Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? (133157 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
[size=18pt]Havana, Cuba[/size]

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2013

[img]http://turist-travel.su/images/cities/73.jpg[/img]

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Now, show me any city in Nigeria that's more developed than that!!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2013

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2013

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
All these ancient decaying buildings is what this one is coming to infest the thread with.

Abuja is a LOT more modern and cutting-edge than Havana.

[size=20pt]ABUJA, NIGERIA[/size]

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2009/10/abuja-7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.gittogroup.it/public/gitto_1196185234.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
With all your airbrushing - Abuja and Lagos combined aren't close to Havana!!!

Any more gibberish, numbnut?
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yo shymexx, is cuba stuck in the 60s ?? Lol

Damn, you guys have to lay off the weed!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman: With all your airbrushing - Abuja and Lagos combined aren't close to Havana!!!

Any more gibberish, numbnut?

You posted a few antiquated buildings best suited for the museum, and have the nerve to mention Abuja and Lagos in the same breath. Guy, you seriously embarrassed yourself here.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
django1: Yo shymexx, is cuba stuck in the 60s ?? Lol

Nah, that's the architecture...

Is London also stuck in the 60s or underdeveloped because of the buildings?

Most of you are ridiculously dumb, tbh...
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
django1: Yo shymexx, is cuba stuck in the 60s ?? Lol

Omo I even thought they were going to post some dazzling futuristic images from the 24th century, not knowing they were planning to take us all back to the 16th.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Arsenate(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Bro Shy-M X what exactly do you hope to achieve/stand to gain by trying soooooo haaaard to put Nigeria down? Lol
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

You posted a few antiquated buildings best suited for the museum, and have the nerve to mention Abuja and Lagos in the same breath. Guy, you seriously embarrassed yourself here.

Perhaps; London, Berlin, Paris, Milan etc. are also suited for the museum and less developed than your 10th rate Nigeria, no?

UN CDI: http://www.un.org/ga/Istanbul+5/116.pdf

Havana = 71.0%

Lagos = 29.3%

That's all you need to know...
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Arsenate: Bro Shy-M X what exactly do you hope to achieve/stand to gain by trying soooooo haaaard to put Nigeria down? Lol

Nah, I'm not putting Nigeria down - I'm just calling this prick, Rossikk, out for what he's...
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
London - the city stuck in the 19th century and less developed than Lagos and Abuja, according to Nigerians.. sad

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
^^^^^Picstory
Rossikk:

Omo I even thought they were going to post some dazzling futuristic images from the 24th century, not knowing they were planning to take us all back to the 16th.

Is London also stuck in the 16th century and less developed than Lagos and Abuja?

You're a plonker!!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman:

Nah, that's the architecture...

Is London also stuck in the 60s or underdeveloped because of the buildings?

Most of you are ridiculously dumb, tbh...

London looks too old to me anyway! I appreciate their heritage, but one can still say they are for the most part stuck in the 17th century.

Now, north america is the ish!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
django1:
London looks too old to me anyway! I appreciate their heritage, but one can still say they are for the most part stuck in the 17th century.

Now, north america is the ish!

How's North America the ish when more than 60% of North America is a 3rd world slum?

Western European slums look like paradise compared to American slums - go figure...

Development has absolutely nothing to do with architecture...
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman:

Development has absolutely nothing to do with architecture...

Now that you've been comprehensively trounced you say development has nothing to do with architecture. So why the hell were you posting ancient Havana buildings then?

Complete with cars from 1909!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
successking:

Runing out of working capital at a particular time doesn't make a state poor. Take note.

What could have made the state run out of working capital if not for massive looting and maladministration? No doubt the state government is diverting resources meant for the well being and development of the state in servicing debts incurred by the exwhile convicted governor, Thief James Ibori. Are you going to posit the state no longer receives monthly fiscal allocation from the FG? Or the royalties and tax paid by the oil companies are no longer forth coming? Or the state is no longer part and parcel of the oil producing state that gets 13% derivation formular from the national cake? What about the funds allocated to the oil producing communities in form of grants and aids running into millions of dollars annually?
I look at all these, and I can't help but ask myself why high profile crimes persists in the state despite her abundant rich human and natural resources? POVERTY, LACK AND STARVATION. Even if there is hope for Nigeria as a nation, the case of Delta is off the map cause they'll keep recycling rascals at the hemp of affairs. Have you thought about why Kidnapping is at its peak in the state? It's cause the bushes and forests favours the trade. Delta is desert-like. Let's not paint issues. That I originate from there isn't an excuse to deviate from facts of ground
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:
Now that you've been comprehensively trounced you say development has nothing to do with architecture. So why the hell were you posting ancient Havana buildings then?

Complete with cars from 1909!

You're just ridiculously ret.arded with the IQ of an uncivilised and unsophisticated butt-naked villager! Oh well, Nigeria is a huge village and I don't really expect that much from you, anyway...

What has cars got to do with development? - anyone with an IQ higher than 50 should be able to see the clear difference between Havana and those dull and fugly Nigerian architecture you posted!!

Nigeria is a massive cesspit!!!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
UN CDI for you again dumbar.se Ros-sick: http://www.un.org/ga/Istanbul+5/116.pdf
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman: London - the city stuck in the 19th century and less developed than Lagos and Abuja, according to Nigerians.. sad

Yawnnn.... London has its uses... you know, nosltalgia for the the British Empire, something to remind us of colonialism, Big Ben, Double decker buses etc. Ancient pomp and pageantry.

But we don't do ancient European in Nigeria, and have no intention to.

Abuja, below, far better illustrates where we are heading in Nigeria, than these old, colonial-era cities you're posting here:

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Havana is not developed than Lagos. It is a tourist environment and such it has functional facilities to care for the tourists. When compared to Lagos it has a better infrastructure as in constant electricity,city transportation but very ugly and bad taxis. Better health facilities, Ugly airport and some ancient buildings. Lagos is more of a cosmopolitanism than small touristic city. There is quite some difference of both cities and I think there is more potentials in Lagos as a big city to developed than Havana as a very old Spanish city. Comparing London to Havana in term of buildings is a disservice to such a modern city as the former. London can boast of modern buildings in large number, shiny and corporate. From bank buildings to organizations. Example of these modern buildings are found in the Central London.

I think Havana is overrated as a developed city by some posters here.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nigeria

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Image of Central London

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
[size=20pt]AND LAGOS[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-S2mbkVp6dQM/T0N87juY0oI/AAAAAAAAAUw/srvPYOyJWYw/s1600/NATIONAL+THEATRE.jpg[/img]

[size=20pt]THAT'S WHAT WE LIKE, HYPEMAN![/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today / Pre-colonial Traditional Political System In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.