Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28751 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Laptopbiz: the only problems i have with you guys is... Cawardness... If u tink ur mother born u well... Why no try saying it in the media..? Ur al behind a username... Even yet, if u can't afford media... Which i know u can't, create a blog with ur picture... Saying papa is anti.christ... Thats guts...

make you dey there globally Christianity is being exposed in the media by the new world order for what it is so as to bring about end time prophecy. (are u prepared?)

pedophilia in the catholic church (mother harlot)

covetousness and greed scandals amongst the other children harlots.

the end point is to completly discredit the religouse system so that the beast (political system is worshipprd as all in all (are u prepared?)

All who worship the false prophet will surely carry the mark of the beast (mammon) and worship the beast also.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the Ashewo, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire

The Ashewo is Apostate Christendom. Are you a leader amongst your kind and yet have no knowledge of this?

The above quoted verse is the destiny of you and your so called PAPA Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: RELAX THERE. WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN ALSO AS WELL AS BE SERIOUS.
You are accountable for every idle word that comes out of you!!

I know your version of Bible might not contain this!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: You are accountable for every idle word that comes out of you!!

IN FUN I SPEAK THE TRUTH. IF HE LAYS HIS HANDS ON ME I HAVE THE RIGHT TO RETALIATE IN KIND 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

make you dey there globally Christianity is being exposed in the media by the new world order for what it is so as to bring about end time prophecy. (are u prepared?)

pedophilia in the catholic church (mother harlot)

covetousness and greed scandals amongst the other children harlots.

the end point is to completly discredit the religouse system so that the beast (political system is worshipprd as all in all (are u prepared?)

All who worship the false prophet will surely carry the mark of the beast (mammon) and worship the beast also.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the Ashewo, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire

The Ashewo is Apostate Christendom. Are you a leader amongst your kind and yet have no knowledge of this?

The above quoted verse is the destiny of you and your so called PAPA Amen.
Even the Devil quoted scriptures to try to confuse and distract Jesus, your strategy is not new at all!

Its not late to turn around and genuinely embrace Christ as your Lord and Saviour. He is both merciful and a consumming fire. You have the option of choosing who you want Him to be to you!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR PAPA IN THAT BRIMSTONE FIRE
ZECHARIAH 13 VS 7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is close to me, says the LORD of hosts: strike the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn my hand against the little ones. PAPA FINNA BE ROASTING LIKE CHRISTMAS GOAT grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: ahah ah obadiah is god yashua? I thought yashua is jesus?

Yashua is God the son

Anything you ask in my name remember?

He who has seen the son has seen the father. pls note this does not make God the son God the father aka the most high God

And when the spirit of truth is to come into the world (This is a parenthetic vision, so we know he speaks of the father here) he wont brag about himself he will only glorify Christ john 16:13

Do you get it Mind Controlled *zombie Yashua is the connector to the farther when the most high God manifests himself to the whole world he will daily glorify yashua ibn joseph so that all that are his will be gatherd to him

This message your papa will never teach you in his synagogue ( Even though he knows its the truth)

keep on gloryfing the works of a man like yourself (carnal man)

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: IN FUN I SPEAK THE TRUTH. IF HE LAYS HIS HANDS ON ME I HAVE THE RIGHT TO RETALIATE IN KIND 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 wink
Keep day dreaming! But thats your cup of tea really!!! I have seen you write/call people names that are contrary to the faith you have been trying, albeit deceptively to potray. Now thats what I was talking of!

Repent and be converted and be forgiven. If you got nothing else, pls get that into your head!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: You are accountable for every idle word that comes out of you!!

Ol boy no Idle word spoken here o!

Judgement is always and ever happening it just takes spirituality to discern the times.

This is judgement time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: Keep day dreaming! But thats your cup of tea really!!! I have seen you write/call people names that are contrary to the faith you have been trying, albeit deceptively to potray. Now thats what I was talking of!

Repent and be converted and be forgiven. If you got nothing else, pls get that into your head!

get behind me satan.

Words of my master!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: Keep day dreaming! But thats your cup of tea really!!! I have seen you write/call people names that are contrary to the faith you have been trying, albeit deceptively to potray. Now thats what I was talking of!

2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

get behind me satan.

Words of my master!
This Devil is really a wicked Devil. How can he keep a creature of God this blinded and deafened?

Your case is still redeemable though!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: 2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
Its your stock in trade to misquote and misinterprete the scriptures, but watch it, you can't escape His Judgement!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Ol boy no Idle word spoken here o!

Judgement is always and ever happening it just takes spirituality to discern the times.

This is judgement time.
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT ABOUT THAT CHIEF. AND ITS BEEN LOTS OF JUDGEMENT BEEN HANDED OUT. PLANE CRASHES, BOMBS, AVALANCHES, TORNADOES, BOKO HARAM, VIOLENT MURDERS ETC ETC.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: Even the Devil quoted scriptures to try to confuse and distract Jesus, your strategy is not new at all!

Its not late to turn around and genuinely embrace Christ as your Lord and Saviour. He is both merciful and a consumming fire. You have the option of choosing who you want Him to be to you!

Like I said empty words that carry no message.

Half truths (stock in trade for your papa and his kind)

Most likely something you have heard your papa say.

If you are not a child of the devil then quote yashua in all things and lets all get convicted.

but pls don't come with your pretensions
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: Its your stock in trade to misquote and misinterprete the scriptures, but watch it, you can't escape His Judgement!
TO A REPROBATE LIKE YOU, I MISQUOTE AND MISINTERPRET, BUT TO THOSE WHO BELONG TO GOD ? THEY KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN THEY HEAR IT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: THAT AINT NO MAN OF GOD. THEN AGAIN A REPROBATE LIKE YOURSELF DONT KNOW NOTHING. THAT IS A MAN OF BEELZEBUB
Exactly the title the people of your class gave to Jesus while he was here. These things are not new, you're only playing your deceptive part!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE WHEN THEY SEE VIOLENCE INCREASING IN THE WORLD AND PEOPLE DYING LIKE CHICKENS AND BOKO HARAM BOMBINGS AND BOSTON BOMBINGS AND CAR ACCIDENTS AND PLANE CRASHES ETC ETC. THEY THINK IT IS SATAN DOING IT. THEY DONT KNOW WE ARE IN JUDGEMENT PERIOD. THOSE ARE JUDGEMENTS TO PEOPLE. THE FATHER IS IN CHARGE. THEY DONT TEACH THIS IN CHURCH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: This Devil is really a wicked Devil. How can he keep a creature of God this blinded and deafened?

Your case is still redeemable though!

I hear u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: Exactly the title the people of your class gave to Jesus while he was here. These things are not new, you're only playing your deceptive part!
SAYS THE MAN WHO THINKS PAPA IS OFF THE FATHER LMAO
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: TO A REPROBATE LIKE YOU, I MISQUOTE AND MISINTERPRET, BUT TO THOSE WHO BELONG TO GOD ? THEY KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN THEY HEAR IT
True talk! Only those of God's fold know and appreciate the truth, we know and respond appropriately to lies when they come too!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: TO A REPROBATE LIKE YOU, I MISQUOTE AND MISINTERPRET, BUT TO THOSE WHO BELONG TO GOD ? THEY KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN THEY HEAR IT
True talk! Only those of God's fold know and appreciate the truth, we know and respond appropriately to lies from the pit of hell when they come too!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: True talk! Only those of God's fold know and appreciate the truth, we know and respond appropriately to lies from the pit of hell when they come too!
YOU SIR IF YOU THINK PAPA IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, ARE NOT OF GODS FOLD. PAPA IS INTO FILTHY LUCRE. PAPA IS BUILDING HIS HEAVEN RIGHT HERE ON EARTH. PAPA IS BUILDING HIS SLICE OF HEAVEN IN HELL. THATS A MAN WITH THE SPIRIT OF ESAU. PAPA HAS SOLD HIS BIRTHRIGHT FOR A PLATE OF RED SOUP

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE WHEN THEY SEE VIOLENCE INCREASING IN THE WORLD AND PEOPLE DYING LIKE CHICKENS AND BOKO HARAM BOMBINGS AND BOSTON BOMBINGS AND CAR ACCIDENTS AND PLANE CRASHES ETC ETC. THEY THINK IT IS SATAN DOING IT. THEY DONT KNOW WE ARE IN JUDGEMENT PERIOD. THOSE ARE JUDGEMENTS TO PEOPLE. THE FATHER IS IN CHARGE. THEY DONT TEACH THIS IN CHURCH
There you go. I pity those you want to mislead to hell. 'The soul that sinneth shall die! And it is appointed unto man once to die and after that, face judgement! Are they in your bible? Oh i forgot you have ur own deceptive interpretations
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: Even the Devil quoted scriptures to try to confuse and distract Jesus, your strategy is not new at all!

see u.

you are the one on the broad road heading for destruction

commonality does not necessarily mean normal behaviour.

The position of the most high is never popular (144 thousand family names if I remember correctly)while the earth is 7 billion and counting

look around you there over 2 billion people that have the exact same opinions as you do (*ombies)

read prophecy and do the math

Babylan is a falling Kingdom!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: There you go. I pity those you want to mislead to hell. 'The soul that sinneth shall die! And it is appointed unto man once to die and after that, face judgement! Are they in your bible? Oh i forgot you have ur own deceptive interpretations
IT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOUR SOUL TO DIE WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE. ITS CALLED WALKING ZOMBIES. JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW. YOU ARE A WALKING TALKING ZOMBIE

ROMANS 11 VS 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded <<< BEEN BLINDED MEANS YOUR SOUL HAS DIED EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ALIVE.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

see u.

you are the one on the broad road heading for destruction

commonality does not necessarily mean normal behaviour.

The position of the most high is never popular (144 thousand family names if I remember correctly)while the earth is 7 billion and counting

look around you there over 2 billion people that have the exact same opinions as you do (*ombies)

read prophecy and do the math

Babylan is a falling Kingdom!!

Sorry if you have given up on being amongst the 'elect', thats your choice, but like I said earlier when we are gone to be with our Lord and saviour, you may wish to pounce on all our earthly possessions as you have already made your choice; we will gladly relinguish them!!

Your case is still not beyond redeemption, I maintain!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
Laptopbiz: guy.. Get something straight , i can bet you, not everybody in nairaland are pure human beings, some are just demons trying to distroy the faith of some individuals...you think they are debating with u with any reason? The don't have any chance of gaining heaven, so they fire with ful force... Papa is doing God's works, and if any body has the guts to protest, why not go to the media,or better still confront him in person, and see if you wil last the next 7days, touch not my anoiting and do my prophets no harm... The man of God is prospering, if your angry about it... I gues u gat transformer in ur street... What a stupid set of individuals... And mejority of them are ill mannard muslims... Tel me 1 imam that has done something as great as this... 1

so speaking against your PAPA IS TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR FAITH and the fait of some individuals?

where does yashua fit in?

You are truly lost.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: IT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOUR SOUL TO DIE WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE. ITS CALLED WALKING ZOMBIES. JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW. YOU ARE A WALKING TALKING ZOMBIE

ROMANS 11 VS 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded <<< BEEN BLINDED MEANS YOUR SOUL HAS DIED EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ALIVE.
Devil still speaking through his agents! After using you, satan will destroy you! Pls turn around and truely embrace Christ before its too late!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: Sorry if you have given up on being amongst the 'elect', thats your choice, but like I said earlier when we are gone to be with our Lord and saviour, you may wish to pounce on all our earthly possessions as you have already made your choice; we will gladly relinguish them!!

Your case is still not beyond redeemption, I maintain!

I hear u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ijawkid(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: HEY BRETHREN wink

Oboy barca loss don finish me.......to eat don even hard me.....angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
JUDE 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 PETER 2 VS 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

THESE ARE ZOMBIE LIKE STATES. SOULS DESTROYED IN HELL IN WALKING AND TALKING HUMANS

MATTHEW 10 VS 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

ALL TALKING ABOUT YOU DOUGIVILLA. YOU ARE AN EMPTY SHELL. WALKING AND TALKING DEAD SOUL
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: Devil still speaking through his agents! After using you, satan will destroy you! Pls turn around and truely embrace Christ before its too late!

Empty words pls think things through b4 you try and communicate.

you are truly confused.

you have been defending your PAPA now you talk of embracing yashua, what is the connection?

or are you saying your PAPA is Christ?

or is it possibly schizophrenia or multiple personality that is your condition?

being possessed but not knowing it?

Even the tares truly believe they are on track.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.