Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28752 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Smooyis(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nairalanders beware of God's wrath. He can handle His servants Himself and does not need you to cast aspersion on them. Fear God!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by adetsim(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
mikeyhernadez: .

The Truth na say PAPA na business Man e com be.
1)tv channel
2)2 universities
3)over 80 secondary schools
4)over 120 nursery/primary schools
5)dominion airline
6)private jet
What other business can he now venture into??

And if he had nothing, you people would still be blaming the God that he served. Can anyone satisfy this generation? Eniyan bi aparo lomo araye n fe. Human beings will never change. T'elegan lo soro.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by alanmwene: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Why dont he open factories instead of churches?Maybe it is far easier to take money from people than to sweat for it!B#llsh#t!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Areaboy2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
shady26: I can feel your bitterness,we have not started yet,we are going to buy up the whole african continent and yonder(and we are doing it already) as the lord said in the scriptures "through prosperity shall my cities be spread abroad".I just pray you live to see it and believe to come out of your poverty,frustration and pain filled life which funny enough you think you are enjoying.christianity has changed,no longer the quiet apologectic poor fellows you knew and ridiculed,we are loud now,heard by presidents and rulers of nations(some of them kneeling in our alters) and we are just warming up!!hahaha !
you sir are deluded and poorly educated. I feel for my fellow africans that have let a foreign religion dictate to them what to do while those on top plunder in riches and lavish lifestyle. Until u get that veil off your eyes then only you can see what I see. I bet you are one of his numerous money milking zombies.

I dont give my money to undeserving mog's (actually none at all) so i'm pimping, lounging and doing good. hate all you want, I'm doing just fine.. fck it, i'm doing brilliantly well without your man made idea of god and all what not.

Funny i was brought up in your religion but i'm too smart now to fall for the gimmicks involved grin grin. Back at ya mate.. back at ya wink

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by doppler777(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
[quote author=mikeyhernadez].

1)tv channel
2)2 universities
5)dominion airline
6)private jet
What other business can he now venture into??[/quote
Dominion universal pure water grin[quote author=mikeyhernadez].?

1)tv channel
2)2 universities
5)dominion airline
6)private jet
What other business can he now venture into??[/quote
Dominion pure water
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Sike(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
*Deep sighs*
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: OYEDEPO IS NOT JESUS. HE IS A COVETOUS DEMON MASQUERADING AS A PASTOR

2 PETER 2 VS 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

HE IS A BUSINESS MAN MAKING MERCHANDISE OF HIS FOLLOWERS
i wonder what an isulant kind of baberians exist in nairaland, thou am not suprise... U lack good judgment...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Tswit(f): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2013
Halleluyah! Glory be to God. Indeed, this is a year of #Double Portion! Next levels#

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2013
globalaid: You are God sent, whether devil like it or not you will surely finished your task in which he sent you. Not all the world receive Jesus when he was sent and am not suprise with the insult and attack on your person here on nairaland. am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus which you preach, me and my household will forever be grateful for sending you in my lifetime.
guy.. Get something straight , i can bet you, not everybody in nairaland are pure human beings, some are just demons trying to distroy the faith of some individuals...you think they are debating with u with any reason? The don't have any chance of gaining heaven, so they fire with ful force... Papa is doing God's works, and if any body has the guts to protest, why not go to the media,or better still confront him in person, and see if you wil last the next 7days, touch not my anoiting and do my prophets no harm... The man of God is prospering, if your angry about it... I gues u gat transformer in ur street... What a stupid set of individuals... And mejority of them are ill mannard muslims... Tel me 1 imam that has done something as great as this... 1

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by laytoshtwo: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2013
How do you know a true man of God

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2013
Laptopbiz: i wonder what an isulant kind of baberians exist in nairaland, thou am not suprise... U lack good judgment...
MAKE THUNDER FAYA YA LAPTOP

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by laytoshtwo: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2013
laytoshtwo: How do you know a true man of God
Luke6:26
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by jauntie: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

At leat from the conffessions of your mouth we can see its all about the mammon for you.

fire on, judgement is coming to you all soon.

ehen pls tell me God account number again before I forget.
You are nt in any position to judge me or anybody els.God didn't create us 2 suffer did He? If ur mentality is poverty is spirtuality well dats 4 u. D gospel is spreading round d globe n dia r sme pipl d@ will never repent 'd sons of pedition' dey r hell bound. @ least d biShop is makin effort 2 spread gospel. As u r dia criticisin ur jux annoncing him mre
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by jauntie: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER

LUKE 6 VS 24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation <<< MEANING YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR SLICE OF HEAVEN IN HELL SO GET READY TO RECIEVE YOUR SLICE OF HELL IN HEAVEN. NOW I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WOULD RATHER GET MY SLICE OF HEAVEN IN HEAVEN WHERE THE MOTH DONT CORRUPT THE RICHES NEITHER DO THEY RUST OR CANKER
The bible didn't say its wrong to be rich. If u Tink poverty is d way foward 4 ur own life, goood 4 u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Areaboy2(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2013
jauntie:
The bible didn't say its wrong to be rich. If u Tink poverty is d way foward 4 ur own life, goood 4 u.

The bible is a mess. you can interpret anything you want to from it. Hence there are hundreds of denominations. The truth is, no one will follow a poor pastor. Nigerians only want to associate themselves with wealth. So i really dont blame any of you. Carry on, maybe one day scraps from his table will reach you guys..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by pure123: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2013
OGA IMMORALITY AS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHURCH OR PASTOR...........NO PASTOR OR IMAM PREACHES IMMORALITY NAA THE THING WEY PLEASE EVERYBODY HIM DEY DO........WHO NO NO SAY SEX B4 MARRIAGE IS A SIN?HAS ANY PASTOR SUPPORT IT? YET WE STILL DO IT,........SO ABEG FREE THESE MOGS

I have no problems with pastors expanding and preaching the word of God. I do have problems with people like who you blindly follow and do everything they say. Pastors in Nigeria are seen more as Gods than as Pastors and that is a problem, particularly because they mess around in politics/with politicians. Heck' we have situations in the east where a Pastor in a village can say that a child has the spirit of wizardry in him and said child will be promptly excommunicated from his home.

Another thing. Imagine, look at the state of Nigeria. Look at the state of its moral values. Unless you're going to defend Nigeria and say that everything there is in tip-top condition.
I understand the need to expand, but why dont these pastors try and improve the morality in Nigeria, which is pretty much non-existent. Or why dont they invest in programs to empower young people to find work, programs for the poor etc..or even use their influence in politics to convince the lawmakers to actually give a dam about the country (if they already do then fine).
This is one of the reasons I laugh when some Nigerians say that although the west is doing better economically, at least we have our morals LOL

Oh and I dont need/want more of this God dey attitude which has plagued our nation since kingdom come.[/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2013
jauntie:

MARK 10 VS 25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

LUKE 6 VS 24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation

JAMES 5 VS 1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you

TAKE THOSE VERSES HOW YOU WANT TO TAKE THEM.

AND I AM IN NO WAY ADVOCATING POVERTY.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2013
LETS CHECK THE MEANING OF WOE

WOE woe (w)
n.
1. Deep distress or misery, as from grief; wretchedness. See Synonyms at regret.
2. Misfortune; calamity
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by slyk2(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2013
Nonybb: keep on thinking u are being funny until u fall under the wrath of the Almighty. But may God deliver u finally. I dont knw wat normally gave u ppl morals to attack men of God like politicians. Be careful

shut up!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by slyk2(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2013
mikeyhernadez: .

1)tv channel
2)2 universities
5)dominion airline
6)private jet
What other business can he now venture into??

son of papa Abraham.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2013
jauntie: .
You are nt in any position to judge me or anybody els.God didn't create us 2 suffer did He? If ur mentality is poverty is spirtuality well dats 4 u. D gospel is spreading round d globe n dia r sme pipl d@ will never repent 'd sons of pedition' dey r hell bound. @ least d biShop is makin effort 2 spread gospel. As u r dia criticisin ur jux annoncing him mre

what is your definition of suffering?

which man of God in the bible had numerouse chariots and palaces and a heirachial structure consisting of mind controlled *ombies?

you are truly clueless about the reality and a true servant of prosperity AKA Mammon.
Math 23 is Yashua at his most violent.

And he is saying (Woe unto you pastors and lawyers)pls check and see if your so called daddy fits the profile described in math 23, but my guess is you will miss the point as it was ordained for you and your kind.

Solomon was wiser than your daddy and see where carnality and material aquisition led him to.

Now here you are supporting the same pastors and doctors of dogma who are daily involved in outragouse show of wealth and political power

keep on associating with obscene and vulgar wealth preadventure you share the same destiny with them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2013
sly-k:

shut up!

Are these so called men of God not involved in politics pls correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: MAKE THUNDER FAYA YA LAPTOP
i doubt if u gat one... Papa does'nt just teach us repentance... He teaches how to rule... What is so important is moving 4ward... Most of this... U., are just hell of a crab
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
Laptopbiz: i doubt if u gat one... Papa does'nt just teach us repentance... He teaches how to rule... What is so important is moving 4ward... Most of this... U., are just hell of a crab
PAPA IS A DEMON AND YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. DESTRUCTION IS WAITING FOR YOU. WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Laptopbiz: i doubt if u gat one... Papa does'nt just teach us repentance... He teaches how to rule... What is so important is moving 4ward... Most of this... U., are just hell of a crab

Call no man papa on earth abi you no dey hear christ word again!!

It is the pharasee I blame for not scolding all u *ombies for addressing him with such a title

but surely u shall all get your reward.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: PAPA IS A DEMON AND YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. DESTRUCTION IS WAITING FOR YOU. WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY
I think your rasccality has gotten to the point where anyone with an iota of sense in his/her head should not just ignore you and your demonic rantings, false teachings and misleading doctrines, but to start serious prayers for the deliverance of your fast derailing soul.

This Devil is really a wicked devil!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: I think your rasccality has gotten to the point where anyone with an iota of sense in his/her head should not just ignore you and your demonic rantings, false teachings and misleading doctrines, but to start serious prayers for the deliverance of your fast derailing soul.

This Devil is really a wicked devil!!!

It Is you and you mind controll masters that are the children of the devil

You are completely desensitised from the truth.

keep on being the devils advocate.

The poor masses are just waiting for the opportunity to feed upon your flesh and the flesh of your papa.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

It Is you and you mind controll masters that are the children of the devil

You are completely desensitised from the truth.

keep on being the devils advocate.

The poor masses are just waiting for the opportunity to feed upon your flesh and the flesh of your papa.

So obadiah777 finally got one convert in you? Its ok. There's nothing, absolutely nothing my God cannot do.

All we need is to double our prayer efforts to rescue you both and others in your class from the clutches of this wicked Devil!

He is still God of 'impossibilities'
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: So obadiah777 finally got one convert in you? Its ok. There's nothing, absolutely nothing my God cannot do.

All we need is to double our prayer efforts to rescue you both and others in your class from the clutches of this wicked Devil!

He is still God of 'impossibilities'

I hear u.

Is it your God or your PAPA that can do all things pls make up your mind.

dont forget to pay ur tithes after the massive prayer efforts.

and pls I have been asking all you (God fearing) people but none seems to have a ready answer.

WHAT IS GOD ACCOUNT NUMBER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

I hear u.

and pls I have been asking all you (God fearing) people but none seems to have a ready answer.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

I hear u.

God can do all things Matt 19:26! He will also always use human instruments that yeild themselves to Him, including you, if you so do!

When you asked that question with the intention of satisfying your sacarcism, were you honestly expecting an answer?

I can really see what the gospel according to your own master is teaching!!!

This Devil is a really a wicked Devil!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by brilapluz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
hahahahahahaha..OMG..just cant stop laughin at sum comments esp. d last 5 comments were hilarious..nairaland,indeed,is a fun forum 2 b...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.