Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. (3678 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / I Forgot My Wifes Birthday / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by mekaboy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Your wifes ex boyfriend who has been out of the country for long, came into your city and decided to visit. You where at work and came back, heard your wife gisting and laughing in the palour with drinks.

You came in, and your wife says, honey, guess who came into town to see us. You remember chucks my ex I told you about. He came into the country and stopped by to see us, he said he will be traveling another state today and decided to stop by.I told him you will soon be back from work so he decided to wait and see u.

Will like to know your reaction.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by mekaboy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
As a typical Nigerian.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
the guy has respect in the first place to wait for me to come home. my reaction will be "hey, welcome, how long are you staying?"

1 Like

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by wazobiaforu(m): 1:53am On Apr 20, 2013
To me is not a problem as long as:

*They have not been having regular chat before he's'arrival

* its certain he called before getting the address so i expect my wife to inform me immidiately that he will becoming and take my permission

I dont Joke with EX ish ...... they have ruined many relationship, the lady can started to be missing him when he left, she may start to be comparing ex to husband and that will make her to see her husband's'mistake more while that can make the marriage to ----- fill in the gap

I trust my lady but i fear Ex

3 Likes

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by tellwisdom: 2:55am On Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Convict??
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Scarpon(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2013
I will smile and welcome him but deep in my mind is boiling to kill him
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2013
I will smile and welcome him, and when he is leaving, she should just pack her things and follow him! I will not disrespect my marriage by inviting my ex into my home and expect my wife to know better!

5 Likes

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by clemz85(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2013
I seconded wazobia;

she shoulda informd me if they'v bn chattn & if they'v bn, well that spells suspicious.

he might av ma welcom but not a cheerful one...
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by ypzilanti: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2013
Solve this maths equation for the power of X. grin

Ex things and marriage things don't mix. I don't expect married people to make appointed meetings with exes to 'chill and laugh together'.

You can talk very occasionally on the phone, and any meeting should be about career or business (with spouse fully aware).

Shekina.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by ZACHIE: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2013
how did he get our home address?
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Exponental(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2013
Inviting an ex into d matrimonial home is an insult to d hubby if he was not aware before hand..... Moreso, what play does d cat n rat have in common?

1 Like

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by jam04(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2013
They must have been in contact b4 he knew ur house addy... Check ur wife well well dude..she might have been faithful since u married her but with the arrival of dis EX, it might be the beginning of wahala ooo
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by mekaboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
Women will say they have nothing to hide that's why she allowed him to come to the house. If she went to meet him and someone saw them they could read a different meaning, that's why she said he should come to the house.

or would you have preferred her to go and visit him where ever he is staying. Then they will ask, honey i cant believe after all this while you dont trust me .
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ex dosen't make one an enemy.
Be happy she didn't even go to meet him in a hotel somewhere in town,all becos her husband wil nt welcm or entertain him.

To avoid stories that touch,be nice to her ex,he is nt a ghost. You may be smbdy's ex too and may want to stil remain frnds afterwards.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
The question is this...what is your business with your EX? Your EX is in your past! Let him or her remain there. Why bring them into your life again?
We have nothing to discuss abeg! Don't come and complicate my life for me. When we break up it doesn't mean we become enemies but we aren't friends to the extent that you will call me regularly or be invited to my husband's house. If we meet again, Hello; Hi would be okay. Ex's spell trouble and bring trouble

1 Like

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by 190: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
wait to see who

smh

Later when i say Nigerians - Vultures would begin cycling undecided
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by mekaboy(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2013
i strongly believe 99.999% of Nigerian men wont find it funny.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by olumaxi(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2013
I knw my wife wont even attempt to bringin one ex-bastard into my house
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by AtheistD(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
utumunta: I will smile and welcome him, and when he is leaving, she should just pack her things and follow him! I will not disrespect my marriage by inviting my ex into my home and expect my wife to know better!

shocked shocked

How long do you intend to stay married for?

poshdiva: The question is this...what is your business with your EX? Your EX is in your past! Let him or her remain there. Why bring them into your life again?
We have nothing to discuss abeg! Don't come and complicate my life for me. When we break up it doesn't mean we become enemies but we aren't friends to the extent that you will call me regularly or be invited to my husband's house. If we meet again, Hello; Hi would be okay. Ex's spell trouble and bring trouble

So what would you do if your husband did the same thing?
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Dovahkiin(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
walk in like

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Urine: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
poshdiva: The question is this...what is your business with your EX? Your EX is in your past! Let him or her remain there. Why bring them into your life again?

I love the way you think.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Oohrhii(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
The only wrong is..He was not informed.

I believe the husband should have been informed before hand.

Unless e no get fone sha! undecided
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by megareal: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
What's the biggie there? Being threatened by a man who doesn't share the same continent with you is the height of insecurity. At least the guy had the courtesy to wait to meet and he was travelling somewhere else immediately. Truthfully, the woman had nothing to hide and her Hubby reacting negatively may raise some red flags in her mind and get her to start comparing. Best case scenario is to be nice and cool while talking with the guy. Its even a better time to draw your wife close and stroke her arm while subtly establishing territorial dominance. But most Naija guys don't realise the easiest way to get a woman's respect and loyalty is to not act threatened when confronted by a rival.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by mekaboy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
megareal: What's the biggie there? Being threatened by a man who doesn't share the same continent with you is the height of insecurity. At least the guy had the courtesy to wait to meet and he was travelling somewhere else immediately. Truthfully, the woman had nothing to hide and her Hubby reacting negatively may raise some red flags in her mind and get her to start comparing. Best case scenario is to be nice and cool while talking with the guy. Its even a better time to draw your wife close and stroke her arm while subtly establishing territorial dominance. But most Naija guys don't realise the easiest way to get a woman's respect and loyalty is to not act threatened when confronted by a rival.

Your talking from the movie scene. Assuming the guy was good in bed, there is 99.999% that the sex they had will pass through the wives mind.

Even though they talk about other stuff, deep in their minds they both remember the sex. That is dangerous, the fact that he stays in another continent is even dangerous, because the wife cld cheat with hope he does not stay around.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
NA DIE BE DAT
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Dovahkiin(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2013
megareal: What's the biggie there? Being threatened by a man who doesn't share the same continent with you is the height of insecurity. At least the guy had the courtesy to wait to meet and he was travelling somewhere else immediately. Truthfully, the woman had nothing to hide and her Hubby reacting negatively may raise some red flags in her mind and get her to start comparing. Best case scenario is to be nice and cool while talking with the guy. Its even a better time to draw your wife close and stroke her arm while subtly establishing territorial dominance. But most Naija guys don't realise the easiest way to get a woman's respect and loyalty is to not act threatened when confronted by a rival.

ode for ur mind na alpha male u be undecided , if u like leave ur wife around her ex while u pee around ur house to mark your territory

1 Like

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by mallmum: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2013
Dovahkiin:

ode for ur mind na alpha male u be undecided , if u like leave ur wife around her ex while u pee around ur house to mark your territory

grin
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by AVECDEO: 6:35pm On May 02, 2013
mekaboy: Your wifes ex boyfriend who has been out of the country for long, came into your city and decided to visit. You where at work and came back, heard your wife gisting and laughing in the palour with drinks.

You came in, and your wife says, honey, guess who came into town to see us. You remember chucks my ex I told you about. He came into the country and stopped by to see us, he said he will be traveling another state today and decided to stop by.I told him you will soon be back from work so he decided to wait and see u.

Will like to know your reaction.

U really av to be shittng me...now seriously..which kind friendship goat dey do with yam....i seee blood ever where...abeg no dey reason dat kina thing.

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by AVECDEO: 6:36pm On May 02, 2013
U really av to be shittng me...now seriously..which kind friendship goat dey do with yam....i seee blood ever where...abeg no dey reason dat kina thing.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2013
joeydozzy: the guy has respect in the first place to wait for me to come home. my reaction will be "hey, welcome, how long are you staying?"
MUMU version 2.0.1.

Is dt respect or audacity?

1 Like

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by tjskii(f): 11:32pm On May 02, 2013
I no dey lik to dey hear Ex matter,I totaly agree wth evrythng poshdiva said,infact somthn similar is hapnin to me...I dey com mak I go open thread on my matter cheesy
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Nobody: 2:17am On May 03, 2013
She must be sure the husband doesn't have a cutlass

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] / Who Is To Be Blamed For This Kid's Action? (photo) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date/marry A European,australian,american Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.