Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) (46333 Views)

Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tomakint: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Cime and see nau...... I go pay for your visa trip if you behave yourself tongue

shocked shocked shocked Me Likey tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

No matter what the dude might have done, not nice to treat someone like that in the public.
That is why we should be orderly in public,so as •̸№t τ̲̅ȍ bring disgrace and humiliation upon oneself.Thank you.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
tomakint:

shocked shocked shocked Me Likey tongue

ashewo grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
nony30: That is why we should be orderly in public,so as •̸№t τ̲̅ȍ bring disgrace and humiliation upon oneself.Thank you.

No doubt about that, but with what they did, they only show that in Nigeria, 2 wrongs could pretend or fake being right
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tomakint: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

ashewo grin
You n ko? cheesy
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Marotzke(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
ITbomb: The same soldiers that United Nations say they are only good for roadblocks during peacekeeping while waiting for the Marines to arrive.
which united nations? You don de mistake british yeye tabloids with UN. Its too early to be drunk.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Cime and see nau...... I go pay for your visa trip if you behave yourself tongue
i am proud of my green land country Naija.... You a Nigerian yet you call your mother land ''dumphole'' your moma must be proud of you tongue grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
nony30: Wait until ‎u have an encounter with one of those bus drivers who bash ur car and still stand up τ̲̅ȍ ‎u for a fight.And •̸№......I'm •̸№t high,u r just too low in spiritgringringrin

Ghetto kids. . . What else can I say ?
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by sammmiey1: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Akpa ife: Bt am nt seeing any pic
work harder 2earn more money,u rly need 2chnge dt fone.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
tintingz: i am proud of my green land country Naija.... You a Nigerian yet you call your mother land ''dumphole'' your moma must be proud of you tongue grin
Cheii, patriotism does not mean liarism o.
I talk wetin I see.
Green white green all day, no joke.
I love to love Naija from afar.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
If soldiers finish punishing you and you're told that police is your friend, you'll agree immediately.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by yahrant140(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] FEAR GOD BUh RESPECT ARMY!!!
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tomakint: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
tintingz: i am proud of my green land country Naija.... You a Nigerian yet you call your mother land ''dumphole'' your moma must be proud of you tongue grin
Alhaji Tinitingz you don start again with this your psychobabble, are you tied to the apron strings of Nigeria? are people not changing countries and claiming citizenship of where they deemed fit to spend the rest of their lives even from time immemorial? What is the big deal if today you find yourself in another man's land and changed your citizenship to that country, will heaven fall? Wake up from your myopic way of viewing topical issues, you are meant to enjoy life to the fullest, not to come and suffer, I urged you once again wake up before it is too late, cowgirl was right in her assertions afterall wink

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by yahrant140(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
[b][/b]FEAR GOD BUh RESPECT ARMY!!!
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
tomakint:
Alhaji Tinitingz you don start again with this your psychobabble, are you tied to the apron strings of Nigeria? are people not changing countries and claiming citizenship of where they deemed fit to spend the rest of their lives even from time immemorial? What is the big deal if today you find yourself in another man's land and changed your citizenship to that country, will heaven fall? Wake up from your myopic way of viewing topical issues, you are meant to enjoy life to the fullest, not to come and suffer, I urged you once again wake up before it is too late, cowgirl was right in her assertions afterall wink

Thanks jare.

wink
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Ghetto kids. . . What else can I say ?
Wasted years..........praying tins finally turn out rightgringringrin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tomakint: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Thanks jare.

wink
Is that all?...... embarassed
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by born2fuckpussy: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
naijaobi: That guy must have done something wrong for him to be purnished...probably driving wrecklessly or didnt stop wen he was asked to... A soldier cannot just purnish you unjustly...
Ekene kwa m unu
it is now the duty of soldiers to handle traffic offenders? You must be an he goat for saying that, if we never reach yankee b4,we dey hear wetin dey happen, such soldier should be unmask and punish and broadcast as lesson to others

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Cheii, patriotism does not mean liarism o.
I talk wetin I see.
Green white green all day, no joke.
I love to love Naija from afar.
sure you did...

Abeg ask Dbanj, banky w, Tiwa savage, asa, jjc etc why they run back to Nigeria and became famous

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
tintingz: sure you did...

Abeg ask Dbanj, banky w, Tiwa savage, asa, jjc etc why they run back to Nigeria and became famous

No, I dont want to be famous.
I want to make money doing what I love, living in a comfortable and quiet lifestyle without having to bribe people.
Obviously, the likelihood of that happening in Nigerian is 0 to none.

tomakint:
Is that all?...... embarassed
Yes na
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Achimedis1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
SlyIg: And when will a civilian display power on a soldier.
i wonder o! but if na me i no go gree jump anything boko aram the disturb dem neva stop dem na common civilian dem de traiten
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
tomakint:
with all your long unreasonable post... Calling your mother land country ''dumphole'' is the right word?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
tintingz: with all your long unreasonable post... Calling your mother land country ''dumphole'' is the right word?

Yes na.... I thought dumphole was nicer than shoithole, my initial thought.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tomakint: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
tintingz: with all your long unreasonable post... Calling your mother land country ''dumphole'' is the right word?
cry cry cry ***Alhaji is still drunk***
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by hariorh: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Gombs: I wished they caught you snapping pics...dem for facebook you eh??

Me na camouflage secret agent na!

If u no fit see the wind, then u no go fit see me!

grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yes na.... I thought dumphole was nicer than shoithole, my initial thought.
You shouldn't be in a Nigerian Forum then.....Why haven't you tried American forums?? You should stick to them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
ba7man: You shouldn't be in a Nigerian Forum.....Why haven't you tried American forums?? You should stick to them.

I'm a Nigerian, a friend of Nigerians, and loves learning about Nigeria.
I meet all the required criteria.
So try again cool
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by feminineA: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
There is SSS building along that road. Am sure he had done something wrong that's why he's been punished. At times Nigerians deserve this gorilla treatment

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I'm a Nigerian, a friend of Nigerians, and loves learning about Nigeria.
I meet all the required criteria.
So try again cool
So you can't do without the sh*thole?? Why condemn it??
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
ba7man: So you can't do without the sh*thole?? Why condemn it??

LOL Yea......right grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

LOL Yea......right grin
You're the product of a Sh*thole then. You said so yourself.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by naijaobi(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
born2fuckpussy: it is now the duty of soldiers to handle traffic offenders? You must be an he goat for saying that, if we never reach yankee b4,we dey hear wetin dey happen, such soldier should be unmask and punish and broadcast as lesson to others
whoever paid ur school fees will be disappointed..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Not Useless – Nigerian Army Replies The Economist / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections / Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.