Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28749 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy barca loss don finish me.......to eat don even hard me.....angry
LMAO THE GERMAN SAUSAGE IS ALWAYS SUPERIOR TO THE SPANISH PAELLA grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: JUDE 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 PETER 2 VS 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

THESE ARE ZOMBIE LIKE STATES. SOULS DESTROYED IN HELL IN WALKING AND TALKING HUMANS

MATTHEW 10 VS 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

ALL TALKING ABOUT YOU DOUGIVILLA. YOU ARE AN EMPTY SHELL. WALKING AND TALKING DEAD SOUL
Call me all you like. My message is consistent! God can still make good use of you, only if you will turn and accept Jesus His son as your Lord and Saviour! Yes, just before its too late!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: Call me all you like. My message is consistent! God can still make good use of you, only if you will turn and accept Jesus His son as your Lord and Saviour! Yes, just before its too late!
LOL. YOU ARE CONSISTENT. WE SHALL AGREE TO DISAGREE. I WORSHIP THE LORD MY WAY, YOU WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR WAY. wink JUST DO ME A FAVOR. STAY AWAY FROM PAPA. HE IS A HINDRANCE TO YOUR SALVATION. READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF. FORGET ALL MAN MADE CHURCHES. THE CHURCH IS GOD-MADE AND IT IS YOUR BODY. YOU ARE THE CHURCH. NOW GO AND BE AT PEACE

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Empty words pls think things through b4 you try and communicate.

you are truly confused.

you have been defending your PAPA now you talk of embracing yashua, what is the connection?

or are you saying your PAPA is Christ?

or is it possibly schizophrenia or multiple personality that is your condition?

being possessed but not knowing it?

Even the tares truly believe they are on track.

I'm sure you've never seen me write or mention papa since we started communicating! All i have ever told you is turn around and embrace God and His only begotten son Jesus christ as well as allow the Holy Spirit to work in you to avoid the impending judgement. You still have the chance while you are alive! I don't pray had I known becomes your endpoint!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: YOU SIR IF YOU THINK PAPA IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, ARE NOT OF GODS FOLD. PAPA IS INTO FILTHY LUCRE. PAPA IS BUILDING HIS HEAVEN RIGHT HERE ON EARTH. PAPA IS BUILDING HIS SLICE OF HEAVEN IN HELL. THATS A MAN WITH THE SPIRIT OF ESAU. PAPA HAS SOLD HIS BIRTHRIGHT FOR A PLATE OF RED SOUP

TRUE TALK!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: I'm sure you've never seen me write or mention papa since we started communicating! All i have ever told you is turn around and embrace God and His only begotten son Jesus christ as well as allow the Holy Spirit to work in you to avoid the impending judgement. You still have the chance while you are alive! I don't pray had I known becomes your endpoint!

my guy you are truly amazing oo!

why are you here if not in defence of your papa?

last time I checked it was Obadiah777 with the most high angainst the rest

pls at least be honest with urself.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: LOL. YOU ARE CONSISTENT. WE SHALL AGREE TO DISAGREE. I WORSHIP THE LORD MY WAY, YOU WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR WAY. wink JUST DO ME A FAVOR. STAY AWAY FROM PAPA. HE IS A HINDRANCE TO YOUR SALVATION. READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF. FORGET ALL MAN MADE CHURCHES. THE CHURCH IS GOD-MADE AND IT IS YOUR BODY. YOU ARE THE CHURCH. NOW GO AND BE AT PEACE
God is not an author of confusion. You are either in communion with Him through His dear son Jesus Christ or you are not in relationshop with Him. There are no two 'acceptable' ways to reaching or worshipping God!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

my guy you are truly amazing oo!

why are you here if not in defence of your papa?

last time I checked it was Obadiah777 with the most high angainst the rest

pls at least be honest with urself.
I just taught you to be sure before making false and baseless accusations!

I don't care if its been you and your twin brother against the world! I just can't sit idle and allow you both mislead gullible and undecided readers on this forum to hell with your messages of heresy and apostacy.

God's hands are still open to accept you! Remember He is also a consuming fire!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: LOL. YOU ARE CONSISTENT. WE SHALL AGREE TO DISAGREE. I WORSHIP THE LORD MY WAY, YOU WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR WAY. wink JUST DO ME A FAVOR. STAY AWAY FROM PAPA. HE IS A HINDRANCE TO YOUR SALVATION. READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF. FORGET ALL MAN MADE CHURCHES. THE CHURCH IS GOD-MADE AND IT IS YOUR BODY. YOU ARE THE CHURCH. NOW GO AND BE AT PEACE

The most high God bless your life my brother!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ijawkid(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO THE GERMAN SAUSAGE IS ALWAYS SUPERIOR TO THE SPANISH PAELLA grin
sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
dougivilla: I just taught you to be sure before making false and baseless accusations!

I don't care if its been you and your twin brother against the world! I just can't sit idle and allow you both mislead gullible and undecided readers on this forum to hell with your messages of heresy and apostacy.

Here you go again speaking on behalf of the defendant

make up your mind are you here for you PAPA or not

We are clearly not doing a good job of misleading seeing we are the minority here. but more words of judgement to come no matter what the demons say.

your camp on the other hand is more popular

Also to hell with your message of hegemony and sun god worship aka luciferian worship

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

pls kindly state you case clearly, why are you here?

make up your mind are you here for you PAPA and his kind or not

We are clearly not doing a good job of misleading seeing we are the minority here. but more words of judgement to come no matter what the demons say.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
MostHigh:

pls kindly state you case clearly, why are you here?

make up your mind are you here for you PAPA and his kind or not

I am not here in defence of anybody. The God he serves should be able to so do and would not need me to act on His behalf, don't you think?

Like the three Hebrew boys, I'm always up for anything that challenges the true Christian faith like:

Calling up scriptures and giving them private but untrue interpretation

Misrepresenting the gospel and the God of the Bible, His dear son Jesus and the Holy Spirit

Misleading God's people, and dragging them to hell via the instrumentality of false teachings, lies, apostacy, heresy and such other human conjectures, intented to lead them astray

Deception through human but not scriptural logics, theories and the likes that are contrary to biblical teachings!

etc etc

Be sure that for every lie you and your twin brother tell, I'll be on hand to dispel them. Your evil twin should have told you better that I can't be boxed to a tight corner, especially by half-truths and untruths. Its good you're learning it urself, after he's run away as usual!

PS: God still loves you and is waiting for you and your brother and others in your shoes to turn around and embrace Him and His dear son Jesus christ and be saved! You still have that chance, pls take it! Tomorrow might be too late!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: SHOULDNT YOU BE BOWING DOWN TO PAPA RIGHT NOW YOU REPROBATE grin
what an insulate chrecipile, i should be binding u by now-foul spirit... U uncircumcised ill mannard and very absorbable disgusting poor low class of the federal republic of nigeria
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: IF I MET PAPA I WOULD TELL HIM TO HIS FACE THAT HE IS LEADING PEOPLE ASTRAY AND IF HE TRIES ANYTHING PHYSICAL, I WOULD COMMIT TO BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. SCRIPTURE DO SAY
2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; <<< MEANING I CAN RECOMPENSE TRIBULATION TO PAPA IF HE TRIES ANYTHING PHYSICAL. I AM 6 FT TALL, HE IS LIKE 3 FT TALL. I WOULD BEAT HIM LIKE HE STOLE SOMETHING grin grin
i can bet you... Til u reach 900years u can never meet papa... Because "EAGLES DNT MIGGLE WILL LITTLE BIRDS" i gave a suggest 4da poor... Blog is free... Creat it with ur picture on it... With articles, that my papa is fake... I will help u with backlinking it... Thats if any of u had da guts...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR PAPA IN THAT BRIMSTONE FIRE
ZECHARIAH 13 VS 7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is close to me, says the LORD of hosts: strike the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn my hand against the little ones. PAPA FINNA BE ROASTING LIKE CHRISTMAS GOAT grin
you keep qouting scriptures... Papa had attained great success, can you tell me one person in your entire family that we mit seen in media.,? What have u attain... Stop, sha, devil no the hear words... I need to copy this thread now, take itz to 4,000,000,00 0 winners fans... When 4,000,000,000 people rain curses on you. That might teach u a lesson... slowpoke
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Laptopbiz: what an insulate chrecipile, i should be binding u by now-foul spirit... U uncircumcised ill mannard and very absorbable disgusting poor low class of the federal republic of nigeria
TRY BINDING YOURSELF FIRST grin grin grin grin BY THE WAY I JUST CHECKED THE MEANING OF THE WORD 'CHRECIPILE'. NO SUCH WORD EXIST IN THE DICTIONARY. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE THE SAME FOUL SPIRIT AS OBAHIAGBON. MAKING UP WORDS THAT DONT EXIST

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: I just taught you to be sure before making false and baseless accusations!

WE ARE LEADING PEOPLE TO HELL WITH HERESY AND APOSTACY YET YOU ARE THE ONE SUPPORTING PAPA. I DONT GET IT. YOU MUST BE DRUNK ON SACRAMENTAL WINE grin YOU ARE IN A STRONG DELUSION. ISAIAH 66 VS 4
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2013
Laptopbiz: i can bet you... Til u reach 900years u can never meet papa... Because "EAGLES DNT MIGGLE WILL LITTLE BIRDS" i gave a suggest 4da poor... Blog is free... Creat it with ur picture on it... With articles, that my papa is fake... I will help u with backlinking it... Thats if any of u had da guts...
YOU ARE RIGHT. PAPA IS AN EAGLE. HE IS A PREDATORY BIRD. PREDATORY SPIRIT. PREYING ON REPROBATES LIKE YOU *SMDH*

OBADIAH 4 Though you exalt yourself as the eagle, and though you set your nest among the stars, from there will I bring you down, says the LORD. <<< PAPA THE EAGLE

OBADIAH 39 VS 27-30 Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high? She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place.From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off.
Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she.
<<< PAPA THE EAGLE SUCKING BLOOD

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Laptopbiz: you keep qouting scriptures... Papa had attained great success, can you tell me one person in your entire family that we mit seen in media.,? What have u attain... Stop, sha, devil no the hear words... I need to copy this thread now, take itz to 4,000,000,00 0 winners fans... When 4,000,000,000 people rain curses on you. That might teach u a lesson... slowpoke
LOOK AT THIS CARNAL REPROBATE DEMON SAYING I KEEP QUOTING SCRIPTURES

ISAIAH 8 VS 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them<<< EVERY POINT YOU MAKE HAS TO BE ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES. NOW WE KNOW THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU AT ALL FOR MAKING THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE FULL OF DARKNESS

1 THESSALONANS 5 VS 21 Prove all things <<< WITH SCRIPTURES

AND 4 MILLION WINNERS CONGREGATION CANNOT RAIN CURSES ON ME BECAUSE 1 JOHN 4 VS 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. <<< WINNERS DEMONS CANT TOUCH THIS

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by livethinme: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2013
dasparrow:

Shut up! Don't upset me!

We should not pass judgement on these wolves in sheep clothing called NIGERIAN pastors but you are quick to pass judgement on your fellow Nigerians who are married but have no children of their own, or single adults who are yet to be married, or widows in your society, or the poor, the mentally and physically disabled and the list goes on.

I am a Christian too saved by grace but I am disgusted by the average Nigerian Christian. With all the churches constantly popping up in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria, yet [b]the average Nigerian is materialistic, money greedy, a tribalist bigot, a religious fanatic, aggressive, arrogant, pompous, dishonest, corrupt, filled with lust, discriminatory, bribe takers, cultists, drug traffickers, loud, [/b]and the list goes on.

Even the bible warns of Christians who are constant hearers of the word and never doers. Why do you think Christ said that not everyone who is calling on him Lord, Lord will enter into the kingdom of heaven? With all the churches in Nigeria yet the whole world knows that the average Nigerian is corrupt to the bone. So what are the pastors doing? Are they sleeping?

And then when the Pastors say this in the church they will nod in agreement, without even knowing that its them he is talking about

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: WE ARE LEADING PEOPLE TO HELL WITH HERESY AND APOSTACY YET YOU ARE THE ONE SUPPORTING PAPA. I DONT GET IT. YOU MUST BE DRUNK ON SACRAMENTAL WINE grin YOU ARE IN A STRONG DELUSION. ISAIAH 66 VS 4
Welcome on board Devil's advocate! Thought you'd run away as usual.

In any case, be sure that I'm still here to dispel all your false teachings and demonic indoctrinations, for the sake of gullible and some undecided nairalanders and others that may come across this posts in the future!!!

Welcome once again. Hope you have thought about my counsel to you to turn around and genuinely embrace God the father and Jesus Christ, His beloved son to avoid eternal damnation?

It might not make much sense to you since you've already surrendered heaven to the 'elect', prefering to inherit the earth but please ask the Holy Spirit for direction, He will guide you into ALL truths!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: WE ARE LEADING PEOPLE TO HELL WITH HERESY AND APOSTACY YET YOU ARE THE ONE SUPPORTING PAPA. I DONT GET IT. YOU MUST BE DRUNK ON SACRAMENTAL WINE grin YOU ARE IN A STRONG DELUSION. ISAIAH 66 VS 4
He that is Holy, Let him be Holy still, He that is unholy, let Him be unholy still, behold I (Jesus speaking) come quickly and my reward is with me to give to everyman according to how His works has been.

Jesus still loves you, though your sin be as scarlet or crimson, he is faithful and just to forgive you. Pls my brother stop ignoring these calls, your soul is more important to God. All these philosophies and thories don't have salvation. Only the name of Jesus the Son of God does!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: Welcome on board Devil's advocate! Thought you'd run away as usual.

In any case, be sure that I'm still here to dispel all your false teachings and demonic indoctrinations, for the sake of gullible and some undecided nairalanders and others that may come across this posts in the future!!!

Welcome once again. Hope you have thought about my counsel to you to turn around and genuinely embrace God the father and Jesus Christ, His beloved son to avoid eternal damnation?

It might not make much sense to you since you've already surrendered heaven to the 'elect', prefering to inherit the earth but please ask the Holy Spirit for direction, He will guide you into ALL truths!
WELCOME ON BOARD BEELZEBUB HIMSELF LMAO. I AINT RUN NOWHERE. THE RIGHTEOUS ARE AS BOLD AS A LION AND THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: He that is Holy, Let him be Holy still, He that is unholy, let Him be unholy still, behold I (Jesus speaking) come quickly and my reward is with me to give to everyman according to how His works has been.

Jesus still loves you, though your sin be as scarlet or crimson, he is faithful and just to forgive you. Pls my brother stop ignoring these calls, your soul is more important to God. All these philosophies and thories don't have salvation. Only the name of Jesus the Son of God does!
YOU NEED TO RECITE THIS VERSE WHILE LOOKING AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR LOL
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: YOU NEED TO RECITE THIS VERSE WHILE LOOKING AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR LOL
The prince of this world has blinded their eyes.

This Devil is really a wicked Devil!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: The prince of this world has blinded their eyes.

This Devil is really a wicked Devil!
AND CAN YOU TELL ME WHO THE DEVIL IS ? BECAUSE IF YOU KNOW WHO THE DEVIL IS YOU WOULD SEE THAT YOUR BOSS OYEDEPO HAS BEEN DECEIVED BY THE DEVIL. THE EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS OF THE DEVIL IS GREED, CONSUMPTION, CAPITALISM, FILTHY LUCRE, BE AS RICH AS YOU CAN GET. ACQUIRE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN. THESE ARE THE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES OF THE DEVIL BY WHICH HE RULES AND DESTROYS THE WORLD. YOUR BOSS PAPA IS KNEE DEEP IN THE DEVILS CLAWS. IN FACT HE IS NOT ONLY KNEE DEEP, HE IS NOW A STRONG DEMON HIMSELF WITH 4 MILLION MINIONS OF WHICH YOU ARE A PART OFF. THERE IS A NUCLEAR MISSILE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE DOUGIVILLA. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WOULD COME. IT WOULD NOT TARRY. KEEP TOWING THIS PATH YOU ARE ON. YOU ARE HEADED FOR SERIOUS ROASTING. IN FACT LET ME SHOW YOU THE EFFECT OF THE NUKES ON YOUR EYEBALLS AND SKIN AND TONGUE

ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. <<< NUKES

KEEP FOLLOWING PAPA THE DEMON. YOU WILL GET ROASTED IN NUKES.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2013
COLOSIANS 2 VS 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. <<< DOUGIVILLA YOU HAVE BEEN SPOILED BY PHILOSOPHIES AND THE VAIN DECEITS OF WORLDLY MEN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: I am not here in defence of anybody. The God he serves should be able to so do and would not need me to act on His behalf, don't you think?

Like the three Hebrew boys, I'm always up for anything that challenges the true Christian faith like:

Calling up scriptures and giving them private but untrue interpretation

Misrepresenting the gospel and the God of the Bible, His dear son Jesus and the Holy Spirit

Misleading God's people, and dragging them to hell via the instrumentality of false teachings, lies, apostacy, heresy and such other human conjectures, intented to lead them astray

Deception through human but not scriptural logics, theories and the likes that are contrary to biblical teachings!

etc etc

Be sure that for every lie you and your twin brother tell, I'll be on hand to dispel them. Your evil twin should have told you better that I can't be boxed to a tight corner, especially by half-truths and untruths. Its good you're learning it urself, after he's run away as usual!

PS: God still loves you and is waiting for you and your brother and others in your shoes to turn around and embrace Him and His dear son Jesus christ and be saved! You still have that chance, pls take it! Tomorrow might be too late!

Empty words again just like your PAPA.

You still have not answerd the question, I am clearly speaking against this man they call PAPA AND I NO DEY MINCE WORDS!

let me help you along your road to destruction, are you saying we should stop speaking against the pharasee whom the desolate call PAPA?

Or do you just like raving and talking like the greeks.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2013
Laptopbiz: you keep qouting scriptures... Papa had attained great success, can you tell me one person in your entire family that we mit seen in media.,? What have u attain... Stop, sha, devil no the hear words... I need to copy this thread now, take itz to 4,000,000,00 0 winners fans... When 4,000,000,000 people rain curses on you. That might teach u a lesson... slowpoke

Media *ombie

Propsperity *ombie

Mind controlled *ombie

If only those 4,000,000,000 people worshiped bodily as yashua has instructed then the world would be better, not needing to go to any man made building to be clean seeing the holy spirit dwelleth not in any man made building

but no oo you have to build palaces that the poor man can never dream of before you worship you sun god (sunday worshipers)

If it is not apostate christendom how can 1 man have 4,000,000,000 *ombies that he is fleecing daily surely his reward is coming broad is the road to destruction

but hear I now even if na 77 time 7 times 7 of una you shall all be destroyed eventually

and for your info who Jah bless no man curse
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:

Empty words again just like your PAPA.

You still have not answerd the question, I am clearly speaking against this man they call PAPA AND I NO DEY MINCE WORDS!

let me help you along your road to destruction, are you saying we should stop speaking against the pharasee whom the desolate call PAPA?

Or do you just like raving and talking like the greeks.
WELCOME BACK BROS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: WELCOME BACK BROS

Yes Obadiah it feels good to be back.

pls keep the fire burning HOT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.