Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? (133207 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ Hyperman.

The truth is that there are slums in Havana as almost as bad as the Lagos. Slum is not a yardstick to measure how developed a city is. You are being deceived Hyperman to think posting those slum images is what stands a measure.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman: Nigeria

Why are you posting slums? Is Nigeria the only country with slums? I can post you even bigger slums from India, Brazil, Indonesia and other developing nations. Yet those are some of the fastest growing economies on earth, JUST LIKE NIGERIA.

You're just making an idi.ot of yourself, and showing forumers that you're only here to denigrate Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
all4naija: @ Hyperman.

The truth is that there are slums in Havana as almost as bad as the Lagos. Slum is not a yardstick to measure how developed a city is. You are being deceived Hyperman to think posting those slum images is what stands a measure.

Read that: http://www.un.org/ga/Istanbul+5/116.pdf

And tell me why a country like Nigeria is competing with Niger at the butt-crack of that list...
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

Why are you posting slums? Is Nigeria the only country with slums? I can post you even bigger slums from India, Brazil, Indonesia and other developing nations. Yet those are some of the fastest growing economies on earth, JUST LIKE NIGERIA.

You're just making an idi.ot of yourself, and showing forumers that you're only here to denigrate Nigeria.

Nah, you need to take the veil off your eyes and learn how to be objective for once in your life!!

Nigeria is a disgrace!!!

You and I know that I don't hate Nigeria - however, I just can't ignore the massive failure that Nigeria is..
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman:

And tell me why a country like Nigeria is competing with Niger at the butt-crack of that list...

The USA is competing with places like Iraq and Afghansitan at the butt-crack of the list of gun violence and murder.

Anyone can pick out one issue to talk crap. List ALL the indices from GDP to education to infrastructure, per capita GDP etc, and Niger cannot stand beside Nigeria.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman:

Nah, you need to take the veil off your eyes and learn how to be objective for once in your life!!

Objective, by appreciating your antique images of Havana?

Nigeria is a disgrace!!!

Yawwnnn... Sing another tune.. You're getting boring.

You and I know that I don't hate Nigeria

You hate Nigeria, and you're not even a Nigerian.

Why don't you bugger off to wherever you came from, you nasty piece of dogshiit?
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman:

That is based on city product per person and CDI the average well-being and access to infrastructure by the people (at city level)and with Lagos population to its infrastructure one is expected to think it is left to be at the bottom of the index. This is not the physical development per se. Mind you, that source you provided is for 1998 and Lagos has achieved a lot as at the present time.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:
Objective, by appreciating your antique images of Havana?

Nah, objective by showing you the CDI of Havana is like 3 times that of Nigeria... A city in a country with less resources than Nigeria!!

Yawwnnn... Sing another tune.. You're getting boring.

Nah, upgrade your brains - and go fix your glaucoma ridden fvcked eyes!

Why don't you bugger off to wherever you came from, you nasty piece of dogshiit?

nah, why don't you su.ck a herpes infected phallus and get herpes sores all over your fvcked face, you homoerotic pillock!

Your mental state is really staring to worry me.

Nah, you need to get sectioned for the next 5 years, you psychotic crumb-munching political jobber!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
all4naija: That is based on city product per person and CDI the average well-being and access to infrastructure by the people (at city level)and with Lagos population to its infrastructure one is expected to think it is left to be at the bottom of the index. This is not the physical development per se. Mind you, that source you provided is for 1998 and Lagos has achieved a lot as at the present time.

You have never posted anything intelligent on this forum, anyway..

Sod off! undecided undecided
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman:

Nah, objective by showing you the CDI of Havana is like 3 times that of Nigeria... A city in a country with less resources than Nigeria!!

My goodness you're stup.id. Comparing a tiny aid-dependent city with a developing nation of 170 million people? Where would Havana be without the aid money thrown her by Venezuela, Russia and China et al? They'd be like Mogadishu!

Nah, upgrade your brains - and go fix your glaucoma ridden fvcked eyes!

I still won't appreciate your antique, museum offerings even after treatment, so what's the point? undecided

nah, why don't you su.ck a herpes infected phallus and get herpes sores all over your fvcked face, you homoerotic pillock!

Why don't you go smoke a long Havana cigar and pretend the world loves your decaying Cuban ruins? While you're at it, don't forget to give Castro the biggest blowj.ob he ever had. Might even revive his sick assss..

Nah, you need to get sectioned for the next 5 years, you psychotic crumb-munching political jobber!

Right after you lead the way, you hallucinating, Havana-loving, coc.k-smoking, paraplegic, walking oesophagus.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman:

You have never posted anything intelligent on this forum, anyway..

Sod off! undecided undecided
What is your argument as regarding your link? I am not going to sod off without proofs!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by kinsab(f): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Whoever compiled this list is a village champion!how can you say Akwa-Ibom is more developed than Edo? To even see Delta state on that list means the op really does not understand what development really is!

For all I care, the only state nearing anything called development in Nigeria is Lagos. Abuja comes closest but still years always from being a developed state. All others are glorified towns still developing.

mrs man have you been to akwa ibom state before? if yes you for node open mouth compare edo with akwa united tongue
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:
My goodness you're stup.id. Comparing a tiny aid-dependent city with a developing nation of 170 million souls? Where would Havana be without the aid money thrown her by Venezuela, Russia and China et al? They'd be like Sierra Leone!

Nah, I'm a comparing a country where the resources are judiciously used to better the lives of its citizens - to a country of 170 million souls held to ransom by greedy and utterly corrupt kleptocrats who loot 80% of its foreign exchange earnings!! If it weren't for ther "piper" who're calling the tune you're singing for crumbs, Nigeria should be close to Brazil, or be part of the BRIC nations!!

I still won't appreciate your antique, museum offerings even with such treatment, so what's the point? undecided

nah, I still won't appreciate the few dull and fugly architecture you keep masquerading as development(s), when 99.9% of the country is massive village... So what's the point?

Why don't you go smoke a long Havana cigar and pretend the world loves your decaying Cuban ruins? While you're at it, don't forget to give Castro the biggest blowj.ob he ever had. Might even revive his sick assss..

Why don't you give GEJ his nuts stuck in your putrid mouth back? - so that he can get back to work and stop being a wussy!! That might help steer the country back from its current path to abyss!

Right after you lead the way, you hallucinating, Havana-loving, coc.k-smoking, paraplegic, walking oesophagus.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with me - you're the one in denial with your low IQ brain cells, you naija-slums puffing and walking half-dead hunger induced anorexic corpse!!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by iriowuro: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
asha 80: what about edo,ogun?

10q ow can u leave edo ogun out?
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by SailorXY: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
*quietly walks in and looks around*
Thread is grossly derailed
*hastily sneaks out with a vow never to return*
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by kinsab(f): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
akwa ibom na all and all for now grin just google akwa ibom state and view pics e dey happen for real life here for 9ja nobi abroad

Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
hypeman:

Nah, I'm a comparing a country where the resources are judiciously used to better the lives of its citizens

Cuba is an aid-dependent, rotten place dripping with the blood of the inncents, and cannot be used as a standard for any developing nation.

Excerpts:

''The Human Rights Watch alleges the government "represses nearly all forms of political dissent" and that "Cubans are systematically denied basic rights to free expression, association, assembly, privacy, movement, and due process of law". The European Union in 2003 accused the Cuban government of "continuing flagrant violation of human rights and fundamental freedoms". The United States continues an embargo against Cuba "so long as it continues to refuse to move toward democratization and greater respect for human rights".
Cuba had the second-highest number of imprisoned journalists of any nation in 2008 (the People's Republic of China had the highest) according to various sources, including the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ), an international NGO, and Human Rights Watch. As a result of ownership restrictions, computer ownership rates are among the world's lowest. The right to use the Internet is granted only to selected locations and they may be monitored. Connecting to the Internet illegally can lead to a five-year prison sentence.
Cuban dissidents who commit crimes face arrest and imprisonment. In the 1990s, Human Rights Watch reported that Cuba's extensive prison system, one of the largest in Latin America, consists of some 40 maximum-security prisons, 30 minimum-security prisons, and over 200 work camps. According to Human Rights Watch, political prisoners, along with the rest of Cuba's prison population, are confined to jails with substandard and unhealthy conditions.
Citizens cannot leave or return to Cuba without first obtaining official permission in addition to their passport and the visa requirements of their destination.''

ERR...THANKS BUT NO THANKS.

- to a country of 170 million souls held to ransom by greedy and utterly corrupt kleptocrats who loot 80% of its foreign exchange earnings!!

Lying and exaggerating the extent of corruption in Nigeria only shows you up as the desperate white racist drunken trailer trash bum you are.

If it weren't for ther "piper" who're calling the tune you're singing for crumbs, Nigeria should be close to Brazil, or be part of the BRIC nations!!

Ignoramus. Go and study Development Economics. Brazil began development programmes at least a century before Nigeria, in all ramifications. It is illiterate and stup.id in the extreme to expect Nigeria to be ''close to Brazil'' today.

nah, I still won't appreciate the few dull and fugly architecture you keep masquerading as development(s), when 99.9% of the country is massive village... So what's the point?

More wild exaggeration. Where did you come from? Stormfront?

Nah, there's nothing wrong with me - you're the one in denial with your low IQ brain cells, you naija-slums puffing and walking half-dead hunger induced anorexic corpse!!

You actually don't have a brain, much less a challenged one. You have rocks where your brains ought to be, and your stinky breath could down a Cuban airliner. Feckless, faceless person.

Why don't you tell us the country you really come from, so we can equally 'ANALYSE' it? We KNOW you're not Nigerian.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
[s]
Rossikk:
Cuba is an aid-dependent, rotten place dripping with the blood of the inncents, and cannot be used as a standard for any developing nation.

Excerpts:

''The Human Rights Watch alleges the government "represses nearly all forms of political dissent" and that "Cubans are systematically denied basic rights to free expression, association, assembly, privacy, movement, and due process of law". The European Union in 2003 accused the Cuban government of "continuing flagrant violation of human rights and fundamental freedoms". The United States continues an embargo against Cuba "so long as it continues to refuse to move toward democratization and greater respect for human rights".
Cuba had the second-highest number of imprisoned journalists of any nation in 2008 (the People's Republic of China had the highest) according to various sources, including the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ), an international NGO, and Human Rights Watch. As a result of ownership restrictions, computer ownership rates are among the world's lowest. The right to use the Internet is granted only to selected locations and they may be monitored. Connecting to the Internet illegally can lead to a five-year prison sentence.
Cuban dissidents who commit crimes face arrest and imprisonment. In the 1990s, Human Rights Watch reported that Cuba's extensive prison system, one of the largest in Latin America, consists of some 40 maximum-security prisons, 30 minimum-security prisons, and over 200 work camps. According to Human Rights Watch, political prisoners, along with the rest of Cuba's prison population, are confined to jails with substandard and unhealthy conditions.
Citizens cannot leave or return to Cuba without first obtaining official permission in addition to their passport and the visa requirements of their destination.''

ERR...THANKS BUT NO THANKS.

Lying and exaggerating the extent of corruption in Nigeria only shows you up as the desperate white racist drunken trailer trash bum you are.

Ignoramus. Go and study Development Economics. Brazil began development programmes at least a century before Nigeria, in all ramifications. It is illiterate and stup.id in the extreme to expect Nigeria to be ''close to Brazil'' today.

More wild exaggeration. Where did you come from? Stormfront?

You actually don't have a brain, much less a challenged one. You have rocks where your brains ought to be, and your stinky breath could down a Cuban airliner. Feckless, fat-faced fa.g-bag feeling funky.

Why don't you tell us the country you really come from? We KNOW you're not Nigerian. Who are you and why are you here?
[/s]

Sod off, you gormless old codger! I'm tired of seeing you roam this forum with deceit like a charva in caravan with blinkered brain cells!!!

Make sure you give GEJ his missing nuts stuck in your putrid mouth back - and stop claiming black consciousness and Afrocentricism... You're a fake, a phony, and a big fraud - you don't care about no one but your worms infested cheese belly, you homoerotic scrounger!!!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2013
^^^ Cancelling out the crimes of your favourite mass murdering Sugar daddy won't make them go away.

Tell us what country you come from, let us ANALYZE it. We know you are NOT Nigerian.

This is the second time I'm asking you. I will not stop till you respond.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 12:03am On Apr 22, 2013
It's only fair afterall that as you analyze us, we analyze you back.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 22, 2013
^^^^The question is: why do you keep hiding under the pro-black/Afrocentricism/black-consciousness banner to preach your deceit? You're a political jobber - be real and let people take you for who you're... Rather than destroy the legacy of great black minds who shed their blood, sweat, and tears to fight for black people!!

Honestly, I'm tired of your grotty crap - just get a life!!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 12:11am On Apr 22, 2013
^^^^ANSWER THE QUESTION!! WHERE ARE YOU FROM? ABI U NO GET COUNTRY?
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 22, 2013
^^^Go fix your acute glaucoma - I already told your blinkered brain cells that I'm black African...

How come you can't grasp that? - what the feck happened to your cognitive skills?
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2013
^^^IS BLACK AFRICAN THE NAME OF A COUNTRY?

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM IN BLACK AFRICA?
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 22, 2013
^^^^I'm black African - the Afro-asiatic black man doesn't deal with artificial boundaries superimposed by colonialists!!

Just stop dragging Afrocentricism into your grotty crap - claim what you do(political jobbing)!!

Get a darn life, ROS---SICK!!
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 22, 2013
hypeman: ^^^^The question is: why do you keep hiding under the pro-black/Afrocentricism/black-consciousness banner to preach your deceit? You're a political jobber - be real and let people take you for who you're... Rather than destroy the legacy of great black minds who shed their blood, sweat, and tears to fight for black people!!

Honestly, I'm tired of your grotty crap - just get a life!!
Seriously dude, you have no argument whatsoever here. I am a little bit concerned 'bout your held opinion if you really understood what you are talking about without providing evidences to support your links.

Without doubt, it is clear you have been using abusive words to pass your message across and they don't tell good of you and the country you are trying to defend.

However, Nigeria as a nation needs more infrastructural development but that is not to say Cuba is more developed than Nigeria as using Lagos city against Havana. They are two cities of different development. The reason Cuba is stuck in the past Spanish architectures is for the fact of what form of government they choose to accept and being enemy to the free world. Yes, I would accept Nigeria on the ground of embracing the free world with its development that is receiving huge changes as at present time. If you thought Cuba is more developed than Nigeria,that I would say is your opinion and it is subjective to what you understand by the definition of development.

On the final note,your abusive behavior is annoying and it only reflects one thing that you are childish in nature.

I hope you will provide proofs of how Havana is more developed than Lagos in due course.

Thank you.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 12:24am On Apr 22, 2013
hypeman: ^^^^I'm black African - the Afro-asiatic black man doesn't deal with artificial boundaries superimposed by colonialists!!

Just stop dragging Afrocentricism into your grotty crap - claim what you do(political jobbing)!!

OH? ok.. what ETHNIC GROUP do you belong to, Mr 'Black African' lover of antique European architecture suddenly turned raging anti-colonialist?

(It really feels good to see you squirm, I must say)
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2013
hypeman: ^^^^I'm black African - the Afro-asiatic black man doesn't deal with artificial boundaries superimposed by colonialists!!

I can spot your inferiority guilt in this your comment. You don't have to feel that way my friend. If you have a root, it is probably from Africa and that you should learn to uplift to the benefit of all.

If there were things you do not agree with about Nigeria you should air them in the light of intelligence, maturity and let others understand how you feel about them. The ability to express yourself really matters when trying to get your messages across and that you have done wrongfully in this thread. It is totally unacceptable here.
Re: 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? by Rossikk(m): 12:38am On Apr 22, 2013
The bobo don run.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today / Pre-colonial Traditional Political System In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.