Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333362 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
happy Easter celebration, blessedbead may the ressuction power of our Lord Jesus Christ bring ur to you all your most expected testimonies in Jesus name. Congrats to all testifier & welcome to new membars.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Roman 8:11
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Because The Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead (The Holy Ghost) dwell in you: From this Resurrection Monday, that same Spirit shall quicken everything that is dead or dying in your life & destiny (your health, finance, academic, business, carrier, marriage, relationship,...) back to life super naturally In Jesus Name!

Good morning and wishing you a blessed Easter monday

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mum2bsoon: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2015
blessedbeads:
Roman 8:11
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Because The Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead (The Holy Ghost) dwell in you: From this Resurrection Monday, that same Spirit shall quicken everything that is dead or dying in your life & destiny (your health, finance, academic, business, carrier, marriage, relationship,...) back to life super naturally In Jesus Name!

Good morning and wishing you a blessed Easter monday
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2015
“...Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.”
(Mark 16: 1)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

In our Focal Scripture, some women bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint Jesus’ body. Their plan was to make Jesus' dead body look better and smell better; they weren't trying to change the situation from death to resurrection; they wanted to maintain the status quo. They came to perfume a bad situation.

Isn’t it true that sometimes, we literally perfume situations that are already bad? We often manage situations that need to change; we manage health situations that are already bad; we manage financial situations that are already beyond our control; we perfume marriages that are already badly cracked; we often paper over the cracks in our careers and businesses when they are already on the brink of collapse.

Friend, instead of managing bad situations, hand them over to God and ask Him to turn things around. If there has been a collapse, acknowledge it and ask God to intervene. If your family, marriage, career, business, academics, etc have already been crucified, ask God to intervene with the power of resurrection.

Those women were not in a position to resurrect Jesus’ body; they knew a God who could make it happen, yet they went to manage what God could change. You may not be in a position to change it, but God is not as stranded as you are. You may not be in a position to handle it, so give God a chance to handle it.

God turned around the same situation that the women in our Focal Scripture sought to manage. Hand every bad situation over to God, and be sure that He can and will handle it.

Prayer : Lord, I refuse to manage bad situations; turn things around for me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday And A Fruitful Week Ahead!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:42am On Apr 07, 2015
“...Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.”
(Mark 16: 1)

That is the Focal Scripture Of Streams Of Joy Devotional today.

The women in our Focal Scripture were on their way to anoint Jesus’ body. They went to help the situation; the situation was already bad in their eyes, Jesus was already crucified, and they came to help with their spices. Their spices were not intended to resurrect Jesus, but they were meant to make Him smell good.

Before the women could anoint Jesus with their spices, the power of God already raised Jesus from the grave. Before they offered human help, divine help was released. Before they did what mortals could do to help, God already did what only God can do. Divine help came before human help; divine help made human help unnecessary.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: before human help comes your way, Divine Help will show up. Before those you are depending on will show up at their own time to help you, God will send you divine help that will make human help unnecessary.

Before human intervention happens, divine intervention will come your way; divine provision will locate you before human provision comes; before a mere mortal opens doors for you, God Himself will open new doors for you.

Those women came to help Jesus with preservation, but God came ahead of them with the miracle of resurrection. God showed up with a bigger and better package. God says, the divine help you will receive will totally outclass the physical help you were expecting.

When people delay in helping you as promised, God will shock them by sending you help that is better than the help they were about to offer you.

Get set for Divine Help; get set for help that will be bigger, better and more profound than the help of men.

Prayer : Lord, grant me Divine help that is better than the help of men, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
thnk God for all d testimonies.

good afternoon precious memebrs, has anyone tried servant vic's number since last wk?
I have bn trying it since on friday no way. blessedbead and enm may u be richcly blessed for keeping the thread up
I dont always have somethng to post bt I know it dat my testimony shall come soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
menes:
thnk God for all d testimonies.

good afternoon precious memebrs, has anyone tried servant vic's number since last wk?
I have bn trying it since on friday no way. blessedbead and enm may u be richcly blessed for keeping the thread up
I dont always have somethng to post bt I know it dat my testimony shall come soon.

@menes how are you sister? is bn long o,
I heared d moG is serving in Sanitation department at Redeem christian church of God,
he seem to be very busy this time that RCCG had different programs at the same time,
it was someone else that has bn picking calls for him, since all these days
he seem to be very busy since on tursday,
cus I called him too on Friday someone picked it and told me that he went to RCCG's camp holy ghost congress,
I called again d next day, I was told he went to workers night vigil
I called the next day I was told he went for RCCG lets go a fishing Program dat normally last for 3 days,
I called him this afternoon I was told that he is praying for someone
that I should call back by 5pm today, I think u too shld try his number at same time they gave to me 5Pm today.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
@menes and rupion u people can call him at the tym u were given it will go and if u didn't get him dat time snd him sms he will reply ,God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
ok thanks blessedbead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello everyone, its my turn to share my testimony on this forum this month in Jesus name, amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Dadsonval:
Hello everyone, its my turn to share my testimony on this forum this month in Jesus name, amen

Amen sis,
mama Gods sent I sent u mail, am patiently waiting for reply.This second missionary journey looks scary to me, pls. reply me shaperly.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hemmm breath down. I do not know how to start, but all I can say is thank you Almighty Father for all the testimomy shared here,
@BLESSEDBEAD, Do you still remember what I told you about this Month of April? hem am not a prophetessoooooooo!
Do you know what? do not relent, now that the chapter has opened, do everything the man of God asked you to do and the ones spoken directly to you by God. List, you are fighting a good fight, it is better to fight and conquer any terrorist that want to terrorise your marriage, business, careers, before you engage on such journey, because if one get married before you start fighting hm is not always good.

I do not know the distance from where you live to C.C.T, but I will advice you to follow up, do not relent, keep asking the man of God what next,but above all WALK/WORK IN THE WAY OF GOD. That revelation must surely come to pass.

blessedbeads:
...dat was how he called the demon incharge of my case come and see talk dat it generation issue frm my fathers lik 4th generation b4 mine . That dey r monitoring me up and down ,dat until I get to 50 b4 my enemy will marry ,that dey bloke my husband to be face not to see me,and dat I dnt hav job ,no good business ,that I am jus standing I am empty until I serve thm ......
NEVER YOU WILL NOT SERVE NOR BOW FOR THEM IN JESUS NAME.

@BLESSEDBEAD, OK, SINCE THE POWERS SAID YOUR ENEMY MUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR BEAUTY FADE OUT AND THAT YOUR ENEMY MUST GET TO 40 0R 50 YRS BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE A FUTURE PARTNER, me am out to do my own physically concerning this case of yours.

TO EVERYONE VIEWING THIS THREAD: THIS IS HOW TO CONQUER ANY PROBLEM SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY, IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT HEARD BEFORE: EHEE!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
In case you have not seen or heared about her: I WISH TO SHOW YOU PHYSICALLY, A GOOD WIFE MATERIAL LADY, THAT YOU COULD NOT SEE BECAUSE POWERS WERE COVERING HER
ALL THESE YEARS. HER NAME IS BLESSEDBEAD,

To: Any good, God fearing, not a chained smoker, single man, that is searching for a well brought up young lady,
God fearing lady, prayerful,
beautiful inwardly and outwardly,
A good cook,
A good home Managing director,
A wife material a mother material,
A lady that you will marry and you will forcely be destined to live long in good health without falling sick financiallly and otherwise,
A lady that when you get married to her every infirmities in your linage will dissapear, even the glories that died with your great grand father will ressurect,
She is a Gold that has passed through fire and now she is qualified to be called "PURE GOLDEN LADY"
Fine girl no pimple lady. Her beautiful life style is too long for me to describe, eww where do I stop. Am not afraid to introduce her to you because, I have gotten enough revelations about her.

I thank God that she has finally stepped in to the land of restoration of all stolen blessings C.C.T Ministries and all that the enemies has snatched from her, are begining to return to her. praise be to God Almighty

NOTE: please we do not want smokers as husband, because she does not smoke thanks.

Thanks For Reading.

@Rupion, there is nothing to be scared of, the blessings of God maket rich and adds no sorrow, enjoy yourself,

@Mum2bsoon< the spirit of God is one, anytime I think of you I will wake up to see your post amazing God, Your baby is coming , though you have a choice, your choice is baby boy first, to shut the mouth of the enemies, but a girl can shut the enemie's mouth too, hehehe, there is a testimony am using as a point of contact for you, fear this God, He can do and undo.

@Manoda, fear not oh land, be glad and rejoice for the Lord shall do a new thing in your life, Gabriel is coming, tell your husband to cool down for Jesus, enough goodies ahead. write down his name so you will not forget. do not think I hate you if I don't reply your mail, action speaks louder than words. EVEN SATAN hImself IS TIRE OF YOU, BECAUSE, he never knew you can survive uptil now.

@enm, I can't talk to you here, but stop searching everywhere for.................................., God is not lost neither is he hidden, be stable,
remember who you are, nobody should lay hand on a prophet's head or carry the case or try to plaster and paint the life of a prophet, visioneer and seers is a nono for you. Becareful bro. if you need anything go to C.C.T pray, dance wella like King David, come back and tell God what you need and wait to receive it, that is your kind of person.

@All, with high prolactine, body hair, hormonal imbalance, expect your baby boys soon,

@All, please am not a prophetess. THANKS FOR READING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sorry I almost forgot this revelation, that is why I came back. There is a single lady among the conquerors here, you are trying to add weight, (get fat a bit)
you thought you need to add more weight to get your Mr. right? no please stop the things you are doing to add weight will
add probem into your body and affect your fertility in future, so stop, you are ok like that, you will add weight when you start having children
but for now, please leave yourself the way you are Mr. right will surely come, stop doing what you are doing to get fat is not good for you.

GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
tanx mama Godssent blessedbeads realy deserved the best, cos, i say a loud amen to d prayers.
@janutra how body & d lo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Godsent all the prophecies hav start manifesting as I am sending this massage I am in cct since yesterday and so many revelations has been open ,dey even give me date and hw it will come ....@all house help me 2 thank God 4 all the revelations and my testimonies has started..God is 2 faithful to fail
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mum2bsoon: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Godssent:
Hemmm breath down. I do not know how to start, but all I can say is thank you Almighty Father for all the testimomy shared here,
@BLESSEDBEAD, Do you still remember what I told you about this Month of April? hem am not a prophetessoooooooo!
Do you know what? do not relent, now that the chapter has opened, do everything the man of God asked you to do and the ones spoken directly to you by God. List, you are fighting a good fight, it is better to fight and conquer any terrorist that want to terrorise your marriage, business, careers, before you engage on such journey, because if one get married before you start fighting hm is not always good.

I do not know the distance from where you live to C.C.T, but I will advice you to follow up, do not relent, keep asking the man of God what next,but above all WALK/WORK IN THE WAY OF GOD. That revelation must surely come to pass.

NEVER YOU WILL NOT SERVE NOR BOW FOR THEM IN JESUS NAME.

@BLESSEDBEAD, OK, SINCE THE POWERS SAID YOUR ENEMY MUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR BEAUTY FADE OUT AND THAT YOUR ENEMY MUST GET TO 40 0R 50 YRS BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE A FUTURE PARTNER, me am out to do my own physically concerning this case of yours.

TO EVERYONE VIEWING THIS THREAD: THIS IS HOW TO CONQUER ANY PROBLEM SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY, IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT HEARD BEFORE: EHEE!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
In case you have not seen or heared about her: I WISH TO SHOW YOU PHYSICALLY, A GOOD WIFE MATERIAL LADY, THAT YOU COULD NOT SEE BECAUSE POWERS WERE COVERING HER
ALL THESE YEARS. HER NAME IS BLESSEDBEAD,

To: Any good, God fearing, not a chained smoker, single man, that is searching for a well brought up young lady,
God fearing lady, prayerful,
beautiful inwardly and outwardly,
A good cook,
A good home Managing director,
A wife material a mother material,
A lady that you will marry and you will forcely be destined to live long in good health without falling sick financiallly and otherwise,
A lady that when you get married to her every infirmities in your linage will dissapear, even the glories that died with your great grand father will ressurect,
She is a Gold that has passed through fire and now she is qualified to be called "PURE GOLDEN LADY"
Fine girl no pimple lady. Her beautiful life style is too long for me to describe, eww where do I stop. Am not afraid to introduce her to you because, I have gotten enough revelations about her.

I thank God that she has finally stepped in to the land of restoration of all stolen blessings C.C.T Ministries and all that the enemies has snatched from her, are begining to return to her. praise be to God Almighty

NOTE: please we do not want smokers as husband, because she does not smoke thanks.

Thanks For Reading.

@Rupion, there is nothing to be scared of, the blessings of God maket rich and adds no sorrow, enjoy yourself,

@Mum2bsoon< the spirit of God is one, anytime I think of you I will wake up to see your post amazing God, Your baby is coming , though you have a choice, your choice is baby boy first, to shut the mouth of the enemies, but a girl can shut the enemie's mouth too, hehehe, there is a testimony am using as a point of contact for you, fear this God, He can do and undo.

@Manoda, fear not oh land, be glad and rejoice for the Lord shall do a new thing in your life, Gabriel is coming, tell your husband to cool down for Jesus, enough goodies ahead. write down his name so you will not forget. do not think I hate you if I don't reply your mail, action speaks louder than words. EVEN SATAN hImself IS TIRE OF YOU, BECAUSE, he never knew you can survive uptil now.

@enm, I can't talk to you here, but stop searching everywhere for.................................., God is not lost neither is he hidden, be stable,
remember who you are, nobody should lay hand on a prophet's head or carry the case or try to plaster and paint the life of a prophet, visioneer and seers is a nono for you. Becareful bro. if you need anything go to C.C.T pray, dance wella like King David, come back and tell God what you need and wait to receive it, that is your kind of person.

@All, with high prolactine, body hair, hormonal imbalance, expect your baby boys soon,

@All, please am not a prophetess. THANKS FOR READING
Mummy Godssent, u touched my soul n lifted my spirit wt ds msg. Thanks so mch. N yes I do av a preference infact I don't pray 4 a girl @ all bt may d will of God b done. Did u say u aren't a prophetess? Well, U ARE. More anointin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2015
“And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?”
(Mark 16: 3)

When the women in our Focal Scripture embarked on a journey to Jesus’ tomb, they already knew that a great stone covered the tomb. They already knew that a challenge was waiting for them. They knew the difficulty in their mission. They knew that their goal wasn't easy to achieve.

Despite the fact that there was a stone to roll away, they continued their journey. Despite the challenge on their way, they pressed on; despite the difficulty in their mission, they didn’t abandon the mission; the difficulty on their path didn’t stop them from moving; what they couldn’t handle didn’t stop them from their mission.

Friend, glean some wisdom: no matter the difficulty on your way, don’t stop; no matter the challenges you encounter that you can’t handle, don’t stop; don’t allow the things you can’t handle to stop you; don’t allow the challenges you are anticipating to stop you; don’t allow the news of another man’s misfortune to stop you; don’t allow the mountain standing before you to stop you from moving.

Those women eventually got to the tomb, and discovered that the stone had been rolled away. They got there and discovered that their challenge had been taken care of. Some of the challenges you are anticipating have already been taken care of by God. Some of the stones that are stopping you have already been rolled away.

Arise, make that move, start that business, write that proposal, write your application, do what you have to do, and forget about the challenge you are expecting. If Jehovah is involved, then be sure of one thing: He will take care of the challenges.

Prayer : Lord, my challenges will not stop me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
“3. ...Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre? 4. And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away...”
(Mark 16: 3-4)

When the women in our Focal Scripture came to Jesus’ tomb, they saw that the stone had been rolled away. They wanted to anoint Jesus’ body, and that stone was their major challenge; but when they got there, the stone was already off the way. They got the first level of their miracle.

The stone wasn't rolled away just because of the women; it was rolled away because Jesus had risen. It was rolled away because the Lion of the tribe of Judah had prevailed, and had risen in glory; the stone was rolled away in fulfillment of God’s plan for man’s salvation; the stone was rolled away because of a bigger picture.

Friend, whatever God does is for the bigger picture. Whatever miracle He brings is for reasons that are bigger than your satisfaction. Everything God does is for the expression of His glory first, and not primarily for your satisfaction. If God heals you, or gives you wealth and fame, or opens doors for you, it is for a purpose that transcends your own satisfaction; He is simply seeking a new manifestation of His glory through what He has done.

Don't enjoy a miracle and forget to put God’s reason for the miracle into perspective. Don’t celebrate your breakthroughs, open doors, etc and forget that God had a reason bigger than you for making it happen. As you celebrate that a stone has been rolled away, don't forget that God's glory was the main reason.

Discover and appreciate God’s purpose for everything He brings your way; discover why He gave you that job, healing, testimony, divine provision, opportunity, etc. Look beyond your satisfaction; focus on the bigger picture.

Prayer : Lord, help me to discover the purpose for everything You do for me and around me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fabulous Friday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks Blessedbead for sharing my testimony,infact God has just started wit wrappd up ur testimony,just be conncted to d open heaven nd then receive it... Iam so blssd to be a member of dis group nd a testifier of Gods work in my life tru srvant VIC.. I am thanking God for d new apartmnt He got us and all d contracts coming m way... after my renounciation, I discovered Idnt eat in d dream again nd now Iremmbr my dreams nd things are turning for my good nd m household... God b praisd!!! Where is that my sister that got delivered frm ear issues? Pardon me,Idnt know u by ur name o..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
ehinome4hushM:
Thanks Blessedbead for sharing my testimony,infact God has just started wit wrappd up ur testimony,just be conncted to d open heaven nd then receive it... Iam so blssd to be a member of dis group nd a testifier of Gods work in my life tru srvant VIC.. I am thanking God for d new apartmnt He got us and all d contracts coming m way... after my renounciation, I discovered Idnt eat in d dream again nd now Iremmbr my dreams nd things are turning for my good nd m household... God b praisd!!! Where is that my sister that got delivered frm ear issues? Pardon me,Idnt know u by ur name o..

u are welcome to the thred, thanks for sharing servant Vic is truely a man of God, am Muslim bt when I met him I saw a big diference in my entire life, ntx will b my bfp.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nicko28(f): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
I really thanks God that I come across this thread last week and I read all the pages, I make up my mind to call the man of God, when I call him, he said I should come to the church in songo ota, the church is very far from where I live but I take the risk , I drove all the way from where I live to songo ota, I can't believe I did, am very brave and I thank God that he gave me the courage to do what I did yesterday, the road to the church is not easy to locate, I left home 6 am and I get to the church around 12 noon to 12:30, when I get there, is not what I expect because am use to big and fancy church, but the man of God is a real man of God, believe me, have met with so many so called pastor but this man is patient and his is a listener, I lean alot from what he said to me yestaday. He even gave me money to buy gas in my Car , first pastor that ever gave me money, woo !. Anyway I have to go for renunciation, I learn that too yesterday in the church which I really need before deliverance.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
I am so happy u did ,may the good lord give u a testimony that will change ur story 4 ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Godsent I receive Those prophecy and believe that God has started something in my Life.amen.

Blessed beads I say congratulations in advance to you.I must come buy ashoebi for your Bridal train.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
welcome nicko28 & other new members @nicko28 Thank God you wnt sis i felt same d first day i attended cct but later i realizef dat d building is nt mantion bt d power of God in dat church is Mightier dan d mightiest, b.bead congratts in advance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2015
“And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.”
(Mark 16: 4)

The stone that was used to cover Jesus' tomb was described as great; the stone was a hard nut to crack; it was not an easy challenge. The stone was too much for those women who went to anoint Jesus' body; the stone was an opposition and a stumbling block to their movement.

Despite the fact that the stone was great, and despite the fact that it was too big for those women to handle, it was eventually rolled away; despite the greatness of the challenge, the challenge was eventually taken off the way; the challenge was not an easy one to handle, but God took care of it.

Friend, God says, no matter how great your challenge is, He will take care of it; no matter how great the opposition against your progress is, God will take care of it; no matter how complicated your health challenge is, God will heal you; no matter how unsolvable the puzzles of life appear to be, God will solve your own puzzles; no matter how great a stumbling block is, God will roll it off the way for you to move on.

The greatness of a challenge does not negate the fact that it will eventually be rolled away, sooner or later. The fact that you can’t handle it does not mean that God will not handle it on your behalf; that a problem has become complicated does not make it unsolvable. If Jehovah is involved, even the greatest problem shall be beaten down to nothing.

Take every great challenge in your life to God in prayers. If Jehovah is involved, every great or small challenge shall receive divine solutions; if Jehovah is involved, that great challenge shall be a platform for Continuous Congratulations.

Prayer : Lord, every challenge before me shall be a platform for Continuous Congratulations, in Jesus name! Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2015
blessedbeads thank you for this last post is touching.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nicko28(f): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Amen to that prayer. Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
@miraclebaby u can snd me mail on my email blessbeads7@yahoo.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
@g8t conquerors we r born 2 win, born 2 reign in ,we r destined 4 glory.....gd9th

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2015
“And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.”
(Mark 16: 4)

When Jesus was crucified, He was buried in a tomb. In Matthew 27 vs. 62-66, the chief priests and Pharisees decided to halt Jesus’ resurrection. They fortified the tomb with a greater stone, and even kept soldiers to watch over the tomb. Their plan was to stop the fulfillment of God's word concerning the resurrection.

That stone that covered Jesus’ tomb was eventually rolled away. They kept the stone to stop Jesus’ resurrection, but the stone didn't stop Him. They kept that stone to stop Him from moving out of the tomb, but their stone couldn't stop Him. The soldiers they sent couldn't stop Jesus. Despite the stone and soldiers, Jesus’ resurrection was unstoppable.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the enemy cannot stop you; the conspiracies of enemies cannot stop God’s plan for your life; the wickedness of men against you will not stop the manifestation of God’s will upon your life; the ‘stones’ in front of you will not stop your advancement; the arrangements that men have made to stop you will not stop you.

God didn’t stop the chief priests and Pharisees from covering Jesus’ tomb with a big stone; He didn’t stop them from sending soldiers to guard the grave; but He stopped their arrangements from scuttling His Divine arrangement. God may allow the enemy’s arrangements, but He will stop the arrangements from stopping you; the arrangements may still be there, but you will move on.

Stop worrying about those who have gathered against you; their plans won’t stop you; their gossip won’t scuttle your progress; whatever the enemies do to stop you will fail; you are unstoppable.

Prayer : Lord, the plans and arrangements of the enemy will not stop me; I am unstoppable, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Super Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2015
@Prayer, Amen, am unstopable in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2015
aah somuch testimony in de house thank God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.