Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) (46332 Views)

Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Akpa ife: Dnt mine Nig soldiers they r sily let them go n face boko boys clik like if am correct
slowpoke.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by hariorh: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
nony30: Did the Soldiers just stop d guy τ̲̅ȍ punish him for •̸№ reasonObviously the sticker on his vehicle shows he is a bus driver.And knowing fully well ‎​dat bus drivers are stupid drivers,I think he deserves what he got.And as for MOD wey put this on front page,Na ‎u cos am with ur loow level of IQgringringrin

Actually I have got no idea who the punishee is. The bus I was in just turned at the junction to drop of a passenger so I quickly decided to ping *snap* at that short moment before we continued the journey!

grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by theripper3: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
If he shiit for ground, make he pack am o.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Ogadtop(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
naijaobi: That guy must have done something wrong for him to be purnished...probably driving wrecklessly or didnt stop wen he was asked to... A soldier cannot just purnish you unjustly...
Ekene kwa m unu
so even if the guy did something wrong, why should the soja man take law into his hand.he should be handed over to the police and probably charged to court if the need be.why jungle justice?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
naijaobi: That guy must have done something wrong for him to be purnished...probably driving wrecklessly or didnt stop wen he was asked to... A soldier cannot just purnish you unjustly...
Ekene kwa m unu
Nigeran soldiers are animals. Last time, a retired frsc man was killed by soldiers for brushing their vehicle with his. What if what he did was by mistake and not intentional like the retired man.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No, I dont want to be famous.
I want to make money doing what I love, living in a comfortable and quiet lifestyle without having to bribe people.
Obviously, the likelihood of that happening in Nigerian is 0 to none.

you are indeed still a texas cowgirl(slave)... BTW how many cows have you sold today...? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Only clueless people jump to conclusions about the Nigerian military. I once had a row with special forces operatives at one divisional HQ. We settled our differences amicably even though I had mistakenly caused a serious security breach. Many of these guys are humane.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by claremont(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
The law has been turned on its head in Nigeria. I can't imagine a soldier brandishing a weapon at a civilian he has sworn an oath to protect!
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yes na.... I thought dumphole was nicer than shoithole, my initial thought.
*SMH*

@tomakint you are so drunk you agree that your homeland is a dumphole sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Artistree: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ekene kwa m unu
That is a pure white lie. I've witnessed soldiers unleashing terror on a motorist for daring to overtake their bike. Those peeps re animores, not worthy of living close to humans. To say they're heartless is to say the least. Na boko fit dem, mtcheeewww!
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by BUSHMAN1: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
this is the only way to treat nigerians, like animals, because they behave like animals

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
BUSH MAN: this is the only way to treat nigerians, like animals, because they behave like animals

Nigerians are tamed animals, Soldiers are Wild Animals
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Nigerians are tamed animals, Soldiers are Wild Animals

Ouch . . .
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by MrEjaNla: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
chiover: Abuse of privilege

Once in a yl, we wish we wia soldiers so we cud treat some wreckless motorist or civilianz some lessonz wen dey misbehave in public. So until i know wat he has done, i wouldnt judge the soldiers dt gave him dis punishment. He may av deserved it.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by juman(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nigeria is a bad country. The soldier act was uncivilized.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Cashio(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ok nah...u jst dey see peson wey him own na ordinary frog jump nd u dey complain.what if u see pesn wey crawl 4 gutter nko?
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
juman: Nigeria is a bad country. The soldier act was uncivilized.

And civilians act civilized? . . . I am not in support of all the act oh
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And civilians act civilized? . . . I am not in support of all the act oh

There is no way one will look at it, that the soldiers can be praised.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
OP You were very lucky those khaki men didn't see you snapping them, na your own for the worse pass.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Ochek: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
born2fuckpussy: it is now the duty of soldiers to handle traffic offenders? You must be an he goat for saying that, if we never reach yankee b4,we dey hear wetin dey happen, such soldier should be unmask and punish and broadcast as lesson to others

Must you insult to put up ur point? However, how many nigerians dey rep our police wey suppose to handle such cases? If i be soldier man catch you mess up for road, trust me, you go chop ur nyash for that road.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
juman:

There is no way one will look at it, that the soldiers can be praised.

Praised as in?
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by naijaobi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
Artistree:
That is a pure white lie. I've witnessed soldiers unleashing terror on a motorist for daring to overtake their bike. Those peeps re animores, not worthy of living close to humans. To say they're heartless is to say the least. Na boko fit dem, mtcheeewww!
as the motorist was overtaking their bike, wasnt he over speeding?? Or probably overtaking from the wrong side.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by naijaobi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
maasoap: Nigeran soldiers are animals. Last time, a retired frsc man was killed by soldiers for brushing their vehicle with his. What if what he did was by mistake and not intentional like the retired man.
now, this is nt true bros...
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by naijaobi(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

so even if the guy did something wrong, why should the soja man take law into his hand.he should be handed over to the police and probably charged to court if the need be.why jungle justice?
handed over to the police?, so dat he will bribe himself out and repeat d same thing tmrw.. But beleive me bro, after doing this frog jump, he will never repeat woteva wrong he did again..
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by omo9ja1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
There is always two side to every story, i guess the guy must have done something wrong, soldiers well disciplined in those days, i hope now too
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by ylaa(f): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
POOR MAN RECIEVE THE GRACE TO FROGJUMP.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by flyforall: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
This khaki boys will even punish you for wearing camouflage outfit(only in 9ja)
Everyone has the right to wear what he chooses. if dem too like the khaki
make dem wear am forever and no change to civilian clothes again nau.....mschew
some officers just abuse power and privilege
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I cant live in that Nigerian dump hole. cry cry cry

Im definitely thanking my mom for taking me out of that dumphole. Mama mii, you da best. I'll take care of you kiss

Inferiority complex. Stop being a baby. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
flyforall: This khaki boys will even punish you for wearing camouflage outfit(only in 9ja)
Everyone has the right to wear what he chooses. if dem too like the khaki
make dem wear am forever and no change to civilian clothes again nau.....mschew
some officers just abuse power and privilege

It is a crime to wear clothing resembling military uniform as a civilian under Nigerian law. Check the criminal code or talk to a lawyer. Does not justify army abuse though. The police should deal with this.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
Akpa ife: Bt am nt seeing any pic
DO YOU WANT TWO PEOPLE TO DO FROG JUMP B4 U GO SEE THE PICS?
THOUGH SOME STUBBORN HEADY FOLKS DESERVE THIS,BUT ITS INHUMANE!
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by GoodSamaritan: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
[quote
author=KingPradas]Frog Jump. He had no choice if he
rejected it. The soldier can shoot him and say boko haram
member.
[/quote]

Shut up there! Soldiers are not Nigeria Police Force. They can't be that stupid to shoot him and lie that he is a BH member. Only NPF can do that
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by kelvino13(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
the mumu idiot way him dey punish no dey hear something grin grin grin
good for you
thi is what we will do to (Boko Haram)
when we jam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu And Tinubu (Photos, Video) / We Are Not Useless – Nigerian Army Replies The Economist / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.