Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. (3682 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / I Forgot My Wifes Birthday / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by BlackPeni5: 10:21am On May 03, 2013
Only an insecure person will be upset by seeing an Ex in his house.

After all, the battle is over and you have won the woman.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by UjSizzle(f): 11:50am On May 03, 2013
I am not a guy, but i really don't see a problem here.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by mekaboy(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2013
Black Peni5: Only an insecure person will be upset by seeing an Ex in his house.

Bross you can win the battle and loose the fight. You have won the battle she is yours for marriage, but you can loose her heart to another man, igniting long buried sexual fantasies.

I have had an experience where an ex gf wants to sleep with her ex for the last time before she gets married.

Some girls even want to get pregnant for their ex while they are married. Distance can cause pple to break up.

A guy might travel for so long and the girl moves on and marries .
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by LoveAmaka88(f): 5:11pm On May 03, 2013
I'm not entertaining any man in my husband's house when he's not home. That's how rumors start and trust gets messed up. The ex can wait and come visit at an hour when we're both home (if at all). I don't want no problems...
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by kilimanjaro(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2013
If my wife do such a thing, from then onward, I will keep a close look at her.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by kilimanjaro(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2013
Black Peni5: Only an insecure person will be upset by seeing an Ex in his house.

Won wetin? With your black pennnix?
Yeah she's your wife, but she could still be fukkking around. It happens. I've seen it in time without numbers.
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Fellonigerians: 6:33pm On May 03, 2013
Will play cool o... welcome him well, and pretend like nothing spoil...

When he leaves ehhh, i go issue warning to my wife to never ever allow her ex to come into our house without informing me... If not, na to invite all my exs to come holiday for our house...
Re: Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 03, 2013
As a wife, I no, go try that abominable act!I can imagine d concealed rage in my husband's face as he steps in to meet d bastard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? / Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.