Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32470 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
candygosh:

Well u and I don't know whts goin on. Till then I'd just implore us to not reach an. Unjustifiable conclusion

@lafflaff, its funny how u got to the point of labbelling someone u vent met a runs girl.
May God forgive us all

i think i know whats going on from what she posted here; some men replied to her advert on nl and she came crying why they should reply when she was the one that posted the advert in the first place.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
The OP came here claiming married men on this forum were bugging her for relationships.
She has failed to name one of these married men.
She conveniently forgot she had opened multiple threads in the past where she solicited openly for relationships/affairs from men on this same forum.
In fact on one of her threads she claimed to have a secret crush on a member and did not say if this person was single or married.
The OP asked for what she is getting,so why complain?
You made your bed,now lie on it.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Me o i do not see anything wrong in someone trying out online dating
The issue is the married men partg

If you are not into married men.. tell them and cut them off
some ple are
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
What is a married man doing contacting a girl online or offline? She opened up a thread for single men to approach her and some married men with wives and possibly kids at home are bugging her.....Whatever happened to the women they call wives at home? So what if she sort a relationship online, did she ask for married men with itchy kini's to contact her? Even if she asked them to contact her, isn't that why they wear their rings on their fingers as a constant reminder not to stray?

This cheating on wife issue is one of the reason why some some women dumped their husbands and left with their child/children. If you are not ready for marriage then stay single but the minute you commit to marriage you must commit all the way, don't expect a woman to forgive you after you've messed up, it's not your right to be forgiven, it's your right to keep the sanctity of your marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
jennykadry: What is a married man doing contacting a girl online or offline? She opened up a thread for single men to approach her and some married men with wives and possibly kids at home are bugging her.....Whatever happened to the women they call wives at home? So what if she sort a relationship online, did she ask for married men with itchy kini's to contact her? Even if she asked them to contact her, isn't that why they wear their rings on their fingers as a constant reminder not to stray?

Everything's the fault of the woman don't you know. The married man prowling websites looking for single women's adverts has no blame in this whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Funniest post i have read so far. Just curious, which responsible lady goes online to ask a stranger to date her? my little mind is trying to comprehend what will make me take any girl seriously i met online?

It is not in our culture as Nigeria's to advertise our love online as that i repeat shows desperation, and i repeat if she that good looking ort even have a little manner to go with it, then why is she finding it difficult to attract single responsible guys in real life? she is a student and her priorities should be her books instead oh having both online and real life MEN problems.

When i was a student, i concentrated on my books and not ONLINE dating and we wonder why Nigerian graduates are a shame to behold all over the world? the time she should be using on her books is used THINKING ABOUT and PURSUING MEN, NAIRLANDING AND LOOKING FOR ONLINE BOYFRIENDS. Plus the last energy she has left is used in fighting their wives.

Miss Poster, it was not long ago that the pictures of three beheaded Nigerian female students was displayed online for all to see.

At your LEVEL in life your PRIORITY should be your BOOKS and not MEN.

jennykadry: What is a married man doing contacting a girl online or offline? She opened up a thread for single men to approach her and some married men with wives and possibly kids at home are bugging her.....Whatever happened to the women they call wives at home? So what if she sort a relationship online, did she ask for married men with itchy kini's to contact her? Even if she asked them to contact her, isn't that why they wear their rings on their fingers as a constant reminder not to stray?

This cheating on wife issue is one of the reason why some some women dumped their husbands and left with their child/children. If you are not ready for marriage then stay single but the minute you commit to marriage you must commit all the way, don't expect a woman to forgive you after you've messed up, it's not your right to be forgiven, it's your right to keep the sanctity of your marriage.

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Tasha, u save dat woman number? Abeg wire me d digits Biko! F00lish woman! angry

Eeewo! See persin wey dey talk say I dey para! cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
@Madam,"what do I get for my husband who has everything,"-YOU HAVEBEEN NOTICED,NOW BUZZ OFF.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
ileobatojo:
Everything's the fault of the woman don't you know. The married man prowling websites looking for single women's adverts has no blame in this whatsoever.

so whose fault is it that she was getting hit on? whose fault is it that she presented herself as a woman of easy virtue? when there's a market displayed, buyers of all sorts would come knocking. these chics put themselves out there stüpidly and when all sorts of men come looking for their wares they cry foul!

5 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2013

application is required from suitably qualified candidates for ....
this is what begins most offers (jobs,degrees, etc) followed by those qualifications needed. when a 2:1 result is needed in most jobs offers, 3rd class and even pass holders still apply just in case. what the recruiting officer does is ignore thes group of applicants, he dosent rant and rave about them applying, he shreds the applications and move on to better things.

I am not saying she s wrong for advertising (she was desperate in her own words) and am not saying the married men are right. My point is she should deal with it on her own cos she is the one who asked for it.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
The OP flirtatiously and invitingly laced her threads with s.exu.al undertones and green lights.
She presented herself as easy,so why is she complaining when people took up her offers.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by armyofone(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
the man's fault. he should respect his wifey and marriage, he has no business dilly dallying with single girls.

coogar:

so whose fault is it that she was getting hit on? whose fault is it that she presented herself as a woman of easy virtue? when there's a market displayed, buyers of all sorts would come knocking. these chics put themselves out there stüpidly and when all sorts of men come looking for their wares they cry foul!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
Guilty conscience fears no accusation. See dem coming out one by one cheesy

OP, wants a product and went for it! It doesn't matter where she gets the product from...online o, offline line o...she wants a particular product!

Why bug her with counterfeit?

Married men, leave her alone!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves and your kini!

OP, you can even paste their nairaland names or real names...

It could be interesting you know. wink

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
armyofone: the man's fault. he should respect his wifey and marriage, he has no business dilly dallying with single girls.

Thank you!

Vikin: Guilty conscience fears no accusation. See dem coming out one by one cheesy

OP, wants a product and went for it! It doesn't matter where she gets the product from...online o, offline line o...she wants a particular product!

And thank you!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hmmm... D married women chasing single guys nko? Awon iya CyberLove and e-protein! Warn dem to liv d young bobos alone o!!! Awon Aunty agBaya!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Vikin: Guilty conscience fears no accusation. See dem coming out one by one cheesy

God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmmm... D married women chasing single guys nko? Awon iya CyberLove and e-protein! Warn dem to liv d young bobos alone o!!! Awon Aunty agBaya!!!

How do you know this ID? undecided

Are you one of them? If so, create a thread lets deal with it?

angry
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmmm... D married women chasing single guys nko? Awon iya CyberLove and e-protein! Warn dem to liv d young bobos alone o!!! Awon Aunty agBaya!!!

Name their names abeg. Same thing with OP, name the married men that won't stop hounding you.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
armyofone: the man's fault. he should respect his wifey and marriage, he has no business dilly dallying with single girls.

did you see the men complainig she rejected their offers. she should quietly sort out her app and throw th unwanted in the thrasu and not come here to bug us all

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Vikin:

How do you know this ID? undecided

Are you one of them? If so, create a thread lets deal with it?

angry
One of who?

Make I open thread so her guard dogs can ban me again abi? Once bitten twice shy! I'll deal wiv d "SHE" my way. wink grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
One of who?

Make I open thread so her guard dogs can ban me again abi? Once bitten twice shy! I'll deal wiv d "SHE" my way. wink grin grin

Open now Abeg then delete before dem ban you... grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by femishoshogmai(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
what married men want of other women is sex. they can act not married . after they're bored of sex they want to own you , they don't love you like their wife but the want some toy for when they get bored its greed and they don't want anybody else to know or have their toy, its impure love.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
femishosho@gmai:
what married men want of other women is sex. they can act not married . after they're bored of sex they want to own you , they don't love you like their wife but the want some toy for when they get bored its greed and they don't want anybody else to know or have their toy, its impure love.

Say it again!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki:

Eeewo! See persin wey dey talk say I dey para! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Liv me o! Married man! Stop using style to toast me tongue tongue
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
as usual, some undertones always crop up

i see nuthing wrong in online dating
she is young and single, she used this medium to warn off married men

some ladies dont mind married men

life is full of variety... choose your own spice

ish
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin

Liv me o! Married man! Stop using style to toast me tongue tongue

Toast ke? You be sliced bread? Alakoba! tongue

@ topic,

Both the idle d1ck married men and the OP are guilty. She smacks of as being overly desperate for a relationship. Sounds like a despondent lady that needs to air her frustration online. undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2013

in which country?
the same nigeria where it's not illegal to be polygamous? you must think everyone dwells in the west. women that make themselves available online would get offers from all sorts. that's the name of the game!

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Vikin:
)

Remain blessed!!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
tpia@:
are you sure you're not the one stalking the married man/men in question.

some women do not chase a man unless he's in a relationship.

they're not attracted to single guys.
are you a learner? wtf is this?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by femishoshogmai(f): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki: Both the idle d1ck married men and the OP are guilty. She smacks of as being overly desperate for a relationship. Sounds like a despondent lady that needs to air her frustration online. undecided

where else should she air her frustration , then to make trouble or fi mek people talk
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
are you a learner? wtf is this?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
....well, I think its normal. Just part of a lady's life! If married men don't come around den there's a problem....you've just got to keep ur priorities straight. U can't stop them from coming around rather u can stop dem frm "getting personal" smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

What's Happening To Our Men? / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.