Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon (70548 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
bamako5943: well wish dem luck. Maybe the guy sabi the thing
of course i am very happy for them and wish them well,it is just sickening that nairalanders have turned this thread to a war zone between ghaninan and nigerians.its just plain stewpeed.if its not tribal bigots,it will be irritating sexist,if its not irritating sexist,it will be racists...smh.africans really have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by SmoothLIFE: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
My name is SmoothLife and I'm a Ghanaian. Any Questions??!! This is a once in a life time opportunity to ask me questions!!
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
chriskwaku: As i wrote earlier in my post your BIGOTRY is unbecoming. On 16 july 2012 this is what you wrote ' Yoruba Tribe are the most Ugly , Dirty and Cowards in Nigeria' again on 22 July 2012 this what you wrote' Apart from Lagos which was built with Federal money, other South West states are Dirty and underdevloped .My villige in the east is better than EKITI,ONDO etc.
Earlier you had claimed 98% of Yorubas are BASTARDS so if you can write these things about your fellow countrymen, we expect nothing less from you our step brother.Senseless BIGOT and APE who only gets ejeculation when the topic concerns Ghana or other Tribes in NIgeria. I hope my post is not hidden.
please just ignore him,there are a lot of disgusting tribalist,racist and sexist on nairaland..he is insignificant in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Cusubaba i found your wife in amanatulah. She is not looking for brains but a Big Dk and since you love ashawos, ashawo away wink thank me later smiley

By yours truly, go and mingle with her on her level
https://www.nairaland.com/1265036/f-u-c-k-big

ROTFLMAO!!!! They will surely be a good couple. I mean a perfect match for all Cusubabas. He will surely thank you if he 's able to get her before another Cusubaba takes her grin So hey Cusubaba, the earlier the better, run before another baboon like you takes this amanatulah girl grin grin grin cheesy Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Agreed. He is a bigoted buffoon.
exactly.it is not every one on nairaland that is mentally ok,some people are very animalistic e.g that frustrated bigot

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: exactly.it is not every one on nairaland that is mentally ok,some people are very animalistic e.g that frustrated bigot

This lady is really intelligent and with people like you there is hope for the blk race.Yes dnt mind him, he is just frustrated with himself. If he can insult his own Country men, what more of other nationalities. Ridiculous indeed, as much as he wants to deny it he is an African at the end of the day and will never be an white person mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Interesting exchange....
Is Jacky Appiah the sister of stephen Appiah?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by SmoothLIFE: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Interesting exchange....

hahahahahahaha no!!
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bigo8291:

Funny story, that's why Three of 10 men are not fathers of their ‘kids. Cheap whores with no sex appeal so their men bleep and go look for American, South African , Ghana, and other african women to marry.

Three of 10 men are not fathers of their ‘kids

please kindly do yourself a favour by shutting the fvck up.you dont have to be a sexist,bigot and a racist to pass a point.it makes you look like you have no substance,hence resort to sexism and racism.i am even sick and tired of vulgar and foul words thrown around here,moderators should come here and do their thing.hide every unreasonable sexist and racist post.when i see this i am so pissed and i remember the late bob marleys song (may his soul continually rest in peace) AFRICA UNITE.i wonder when bob marley's dreams will come to reality in africa and in the mindset of africans.jeez!

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: please stop all this thrash na.what do you gain being a racist.please just shut up,you are becoming a nuisance to yourself and people around you

Don't you mind him. He takes delight in coming on NL and insulting Ghanaians, yet he claims he has a Ghanaian mother. LOL! An asinine I guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba. Bloody bastards Aiyegbe Fiafiato. Trokosi Ritualists. I was right when i said you are MENTAL CASE. Look at the rubbish you just wrote about YOUR SO-CALLED EWE girlfriend nurse .IF she is a bastard aiyegbeni and ritualist why are dating her? I would contact her father whom you claimed is an MP from Akatsi and report you.BIGOT

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: please kindly do yourself a favour by shutting the fvck up.you dont have to be a sexist,bigot and a racist to pass a point.it makes you look like you have no substance,hence resort to sexism and racism.i am even sick and tired of vulgar and foul words thrown around here,moderators should come here and do their thing.hide every unreasonable sexist and racist post.when i see this i am so pissed and i remember the late bob marleys song (may his soul continually rest in peace) AFRICA UNITE.i wonder when bob marley's dreams will come to reality in africa and in the mindset of africans.jeez!

God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2013

At least you know Stephen Appiah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

This lady is really intelligent and with people like you there is hope for the blk race.Yes dnt mind him, he is just frustrated with himself. If he can insult his own Country men, what more of other nationalities. Ridiculous indeed, as much as he wants to deny it he is an African at the end of the day and will never be an white person mtchew.
please i apologize on behalf of his stewpeedity and unreasonableness.its not all nigerian men that are like him,there are still decent,gentlemen out there,however it is quite unfortunate that he has chosen to be an animal

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

At least you know Stephen Appiah cheesy

Eh eh I'm a football fan cool
And Afcon 2008 helped. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: all these african hoes marrying our men

broke as..s bitches
shocked
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2013

Yeah, whenever it's Cusubaba and the like vs Ghanaians, the exchange is always interesting grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by SmoothLIFE: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2013

broke as..s bitches

Every ho needs a dog!! Ghana-man was getting that kitten when it was tight but, now she is 30 and is very loose so, a Naija can have the leftovers!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin A Ghana-man will NEVER take the leftovers!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2013

broke as..s bitches

Lol of all ppl you calling Jackie appiah broke lol if this story is even true, jackie prob has got more money than Bobby. The question you need to ask is why your men are marrying these "bitches" tongue change your ways!! grin

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

Yeah, whenever it's Cusubaba and the like vs Ghanaians, the exchange is always interesting grin cheesy

I suspect cucubaba is red-light, am sure soon he will appear and like and agree to all his i mean cucubaba posts grin

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
SmoothLIFE: the deranged Baboon is an unemployed 53 year old Igbo dog who writes poems about the Biafara war in his free time. hahahahhahahahaha The only Nurse he is dating is some Hausa-Fulani man!!

Couldn't stop myself from laughing grin grin grin grin MY TUMMY HURTS angry

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mich-rach:
oh pleeeeeeees, tell me what is so special about getting married, isn't having children one of the reason of getting married. The genevieve u mentioned already has a beartful girl child, money, fame, class beauty etc what else does a woman want and by the way if konji hole am with all those things she have she can get any man of her choice. Lol.:... And lest i forget with the way Nigeria me see women or rather behave after marriage who will want to get married. *sighs*
no mind am.na bush meat him be plus he no get any exposure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.