Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Lekki Port To Generate $200 Billion + 163,000 Jobs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port To Generate $200 Billion + 163,000 Jobs (13998 Views)

$200 Billion To Be Repatriated Back To Nigeria From Dubai In Few Days / Promoter Flays Fashola Over FG’s Contribution To Lekki Port / Singaporean Investors To Stake N195b On Lekki Port Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Port To Generate $200 Billion + 163,000 Jobs by ekoilee: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
djon78: My friend we have heard all those cock and bull story u guys talk about east, but at least we still have something tangible we achieved by our sweat no government help, unlike ur Lagos which is what it is today not by u guys effort but simply by the Federal Government, so don't come here pointing to Lagos cos it belongs to the whole nation just like Abuja.

You guys launder too much propaganda filled with lies, claiming false figures about the lekki sea port and mind u Akwa Ibom state are also constructing a big sea port also which will cater for goods coming to SS Se middle belt and northern states and there own is not lies and propaganda, they have the finacial means to do that coupled with having a highly ambitious governor.

So stop coming here and blowing lies, u were caught and then u claimed it was no longer 200billion now. 20 billioin all lies, so stop all these ur lies and propaganda we can see through it.

Top notch and wold class education indeed...smh..
Re: Lekki Port To Generate $200 Billion + 163,000 Jobs by ekoilee: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2013
djon78: My friend we have heard all those cock and bull story u guys talk about east, but at least we still have something tangible we achieved by our sweat no government help

Name one thing you people achieved. You people are too visionless and incompetent to think up and achieve anything. When was the least time any of your village governors commissioned anything? Not even borehole...

While your mates are building their own, you screamed and yelled for the FG to build you canoe port and they shut you up with some okproko warehouse and 2 forklifts to offload yam tubers. Even the ramshackle airport you are also on your knees begging for is a glorified village air strip..

unlike ur Lagos which is what it is today not by u guys effort but simply by the Federal Government, so don't come here pointing to Lagos cos it belongs to the whole nation just like Abuja.

Illiterate, our industries and vision developed Lagos way before your federal government showed up and all they did was build bridge and roads they are too useless and incompetent to maintain.. Learn your history or pick up a book.

You guys launder too much propaganda filled with lies, claiming false figures about the lekki sea port and mind u Akwa Ibom state are also constructing a big sea port also which will cater for goods coming to SS Se middle belt and northern states and there own is not lies and propaganda, they have the finacial means to do that coupled with having a highly ambitious governor.

Like I said, your mates are building their own ports, bit you people are running your lazy mouth and doing attache? Like I said, they shut you people up with your yam tuber port with 2 forklift.

So stop coming here and blowing lies, u were caught and then u claimed it was no longer 200billion now. 20 billioin all lies, so stop all these ur lies and propaganda we can see through it.

Ode, 200 billion or 3 trillion, what difference does it make? Of what effect is your sour bele regarding this port?

Answer the question and start crying because your pain and anguish is limited to the pages of NL...

Suckss to be you empty and shallow people..
Re: Lekki Port To Generate $200 Billion + 163,000 Jobs by djon78(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2013
The typing mistake was because I was typing with my phone.

You can say whatever u like, Lagos was simply developed by the colonial masters and then later by the federal government, Lagos belongs to the whole nation. Apart from Lagos name one other SW state with development to match east, I have been to some areas b4 in ur region and they are glorified villages called state, which city in Sw can match the beauty of Enugu, compare Ibadan and Onitsha, Ibadan is not organized, dirty buildings but Onitsha is much more organised with neat buildings.

Why I mentioned Ibaka port is because of the strategic benefit it will derive from the bussiness in the aest, at least they are doing it but they are not blowing trumpet.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port To Generate $200 Billion + 163,000 Jobs by merengue: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
djon78: The typing mistake was because I was typing with my phone.

You can say whatever u like, Lagos was simply developed by the colonial masters and then later by the federal government, Lagos belongs to the whole nation. Apart from Lagos name one other SW state with development to match east, I have been to some areas b4 in ur region and they are glorified villages called state, which city in Sw can match the beauty of Enugu, compare Ibadan and Onitsha, Ibadan is not organized, dirty buildings but Onitsha is much more organised with neat buildings.

Why I mentioned Ibaka port is because of the strategic benefit it will derive from the bussiness in the aest, at least they are doing it but they are not blowing trumpet.

Can't stop laughing at the comedy on this thread grin grin grin grin grin. How can you put the words "organized", "neat buildings" and "Onitsha" in the same sentence?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port To Generate $200 Billion + 163,000 Jobs by biafranqueen: 4:53am On Apr 28, 2013
Please explain about joining Political Part in your ward whats the plan?
anonimi:

ACN doing what they do best- [size=13pt]LIES and plain PROPAGANDA.
These are the hallmarks of the smooth, slick serpents gathered together in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria.
[/size]

What is the total budget of Nigeria in 2013 expressed in USD
What is Nigeria's GDP for 2012 expreseed in USD?
What is the total annual revenue of the existing ports in Nigeria expressed in USD

And some mugus will start singing Hossana and Alhamulilahi.

Re: Lekki Port To Generate $200 Billion + 163,000 Jobs by biafranqueen: 5:29am On May 02, 2013
LMAO
merengue:

Can't stop laughing at the comedy on this thread grin grin grin grin grin. How can you put the words "organized", "neat buildings" and "Onitsha" in the same sentence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria / Senate Invites Dangote Refinery, NIPCO Gas, 13 Other Over N120B CBN Fund / Why Are Ghanians Not Protesting Over A Similar Increase In Their Pump Price:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.