Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon (70528 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lmao

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila:

naija girls got style smiley

What kind of style? Please your girl lack sex appeal hence why Naija man are always with foreign women.

5 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

Okay, "ego better" Brighter days ahead cheesy
I hope so....

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okay guys, since Cusubaba has run away, I would like to take a break for now. Will be back later to check if he has returned grin

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by onila(f): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bigo8291:

What kind of style? Please your girl lack sex appeal hence why Naija man are always with foreign women.

LMAO Ghana men and their love for foreign women is higher
see the amt of mixed kids in Ghana

biracial actors dominate yr movie industry

most naija men marry naija girls

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina: Okay guys, since Cusubaba has run away, I would like to take a break for now. Will be back later to check if he has returned grin

Bye sis. Am going too, chat later kiss
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by onila(f): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
since they are many ghanaian girls here

make ona update the official ghana girls beauty thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1042951/beauty-ghanaian-women
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Bye sis. Am going too, chat later kiss

See later, ciao!!!

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila:

Most of those girls are from colonial days and they can found mostly in cape coast, takiradi and Accra. The rest are pretty much pure Africans. Nigeria is still number 1 for dating out especially the men.

While I will agree Nigeria women are beautiful especially the igbos, majority lack sex appeal. You know instant turn on girls.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila:

Then you obviously do not know anything abt Ghana and the movie industry as there are way more full Ghanaian actors and actreses than mixed grin but i dnt blame you seeing that majority of you dnt watch Ghanaian movies

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: since they are many ghanaian girls here

Lol we are only 2 or 3 girls here

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Then you obviously do not know anything abt Ghana and the movie industry as there are way more full Ghanaian actors and actreses than mixed grin but i dnt blame you seeing that you majority of you dnt watch Ghanaian movies

They do watch it but they will always claim Ghana is using mixed race while they use over bleach actress and call them natural lightskin

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: since they are many ghanaian girls here

This is a nigerian website and I don't see y'all updating the Igbo and other nigerian websites.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bigo8291:

They do watch it but they will always claim Ghana is using mixed race while they use over bleach actress and call them natural lightskin
And even there are some light actors who are not mixed lol

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by SmoothLIFE: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Smoothlife your last Afcon was 30years ago so don't run your mouth too much ..
I still rank us ahead you. tongue cool

The only central African country which can compete against the rest of the world.

Ghana consistency

2008 African cup Semi final
2010 African cup Final
2012 African cup Semi Final
2013 African cup Semi Final

All of this with several players missing in all competitions like Essien, Prince Boateng, Andre Ayew etc etc.

Cameroon is here and there

2008 Final
2010 Quarter Final
2012- did not qualify
2013- did not qualify

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Abrantie: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Lol of all ppl you calling Jackie appiah broke lol if this story is even true, jackie prob has got more money than Bobby. The question you need to ask is why your men are marrying these "bitches" tongue change your ways!! grin
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Anyways am out, the baffoon is gone. Bye otumfour, onila, Bigo8291,chriskwaku, cameroonpride, smoothlife, abrantie kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by onila(f): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
besides why are there many white pple in Accra

I was thot I was in some city in South Africa
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: besides why are there many white pple in Accra

There are not as many as in South Africa. Some are expats, some come for hols or business and some live there
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: besides why are there many white pple in Accra

Why are there many Nigerians in Accra, why are there many aas in Accra, why are there many Liberians in Accra, why are there many Togolese in Accra. Accra is fun and welcoming. There are an estimate 1.5 million nigerian in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by onila(f): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

There are not as many as in South Africa. Some are expats, some come for hols or business and some live there
accra looks like some city abroad''and the presence of many white pple makes it looks more foreign

so clean, peaceful and organized

wanna go again

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina: Okay guys, since Cusubaba has run away, I would like to take a break for now. Will be back later to check if he has returned grin
Same for me .I battled him on Ghanaweb today u can easily identify him with these words .Black Charcoal Bastards Primitive and so on againt Ghana but claims his mum is from Navrongo

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by onila(f): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bigo8291:

Why are there many Nigerians in Accra, why are there many aas in Accra, why are there many Liberians in Accra, why are there many Togolese in Accra. Accra is fun and welcoming. There are an estimate 1.5 million nigerian in Ghana.

only angry there shld be more

and they are many Ghanains in Nigeria. .I was taught by Ghanaian teachers throughout out elementary and high school

every Naija person that went to a private school will tell you thAT
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by onila(f): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bigo8291:

This is a nigerian website and I don't see y'all updating the Igbo and other nigerian websites.
WE update it Too

nairaland has the largest african community

so its nice all african countries beauties are represented here

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by touchmeder: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
So much hate on this thread. hisssssssssssssssss
Happy married life Jackie, just make sure this your marriage works well this time around. Oh boy treat her well o. ghana or no ghana e nor matter. wife na wife. na person born am

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila:

only angry there shld be more

and they are many Ghanains in Nigeria. .I was taught by Ghanaian teachers throughout out elementary and high school

every Naija person that went to a private school will tell you thAT

Of course that's how it is, Ghana will ways seek nigeria for refuge when in trouble and Nigeria will seek Ghana for refuge when in trouble, so I don't know why we wish each other bad.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: WE update it Too

nairaland has the largest african community

so its nice all african countries beauties are represented here

No doubt and I enjoy lookin at all the African beauties.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
3rd time my phone switch off while writing my long epistle ...u are lucky.
SmoothLIFE:

Ghana consistency

2008 African cup Semi final
2010 African cup Final
2012 African cup Semi Final
2013 African cup Semi Final

All of this with several players missing in all competitions like Essien, Prince Boateng, Andre Ayew etc etc.

Cameroon is here and there

2008 Final
2010 Quarter Final
2012- did not qualify
2013- did not qualify

In few words 2 years are too short to call it inconsistency like really? C'mon

You should make a last 10years achievements list
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by moneyhungry(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: my dear, Jackie is getting married to a NIGERIAN man, not just an IBO man.

Secondly, why should this be a problem when it's a woman? Countless men have dumped wives that suffered to get them to their states of affluence for younger, better looking women and none of you have anything bad to say about that.

When a woman does same, she's a Sluuut, prostiiituute, gold-digger etc.

Bloody Hypocrites. Jackie ride on dear, and if you get tired of this one in 5 years divorce him and marry another one, you're rich, famous and beautiful, they should be honored you even graced their beds to start with
u worwor sha.
piss.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: my dear, Jackie is getting married to a NIGERIAN man, not just an IBO man.

Secondly, why should this be a problem when it's a woman? Countless men have dumped wives that suffered to get them to their states of affluence for younger, better looking women and none of you have anything bad to say about that.

When a woman does same, she's a Sluuut, prostiiituute, gold-digger etc.

Bloody Hypocrites. Jackie ride on dear, and if you get tired of this one in 5 years divorce him and marry another one, you're rich, famous and beautiful, they should be honored you even graced their beds to start with
lol,u cant just dump an ibo man just easily like dat,dem go use ur head do money if u try nonsense...Ibo man no dey hear "luv" o,if u do any how wit dem,they wil show u d tin....I no b ibo ooo.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by onila(f): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
[img]
Cusubaba: Tufiakwa... Aru ...abomination, no reasonable Nigerian woman will marry a lazy ugly irresponsible senseless ape Ghanaian. Beside Ghana is a country of 98% bastards include Ghana former president JJ Rawlings, the son of a bastard Scoltish carpenter. Mumu ape, Marrige doesn't exis in Ghana, is only funeral that exist where Ghanaians wear red and black and dance Unclad.
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
dederocs: This girl no be am...anyway sha,happy married life.
c as u dey talk like say u no sabi women again.90% of women wil do what she did...Or are u a learna?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.