Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon (71370 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Ejine(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
Anyway... As for me, nothing in this world would make me settle for sloppy seconds.

I guess some guys just naturally have low standards. I won't judge though.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kulas: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why is it that most of these celebrities changes husband an wives like clothes?,divorce is always in their dictionary.Only a countable number of them maintains their marriage for better for worst.I cant imagine myself dating a lady i know another man has dated let alone marrying a divorcee that another man has "chopped the thing anyhow".Women don finish?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: my dear, Jackie is getting married to a NIGERIAN man, not just an IBO man.

Secondly, why should this be a problem when it's a woman? Countless men have dumped wives that suffered to get them to their states of affluence for younger, better looking women and none of you have anything bad to say about that.

When a woman does same, she's a Sluuut, prostiiituute, gold-digger etc.

Bloody Hypocrites. Jackie ride on dear, and if you get tired of this one in 5 years divorce him and marry another one, you're rich, famous and beautiful, they should be honored you even graced their beds to start with
no mind them,them dey form african sexist ni wink

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by LesbianBoy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
berem: the matter tire me o! you forgot to add Tonto Dike in the list. lol grin
No, Tonto dike is not on the list jor! she is just 27 yrs old and a virgin and recently said she will soon get married! but genevieve nnaji our miss 'classy' actress is 39 yrs old, not a virgin and has never said anything on marriage! SMH even with all her 'classiness' she can't find a man grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ejiné: Anyway... As for me, nothing in this world would make me settle for sloppy seconds.

I guess some guys just naturally have low standards. I won't judge though.
after already judging :p

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: bad belle.if e dey pain you that much,go and scatter their wedding like solomon's wife did
E be like say you dey carry bag for the Ghana girl(Jackie)
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
LesbianBoy:
No, Tonto dike is not on the list jor! she is just 27 yrs old and a virgin and recently said she will soon get married! but genevieve nnaji our miss 'classy' actress is 39 yrs old, not a virgin and has never said anything on marriage! SMH even with all her 'classiness' she can't find a man grin grin
the last time i checked marriage still remains a choice both for classy women and classless women,pele!

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by neksummi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
Got nothing to say.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
Batam:
E be like say you dey carry bag for the Ghana girl(Jackie)
e be like say you be the house boy for jackie's ex husband wink pele

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kulas: Why is it that most of these celebrities changes husband an wives like clothes?,divorce is always in their dictionary.Only a countable number of them maintains their marriage for better for worst.I cant imagine myself dating a lady i know another man has dated let alone marrying a divorcee that another man has "chopped the thing anyhow".Women don finish?
but a divorced man can marry a single lady with no baggages etc...smh.mshewww

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by LesbianBoy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: but a divorced man can marry a single lady with no baggages etc...smh.mshewww
You this kulyie geh, why don't u want to understand that it is a man's world! U are too stubborn jor tongue btw do u stay in Nigeria? I have my reason for asking!
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by fonssy(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
LesbianBoy:
if Tonto be virgin, then my grandmama for village be virgin too.

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Evestar200(f): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Shame...
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by fonssy(f): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
The last time I heard her speak was at this year's AMVCA and she dedicated her award to her husband and child, now am hearing she is divorced, wonders shall never end. Must these celebrities copy everthing Americans do? I don tire for them and their divorce stories.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
LesbianBoy:
You this kulyie geh, why don't u want to understand that it is a man's world! U are too stubborn jor tongue btw do u stay in Nigeria? I have my reason for asking!
while you this lesbian boy,you are too chauvenistic and full of yourself :p.anyway kulyie geh stays in any part of the world she was born :p
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
okpara ugo: Shame...
on someone who is not even ashamed of the divorce or the fact that she is planning to marry a new guy and she is not hiding it.which one is the shame there?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
fonssy: if Tonto be virgin, then my grandmama for village be virgin too.
she is a virgin at heart not necessarily about the fact that she doesnt have a barrier of flesh in her vagina
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: wuz up with these ghanaian hoes and loving Nigerian d1ck angry
the last time i checked,a woman ( hoe or no hoe) irrespective of her race can marry or shag any dick of any race :p wink deal with it,pele

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Yomieluv: Good,now some Ghanian would come ranting like a rabid d0g that Ghana is better than Nigeria.

If one of their top celeb could dump their men,and run after our men. I forsee many of them nationalizing to Nigeria through Marriage.

Nigerian Men rock
love is sometimes strange. Wishing them happy marriage.A hip pop artist in Ghana is also planning marrying a nigerian lady at Vodafone Ghana so we would be having more Ghanaian-Nigerian.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by An0nimus: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Yomieluv: Good,now some Ghanian would come ranting like a rabid d0g that Ghana is better than Nigeria.

If one of their top celeb could dump their men,and run after our men. I forsee many of them nationalizing to Nigeria through Marriage.

Nigerian Men rock
undecided give it up bro, Seriously

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
WhyAWhy:
What's with Nigerians and stereotypes??!?!?! Did Genevieve come to your house to lament about loneliness or inability to marry?
So annoyingly stereotyped
- start life like EVERYONE else
- Go to school like EVERYONE
- Get a job like EVERYONE
- Get married like EVERYONE
- Have Children like EVERYONE
- Die like EVERYONE!

Is that how you summarise life? mtschew
no mind am.na bush meat him be.like say gene dey intrested in marriage talkless of finding a man.in all of gene's interviews,thay i have read and watched i have never seen or heard her talk about anything near marriage before.if you observe her closely she tactically says she is not intrested or she outrightly says that is not my priority for now or i dont want to talk about it.when the interviewer becomes too pushy,she has a way of ending the discussion
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Hexzy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Disgusting, I don't support adultery.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex: so tired of these ghanaian bitches.
So tired of your rantings.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by LesbianBoy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: while you this lesbian boy,you are too chauvenistic and full of yourself :p.anyway kulyie geh stays in any part of the world she was born :p
Tell me where u stay na ahn ahn.....you dont even know why i am asking. just tell me whether its is Nigeria, UK, somalia or afganistan u stay O TAN! And btw i am not chauvenistic o! I love women so much especially the ones that have big brezz and big nyash! So kulyie do u have big brezz and big nyash? tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2013

Nigerian Men rock
this is the funniest post i've read lol......
Hahahahahahahaha rofl
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by MEILYN(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
where is dat Atumfour Guy? If i hear u insult Nigerians again eeeeehhh i will slap dat ur black Ghanaian Face......
U hate Nigerians but ur celebrities re busy runing after our men, Yvonne Nelson, nd Jakie Appiah....
If i catch u eeeehhh @Atumfour na die u dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bovi Banned From Entering USA / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.