Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332554 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

God is not wicked, but there are some situations a times where all we need to do is just to help oneself!!!
How do I help my sef pls explain.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:58am On Apr 29, 2015
“Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.” (John 11: 5)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Our Focal Scripture tells the tale of Jesus’ love for Martha, Mary and Lazarus. It’s easy to see reasons why Jesus loved Mary and Martha, but nothing readily explains His love for Lazarus. Lazarus was not said to dwell at Jesus’ feet like Mary; he didn’t break an alabaster box like Mary; he was not sacrificial; nothing was ever said in scriptures concerning his service, yet Jesus loved him.

Jesus loved Lazarus even when he did nothing to merit the love; He loved Lazarus even when Lazarus did not reciprocate His love; He loved Lazarus even when Lazarus did not work hard enough to justify it; Jesus’ love for Lazarus was unconditional. Whatever flaws that Lazarus had did not stop Jesus’ love; he was loved because of who he was and despite who he was.

Friend, God has loved you with an everlasting love. It’s not about what you have done; it’s about what He has already done; God loves you because Jesus already paid for it with His blood which He shed on the Cross of Calvary. Jesus loves you despite your flaws, mistakes and failures; He loves you despite the things you are not yet doing right; He loves you despite whom you are and who you are yet to become.

You may have failed God, but He still loves you; you may not be good enough, you may not be pure enough, you may not be committed and devoted enough, you may not have obeyed every instruction from God, but God still loves you. God’s love for you is beyond who you are; it’s all about Him.

Never let anything come in between you and the love that God has for you; never let anyone talk you out of the love that God already has for you. Nothing and no one compares to the love that God has for you. Embrace God’s unconditional love; Jesus loves you.

Prayer : Lord, thank You for loving me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Gdmrn my good people and wonderful conquerors hw was ur 9th and I hope we all had a good and sound slEep@ waistbead if u live in lagos come to dis thursday service is for everyone and come with ur point of concact for what ever u r believing God for, @the thread anyone believing God for husband should come with a man point of contact I mean anythgn a man is wearing for wedding lik a man shirt,suit, shoe,rings etc and if it is a man praying for a wife he shd get a woman thgns as point of contact lik veil,rings wedding gown etc . ....may God bless our going out and coming in today ..Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2015
blessedbeads:
Gdmrn my good people and wonderful conquerors hw was ur 9th and I hope we all had a good and sound slEep@ waistbead if u live in lagos come to dis thursday service is for everyone and come with ur point of concact for what ever u r believing God for, @the thread anyone believing God for husband should come with a man point of contact I mean anythgn a man is wearing for wedding lik a man shirt,suit, shoe,rings etc and if it is a man praying for a wife he shd get a woman thgns as point of contact lik veil,rings wedding gown etc . ....may God bless our going out and coming in today ..Amen

I cant thank you enough for posting important infor, God bless you for real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2015
“5. Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus. 6. When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.”
(John 11: 5-6)

Jesus loved Martha, Mary and Lazarus; but whilst Martha and Mary had no issues, Lazarus fell sick. Mary usually sat at Jesus’ feet to hear His word; she broke her alabaster box at His feet and cleaned His feet with her hair; she was sacrificial in her walk with Jesus; she had a relationship with Jesus. Martha was famous for her service to Jesus.

Others did something in response to God’s love, but Lazarus did nothing, and sickness came to him. Jesus' love for him was not evidently based on a covenant relationship, he never really reciprocated Jesus’ love, and he fell sick. Jesus’ love for Lazarus was not backed by a covenant relationship, and Lazarus faced tragedy.

Friend, if God’s love for you is not bonded and bounded by a covenant relationship, you may fall victim to avoidable tragedies. God’s love for you may not stop the enemy from messing up your destiny if you share no covenant relationship with God. If you have no walk with God, you may be vulnerable to the enemy despite the everlasting love of Jesus towards you.

God’s unconditional love is no excuse from a relationship with God; God’s unconditional love for you is not an endorsement of your sinful ways; God has loved you with an everlasting love, but never take His love for granted. God’s love may not cease because of your sin, but sin may open open doors for the enemy to wreck havoc.

God’s unconditional love is guaranteed forever, but back it up with a relationship with Him. God already loves you, but do well to reciprocate His love by building intimacy with Jesus.

Prayer : Lord I choose to reciprocate Your love; may I never take Your love for granted, in jesus name ! Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
manoda:

My dear I don't think that's the best. Why hide a good thing God has done for you?.
I remember your first bfp,you didn't want to tell the house,instead you sent your testimony to Godsent's mail.it was after Godsent complained that people are sending their testimony to her mail instead of posting it here ,that you came out and told the house.God has blessed you again, you 've decided to share the good news in Godsent's mail.that your style no be am.

Secondly after giving birth, you also refused to inform us,it was after baby don get teeth you decided to announce.
Even till now,nobody know whether na baby girl or boy you born whereas others announce the birth and sex of their child. Pls check Sotum,Ada40,Doris and others people testimony.

Pls we are one big family, there is no gain in hiding your victory. Pls that system to me is selfishness and ungratefulness. I stand to be corrected

I 've bn gathering stength to come and respond to d above, @everyone dnt be annoyied, am yet to blv that what am seeing is true,
Am different be patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
@rupion u dnt hav to wait too long before u share ur testimony because God is not wicked ,once u believe he has done some thing for u for that thing to stay so wicked people will not steal it pls celebrate that thing and testify about it because God is not wicked....it shall be for u 4 a testimony in jesus name ,Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Goodevening good people of God and hope we r all fine ,fir everyone of us that hav been privilege to visit cct that the lord has done one or 2 things pls let us be testifying because people do come on this thread to see what's happening here and it is our testimony that will make thm to stay or want to come to cct ,pls let's tell our friends , neigbour or family ,relatives about the wonders in CCt ,God is not wicked he will attend to any one be u a christain or muslims ,he is a God of all flesh......@manoda I believe u r fine pls my regrad to ur hubby ,@enm ,sotum2 , sonof david ,@sondadval @evryone dat I can't remember our names God is 2 faithful to fail I love u all just like our heavenly father loves us all ....pls let's not forget to ask for mercy before we sleep to9ite ,good9ite all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=blessedbeads post=3329..@manoda I believe u r fine pls my regrad to ur hubby ,@enm ,sotum2 , sonof david ,@sondadval @evryone dat I can't remember our names God is 2 faithful to fail I love u all just like our heavenly father loves us all ....pls let's not forget to ask for mercy before we sleep to9ite ,good9ite all[/quote]

my dear we are fine,hope today's service was great.Am patiently looking up to God.good9ite as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
aderome:

How do I help my sef pls explain.

1. You can help yourself by trusting and obeying every instructions the Lord has commanded us to observe and to do them. Deut. 28

2. You can help yourself by surrendering all to God.

3. You can help yourself by fellowship with your creator in spirit & in truth. John 4:24.

4. You can help yourself by abiding in the word of God. John 15:7

5. You can help yourself by serving the Lord thy God. Exodus 23:25.

Take Note: By doing all this, Saviour will never pass u by and He will change your story to testimony because he can never use you and useless you, rather he will use you and make you useful to your generation.
God bless the great conquerors!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
blessedbeads:
Goodevening good people of God and hope we r all fine ,fir everyone of us that hav been privilege to visit cct that the lord has done one or 2 things pls let us be testifying because people do come on this thread to see what's happening here and it is our testimony that will make thm to stay or want to come to cct ,pls let's tell our friends , neigbour or family ,relatives about the wonders in CCt ,God is not wicked he will attend to any one be u a christain or muslims ,he is a God of all flesh......@manoda I believe u r fine pls my regrad to ur hubby ,@enm ,sotum2 , sonof david ,@sondadval @evryone dat I can't remember our names God is 2 faithful to fail I love u all just like our heavenly father loves us all ....pls let's not forget to ask for mercy before we sleep to9ite ,good9ite all

Perhaps some of us in this thread don't even know the MANDATE God gave to Servant Vic, here is the mandate....
" I HAVE CALLED YOU TO LIBERATE MY PEOPLE FROM THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY AND EXPOSE HIS ANTICS TO THEM".
According to Jeremiah 32:27, we should understand vividly that the Christians, Muslims, and the Pagans were all created by one God! I know well that after many of us had an encounter with God of Servant Vic, Financially, Physically, Spiritually, Materially, etc., we have been liberated!
Our dream life has change, things that are not working before has started working. GLORY BE TO GOD!
Don't let us keep mute, we are saved to save others! Many Sons & Daughters of our father in heaven around and within us were still under the captives of d captive. Let's do something on this Mandate stated above.

G8t conquerors....... God is not wicked! We are blessed forevermore in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
There is no one like Jesus, I waka waka no one, I searched no one, I looked around no one.
At the house... Today Holy ghost encounter service in CCT Deliverance Ministry is too dynamic.
Howbeit, Like the days of Pentecost, God do that which him alone can do in the life of his people using Servant Vic. for his work.
Glory be to God!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:45am On May 01, 2015
“When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death…”
(John 11: 4)

When Jesus heard of Lazarus’ sickness, He declared that the sickness is not unto death. The worst case scenario in sickness is death. Death is the natural consequence if the negativity of sickness persists; but Jesus declared that in Lazarus’ case, death won’t happen, negativity won’t have the final say, and the worst case scenario won't hold sway.

Friend, is there a ‘sickness’ you are currently facing? God says, this sickness is not unto death. The worst case scenario won't be your portion; the negativity that is already on the way won't arrive in your life; the negative consequence that seems inevitable and unstoppable won't be your portion; what you are passing through will not end in negativity, pain and shame.

People may have told wicked tales against you, people may have ganged up to pull you down, they may have withdrawn their support for you, they may have decided to work against you, they may have chosen to shut some doors against you, they may have decided to make life difficult for you, but God says, it is not unto death, and it won’t end in negativity.

That disappointment, betrayal, disgrace, misfortune, mistake, loss, etc is not unto death; that wickedness and conspiracy against you is not unto death; that denial and maltreatment is not unto death.

The negativity in your life is a prelude to a big miracle and divine surprise that God will bring your way. The enemy won't have the final say in your life; negativity won't consume you.

Whatever has happened is not the end of the story; cheer up: beauty will arise from your ashes.

Prayer : Lord thank You, this ‘sickness’ is not unto death in Jesus name!Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday; Happy New Month!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hiploko(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2015
Please send servant Vic's number
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:16am On May 02, 2015
“When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.”
(John 11: 4)

When Jesus declared that Lazarus’ sickness is not unto death, He added that it is for the glory of God. The word ‘glory’ as used in that scripture means dignity, honour, praise, worship, etc. So, Jesus announced that Lazarus’ sickness will be a platform for God’s dignity to be manifest; He inferred that Lazarus’ sickness will be an occasion for God to be honoured, praised and worshipped.

Friend, every challenge you are facing will be a platform for God’s glory. Every challenge you face will create an occasion for men to worship and praise God for what He will do in your life. Whatever the enemy throws at you will be an occasion for the manifestation of God’s power and splendor. It may have been meant for your shame, but it will eventually be for God’s glory.

You may have enjoyed human intervention in time past, and the glory went to a mere mortal. God says, this time you shall have a divine manifestation, and no man will take the glory. When God is done with what He is set to do for you, all flesh shall see it, and they will know that the hand of God made it happen.

Cheer up; God’s glory is already loading through your situations and circumstances. Whatever was meant to put you to shame will be God’s platform to make you smile and sing for joy. Whatever pain the enemy packaged for you will cause God to give you consistent celebration and continuous congratulations.

Hand over that ‘sickness’ to God and wait for the manifestation of God's glory. If Jehovah is involved, it shall end in God’s glory.

Isaiah 40 vs. 5 says: "And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it...".

Prayer : Lord, everything that comes my way shall end in Your glory, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:23am On May 03, 2015
“When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.”
(John 11: 6)

When Jesus heard that Lazarus was sick, He didn’t go immediately to heal him; Jesus spent two more days in His location; He didn’t come immediately He was called; He seemed to delay His intervention in Lazarus’ life; Mary and Martha knocked on Jesus’ door for intervention, but Jesus' response wasn't immediate.

Before Jesus spent two more days, He already said that Lazarus’ sickness was not unto death. Jesus spoke a word on Lazarus' matter; He may not have gone immediately, but He sent His word immediately. He may not have gone to heal Lazarus, but He sent His word ahead of Him.

Friend, God has already spoken a word concerning you, and His word has gone ahead of you. God has spoken a word concerning your health, finances, children, marriage, ministry, etc. God’s word is already ahead of every challenge that comes your way; God’s word is ahead of every misfortune the enemy throws at you; God’s word is already ahead of your issues.

Jesus may not arrive as soon as you want, but there is a word over your life; divine intervention may appear to be delayed, but there is a sure word concerning it; there is a sure word from God concerning your destiny and future; the word may not yet be fulfilled, but it has gone ahead of you.

Jesus’ word concerning Lazarus was fulfilled; even when Lazarus died and it seemed that death negated Jesus’ proclamation, He brought a miracle of resurrection and death was overtaken. Every word God has spoken concerning you will come to pass, nothing missing, nothing broken.

Hold on to God’s word; believe it, declare it, insist on it, no matter what happens, keep declaring God’s word. Soon, it shall come to pass.

Prayer: Lord, every word You have spoken concerning me shall come to pass, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Super Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hiploko(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2015
Please some one should send d church address to The situation I am in requires a visit for liberation. This is VERY urgent please!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:29pm On May 03, 2015
@hiploko I have snt it to ur mail ,is well with u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rubi96(f): 10:44pm On May 03, 2015
pls send address too to whyterub96@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:30am On May 04, 2015
“Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.” (John 11: 7)

When Jesus decided to go and raise Lazarus from the dead, He embarked on a journey that took Him through Judah. Judah was the route that took Jesus to the place of His Divine manifestation. Judah was the pathway to the uncommon miracle of resurrection.

‘Judah’ means praise. So praise was Jesus’ route to the next miracle; praise was the pathway that led to a manifestation of God's power of resurrection; praise was the highway that led to the awesome miracle of Lazarus’ resurrection; praise was the vehicle of Lazarus’ resurrection.

Friend, praise is the pathway that would lead to your next miracle; praise is the vehicle that would lead to the fulfillment of your expectations; praise is the highway that will lead you into uncommon breakthroughs and miracles that will sound like a lie; praise is the platform upon which divine intervention will be birthed; praise is your key to unlock the doors of heaven in your favour; praise is the pathway that leads to your next level.

Drive the devil crazy by praising God despite the miracles that are yet to happen. Confuse the enemy by praising God through the pain and shame he has thrown at you. Clear the road to your next level by praising God even if He is yet to show up for you. Lay the foundation for breakthroughs by praising God again.

Jesus’ journey through Judah did not end in tears and unfulfilled expectations; He went through Judah and Lazarus eventually came back to life. Your praise shall never be in vain; your praise will set the stage for a supernatural manifestation in your life.

Praise God again and He will show up for you.

Prayer : Lord, I choose to praise You through the good and the bad, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday And A Productive Week Ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:40am On May 04, 2015
@rupi96 good mrn ,hw was ur 9th ?the email u snd is not correct , chech and snd it so I can snd d address....@everyone on the thread happy new week and hope we had a wonderful weekend , and I want to remind us dat heaven and hell is real ,God is coming vrysoon let's make our ways right before God and man ,alwys doing the right thing .may God engrace us in this week in jesus name ...Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2015
blessedbeads:
@rupi96 good mrn ,hw was ur 9th ?the email u snd is not correct , chech and snd it so I can snd d address....@everyone on the thread happy new week and hope we had a wonderful weekend , and I want to remind us dat heaven and hell is real ,God is coming vrysoon let's make our ways right before God and man ,alwys doing the right thing .may God engrace us in this week in jesus name ...Amen
amen to the prayer
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rubi96(f): 3:26pm On May 04, 2015
oh thanks i didn't see that. It's whyteruby96@gmail.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:02am On May 05, 2015
“7. Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again. 8. His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?”
(John 11: 7-cool

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus announced that it was time to go into Judah again. The journey through Judah was meant to take Him to the place where He would raise Lazarus from the dead. The journey through Judah was one that was poised to end in praise and celebration.

Thomas reminded Jesus of the plan to kill Him in Judah. Judah means praise. So, Thomas reminded Jesus of the plan to kill Him in a place called ‘praise’. Thomas seemed to infer that ‘praise’ was about to kill Jesus. In the end, Jesus wasn’t killed in Judah; praise didn't kill Jesus; the journey through praise didn't end in pain.

Friend, are there things you have already testified about and praised God about? Are there areas of your life where you are already celebrating? Are there issues in your life that are making you sing and dance for joy? Are there journeys of praise you have already begun, and the enemy is threatening to spoil your praise party?

God says, your praise will not end in death. Nothing will truncate your praise; your praise will not turn to shame and pain; the things you have already testified about will not become a platform for pain and disgrace; the things that God has given you, and the things you have celebrated will not become a reason for people to mourn with you and console you.

Jesus went through Judah and raised Lazarus from the dead, and nothing went wrong. God says, for anything you have already praised about, nothing will go wrong; for everything you have celebrated and testified about, your praise won’t end in death.

Prayer : O Lord, my praise will not end in death, in Jesus’ name: Amen
Enjoy A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 11:06am On May 05, 2015
@blessedbeads. Amen to all the goods you have been posting to keep body and soul together in this thread
I thank God for this thread if not that Gods sent created this thread my matrimonial home would have remain a war zone
that it was, we are waiting in joy and our tstimony will surely come cos Jesus is the house.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:47pm On May 05, 2015
Good afternoon my g8t and wonderful people of God ,let's get prepared for this month deliverance that is on the 30th of may and renunciation is on the 28th of may ,may the good lord grant us all our heart desires....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:51pm On May 05, 2015
@aderome Amen to that ,u know God is not wicked and may the good lord continue to bless and engrace mummy God sent for this thread and may the anointing upon the servant of God ser vic never run dry but may it continue to increase in jesus name ....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 1:53am On May 06, 2015
Never miss this coming Thursday ONE HOUR WITH GOD service @ CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRY.
As we all know that the service is going to be the First service in this month of May.
We all need helps in one way or the other and that comes from the Lord God Almighty.
Let's come one come all and pray our way to breakthrough.
My divine helper needs to get connected to me whether the devil likes it or not and that is why I will not stop going to CCT for prayers because that is my own place of visitation and my expectations shall not be cut off, in Jesus name.
I will be there.... You should be there.....
Invite neighbour's, relatives and friends....
Glorious Sons & Daughters of the Most High, It's time for LIBERATION!!!!!!!!!
See u there tomorrow......
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 1:56am On May 06, 2015
For those of us that were tired of our stories, let us gather in the presence of our HELPER this Thursday again for a change of story and unexpected testimonies!!!

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:26am On May 06, 2015
“Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellow disciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.”
(John 11: 16)

When Jesus insisted on going through Judah to go and raise Lazarus from the dead, Thomas told the other disciples to follow Jesus, that they may die with Him. The Jews had sought to kill Jesus, and for Thomas, going through the same route was a mission that would end in death and negativity.

Jesus did not reply Thomas' discouraging statement. He ignored Thomas’ needless analysis and negative prediction; He ignored the unnecessary discouragement that was thrown at Him by Thomas; He refused to be deterred by Thomas’ negative imagination. Jesus ignored Thomas.

Friend, when you have things to achieve and people show up like Thomas to discourage you, ignore them and move on. When people come to instill fear into you and deter you from making the progress you are determined to make, do yourself a favour by ignoring them. Ignore every discouraging word that wants to stop you; ignore every needless analysis that seeks to stop you; ignore the empty wisdom of those who specialize in needless, negative analysis.

Jesus eventually went through Judah and raised Lazarus from the dead, and no one killed Him. Thomas’ negative prediction never came to reality. Most negative predictions that want to stop you may never come to reality. If you stop because of some else’s negative prediction, you may eventually discover that you have been fooled.

Do away with the negative predictions and postulations of men; do away with their endless, needless analysis; do away with those doubters who prefer to say that your glass is half empty, rather than half full. Ignore the doubting ‘Thomases’ and move on.

Prayer : Lord, I choose to ignore the doubting Thomases, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 9:59am On May 06, 2015
helo house,network has been stoping me frm posting I hope we are all doing well
aderome:
@blessedbeads. Amen to all the goods you have been posting to keep body and soul together in this thread
I thank God for this thread if not that Gods sent created this thread my matrimonial home would have remain a war zone
that it was, we are waiting in joy and our tstimony will surely come cos Jesus is the house.
@aderome I have same experience too, we are praying and waiting for a miracle in one accord,
nt as before that we allow family to
come into our issue,
Since my dh started seeing d MOG his new slogan now is, God is not wicked dat he cant bless us with children,
everything he used to say cos of the situation on ground has changed
thanks to God for Servant Vic
he is the only Man of God that can make a fake Muslim or a fake Christian to serve God in spirit and in truth
without telling the person to abandon his/her church or Mosque.
I thank God for coming across dis thread
my family have more peace not pieces.

welcome sonofdavid and all d new bies.
tnx blessedbeads for keeping d thread active

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.