Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon (70550 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
First it was Yvonne Nelson, then Nadia Buari and now Jackie Appiah, I'm sure next will be that Martha lady grin Ghanaian women cannot seem to resist the Naija Swag. Anyways she is a beautiful girl, hope this marriage will last longer than her previous one undecided Ghanaian men should step up their game, you are losing all your beautiful women to Nigerian men grin

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bigo8291:

Most of those girls are from colonial days and they can found mostly in cape coast, takiradi and Accra. The rest are pretty much pure Africans. Nigeria is still number 1 for dating out especially the men.

While I will agree Nigeria women are beautiful especially the igbos, majority lack sex appeal. You know instant turn on girls.

....now that's a lie smiley
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: First it was Yvonne Nelson, then Nadia Buari and now Jackie Appiah, I'm sure next will be that Martha lady grin Ghanaian women cannot seem to resist the Naija Swag. Anyways she is a beautiful girl, hope this marriage will last longer than her previous one undecided Ghanaian men should step up their game, you are losing all your beautiful women to Nigerian men grin

All is it that nigerian men can't stay away from Ghanaian women. If that's the case then both Ghana men and nigerian women needs to step their game up.

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by SmoothLIFE: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: First it was Yvonne Nelson, then Nadia Buari and now Jackie Appiah, I'm sure next will be that Martha lady grin Ghanaian women cannot seem to resist the Naija Swag. Anyways she is a beautiful girl, hope this marriage will last longer than her previous one undecided Ghanaian men should step up their game, you are losing all your beautiful women to Nigerian men grin

What swag!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No woman is attracted to an ugly Boko thief. grin grin grin grin

These "girls" you are talking about are in their 30's and past their prime grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin When they were in their prime they were with Ghanaian men!! Now that it is over they go for Naija!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The young fine gals like Ghana-man and the old women go for Naija. If Nigerian women were good looking the equation would be balanced but I have never met a Ghanaian man who wanted a Naija gal in my life. I won't talk about the countries they were talking about apart from Ghana...

All in all, you are going for Ghanaman's left overs!!

grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by MissyB3(f): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
[size=15pt]Y'all sheathe your swords - Warning![/size]
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why are my post where i exposed the BIGOTRY of Cusubaba been hidden.It should have been there for everyone to read to know his character.

4 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
chriskwaku: Why are my post where i exposed the BIGOTRY of Cusubaba been hidden.It should have been there for everyone to read to know his character.

well u should knw dah kinda mods we have on nairaland! grin

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
^ We have seen it already so we know how ridiculous he is grin

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Charles Shaw: Stewpeed!
She Divorced her hubby to marry this Crúmb,
And this Púke found it worthy to marry this second hand Stìnker.
Whicheva way, Both r Despicable.
*Spits @ their union*

Spiting is mild. Just defecated on them.Useless people with useless life styles.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Toks2008(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kulas: Why is it that most of these celebrities changes husband an wives like clothes?,divorce is always in their dictionary.Only a countable number of them maintains their marriage for better for worst.I cant imagine myself dating a lady i know another man has dated let alone marrying a divorcee that another man has "chopped the thing anyhow".Women don finish?

i wonder o. when we have over 1 billion single sweet succulent young single ladies everywhere begging to be dated.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
LesbianBoy:
No, Tonto dike is not on the list jor! she is just 27 yrs old and a virgin and recently said she will soon get married! but genevieve nnaji our miss 'classy' actress is 39 yrs old, not a virgin and has never said anything on marriage! SMH even with all her 'classiness' she can't find a man grin grin
guy nawa 4 u o,genevieve is 33yrs not 39.Mayb when she reach 40 she go marry,atleast she as an 18 yr old daughter 4 now.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Fuelish: I dated lots of nigerian women in d past.so,do I now say 4 a fact dat nigerian women r crazy 4 ghanaian men?stop generalising!
who ar u,who knw u?Or u ar trying 2 say u dated lots of ajegunle women?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Uche Ofodile is the Managing Director of Vodafone in Ghana, a British own telecommunication in Ghana. She is happily married with 4 kids and she doesn't have anything to do a dwarf ugly charcoal 4x4 ape. Unless 4x4 ape is her house boy washing her underwears. Remember Nyanya have finish with dirty pussy Yvonne Nelson and pass that dirty pussy to Ice Prince to bury it finally.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha,guy nawa 4 u o,take am easy o.Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Fuelish: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: First it was Yvonne Nelson, then Nadia Buari and now Jackie Appiah.Ghanaian women cannot seem to resist the Naija Swag.
swag?which swag? u sound gullible. do u believe everytin u read,even with a question mark?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Cusubaba(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Chai nwanne, scopio don bite pastor ooo... Bayern Munich trash my own Barca 4 nil. Chai... Oh boy...the bad news: Ghana just lauched a long-range missle...the good news: it's filled with p.o.r.n and jolly ranchers.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Fuelish: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
Emmadani: who ar u,who knw u?Or u ar trying 2 say u dated lots of ajegunle women?
me date ajegunle women? BTW,I guess those ones r not human beings n r not nigerians?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Firstly we do not know why Jackie Appiah got divorced so lets not judge and castigate her afterall, unfortunately in life sometimes things may not go as planned so does that mean she cannot have a second chance at love? If the guy is not complaining then who are we to have a problem with it.

Secondly i don't know if it is true because earlier this year there were rumours about them dating and both parties claimed that they are not dating but good friends.
Source:http://www.highstreetmail.com/ghallywoord-nollywood/jackie-appiah-not-dating-bobby-obodo.html

Thirdly if it is true then Congratulations to them. Ghanaian celebrities(Actors and Actresses) are in contact with Nigerian celebrities so more likely then not interaction could lead to romance. I do not understand some of you women calling other women hoes etc because it takes two to tango. I should rather ask why are Nigerian men falling and running for Ghanaian women. Is the woman the one who ask the man to marry her or is it the men who ask the women to marry him?
noo,u shuld radder ask y ghanian women are dumping their men 4 a nigerian.Is d man d 1 who ask d ghanain women 2 dump their ghanian men?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Firstly we do not know why Jackie Appiah got divorced so lets not judge and castigate her afterall, unfortunately in life sometimes things may not go as planned so does that mean she cannot have a second chance at love? If the guy is not complaining then who are we to have a problem with it.

Secondly i don't know if it is true because earlier this year there were rumours about them dating and both parties claimed that they are not dating but good friends.
Source:http://www.highstreetmail.com/ghallywoord-nollywood/jackie-appiah-not-dating-bobby-obodo.html

Thirdly if it is true then Congratulations to them. Ghanaian celebrities(Actors and Actresses) are in contact with Nigerian celebrities so more likely then not interaction could lead to romance. I do not understand some of you women calling other women hoes etc because it takes two to tango. I should rather ask why are Nigerian men falling and running for Ghanaian women. Is the woman the one who ask the man to marry her or is it the men who ask the women to marry him?
noo,u shuld radder ask y ghanian women are dumping their men 4 a nigerian.Is d man d 1 who ask d ghanain women 2 dump their ghanian men?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Cusubaba(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm very happy, my younger sister cute baby boy Emeka is 3 months today. He will be dedicate to God on sunday. To God be the Glory.

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Hi

Welcome back she-boon. Is that supposed to be your "Ghanaian" Ewe" gf. For goodness sakes damn you just shot urself on the foot. That woman is not ewe let alone Ghanaian. Nonsence

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Fuelish: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Emmadani: y ghanian women are dumping their men 4 a nigerian.Is d man d 1 who ask d ghanain women 2 dump their ghanian men
Wao,using a story whose authenticity is questionable 2 make assumptions n generalisations?n u guys r smart?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

You are a joke grin am probably lighter than your "bleached skin" but like i have said to you before, Ghanaian do not have a problem with our complexion unlike you ppl who seem to be obsessed esp the igbos. We appreciate our black beauty and its only Nigerians who seem so obsessed with Ghanaians complexion. You will never find another African country who go on about complexion and Ghanaians unlike you. So why worry about it. Stop obsessing with Ghana and Ghanaians. I wonder what you would do if there was no topic abt Ghana on Nairaland because it seems that is your majority interest and post on this forum. Ghanaians do not care abt you, Ghanaian women dnt want you. Keep screwing the "prostitutes and afterwards leave us be in our country that you hate so much but cannot seem to get enough of.
ghanians appreciate their black beauty?Lol.Av u seen yvoone nelson of recent,is dat black beauty or white cement?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Cusubaba(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Welcome back she-boon. Is that supposed to be your "Ghanaian" Ewe" gf. For goodness sakes damn you just shot urself on the foot. That woman is not ewe let alone Ghanaian. Nonsence
That is my younger sister Chinyere and her baby boy Emeka. Her baby boy is 3 months today and he will be dedicated to God on sunday. Am happy for her.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Fuelish: Wao,using a story whose authenticity is questionable 2 make assumptions n generalisations?n u guys r smart?
u'v said so.Lol
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: That is my younger sister Chinyere and her baby boy Emeka. Her baby boy is 3 months today and he will be dedicated to God on sunday.
ROTFLMAO so you edited your post smdh. So why would a normal person post their sis pic on a public forum. Does anyone even care about that? You sir are really insane. There is no doubt abt that now.

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
Emmadani: ghanians appreciate their black beauty?Lol.Av u seen yvoone nelson of recent,is dat black beauty or white cement?

Yvonne Nelson has not bleached. Have you seen her in real life? The lighting of the cameras etc makes her appear lighter than she really is.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Cusubaba(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
A Ghanaian Rasta man had a radio that he listened to everyday. Today as he put on the radio, he realized it wasn't working, so he opened it and saw a dead cockroach, the Ghanaian rasta man said bomboclath, the selecta dead. So to all my Ghana brothers and sisters, i said One love. God bless u all. Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.