Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him (3310 Views)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / Help!!! My Boyfriend Thinks I'm Cheating On Him / Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 22, 2013
@digital signal, u said it all. God bless u fellow.

I tried 2make him see d health hazards or excess alcohol intake @his age, plus he doesn't evn go 2church let alone say his prayers lyk evry xtian shud and now I'm d bad guy

Iv long taken a walk guysz, tanks.
Re: He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 22, 2013
irpheezy: @digital signal, u said it all. God bless u fellow.

I tried 2make him see d health hazards or excess alcohol intake @his age, plus he doesn't evn go 2church let alone say his prayers lyk evry xtian shud and now I'm d bad guy

Iv long taken a walk guysz, tanks.

Thank God you've left the guy alone. He must be completely relieved from your nagging and controlling nature. He got u as a gf in his life yet u turned urself into evangelist and counsellor. Are you his mother? Mschewww.
Re: He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2013
No grin
Re: He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2013
@OP
some people dont know how to communicate properly, and you may have said it the wrong way. i can see where you were wrong: thinking that YOU could change him.

unless someone wants to change themselves, there is no way you can help them. so you should have advised him on the impact that the alcohol have on his health (as if he didnt know already), on the impact that not praying may have on his life (as if he cared), and then let the matter go.

if a lady 10yrs younger than me tries to tell me whats good for my life, i would simply reply to her:"i have made it to where i am at so far, thanks to the lifestyle i have chosen, so what i am doing cannot be "that" bad."
Re: He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2013
Ur sounding as if u were thr wen we had d conversation and ur so sure of wat my motive was.
Re: He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2013
12 inches!:

Thank God you've left the guy alone. He must be completely relieved from your nagging and controlling nature. He got u as a gf in his life yet u turned urself into evangelist and counsellor. Are you his mother? Mschewww.

bros tell her o!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Sucks At Cooking / Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? / Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.