Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28748 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: God can do all things Matt 19:26! He will also always use human instruments that yeild themselves to Him, including you, if you so do!

When you asked that question with the intention of satisfying your sacarcism, were you honestly expecting an answer?

I can really see what the gospel according to your own master is teaching!!!

This Devil is a really a wicked Devil!!!

U are not being coherent and you are avoiding the message.

And it looks like u know the devil well well I am not suprised.

If your man was collecting yam and oil as was done in old times for tithes e no for fit buy jet ooo!!

and as for the perishables e for get to distribute am to those in need quickly else they rot

But instead we see a situation where he is amassing enormouse wealth (mammon) and keeping this in the bank (not for you or your children) but for his generations (foolishness)

Hence my question about the account number for the most high God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by beey2(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Segeggs: Does the MOG know you people-his supporters? undecided
The question actually is how many people know you. I advice you don't take Panadol for another person's headache.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
bee-y:

The question actually is how many people know you. I advice you don't take Panadol for another person's headache.

see as your reasoning and judgement very cloudy.

have you heard of pol pot b4?

judgment upon all pharasees and thier followers Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by beey2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: PAPA IS A DEMON AND YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. DESTRUCTION IS WAITING FOR YOU. WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY

Lemme ask u simple question, have u ever listening to Bishop Oyedepo's ministration? If yes pls give us a quote but if no u really got 2 SHUT UR DIRTY MOUTH...waiting for ur nonsensical reply.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: I think your rasccality has gotten to the point where anyone with an iota of sense in his/her head should not just ignore you and your demonic rantings, false teachings and misleading doctrines, but to start serious prayers for the deliverance of your fast derailing soul.

This Devil is really a wicked devil!!!
SO ARE YOU SAYING PAPA IS DIVINELY INSPIRED ? YOU REPROBATE GAINSAYER YOU
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

It Is you and you mind controll masters that are the children of the devil

You are completely desensitised from the truth.

keep on being the devils advocate.

The poor masses are just waiting for the opportunity to feed upon your flesh and the flesh of your papa.

THANK YOU BROS. GLAD TO SEE THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: So obadiah777 finally got one convert in you? Its ok. There's nothing, absolutely nothing my God cannot do.

All we need is to double our prayer efforts to rescue you both and others in your class from the clutches of this wicked Devil!

He is still God of 'impossibilities'
YOUR GOD ? IS BEELZEBUB grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
bee-y:

Lemme ask u simple question, have u ever listening to Bishop Oyedepo's ministration? If yes pls give us a quote but if no u really got 2 SHUT UR DIRTY MOUTH...waiting for ur nonsensical reply.
I DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE CHARLATAN. I HAVE A FEW VERSES TO PROVE WHY HE IS AN ANTI-CHRIST

ACTS 7 VS 48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, << THAT VERSE TELLS YOU THE LORD IS NOT IN MAN MADE TEMPLES. SO WHY IS OYEDEPO BUILDING SEVERAL TEMPLES ? OK SO WHAT IS A TEMPLE ?

JOHN 2 VS 19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up <<< WHAT WAS DESTROYED AND RAISED UP IN 3 DAYS ? HIS BODY. SO THE HUMAN BODY IS THE TEMPLE AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE PREACHER. GERRIT ? LETS EXPLORE SOME MORE

1 CORINTHIANS 6 VS 19 "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit <<< SO THE CHURCH OR TEMPLE IS THE BODY. OK LETS EXPLORE SOME MORE

ACTS 7 VS 49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

ONE MORE

ACTS 17 VS 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

IN CONCLUSION ? I DONT NEED TO HAVE LISTENED TO YOUR PAPA SPEAK BEFORE I KNOW THAT HE IS AN ANTI-CHRIST. ANTI-CHRIST MEANS GOING AGAINST CHRIST. BY BUILDING ALL THESE MAN MADE STRUCTURES FOR WORSHIP HE IS GOING AGAINST GOD. HE IS AN ANTI-CHRIST

I LIKED YOUR POST SO YOU CAN RETURN. NOT BECAUSE YOU MADE ANY POINT

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE CHARLATAN. I HAVE A FEW VERSES TO PROVE WHY HE IS AN ANTI-CHRIST

ACTS 7 VS 48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, << THAT VERSE TELLS YOU THE LORD IS NOT IN MAN MADE TEMPLES. SO WHY IS OYEDEPO BUILDING SEVERAL TEMPLES ? OK SO WHAT IS A TEMPLE ?

JOHN 2 VS 19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up <<< WHAT WAS DESTROYED AND RAISED UP IN 3 DAYS ? HIS BODY. SO THE HUMAN BODY IS THE TEMPLE AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE PREACHER. GERRIT ? LETS EXPLORE SOME MORE

1 CORINTHIANS 6 VS 19 "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit <<< SO THE CHURCH OR TEMPLE IS THE BODY. OK LETS EXPLORE SOME MORE

ACTS 7 VS 49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

ONE MORE

ACTS 17 VS 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

IN CONCLUSION ? I DONT NEED TO HAVE LISTENED TO YOUR PAPA SPEAK BEFORE I KNOW THAT HE IS AN ANTI-CHRIST. ANTI-CHRIST MEANS GOING AGAINST CHRIST. BY BUILDING ALL THESE MAN MADE STRUCTURES FOR WORSHIP HE IS GOING AGAINST GOD. HE IS AN ANTI-CHRIST

No one lights a candle and puts it under a bucket, keep shining my brethren!!

The spirit of yashua is the spirit of prophecy it is clear you are one with the master for you speak his words with ease.

and like a 2 eged sword e dey pierce thier hearts, bone, sinew, muscle and all.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

The spirit of yashua is the spirit of prophecy it is clear you are one with the master for you speak his words with ease.

GREAT WORDS BROTHER MOSTHIGH. I AM HUMBLED. ALL THANKS AND PRAISES TO YAHAWAH FOR GIVING US THE WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING TO UNDERSTAND THE WORDS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: THANK YOU BROS. GLAD TO SEE THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND
you sopport obadiah..? Who even gave him the name? Most of you guys are just insulate class of idiots... Do u think papa n God are the same thing? Did'nt u do english in skul? Epe 6.1 said obey ur "parentz n da lord" you talking of not helping the poor... He does help the poor... Ur probs is, you guys are just BLIND... remember most of u r just demons... In human skins
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: GREAT WORDS BROTHER MOSTHIGH. I AM HUMBLED. ALL THANKS AND PRAISES TO YASHUA FOR GIVING US THE WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING TO UNDERSTAND THE WORDS
ahah ah obadiah is god yashua? I thought yashua is jesus?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE CHARLATAN. I HAVE A FEW VERSES TO PROVE WHY HE IS AN ANTI-CHRIST

ONE MORE

the only problems i have with you guys is... Cawardness... If u tink ur mother born u well... Why no try saying it in the media..? Ur al behind a username... Even yet, if u can't afford media... Which i know u can't, create a blog with ur picture... Saying papa is anti.christ... Thats guts...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Am stil not suprise... Not everybodi wil ever like u... Papa go own, preach n multiple to all nations... If anybody gat a problem with that... Why not anybody in ur family hd ever done that?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: ahah ah obadiah is god yashua? I thought yashua is jesus?
WELL ME MYSELF BASED ON HIS NAME 'I AM' IN THE HEBREW, I CALL HIM YAHAWAH. AND JESUS BASED ON 'HE SAVES' IS YAHAWASHI. SO YOU CAN SAY YAHAWAH BA HA SHAM HA MASHAYACH YAHAWASHI. wink

YES YASHUA IS JESUS. I ERRED. DIDNT KNOW TILL NOW. JUST GOOGLED IT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
Laptopbiz: you sopport obadiah..? Who even gave him the name? Most of you guys are just insulate class of idiots... Do u think papa n God are the same thing? Did'nt u do english in skul? Epe 6.1 said obey ur "parentz n da lord" you talking of not helping the poor... He does help the poor... Ur probs is, you guys are just BLIND... remember most of u r just demons... In human skins
SHOULDNT YOU BE BOWING DOWN TO PAPA RIGHT NOW YOU REPROBATE grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
Laptopbiz: the only problems i have with you guys is... Cawardness... If u tink ur mother born u well... Why no try saying it in the media..? Ur al behind a username... Even yet, if u can't afford media... Which i know u can't, create a blog with ur picture... Saying papa is anti.christ... Thats guts...
IF I MET PAPA I WOULD TELL HIM TO HIS FACE THAT HE IS LEADING PEOPLE ASTRAY AND IF HE TRIES ANYTHING PHYSICAL, I WOULD COMMIT TO BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. SCRIPTURE DO SAY
2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; <<< MEANING I CAN RECOMPENSE TRIBULATION TO PAPA IF HE TRIES ANYTHING PHYSICAL. I AM 6 FT TALL, HE IS LIKE 3 FT TALL. I WOULD BEAT HIM LIKE HE STOLE SOMETHING grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ijawkid(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: IF I MET PAPA I WOULD TELL HIM TO HIS FACE THAT HE IS LEADING PEOPLE ASTRAY AND IF HE TRIES ANYTHING PHYSICAL, I WOULD COMMIT TO BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. SCRIPTURE DO SAY
2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; <<< MEANING I CAN RECOMPENSE TRIBULATION TO PAPA IF HE TRIES ANYTHING PHYSICAL. I AM 6 FT TALL, HE IS LIKE 3 FT TALL. I WOULD BEAT HIM LIKE HE STOLE SOMETHING grin grin

gringrin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
ijawkid:

gringrin
HEY BRETHREN wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

I did'nt need a prophet to know that either of you is a disciple of the other! I knew the spirit of the anti christ was already released upon the earth and I really appreciate God for Nairaland for providing me with the opportunity to hear them speak.

Even the Devil quoted scriptures to try to confuse and deceive Jesus while on earth, so these strategies are not new!

My only advice goes to true born again children of God on this platform and elsewhere: Hold fast to what you have lest you be deceived by agents of the master deceiver who are daily increasing, even on social network platforms, spreading the message of the Devil, while quoting and misinterpreting scriptures!

In all things, please remember we have a date with destiny to meet with our lord and saviour Jesus Christ face to face. It might please all them that have surrendered heaven to the 'elect' and decided to inherit the earth after we would have gone to know that we will willingly leave all our possessions for their inheritance, while we go to meet our father.

We should however not fail in our responsibilities to keep praying for their derailing souls that God would have mercy, show them His hand and convict and convert them like He did Saul!

He that has an ear, let Him hear!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: I did'nt need a prophet to know that either of you is a disciple of the other! I knew the spirit of the anti christ was already released upon the earth and I really appreciate God for Nairaland for providing me with the opportunity to hear them speak.

Even the Devil quoted scriptures to try to confuse and deceive Jesus while on earth, so these strategies are not new!

My only advice goes to true born again children of God on this platform and elsewhere: Hold fast to what you have lest you be deceived by agents of the master deceiver who are daily increasing, even on social network platforms, spreading the message of the Devil, while quoting and misinterpreting scriptures!

In all things, please remember we have a date with destiny to meet with our lord and saviour Jesus Christ face to face. It might please all them that have surrendered heaven to the 'elect' and decided to inherit the earth after we would have gone to know that we will willingly leave all our possessions for their inheritance, while we go to meet our father.

We should however not fail in our responsibilities to keep praying for their derailing souls that God would have mercy, show them His hand and convict and convert them like He did Saul!

He that has an ear, let Him hear!!!
LOOK AT THIS PAPA WORSHIPING REPROBATE *SMDH*
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by mrragger: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
its d lords doing,nt d pastor.we shld just give tanks 2 God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by brilapluz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: IF I MET PAPA I WOULD TELL HIM TO HIS FACE THAT HE IS LEADING PEOPLE ASTRAY AND IF HE TRIES ANYTHING PHYSICAL, I WOULD COMMIT TO BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. SCRIPTURE DO SAY
hahahahahahahahahaha..chei..nairaland one kill me wit laughter 2day...hahahahahaha*falls down 4rm *ominion airplane*

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS PAPA WORSHIPING REPROBATE *SMDH*
You can call me all you want, but know this truth. Jesus said it is better for a stone to be tied around the neck of every one that is in the business of misleading and misdirecting His followers and thrown into the sea than the punishment awaiting such persons! The earlier you retract your steps and use your evil intellegence for God the earlier you avert the impending damnation you are headed for!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
brilapluz:
hahahahahahahahahaha..chei..nairaland one kill me wit laughter 2day...hahahahahaha*falls down 4rm *ominion airplane*
grin grin USHERESS/AIR HOSTESS WILL HELP YOU UP SIR grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: You can call me all you want, but know this truth. Jesus said it is better for a stone to be tied around the neck of every one that is in the business of misleading and misdirecting His followers and thrown into the sea than the punishment awaiting such persons! The earlier you retract your steps and use your evil intellegence for God the earlier you avert the impending damnation you are headed for!
YEAH YEAH YEAH. NOTICE HOW I BACK EVERYTHING I SAY WITH SCRIPTURES BUT SINCE I HAVE MET YOU ON THIS FORUM YOU HAVE BEEN COMING UP WITH YOUR OWN VAIN OPINIONS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH YEAH YEAH. NOTICE HOW I BACK EVERYTHING I SAY WITH SCRIPTURES BUT SINCE I HAVE MET YOU ON THIS FORUM YOU HAVE BEEN COMING UP WITH YOUR OWN VAIN OPINIONS
I stopped quoting scriptures with you when I discovered that you had private and misleading interpretations to them all the time! Was it not after suuch quotations you said I only had mastery of the new testament and needs mastery of the old? Just take every good advice the poeple that truely want your good are advising you and quit trying in vain to mislead God's children! God's judgement is not a child's play. It will surely come and I pray you have truely repented and have been converted before then, otherwise, you will not have anyone but yourself to blame!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
hold something abeg o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: I stopped quoting scriptures with you when I discovered that you had private and misleading interpretations to them all the time! Was it not after suuch quotations you said I only had mastery of the new testament and needs mastery of the old? Just take every good advice the poeple that truely want your good are advising you and quit trying in vain to mislead God's children! God's judgement is not a child's play. It will surely come and I pray you have truely repented and have been converted before then, otherwise, you will not have anyone but yourself to blame!

why stop quoting scripture at all?

Did your master ever stop quoting? this is assuming your master is yashua ibn joseph

But no your master is your so called PAPA it is his will you are clearly doing here

Because ye are neither hot nor cold I will spew thee out.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Did your master ever stop quoting? this is assuming your master is yashua ibn joseph

But no your master is your so called PAPA it is his will you are clearly doing here

The second of the two musketeers. Carry on. I expected something worse! Ask you twain brother in this journey of deceit. I'm never deterred from exposing agents of darkness; never!!!

The advice to him is also applicable to you. Repent and be converted or wait for His judgement of fury!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

LOL DOUGIVILLA IS DEFINITELY COLD. HE GOT SPEWED OUT A LONG TIME AGO. NOW HE IS CHASING PROSPERITY GOSPEL WITH PAPA AS HIS IDOL grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
ATMC: hold something abeg o
RELAX THERE. WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN ALSO AS WELL AS BE SERIOUS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.