Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,808 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. (25438 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by isalegan2: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okon.akpan:
My wife and I have been married for about two years now with a son, we reside in Calabar and I work at Eket. I spend some weeks at work due to the nature of my work. We dated for more than a yr before we married but knew and dated when we were in the university for few months. When we were dating, she was nice, respectful, understanding, caring and tolerating.

Things changed when we married, she became hot tempered, impatient, stonehearted, unforgiving, isolates my friends and rants angrily if things are not done her way. She complains whenever I present a gift to her either is too expensive or too cheap (fake). She cannot be pleased or satisfied; its either what I did is too much or not enough. She has issues with neighbours and the previous places we have resided.

She has issues with almost all her siblings, she don't trust anybody not even me, and she suspects anybody when negative incident occurs and thinks everybody around her is diabolic. She is very economical and complains when I spend money
on my people but wants me to be spending money on her people and on her. She told me that she don't have feelings for me again which shows in her.

Things became worst when her mother came for child birth visit, she became more aggressive in everything, she nags a lot and would keep on talking for hours even if I decide to ignore her, in-short, the more I ignore her, the more she talks. During any argument between us when I’m at work, she cuts the phone on me and does not answer my calls nor call me for days or weeks until I come back home.

Previously we resolve our differences within a day but this had changed. She wants to do all the talking while I just sit and listen to her, when I speak, she would want to raise her voice on me and as I resist her, she would wear a stony face, snub me and start crying moments later, the snubbing will continue for days.

I need advice from this house on what to do, I can't continue like this. I don't know how my child is; I don't know what is going on in my house as I'm in Off Shore. My wife has changed into what I cannot explain, she want to have the final say in my house and control me but I've refused. What do I do cos, I must confess, it disturbing at work and I don't know the future of our marriage.

It appears your wife's issue is medical. Please take her to a doctor, preferably a psychiatrist, if you love her.

Anything could be wrong with her. Chemical imbalance; Postpartum depression; extreme loneliness; etc.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okon.akpan:

Things changed when we married, she became hot tempered, impatient, stonehearted, unforgiving, isolates my friends and rants angrily if things are not done her way. She complains whenever I present a gift to her either is too expensive or too cheap (fake). She cannot be pleased or satisfied; its either what I did is too much or not enough. She has issues with neighbours and the previous places we have resided.

She has issues with almost all her siblings, she don't trust anybody not even me, and she suspects anybody when negative incident occurs and thinks everybody around her is diabolic. She is very economical and complains when I spend money on my people but wants me to be spending money on her people and on her. She told me that she don't have feelings for me again which shows in her.

Things became worst when her mother came for child birth visit, she became more aggressive in everything, she nags a lot and would keep on talking for hours even if I decide to ignore her, in-short, the more I ignore her, the more she talks. During any argument between us when I’m at work, she cuts the phone on me and does not answer my calls nor call me for days or weeks until I come back home.

Previously we resolve our differences within a day but this had changed. She wants to do all the talking while I just sit and listen to her, when I speak, she would want to raise her voice on me and as I resist her, she would wear a stony face, snub me and start crying moments later, the snubbing will continue for days.

I need advice from this house on what to do, I can't continue like this. I don't know how my child is; I don't know what is going on in my house as I'm in Off Shore. My wife has changed into what I cannot explain, she want to have the final say in my house and control me but I've refused. What do I do cos, I must confess, it disturbing at work and I don't know the future of our marriage.
Op, she needs deliverance. Na spirit husband dey worry am. cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by deji900: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
All she need is more of ur love note do not think of divorce because of ur child. If that happen she we not have that parental care so re-think above all christ is the solution to all storm of life according to john 14 vs 14
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by kokosheen(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
debrief08: Kokosheen, while I agree that post partum depression causes some of these attitudes the poster mentioned that this started after they married before pregnancy and child birth.
It worsened in his oppinion after her mothers visit.
So I doubt PPD is the case here even though am no therapist.

The OP didn't give the timeline of his MIL's visit but from my experience, mothers come for omugwo just before a baby's birth. Even if his wife started the negative behavior during pregnancy, some women tend to behave erratically due to hormonal changes during the period.

Its just my opinion but OP would make things clearer if he can help with timelines for his wife's behavioral change and MIL's visit w.r.t. to the pregnancy period.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Onota: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
You are probably not giving her the attention she wants. A woman can express herslef in so many ways.
Are you sure you are not lacking somewhere interm of satisfying her, both emotionally and otherwise. You will be alarmed how far a woman can go if she is not been satisfied by her man especially emotionally. U need to pray for God's intervention. He owns the solution to all our problems...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by aydriano(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Then divorce ha if u wanna live a lng lyf ma friend.... There cannot b 2 captains in a ship
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by isalegan2: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
davidylan:

you managed to crystallize my marriage fears in one paragraph. I once dated a woman like the above... i could get away with absolutely anything while dating. while that was fun, i couldnt help but think marrying her would be like unleashing the devil i knew lurked inside. A few months later i bailed... the torrent of abuse from her after was shocking.

I like the bolded part very much. grin
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by temi4fash(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Op, she needs deliverance. Na spirit husband dey worry am. cheesy

typical MFM member.. op she say you shlds go prayer city n pray hard..
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by eaz(f): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mr Okon from what you've written,I can deduce the following:

That your wife has lost respect for you or had no respect for you in the first instance but was pretending.

She has serious mood problems. Being the reason why she is suspicious of everyone including her own blood sister. The mood problems could be as a result of child birth or she had them but you were in love but never noticed.

She has bad advisers. Yes you can quote me on that. Who are her friends? Who does she normally call?

She is completely jobless, has no self esteem and is trying to drag you down with her. Concentrate on that job o, that is what is feeding all of you. That one is number one. Never because of your wife's issue become tardy at work. You know the company you work for, they are super strict now.

I will recommend you take these issues to the Lord in prayer first.

You can try and take a vacation with her for about a week. make sure you involve her in the planning so that you guys will not start yelling at each other at the airport. Treat her really nice and try to see if you can reach her heart. Let her know the way she makes you feel. Also find out how she wants you to treat her.

Since you know say she no want make money dey reach your people, find a way to be taking care of your family without putting her in the picture and try to settle hers once in a while.

Stop buying gifts for her. Take her shopping so she can pick out what she wants. Try and take her out once in a while like you used to do when you guys were dating.

If you try all these measures the babe no gree calm down, then you activate another mode. If she is still adamant on having the divorce, call her parents in and let them know that you are about to send their daughter back to them based on their daughters request. Believe me, her parents, if they were the ones instigating her before will back pedal.

I really feel for you. Its really bad what you are going through but you have to do what you have to do to save your marriage. Marrying another wife may not be the solution. What if you go carry package wey worry pass the one wey you dey manage so? For the sake of your son, give your marriage your best shot. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by troy20(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
pro01: The more patient a man is, and the more tolerant, and conciliatory and 'decent' he is, the more likely his wife is to constitute herself into a ruthless she-devil. I have noticed that the no-nonsense men generally have the ideal wives, i.e., women who would shut the eff up and do what they are told.

I don't think I would tolerate one tenth of the behaviour you just described here. I guess she is emboldened to come up with more BS by the soft way you have been dealing with her, and by your conciliatory approach to her crap. Push her out of the damn house back to her parents' house. If she stays there for a month or two, and still doesn't learn from her mother how to be a decent wife (the old-fashioned, traditional way), then she should not bother to return to your house. Thousands of nubile and eligible women are fasting on mountains from Isale-Oshin to Ajaokuta, praying to find a well-to-do husband like you to call their own. They would be more than happy to replace this bitch. Thankfully, you have just one child so far. Dash her that one and prepare your sperm-bank to shoot more into the wombs of more fertile and subservient women that are lining up to replace the exiting bitch. Nonsense.
my guy u 2 much

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Ninilowo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
OP, the kain soap wey una take baf today fine oo. See as una dey get beta beta advice from nairalanders like say na you be dem papa. Well today na your lucky day sha. Buh from your submission or body language, you are also fed up with the relationship abi?
Now my own contribution: End the relationship cos there is no LOVE again. Marriage is to be enjoyed and not to be endured. If the court grants your child's custody to her, no cause for alarm. When he grows, you will have him back.
ALL THE BEST DEAR!
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tell her, that you have been promoted at work, and that you have been assigned to go on training for 1 Year in 3 different countries. That you trust her to remain faithful in the marriage.

Then pack your stuff and have her drop you at the closest Airport and turn around and travel to your workplace and never return until you catch her.

Before leaving, install vidcams in major spots in your home both exterior and interior and route it online TV like JustinTV and watch your wife cheating on you, if this is what you fail to spot cos of the effect of blind love.

Love is a job, you have to work it beyond reasonable doubts, women are unpredictable species and you must be a behavioral mafia to be able to give them total happiness, trust me when I say, its best to just pretend with women, especially a wife. You got to fake everything from 'Incessant I love yous" to "Your dress is perfect" as well as occasssional "your nyash na blood".

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okon.akpan:

Things changed when we married, she became hot tempered, impatient, stonehearted, unforgiving, isolates my friends and rants angrily if things are not done her way. She complains whenever I present a gift to her either is too expensive or too cheap (fake). She cannot be pleased or satisfied; its either what I did is too much or not enough. She has issues with neighbours [/b]and the previous places we have resided.
[b]
She has issues with almost all her siblings
, she don't trust anybody not even me, and she suspects anybody when negative incident occurs and thinks everybody around her is diabolic.

She wants to do all the talking while I just sit and listen to her, when I speak, she would want to raise her voice on me and as I resist her, she would wear a stony face, snub me and start crying moments later, the snubbing will continue for days.

Your wife may have borderline personality disorder.

Some symptoms of borderline personality disorder:

Unstable and intense relationships.

People with borderline personality disorder may idealize potential caregivers or lovers at the first or second meeting, demand to spend a lot of time together, and share the most intimate details early in a relationship. However, they may switch quickly from idealizing other people to devaluing them, feeling that the other person does not care enough, does not give enough, is not “there” enough. These individuals can empathize with and nurture other people, but only with the expectation that the other person will “be there” in return to meet their own needs on demand. These individuals are prone to sudden and dramatic shifts in their view of others, who may alternately be seen as beneficient supports or as cruelly punitive. Such shifts other reflect disillusionment with a caregiver whose nurturing qualities had been idealized or whose rejection or abandonment is expected.

Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.

The perception of impending separation or rejection, or the loss of external structure, can lead to profound changes in self-image, emotion, thinking and behavior. Someone with borderline personality disorder will be very sensitive to things happening around them in their environment. They experience intense abandonment fears and inappropriate anger, even when faced with a realistic separation or when there are unavoidable changes in plans.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/2007/symptoms-of-borderline-personality-disorder/

Consider psychological help.
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by biolabee(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
pro01: The more patient a man is, and the more tolerant, and conciliatory and 'decent' he is, the more likely his wife is to constitute herself into a ruthless she-devil. I have noticed that the no-nonsense men generally have the ideal wives, i.e., women who would shut the eff up and do what they are told.

I don't think I would tolerate one tenth of the behaviour you just described here. I guess she is emboldened to come up with more BS by the soft way you have been dealing with her, and by your conciliatory approach to her crap. Push her out of the damn house back to her parents' house. If she stays there for a month or two, and still doesn't learn from her mother how to be a decent wife (the old-fashioned, traditional way), then she should not bother to return to your house. Thousands of nubile and eligible women are fasting on mountains from Isale-Oshin to Ajaokuta, praying to find a well-to-do husband like you to call their own. They would be more than happy to replace this bitch. Thankfully, you have just one child so far. Dash her that one and prepare your sperm-bank to shoot more into the wombs of more fertile and subservient women that are lining up to replace the exiting bitch. Nonsense.

Freaky and weird advice
Where is the place for conflict resolution

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Krucifax(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
donlyone:

Abeg jare stoop ke, please do not stoop lower than sitting her down and asking her what is wrong or talking to somebody she respects in her family or her Pastor. If respects no one then you know 'say you don buy bad market'

Acting the fool does not mean she will change, instead you would have set a faulty foundation and foundations are hard to fix. She has probably been testing her boundaries and out of love you may have been shifting ground unknowinly.

Listen to what her parents have to say concerning the matter, see if they want her to change or wether they are behind her.

Time to pull your pants up and be a man, make no mistakes about it, she can kill you, stories abound everywhere even on nairaland.

Talk to people older than you or marriage counselors.

If you stoop low, you will live the rest of your life miserably.

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by cyzzy: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mayflowa: You deserve to be happy. A week vacation will be good 4 two of you.just play to her demand during the vacation. Then ask her a night before the last day if she still love u as you still love her very much.

Ask her what she desire from this marriage. That will give u an insight of who and what she wants.

Lastly, the struggle of power between couple goes on for abt 3yrs before they settle for who they are. That is the phase your marriage is in.

Now, last last, do you think your sexx life is ok? Women could be furious if they ain't satisfied esp with the nature of ur work.

Bulls eye! Sex life crisis. Bros she aint sexually satisfied and that is hurting ur marriage. U have to do something about this cause that's d root cause!
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Krucifax(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
Oshiite: If u think she ll change ,then u are a dreamer,it can only get worse because u are allowing,stamp ur feet down and call her bluff,ignore her when she starts,dont come back home when u are off shore or onshore ,i dont even know which is which, u can even pretend theres someone else,we dont value wot we have until there competition,u sound like ur too soft,i tell u,am a woman and we dont cherish wimps,all the best

GBAM 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by brilapluz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
debrief08: Sadly what I have come to realise is that when women want to get married they fit into your "standard" of "wife material"
They will cook, clean, wash, scrub, maid service and supply s3x on demand, oncce you are hooked they unleash the real them.
I have told my cousins to accept women whose faults they caan live with so they don't end up with pretenders who unlesh terror after wards.
It is better to stay with a lady whose flaws are obvious and you know you can manage than that perfect "wife material"
I have seen it severally. Men set crazy standards, they want all the great qualities yet they refuse to be a great boyfriend, maake the lady go through hell and most will hold on just to get the ring and world war 3 starts since they haave achieved their aim.

I have one now who while dating pretended to accept and manage her now husbands cheating ways and arrogance, then I told her to be honest about her feelings and if he didn't feel she was good enough to stay faithful to let her move on and get someone who will.
She refused, she "accepted" his cheating, will ignore it when she saw nud3 pictures on his phone, walked in on him with another lady and smiled and pretended it was okay. Silly man thought he had an angel who would let him be married and do as he wants.
Today their home is hell, he is like a prisioner because she behaves the way the OP described.
When he begs me to speak with her she will tell me to ignore him, shebi he wanted a mumu he don enter one chance, she tells me after all they are married now, if he wants let him divorce because she knows he wouldn't.

Poster, sadly you married a woman who pretended to be what you wanted her to be then because she had her target, like someone said, try to salvage what is left of this.
If you can take time off and go somewhere alone no kids, no accusations no fighting, just the way forward, now both of you know the real person behind the facade, decide on how you can work together and around the issues.
Deal with issues not personal accusations and tantrums.
Ask her what she feels is the way forward, also listen and write down key points, infact both of you should write down expectations and exchange, its better than talking because fight will always enter.
When you have both read each others clearly outlined expectations, together you write down realistic points of compromise and each try to stick to it.

I am sorry for what you are going through, best of luck in working to make it better
dat is a brillant idea..100000000likes 4 d bolded words..@op,over 2 U..dont also 4get 2 commit wateva U do 2 d lord..all d best!
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Okonakpan: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
I appreciate your comments. To answer some of your questions; I don't cheat on my wife and she knows it. She changed immediately after our marriage that was before she conceived and it got worst when her mother came but her mother has gone. Presently, she is not answering my calls neither do she call me after our argument about two weeks ago.
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Telthetruth(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okon.akpan:
She threatened divorce not long ago. I think she is fed up with our marriage cos she is not having her way as she wants. There is always quarrel whenever things are not done her way cos she want to be in control.

chaiii....."BAD MARKET" if she threatens u with divorce tel her she is long due for divorce, act as if u meant every word u said since that can solve the problem and see if she will not come to her senses.

all this women wey get bed but no kn how to lie on it.
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Krucifax(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2013

I need to buy you a drink buddy,it's good to see we still have people with a pair dangling! Cheers jare!
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by blaise26abj(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
OP: You are a man.Don't ever lose sight of this fact. If u understood the magnitude of being a man, u won't be here asking for advice.We will only hear of your actions.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by vanstanzy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
From the beginning, u two married urselves for the wrong reason(s). But now she doesn't see that which she

married in u, and it frustrates the $h!7 out of her, thats the reason for her short temper towards u.

U people started on a wrong footing but, good news cheesy cheesy cheesy, u can make things right if

u wanna. BEST OF LUCK!
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by mkoabiola: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Bring anoda babe to d house and watch her change 4 gud.
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by druid06(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
tithe: To be frank she's possessed by evil spirit, take her for deliverance. I recommend synagogue.

I agree with you a 100%. I think she has water spirit.
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
ITbomb: I would assume u spoilt her with gifts and enough caring when u were dating her for ONE year and u just didn't give her the opportunity to developed deep natural affections for you.
If u are an oil worker which I think u are , u are not alone. Many always have this complain after marriage.
What I found out was that the girls behave well as soon as they know they will soon hit and when they are in, they want to be in control especially when u are away from home.
U ve to keep ur stand as the man of the house without being arrogant and insensitive.
on point sir,I served in eket and you have just related some facts that usually come up.
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
I am sorry, I refuse to believe the mental illness theory, why were all the issues hidden before marriage?
I may be wrong but I have seen so many similar cases, as the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing the bird learnt to fly without perching.
As men continue to want a perfect super woman who will accomdate their flaws without complaining, some women too have perfected the art of pretending till they get that ring and unleash the dragon.
You want a cook, cleaner, s3x on demnad babe, who won't complain when you disrespect her, who will pet you when you cheat, who will never get angry when you hurt her, who will say yes to everything you want, the one who is honest with her flaws you say no that one is not "wife material"
Some have now learnt to perfectly play along and just marry, that's their aim. All the things they swallowed while auditioning they will hunt you and frustrate you with vengence

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Tombola1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
butta: @op you married a very BAD market . .
butta: @op you married a very BAD market . Sometimes in life u have to learn to manage what u use your hand to buy divorce is not an option anyways sorry for ur predicament manage her like that and bear whatever your eye see with her it is all part of being married enjoy . Godspeed to u .
embarassed
butta: @op you married a very BAD market . Sometimes in life u have to learn to manage what u use your hand to buy divorce is not an option anyways sorry for ur predicament manage her like that and bear whatever your eye see with her it is all part of being married enjoy . Godspeed to u .
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Ogadtop(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
Okon.akpan:
She threatened divorce not long ago. I think she is fed up with our marriage cos she is not having her way as she wants. There is always quarrel whenever things are not done her way cos she want to be in control.
i dont know why ppl see divorce as a threat.i am married but not scared of divorce.i may love my spouse and she doesnt love me in return.i go kill her? If divorce will save u from high blood pressure,so be it my brother.i dont wish you divorce but if it comes,accept it in good faith and ride on.life is TOO short to live it in bondage and perpetual fear.haba!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by andyanders: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
All she needs now is deliverance. Pla a trip with her to Synagogue Church of All Nations and get her delivered.
She must be having spiritual problem or spiritual husband that could be the problem of her even saying that does not have any more feelings for you.

She should be a good woman but that spiritual husband issue can't not allow her have a happy marriage.
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by Tintinix: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
@OP Research Postnatal depression.
Re: My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. by biolabee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
debrief08: I am sorry, I refuse to believe the mental illness theory, why were all the issues hidden before marriage?

Correct!!While mental illness may be plausible, i feel we are too quick to throw this card
One thread about someone who wanted to have his personal space and not sleep in the same bed with his wife, yet again mental illness

Other options should be considered like maybe she is angry or he is communicating or etc , this psycho card.. i fear o
There may be other options we shd throw out before we start calling big big words like this eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Sex Freak / Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.