Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) (46336 Views)

Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
thank your God they didnt catch you snapping the picture, u for join amm
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Jungle society grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
The guy no even bend well sef angry angry
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by MMM2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
Soldiers dey look face do dis kind thing undecided
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
Look at the animals we call military, punishing a civilian. Nigeria is one big joke.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
I thought these uniformed army guys were restricted to the barracks. I thought they were meant to fight to keep the sovereign borders secured from any intruding nation.

From what I am seeing on these images it proves one thing that we have a long way to go in allowing the rightful people to perform their duties. It is totally unacceptable for military man to be found in this kind of situation. It is a big stigma to the reputation of the Nigerian army.

I just hope something is done to keep them to their area or domain and be well paid to do their duty when called for.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by jutino(f): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Jerry-jat:
Aya.... him body go tell am....

But wait oooo.... watin him do self?...
ask d op.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
The same soldiers that United Nations say they are only good for roadblocks during peacekeeping while waiting for the Marines to arrive.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Randerl: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Beta to do Frog.Jump from the Soja than end Up with Police Discharge.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Chidoks(f): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
sodo you know what he did? mind you some Nigerian could be very lawless.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by lastpage: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
naijaobi: That guy must have done something wrong for him to be purnished...probably driving wrecklessly or didnt stop wen he was asked to... A soldier cannot just purnish you unjustly...
Ekene kwa m unu
Did l hear you say this?

Soldiers that drive against Traffic, scaring the shyte out of other road users and endangering their lives?
Did Fashola not "arrest" one recently?
...and when you "call their attention" to their wrong-doing, they start forming "Bloody Civilians"!

Nigerian Soldiers (and Nigerian armed forces in general) are not different from Savages and Brutes!

Or how do you describe someone (Soldier) who beats up another (a civilian), when that Civilian tells him he did wrong?

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by gabsteve(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
if to say them catch yu we snap ehh, yu for chop slap then begin ask people around for explanations
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is not a new thing na.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by KingMaximus(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
grin Hahahaha! This army man forget say na persin papa em dey handle like dis! Anywhere sha I dey feel dis movie die
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Digriz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
Gombs: I wished they caught you snapping pics...dem for facebook you eh??
he is just lucky bcus both his face and d phone wld hv resemble each other.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Bernabeau: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
supaeagles: Wow, the year is 2013 and some of our soldiers are still disgracing our national army like this cry
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
and people wonder why nigerians don't respect, love or honor their soldiers like the americans do grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Ochek: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
I strongly agree with una wey say it's wrong but come to think of it, we get many bad guys around and if this kaki boys no strong face and treatment, boys will continue to the do anyhow anyhow. For instance, no matter how many road signs them put for we road, e.g, one way, ppl go still one pass am. Stop for traffic nko? No way! Some still won have them way against the traffic. You jam hold up, what stops you from falling into to line? You won "shunt". Sometimes i really wish i was a uniform man to show them some lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Bernabeau: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Which one dem go do way una no go talk,wen trouble come u start callng sojas or running to d nearest barracks for safety.U tink d wud just do dat wtout reason?Wen u cannt obey simple rules.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Gorrbachev: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
If everyone was armed, this kind of nonsense would not happen. i get AK, you get AK then we talk.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by hillaryuz: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
BARBARIC INDEED
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Gorrbachev: If everyone was armed, this kind of nonsense would not happen. i get AK, you get AK then we talk.

hehehehe grin . . true . . but . . . have you heard of american disease? . . . it'll be more like . . "i get AK, you get AK then we talk shoot/kill/fire" lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Kanuchy: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
These soldiers are illetrate,i dnt really blame them.they dnt knw wat right to dignity means.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Think of what they will do if we ever go back to military rule
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Kanuchy: These soldiers are illetrate,i dnt really blame them.they dnt knw wat right to dignity means.
most of them are not properly trained. somebody somewhere "ate" the money budgeted for their training.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Kanuchy: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Bernabeau,u are a fool.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by neksummi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Gorrbachev: If everyone was armed, this kind of nonsense would not happen. i get AK, you get AK then we talk.

That's just waht I wanted to say. Just because they're armed. Nonsense!
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Elai147: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
What is a soldier doing with a gun inside the city? He should be inside the bush or in the barracks. May the Bokos reward him accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
In Nigeria, most of us are not willing to pay the prize for democracy yet we relish democratic dividends. I do not know what transpired on this occasion, but I think most of the time we deserve what we get!
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by kings2all: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
GET MY FREE E BOOK NOW
HOW I PULLED IN OVER N320,000.00 IN A WEEK
http://www.goldwealthreasources.freeinfor.com/
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by sylve11: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ Op thank god sey them nor see u wey u dey snap that picture. cool
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
2morrow: sad why on front page?
For you to behave yourself when you see a soldier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.