plundered Judah and the land of the Philistines. They stole from David and also stole from other nations; they took spoils from the raids on the territories of Judah and Philistine. They had so much that was not theirs.

When David caught the Amalekites, he took spoils from them. He didn't only recover what he lost; he also recovered what the enemies stole from others. He recovered more than he lost. The losses of the Philistines and Judah became David’s gain; their bad news led to David’s good news.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the losses of others will lead to your gain; the bad news of others will lead to your good news; the misfortunes of others will bring you good fortune; the setbacks of others will be a set up for your increase; what works against others will work for you; the failure of others will work for your success.

As others lose opportunities, clients, jobs, etc, you will gain more opportunities, clients, jobs, etc; when others are short-changed, you will be given in seven fold; when others are cheated, you will be favoured; the things that bring tears to others will bring you joy; the same things that cause others to be consoled will lead to your continuous congratulations.

David chased after the Amalekites on the strength of God’s word; and in the end, the pains of others led to his joy. Run with God’s word; focus on what God is saying; make God your priority, and you will be a beneficiary of other people’s losses.

Prayer : Lord, the losses of others will lead to my gain, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
@blessedbeads, I am happy to see how great your performance is in this tread. People are talking of ur kindness and the supportive role u played that wiped away the hidden-hearted cry in their life b4 they could make it to CCT for their deliverance, fortunately, their testimonies came forth and there joy knew no bound maritally and the JOY of their salvation was restored.
In Luke 7, the elder of the Jew told Jesus Christ about the goodness of the centurion man who his servant was sick and almost at the point of death. As humble as this centurion man was and with the act of faith he applied, things worked out for good and his servant was healed. The mystery is that this centurion man was not the one that sick, it was his servant. But the generosity of the centurion man and his humility before Jesus Christ speaks for his servant healing.
Therefore, as a Son of the Servant by His grace, that thing you've been meditating in your heart for years which God alone can do it, I put myself in the position of the sick servant of the centurion man that received his healing as a result of what his master sowed, and i entered into the authority of the Word of God; "Before the April Deliverance day, you( Sis. Blessing Aruede) shall share your testimony inside CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRY, in the name of Jesus Christ.
God has done it before, He will do it again in your life by the reason of calling and the anointing of God upon my father Servant Vic. David.
Rejoice and be happy because God is not wicked and the same time, He is too faithful to fail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
@enm..., thanks and happy Sunday to you and your family!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Those that hate God are the one the physical things are really working for, it is not a surprising thing again because the devil know how to play his game professional, but as a true born again and not a born against, Jesus Christ said on the Calvary that 'IT IS FINISHED'. This means that it is finished for every yoke of barrenness, marital delay, poverty, stagnation, setback, retrogression, retardation, affliction, infirmities, sudden death, etc., in our life.
By His stripes and bruises, we became a conqueror once again and the power of dominion over everything that was stolen away from Man by the deceitful act of the devil play upon Adam & Eve which signifies the fall and hardship onset of Man was restored to those who believed and belong to Jesus Christ. When things are working for others, people were testifying around and within your place of worship and yours is not coming forth, rediscover yourself.
Hope you've not dash out your salvation?
Hope you are not like the scribes & the Pharisees, that is, the church goers?
You have been to many deliverance ground, still, no solution? Look back at your recent relationship with God.

We are meant to be a problem solver and not a problem carrier!
KNOW THAT GOD HIS NOT WICKED. Get prepared to be more than a conqueror.
Your Testimony is at your door mouth!!!!
Happy Sunday to the CONQUERORS!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
@thesonofdavid91 I say a very big believing Amen to ur prayer ,I believe in God ,and I believe in his prophet .thank u and Happy sunday to evry g8t conquerors in the thread
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
@drizskill....., by His Grace, I happened to be the Son of the servant of God you called a Scammer. Actually, I was nothing before I knew CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRY. I was born with a silver spoon but my background is nothing to write home about when talking of Christianity and the living God. My biological father never allowed me to go to Church nor Mosque because he's an idol worshipper.
After his death in 2012, to my surprise, on the day of his final burial ceremony, his occultist mantle was transferred to me to fulfilled his message given to his cohort's before his death. All and Sundry are waiting for the day of my coronation as an heir to his throne, even my mother too because of my God given intellectual basis.
In February 2013, God took me down to CCT miraculously via computer training and ever since then, an encounter I had with Servant Vic. David change my lifetime for good. All power belongs to God. psalms 62.
February 28, 2015 makes it my 2 years in CCT and those that to service that day witnessed the testimony I shared. The Testimony:- From nothing to something! and All-round breakthrough. Thank you Jesus!

Drizskil... I can't blame you, it is the evil trends of this wicked world especially this era of Pentecostal churches whereby fake prophets and fake prophetess have turn the Church of God to their business duping the innocent sons & daughters of God. This is why God is raising end time soldiers and by His Grace, my father, Servant Victor David is one of the end time ambassador.
Mind you; This Servant of God is not a pastor, neither is CCT a Church. This tabernacle of God is where both Christian, Muslims, Pagans comes to and they never go back the same way they came. If CCT is your place of visitation and this servant is your ordained prophet, you must surely testify.

@Drillzskill... A Word from God to you (Galatians 6:7) and never speak ill of any Man of God.. Judgement day is awaiting everyone. God loves you.

@Godssent & others..., Counseling should be the option to any similar case like this of Mr Drillskill as a follower of Christ and not foul language in exchange of words. Do not be ignorant of the devil devices, he can use anyone against us including our parents/relative/friends.
G8t Conquerors!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
@sonofDavid,why do I have this feeling that I know you.if you are whom my heart tells me,you are indeed welcomed to this wonderful thread. I believe your coming will make an impact in people's lives.
Again Bros, you are highly welcome. Nobody goes to cct and comes back the same.God of servant Vic is not wicked.I am a withnes. I believe our time of remberance is now.
@blessedbeads,You are blessed. Happy Sunday all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2015
“And there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil, nor any thing that they had taken to them: David recovered all.”
(1 Samuel 30: 19)

When the Amalekites invaded Ziklag, they took away David’s wives, children and possessions. David put in efforts before he had wives and children; he put in some labour to possess all he possessed. David laboured, but the Amalekites came and took away what he laboured for; he laboured, and enemies took the fruits of his efforts.

In our Focal Scripture, David recovered all that the Amalekites took away from him. He took back the fruits of his labour; he took back all he suffered for. His results were no longer in the hands of enemies. He was no longer in a situation where he laboured and others took the fruits of his efforts. He was no longer in a situation where another man took his reward.

Friend, God says, no man shall take your reward; no man shall steal the fruits of your labour. You will not make efforts and another man will reap the rewards; you will not do well and another man will get promoted because of your efforts; you will not work hard and another person will reap the benefits of your hardwork while you remain empty handed.

The same Amalekites who stole from David ended up losing their own possessions to David. God says, any man who wants to steal your reward will end up losing his own reward to you; any man who wants to take your place will lose his place to you; when they come to steal the fruits of your labour, God will turn the tables and they will lose instead of gaining.

Speak to God about every reward of yours that is in the hands of another man. If Jehovah is involved, you won’t lose your reward.

Prayer : Lord, I won’t lose my reward; no man shall eat the fruits of my labour, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday And A Fruitful Week Ahead.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2015
@manoda happy new week and hw is evry thgn and ur hubby ,I knw God is really doing wonders 4 u and sorry I hav not called after dat day is well I am very strong .@manoda u knw dis MR sonof david91 very very well the same person that attended to u when u came to CCT ,dat mak sure u were comfortable thru out ur stay . @sonofdavid91 u r welkom to this thread ones more.........@g8t conquerors this is our week of exploit and I dnt knw who I may be talking 2 dis mrn I want to tell u dnt quit ,never give up no matter what because the world of God says u will also bear fruit in old age and u will be lik a seed in labanon ..dnt wrry abt the age ,dnt worry abt hw God will do it,he can never change or deny his word .jus hav faith and believe in God the father

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please sister I sent you a mail....
Thank you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
@asa77 which of the sister u specify ,and if is me I didn't get any mail but incase u want to re send it this is my email blessbeads7@yahoo.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
I am short of words at the amazing and wonderful testimonies shared on this thread.........
don't really know how to start with the troubles surrounding me but I still have to say them...
1. In my late 30's and not in any solid relationship.
2. I have never been proposed to by any man, it's usually men that are either younger than me that comes my way professing their undying love for me. *howsad#
3. Dream but can Never remember anything.
4. I am frustrated right now and know within men that something is wrong somewhere.
Please mummy God sent and all the virtuous women here, pray for me..... I am yet to call servant vic because I just got his number yesterday

Thank you all and God bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
blessedbeads:
@asa77 which of the sister u specify ,and if is me I didn't get any mail but incase u want to re send it this is my email blessbeads7@yahoo.com
sorry my sister, I sent it to mummy Godsent

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.