Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon (70487 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Fuelish: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: That is why Ghanaian men so much hate Nigerian men.because their women love Nigerian men
I dated lots of nigerian women in d past.so,do I now say 4 a fact dat nigerian women r crazy 4 ghanaian men?stop generalising!
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Tell me where u stay na ahn ahn.....you dont even know why i am asking. just tell me whether its is Nigeria, UK, somalia or afganistan u stay O TAN! And btw i am not chauvenistic o! I love women so much especially the ones that have big brezz and big nyash! So kulyie do u have big brezz and big nyash? tongue
every female has brezz and nyansh to start with just the same way everymale has a penis.2ndly i stay in all the countries you mentioned,o tan :p

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by dramendra: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
Charles Shaw: Stewpeed!
She Divorced her hubby to marry this Crúmb,
And this Púke found it worthy to marry this second hand Stìnker.
Whicheva way, Both r Despicable.
*Spits @ their union*

Why the so much hatred? Is marriege a thing of pity? She was much younger when she married the other guy, and since its not working she move on, bless their union joor hater.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Michrach: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
LesbianBoy:
No, Tonto dike is not on the list jor! she is just 27 yrs old and a virgin and recently said she will soon get married! but genevieve nnaji our miss 'classy' actress is 39 yrs old, not a virgin and has never said anything on marriage! SMH even with all her 'classiness' she can't find a man grin grin
oh pleeeeeeees, tell me what is so special about getting married, isn't having children one of the reason of getting married. The genevieve u mentioned already has a beartful girl child, money, fame, class beauty etc what else does a woman want and by the way if konji hole am with all those things she have she can get any man of her choice. Lol.:... And lest i forget with the way Nigeria me see women or rather behave after marriage who will want to get married. *sighs*
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by andyanders: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Charles Shaw: This Nigerian Bùm wil be Feeling Fly.
Fly dat u married ur fellow man's wife
Or that u married a Celebrity?
Both of u Suck

My broda, I wonderooooooooooooooooooooo. Will this change a man or the woman's attitude? No way. Well, we go dey look them while wishing them what they. wish themselves.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by ideee03(f): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Charles Shaw: Stewpeed!
She Divorced her hubby to marry this Crúmb,
And this Púke found it worthy to marry this second hand Stìnker.
Whicheva way, Both r Despicable.
*Spits @ their union*
Dayummm! Bitterness oozes from every pore of you...easy brova!
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by hammedkola(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Osahon7: All these celebrities self dey change husbands nd wives as if its nottin ..They wont take dere time to luk for d right person.anyhw sha i just wish her the best..

Thats why i love 2face
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Fuelish: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
9jawikileaks: Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah who got involved in a messy divorce case with her husband few months ago is set to give wedding a shot again.
reckless amebo journalism.d question mark 2 d title confirm dis is trash!

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... U dated Nigerian women in ur dream. Love doesn't exist in Ghana, rather cheap sex exist. Is only in Ghana that sex is so cheap and very common. Nigerian women are costly and not cheap like Ghanaian women, that u can Bleep 20 Ghanaian women a day without spending 5 naira.
Mumu cheap sex indeed .That is why Captain Planet of 4x4 fame is bleeping Uche Ofodile of Vodafone.

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by mariblizzy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
hmmmm, few weeks of dating now na na marriage, God help her let it last...
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by torgbe(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Is this the best ur bloggers can come up with. A celebrity seen with another celebrity=dating...nigerians r just too gullible datz why politics,religion etc is hotbed for the few wise ones to jump to riches...i now fully understand how u ppl reason so derz no cause for alarm when u openly display the bufoonery

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: That is reason why Ghanaian men so much hate Nigerian men with passion. Because their women love Nigerian men so much, forget about those silly pretending Ghanaian girls on nairaland.

What's the reason for the Nigerians hating on Ghanaians. If I am guessing it the same reason why nigerian guys hate ghanaian girls because their men are always trying to wife a Ghanaian.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
MEILYN: where is dat Atumfour Guy? If i hear u insult Nigerians again eeeeehhh i will slap dat ur black Ghanaian Face......
U hate Nigerians but ur celebrities re busy runing after our men, Yvonne Nelson, nd Jakie Appiah....
If i catch u eeeehhh @Atumfour na die u dey

You guys are so stupid, last x I checked men proposes to women and no matter what a woman does if the men don't like them they will not marry them.

Why are nigerian men always chasing ghanaian girls.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... U dated Nigerian women in ur dream. Love doesn't exist in Ghana, rather cheap sex exist. Is only in Ghana that sex is so cheap and very common. Nigerian women are costly and not cheap like Ghanaian women, that u can Bleep 20 Ghanaian women a day without spending 5 naira.

Are u sure. The same nigerian women that sleep with dogs in Europe and Africa. I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: my dear, Jackie is getting married to a NIGERIAN man, not just an IBO man.

Secondly, why should this be a problem when it's a woman? Countless men have dumped wives that suffered to get them to their states of affluence for younger, better looking women and none of you have anything bad to say about that.

When a woman does same, she's a Sluuut, prostiiituute, gold-digger etc.

Bloody Hypocrites. Jackie ride on dear, and if you get tired of this one in 5 years divorce him and marry another one, you're rich, famous and beautiful, they should be honored you even graced their beds to start with
see u na ur type
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
otumfour:

smell ur pucccy undecided, yeh, thts why ur men are chasing foreign women......u will never hear foreign men discussing nigerian women..... grin grin grin grin....besides, tht story ain't true....y'all buncha suffering and smiling dogs grin grin grin

Exactly, I don't know what is wrong with Nigeria women because their men date out more than any other african. Whether it is other african women or whites. I think it is because most Nigeria girls lack sex appeal, with figure 1 body.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by otumfour(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bigo8291:

Exactly, I don't know what is wrong with Nigeria women because their men date out more than any other african. Whether it is other african women or whites. I think it is because most Nigeria girls lack sex appeal, with figure 1 body.

this quote from a very fine South African gives a perfect description of a nigerian woman grin grin grin

They look like who? Nigerian women? Dude it's pretty clear that you dont even know what women from your country look like. I thought you were gonna say they look south african. Why do nigerians assume that other African countries dont know what Nigerian women look like. Dude i can give you a vivid description of what Nigerian women look like based on 20 or so years that your women have graced the screens of Africa through movies and also based on what i have seen here in America and my home country South Africa. Nigerian women usualy have big lips or big mouth, you know the Miss Piggy kind of mouth. Your actresses like Tonto Dike, Rita dominic, One Uche Obodo or watever her name is, all fall under what a typical nigerian woman look like. over here in the USA, Simi, Inije, Amara, Tayo. OMG! you should see these women,Ugly with a mouth like pigs. if your lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have mouth as big as pig, she is either shapeless or have unattractive legs. thats the God damn truth based on my experience. Now if u are lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have the typical miss piggy lips, is not shapeless and doesnt have unattractive legs, she has bleached the heck out of her body. you know the kind of bleaching that hurts your eyes.Now how many of your actresses have their own natural color. From Tonto Dike to Rita Dominic to Omotola,all these actresses have bleached the hell outta their body.i mean almost all ur actresses have bleached their body.Gosh even Mercy Johnson is bleaching her face.Now if ur lucky to find a nigerian woman who doesnt have all these problems mentioned above, she usually look like she is suffering from gigantism; very tall, big and manly looking with a feet as wide as that of Big Foot.Dude go to BellaNaija and see Nigerian women in high heels; very unattractive at all.; bunch of bleached as legs with big feet in high heels. Dude leave these ghanaian Ladies alone. they are simply gorgeous. their mixed raced are beautiful so is their non mixed raced women.infact saying their look like Nigerian women is a big insult to these gorgeous women.

6 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Firstly we do not know why Jackie Appiah got divorced so lets not judge and castigate her afterall, unfortunately in life sometimes things may not go as planned so does that mean she cannot have a second chance at love? If the guy is not complaining then who are we to have a problem with it.

Secondly i don't know if it is true because earlier this year there were rumours about them dating and both parties claimed that they are not dating but good friends.
Source:http://www.highstreetmail.com/ghallywoord-nollywood/jackie-appiah-not-dating-bobby-obodo.html

Thirdly if it is true then Congratulations to them. Ghanaian celebrities(Actors and Actresses) are in contact with Nigerian celebrities so more likely then not interaction could lead to romance. I do not understand some of you women calling other women hoes etc because it takes two to tango. I should rather ask why are Nigerian men falling and running for Ghanaian women. Is the woman the one who ask the man to marry her or is it the men who ask the women to marry him?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Nigerian man are after Ghanaian girls because they very cheap and also free givers. U can Bleep 1001 Ghanaian girls without spending 10 pesewase.

Lol in your head. Stop socializing with Prostitutes. I really doubt you can even get a quality beautiful Ghanaian girl let alone a quality beautiful Nigerian girl so keep on talking rubbish. Like i have said a million times, most Ghanaian women are with Ghanaian men and prefer Ghanaian men and the few good ones who go For Nigerian men(not the ones looking for money or the prostitutes that you frequent) are the cream of the crop but keep thinking about whatever you want to make yourself feel like the ish smiley
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Nigerian man are after Ghanaian girls because they very cheap and also free givers. U can Bleep 1001 Ghanaian girls without spending 10 pesewase.

Yet you hear stories of nigerian men getting married to Ghana women but I don't hear ghanaian guys getting married to nigerian girls, we just bleep and go.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Lovine: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
Who is not a secondhand? All of you who are talking blablabla are all second hand. How many of you married as a virgin? Gents and ladies alike how many of you? Some of you guys even aborted your first born while in your school days or even presently. Kettle that call pot black. Jackie I wish you happiness with this new guy.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Yes Nigerian women sleep with dogs and made alot of money to help theirselves. But Ghanaian women sleeping with apes and baboons for free in Ghana and giving birth to many apes and baboons with different apes and baboons fathers.

I am glad u admit that your women sleep with dogs with their shapeless body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.